• Published 20th Jan 2017
  • 7,601 Views, 238 Comments

Equestria girls Hell rider - Tunefulsubset72



Something is coming to canter lot city, something with a lust for vengeance..

  • ...
19
 238
 7,601

A not so happy camper

---Crimson Beat household---

"I wonder where Dad is?" Green Song asked herself as she watched TV, as someone knocked on the door. "Who's that?"

"I'll get it." Spitfire said as she answered the door. "Oh, Director Fury, What a surprise!" She said as she held the door open. "Come in."

"Thank you." Fury said as Green Song peeked out of the Living room. "Your husband here?"

"No, He's...Busy." Spitfire said as Fury gave her a skeptical look. "I don't know what he's up to, Where's the gang?"

"Sightseeing." Fury said as Green Song approached them. "Before we got here, we picked up a strange energy signal. So Tony and Thor went to check it out."

"Let's just hope they don't run into Crimson." Spitfire said with a hint of worry. "Where are the others?"

"Outside." Fury said. "Let's get down to business, what is this problem you mentioned?"

"Hey honey, Can you step outside?" Spitfire asked as Green Song nodded and made her way outside, followed by a squeal of delight.
"That should keep her busy, Someone showed up today, someone from our past."

"Who?" Fury said noticing the worry. "Does this connect to the problem you mentioned?"

”Maybe, Tropical and Northwest's son is back." Spitfire said as Fury gave her a strange expression. "Don't give me that look, I saw him with my own eyes." She said as she pulled out her phone. "Here's a picture." She said showing him her phone.

"Well I'll be a monkeys uncle." Fury said as examined the picture. "That is him."

"Crimson told me he confronted him." Spitfire said, as she put the phone back her in her pocket. "But he seemed off, almost...Inhuman."

"Wouldn't be surprised." Fury said as Spitfire raised an eyebrow. "His father was Inhuman, He worked with Agent Coulson for sometime before leaving."

"Northwest was an inhuman, What could he do?" Spitfire asked as Fury sighed.

"He could control fire." Fury said as Spitfire gasped. "On that night when they died, Northwest was involved, but it was an accident."

"But you told me Chrysalis was involved." Spitfire said as Fury nodded. "She killed him?"

"Before Crimson left, him and Northwest were part of a task force." Fury said as he walked towards the kitchen. "They were trained to stop Changelings."

"What happened?" Spitfire questioned as she followed him.

"The Avengers happened." Fury said as he sat down. "They recruited Crimson, but he did something and they kicked him out, Northwest joined up with Coulson."

"Crimson never mentioned that." Spitfire said as she sat down across from Fury. "Why'd he leave?"

"He said it was for family." Fury said as he leaned back. "So, you think Blizzard is an inhuman as well?"

"Possibly." Spitfire said with a shrug.

---Blizzard---

"Having fun?" Pinkie asked as I watched Rainbow and Applejack play a game. "Blizzy?"

"Don't call me that." I said slightly annoyed. "And yes, I am."

"GREAT!" Pinkie shouted as I winced and covered my ears. "Sorry."

"It's fine." I said as I uncovered my ears. "So, When's the pizza getting here?"

"Soon." Pinkie said then looking at the clock. "Hey Rarity, can I use your phone?"

"Go right ahead." Rarity sound as Pinkie walked out of her room."I hope she's okay."

"What are you talking about?" Sunset asked as I crossed my arms and laid back on the bed. "She seems fine to me."

"She's more mellow tonight." Rarity said as Sunset gave her a worried look. "She's upset about something."

"Thanks for letting me use your phone." Pinkie said as she came back. "Just had to check on something."

"Everything okay Pinkie?" Rarity asked as Pinkie nodded.

"I know you're lying Pinkie." Applejack said as she looked at Pinkie as Rainbow paused the game. "What's up?"

"My sister Limestone is in the hospital." Pinkie said as her hair deflated. "She was attacked."

"Is she alright?" Fluttershy asked as I sat up quickly.

"She's hurt, bad." Pinkie continued. "Marble told me that they were in the mine, when some strange portal opened up and a guy stepped out of it."

"What was his name?" I asked as everyone stared at me. "What?"

"He called himself the spectre of the netherealm." Pinkie said fearfully. "And that his named was Scorpion."

Oh shit, That's not good. The Rider said.

"All kinds of weird things have been happening all over the city." Applejack said twirling her controller. "Just today, my sister mentioned, that Diamond Tiara told her about some killings happening over at the Riches estate."

"I saw that on the news before I got here." Rainbow said as she laid back. "What's was the guys name again, Jason something."

"Jason Voorhees." Applejack said as I looked at her surprised. "You okay Blizzard?"

"Yeah, it's just I remember my dad telling me stories about Jason." I said as I felt myself warm up. "I thought Jason stayed at Crystal lake?"

"Where do you think the murders happened?" Rainbow said as Fluttershy whimpered.

We need to stop them. The Rider said as my phone buzzed.

It's from Torch. I thought to myself said as I looked at the text. "Sorry guys, but I have to go."

"So soon?" Rainbow asked disappointed. "I was hoping I could beat you at Black Ops."

"Another time perhaps." I said as I put my jacket on. "But I'm needed."

"See you tomorrow then?" Rainbow asked as I nodded and left.

---Torch's household---

"Hey, Torch, I'm back." I said as I entered the house and spotted Ember. "Where's your dad?"

"Upstairs in his office." Ember said pointing up the stairs. "Two doors on the left."

"Thanks." I said as I ran up the stairs. "Torch, we have a problem."

"Ah Blizzard, I wasn't expecting you back so soon." Torch said with a nervous tone. "Now, what is this problem?"

"I think you know." I said as Torch gulped." Do the names Scorpion and Jason Voorhees ring a bell?"

"Yes, unfortunately." Torch said as I leaned on a chair. "You overheard this from somewhere?"

"Friends house." I said bluntly." Don't worry, I'll deal with them."

"I suggest that you don't go alone." Torch said as he sat in his chair. "These two characters are very unpredictable."

"I'm never alone." I said chuckling." I've got Rider."

Baby you know it. Rider replied.

"This is no laughing matter." Torch said with a stern tone. "I've called in an old friend of your father, He's fought Chrysalis many times,
and defeated the monster Tirek, when he tried to take over."

"Who's the tough guy?" I asked as I heard dark chuckling behind me.

"Been a while, hasn't it Ghost boy?" A voice said as it turned around to see Crimson standing there as his eyes began changing to that evil black and red. "I hear you have a not so happy camper problem."