• Published 20th Jan 2017
  • 7,632 Views, 239 Comments

Equestria girls Hell rider - Tunefulsubset72



Something is coming to canter lot city, something with a lust for vengeance..

  • ...
19
 239
 7,632

It's not over yet

---The Raft---
~~3 days after Zarathos rebirth~~~

"Welcome back Agents Coulson." A guard said as Coulson entered the prison. "I assume you're here to attempt to interrogate him again."

"Indeed, hopefully I'll get lucky this time." Coulson grumbled as they stepped into an elevator. "Then again, maybe not."

"If I may speak freely?" The guard asked as Coulson nodded. "Why don't we just shoot the guy and get it over with?"

"His mother thinks we can turn him around." Coulson said as the guard rolled his eyes. "It's Spoiled Rich, what do you expect?"

"He slaughtered 50 people men, women and children." The guard said as Coulson sighed. "That has showed something about him."

"He's adopted." Coulson said as the elevator stopped. "I would've brought some friends, but Spiderman and his team are busy at the moment and the Avengers are in Sokovia."

"Heard about that." The guard said as Coulson looked out the window next them and watched most of the criminals in the courtyard. "I'm surprised none of them escaped yet."

"They're afraid." Coulson said as they turned and began to walk down stairs. "If you haven't heard, The angel of justice made a comeback."

"Didn't he give Grimstone a run for his money?" The guard as Coulson nodded. "Should we be worried?"

"For the most part.....we should be very worried." Coulson said as they stopped in front of a blast door. "What's your name by the way?"

"Shinning armor sir." Shinning said as Coulson pulled out a device.

"I understand you're about to be a father soon, correct?" Coulson asked as Shinning looked at him surprised. "Friend of yours told me, once you're done for the day, feel free to take time off until your baby is born."

"I..well...Thank you sir." Shinning said as Coulson smirked. "I'll be out here when you're done."

"That would be for the best." Coulson said as Shinning opened the door. "Ryker wanted for murder, assault on many counts, Grand theft auto, and sexual assault should I continue?"

"It enlightens me to hear my reputation precedes me." A sinister voice said as Coulson approached the glass cell door. "How long has it been Phil, two maybe three months since I last saw you?"

"I'm not here for small talk." Coulson said as the voice sighed with disappointment. "And I'd prefer we talk face to face."

"Very well." The voice said sadly as a muscular male approached the door. He had black spiked hair and brown eyes, and was foot taller than Coulson. "What do you wish to talk about?"

"Hopefully I'll be able to know more about you by the time I leave, other than just your name." Coulson muttered as Ryker crossed his arms. "And for the fact you're not human."

"What gave it away?" Ryker asked as a brown monkey like tail unwrapped itself from around his waist. "I can tell you one thing, I'm not a mutant either."

"Finally, some progress." Coulson muttered as he typed something on the device. "So you're not a mutant, Inhuman origins perhaps?"

"As if." Ryker said scoffing.

"So.....Alien origin?" Coulson asked.

"Bingo, but don't bother trying to find my home planet, it was destroyed many years ago." Ryker said as he sat down on the bed of his cell. "Tell me how is Rainbow Dash doing?"

"She hopes you rot here." Coulson said as Ryker chuckled. "After what you did, you'll never see sunlight again."

"We'll see about that." Ryker sneered as Coulson glanced at him. "Before you captured me, I had a very powerful ally that's helped me discover my abilities."

"If you're talking about Tirek, we know you don't have any connections with him." Coulson said as Ryker leaned back. "So, who was your ally?"

"Why don't you ask her yourself?" Ryker said as Coulson turned around as was met with a fist. "Well, well, well I never figured you to be the traitorous type Agent Spitfire."

"Shut it." 'Spitfire' said as her eyes glowed green and her body morphed into Chrysalis. "We don't have much time."

"I assume you mean Zarathos?" Ryker asked as Chyrsalis opened the door. "Don't worry, if I recall him and Grimstone have been enemies for hundreds of thousands of years."

"He's also the angel of justice." Chrysalis said as she tossed him an earring that was a green orb with a gold chain connected to it. "So he won't hesitate to kill us."

"Not if we play our cards right." Ryker said as he formed a ball of energy in his hand and threw it at the wall, destroying it. "Shall we?"

Comments ( 19 )

KO awesome chapter, looks like there is still work to be done for the Ghost Rider and with some friends help along the way. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2:

This Ryker, judging from the Monkey Tail, the ability to create balls of energy and the fact his home planet was destroyed, I take it he's obviously a Saiyan right?

That description was awesome! Really good job on the story too!

7947584
how bad is it ?
how bad does it get ?

8389944
On a scale from one to ten about. Four

8482420
well i know what im reaing next

8610076
oh, i thought it was fury that rolled his eyes.

8604685
FYI it's gonna be same origin, but instead of Chrysalis it'll be Memphisto to like in the movie, and since my story is a multidimensional merge, well you'll just haft read it to understand. Oh, there will also be a scene where my OC offers to remove the rider from Blizzard, but I'm not yet sure how blizzard should answer. Any advice or suggestions for that scene?

Oh, FYI my OC's are feared by Satan himself they are so powerful. That is how the villain Nebulon can remove the rider, heck Dormmomu fears Nebulon and Nebulass. Dormmamu!

8610610
He would say no, because he sees the rider as a brother

What bout Nebulon offering to remove Grimstone? What should the reaction to that be? And sorry if I'm a bother, but these r u r OCs, I don't wanna mess em up.
8610611

FYI Nebulon is the villain and true lord of hell, and all darkness itself.

8618353
As much as the rider dislikes grimstone, hew would say no to that as well, mostly because there alies

9284746
Oh yeah wasn't it cell who said it

No offense but this would be better without zarathos

Login or register to comment