• Published 20th Jan 2017
  • 7,592 Views, 238 Comments

Equestria girls Hell rider - Tunefulsubset72



Something is coming to canter lot city, something with a lust for vengeance..

  • ...
19
 238
 7,592

Awakening

---Blizzard---

He's waking up!!! Rider yelled as I slowly opened my eyes. 'Bout time.

"What happened?" I asked as I sat up. "Hold on, where's Rainbow?"

Relax, she's fine. The rider said as I sighed with relief. and don't worry about the mutants, we made quick work with them.

"Who's we?" I asked worried.

Do you know who Zarathos is? Rider asked as I groaned. He kinda took over for about........four months.

"FOUR MONTHS!!?!?!?!" I shouted as stood up. "Who was it?"

My name is Zarathos. An unknown voice said as chills shot down my spine. I'm an angel.

"I know who you are." I said with venom in my tone. "What do you want?"

Grimstone. Zarathos said as I sighed.

"I can only handle one voice in my head." I said as I sat on the bed. "So one of you has to go."

Very well, but first I need a favor. Zarathos said as I groaned. Take me to Grimstone.

---Crimson's Classroom---

"How's Rainbow doing?" Spitfire asked as Crimson looked over papers in a quick manner as he sighed in response. "Still not doing well?"

"She misses him, a lot." Crimson said as he sat down. "She won't talk to anyone, not even Pinkie could get her to open up."

"I wish there was something I could do to help." Spitfire said sadly. "It's been four months, she should've said something about what happened that night."

"When she was found, I thought Rider was responsible for her being in the condition she was in." Crimson said. "But when she woke up, and told us that mutants attacked them, I felt bad and went to find him."

"No luck yet?" Spitfire asked as Crimson shook his head. "You'll find him, how hard is it to find a Ghost Rider?"

"Not that hard actually." Crimson said with a smirk which quickly disappeared. "Unless...."

"Unless what?" She questioned.

"We're not dealing with the rider anymore." Crimson said with worry. "We might be dealing with an angel."

---CHS---
~Spring carnival~

"Hey Rainbow." Sunset said as Rainbow sadly waved. "Let me guess, pinkie dragged you here?"

"Yep." Rainbow said as she avoided eye contact. "You hear about the staff popularity contest?"

"I'm pretty sure Ms. Luna won by a landslide on that one." Sunset said with a laugh as Rainbow shrugged. "You still miss him?"

"I'm still trying to figure out what I saw that night." Rainbow said as Sunset looked at her confused. "N-never mind."

"Please talk to me Rainbow." Sunset said sadly as Rainbow looked away. "I understand you were attacked by mutants, but right now, you need a friend."

"I just don't want Crimson to find out." Rainbow said as she looked at Sunset. "What happened that night, it happened so fast, and I'm afraid if Crimson finds out...."

"Finds out what, that rider grew wings and flew away?" Sunset asked jokingly as Rainbow stared at her. "That's what happened, didn't it?"

"That's the thing, the rider didn't kill those mutants, it was something else." Rainbow said. "He called himself the angel of justice."

"Now I understand." Sunset said knowingly. "You're afraid that if Crimson finds out about this angel, he'll go after him, and... that one of them won't make it back."

"Exactly." Rainbow whispered as Crimson walked up to them. "Hey."

"Rainbow I need to talk to you." Crimson said as Sunset walked away. "It's about what happened?"

"I told you, I don't want to talk about it." Rainbow said as she tried to walk away, but Crimson stopped her. "Just leave me alone."

"You saw the angel, didn't you?" Crimson asked as Rainbow looked at him with wide eyes. "Zarathos?"

"How do you know?" Rainbow asked.

"Grimstone was worried about this." Crimson muttered. "I've been trying to find Blizzard for awhile, turns out I was just going about the wrong way."

"What will you do?" Rainbow asked as she noticed Luna and Celestial step onto the stage. "I think it's about to start."

"Keep and eye for Blizzard." Crimson said as he walked towards the stage as he winced as if he had been hit. "If he's acting weird, don't be afraid to let me know."

"Sure thing." Rainbow said.

---Blizzard---

"What's going on here?" I asked myself as I stopped my bike in front of the school. "Anyway, so why do you want to see Grimstone?"

My business is my own. Zarathos said as I flipped the kickstand and got off my bike. So I suggest staying out of it.

"Kinda hard when I'm taking someone to their death wish." I muttered I was walked into the crowd as Zarathos chuckled. "What so funny?"

"You think you're still in control." Zarathos said as I felt myself warm up. "I'll make sure Rainbow doesn't get killed."

"What are..." I blacked out as the rider took control as my eyes turned orange.

"Don't make me regret this." Rider said as people cheered as he spotted Crimson on the stage. "Send the message."

---Crimson POV---

"Well I must say, this has been quiet the competition." Matilda said as the students cheered. "And it's time to announce the winners of the staff popularity contest."

He's here .Grimstone said as I started to scan the crowd. And he's strong.

"Well being trapped in hell for umpteen thousand years would probably do that to someone." I whispered as he spotted someone with glowing orange eyes. "There he is."

"For third place we have....Mr. Crimson Beat." Matilda said as she motioned towards me as I waved. "Second we have Principle Celestia, and for first we have Vice principle Luna."

"Thanks for the nominations." I said as a distinct low voice called from the crowd.

"The time is now... The sun has been cloaked in darkness." The deep raspy voice called from the crowd.

"Did someone say something?" I asked as I started looking around.

"Are you okay Crimson?" Celestia asked as she started walking towards me.

"I- I thought someone said something." I said as I started feeling a sharp pain in my head and heard a high pitched ringing.

"What are you doing?" Luna said as the other students started panicking.

"What do you mean?" I said as I opened my eyes only to see my hand strangling Celestia while everyone started screaming.

"What are you doing bro?!" Rainbow screamed as her and the others charged the stage while Blizzard stood still.

"Haha...HAHA...HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!" I started laughing hysterically as I threw Celestia onto the ground.

"RELEASE THE BEAST WITHIN!" The raspy voice that belonged to Tirek screamed in my head.

I then stopped moving as everyone looked on in terror.

"The time has come for me to move onto the new world and claim it for the Demon race." I called out as Grimstone started to come from my body one skeletal part at a time.

"Wait are the rumors true?" Students began mumbling as they watched me transform into the true beast I am.

"Yes the rumors Anon-A-Miss made on MyStable are true I am the Demon King and I know who the Ghost Rider is." Grimstone said as he took control.

---Grimstone POV---

Blizzard began slowly walking towards me as he started smiling.

"Isn't that right Blizzard?" I asked as I pointed towards him.

He then started quickly walking towards me as his smile turned into a snarl and his eyes started becoming blue.

"Oh I'm sorry I meant to say... Zarathos the angel of justice!" I screamed as I yanked my sword out of thin air.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!" Blizzard yelled as a ray of light shot out of his eyes and mouth that was blue and orange.

"It has been forever Grimstone the Savage Wolf." Zarathos said as he materialized next to Rider.

"Indeed it has. You however, don't have to get involved." I said as I rolled out of the way onto the football field dodging the Rider as he swung his flaming chain.

"It's too late wolfie." He replied.

"Yea it is." I laughed before I started coughing very hard as smoke and ash began coming from my mouth.

"I HAVE YOU NOW!!!" Zarathos screamed as he ran up and hit me in the back with his sword that appeared in his hand and sent me flying into the stands causing a giant crater to appear as people began running away.

"CRIMSON!" Spitfire screamed as she ran and stopped next to Rainbow and the others.

"What is going on between those two?!" Rarity yelled as the others stood there in complete shock.

"Rider was originally an angel of justice named Zarathos and Grimstone tricked him during the holy wars and trapped him in the underworld. He was the one who made rider the spirit of vengeance." Spitfire explained as she looked horrified to the crater which began emanating smoke.

"Does anyone smell anything burning?" Rider asked once he appeared next to Rainbow and the others as he looked around.

"Don't do this rider it isn't worth it!" Spitfire yelled.

"RRRAAAAAAGGGHHHH!" A horrendous roar rang through the stadium causing everyone to stop instantaneously. Then out of the crater came a gigantic prehistoric beast with a blue tail.

"Is this the fabled fourth beast of Apocalyptus?" Zarathos asked as he started walking in front of the beast sizing it up.
The beast just snarled in response.

"This'll be interesting." Rider said as he sat down to watch the brawl.

The beast then began roaring as ash started swarming like insects in his mouth which suddenly burst into flames.

"Oh wow it's a night light." Zarathos said as he charged the beast at full speed as he swung his sword only to be blocked by it's tail which was completely made of metal and was like his own personal sword.

The beast then swung his tail around and caught it in his mouth and sharpened it with his teeth causing it to glow white hot. The with a gigantic roar he swung his tail around frantically trying to catch and cut the angel.

"Is that all you have?" Zarathos screamed as he dodged the tail his wings barely touched the blade causing some to be cut through like paper.

"This may be a problem." Rider yelled as he threw his chain around the beasts neck as he pulled it to the ground.

"Thanks brother." Zarathos yelled as he ran behind the monster and with one strong slice he cut it's tail clean off which caused it to roar in pain and anger.

"Kill him now I can't hold it!" Rider yelled as he struggled to keep the beast down.

"Oh I won't kill him like this." Zarathos said as he walked in front of the monster and then with all his might jumped through it's chest pulling out Grimstone through the other side.

"You b@stard!!!" Grimstone yelled as his eyes started bleeding a little.

"What's wrong doggie? I thought you loved playing around." Zarathos yelled as he pinned the demon to the ground.

"You don't understand who screwed you over do you?" Grimstone said as he began laughing.

"You did , I remember it like it was yesterday!" Zarathos yelled as he swung his sword three times cutting off all of Grimstone's limbs.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!" Grimstone yelled. "You really don't know who proposed the idea do you?" Grimstone laughed.

"What do you mean?" Zarathos asked.

"Not gonna tell. Tell ya what you leave now and next time we meet I'll tell you the answer." Grimstone said as he turned to smoke and appeared a couple feet in front of him still bleeding from his lack of limbs.

"Very well, but since you and I are connected by fate you cannot return to your original form. This Crimson is still alive and he can still speak, but he cannot return to his original body." Zarathos said as he glared at his enemy.

"Very well so just go on your way now and leave one day you will have your answer." Grimstone said as he slowly started growing his limbs back.

Then in a flash of orange and blue light the angel and spirit disappeared.

"Care to explain?!" Celestia and Luna both screamed as they were trying to make sense of what they just saw.

"All in good time, but first I will be the new teacher of robotics from now on I am Grimstone Ashenwing. Pleased to make your acquaintance." Grimstone said as he nervously grinned and extended his hands as a confused Luna and Celestia slowly shook them. "Also" He said as he turned around to everyone else. "Sorry about screaming about taking over the world I won't do it I promise!" Grimstone yelled out to the crowd.

"Is Crimson alright?!" Sptifire asked in a worried tone as the others and her ran to Grimstone.

"He's fine just passed out. Now if you'll excuse me I have an important meeting with the ground so yea..." Grimstone said as he then flopped over face down and began snoring.