• Published 20th Jan 2017
  • 7,601 Views, 238 Comments

Equestria girls Hell rider - Tunefulsubset72



Something is coming to canter lot city, something with a lust for vengeance..

  • ...
19
 238
 7,601

Ghost riders in the sky

"We need to do something." Rainbow said as I stared at the orb." We can't just let him die."

"I can see if the Avengers are still in town." Spitfire said as I shot her a glare." Fury sent them, I didn't call them."

"I really hate that guy." I grumbled as I crossed my arms." What if you didn't have to call them?"

"We're talking about an army of changelings?" Spitfire said as I raised an eyebrow." Even though your inhuman, you wouldn't stand a chance." Spitfire said as I started laughing." What's so funny?"

"That's why the Avengers are here, because they think I'm an inhuman?" I asked as I tried to stop laughing." That's rich."

"Even Crimson was on to you about that." Spitfire said as Johnny rolled his eyes as I laughed harder." So, you're not inhuman?"

"Far from it. Even Crimson knew something about me was off and that I definitely wasn't an inhuman. " I said as my eyes turned orange as Spitfire gave me a confused look." How should I put this."

"There more than one." Johnny said as his eyes turn into pitts then back to normal." If you catch my drift."

"What do you mean more than......Oh." Spitfire said as she looked at Johnny." This could be a problem."

"If you're worried about one of us killing Crimson, don't worry about it." I said as Spitfire sighed." Chrysalis might do the job for us." I said as Rainbow smacked me in the back of the head." I deserved that."

"He may have lied to me, but he's still my brother." Rainbow said glaring at me." Don't. Kill him."

"We won't." Johnny said as he opened the door to leave." You coming Blizzard?"

"Please stay here." I said with a stern tone as I placed a hand on Rainbows shoulder."Don't want you to die this time."

"Please let us help." Rainbow said as I groaned." You can't got alone."

"I've got Johnny and Rider, I'll be fine." I said as I noticed Spitfire grabbing a gun." Same goes for you too. He may be your husband, but he'll definitely kill me if you get killed as well."

"I've had experience with changelings." Spitfire said glaring at me." I know how they work."

"Don't care, Right now, their nothing but just a bunch of pest that need to be wiped out." I said as Spitfire crossed her arms." Me and Johnny can handled it."

"Don't die again." Rainbow said jokingly as I walked out.

"So, Johnny." I said as I closed the door behind us." Can you keep up?"

"The real questions is." Johnny said as he swung his leg of the bike and stood above the seat." Can You keep up?"He said as I smirked and turned into the Rider." Let's ride." He said as he started his bike and turned on the rider." Try to keep up." He said speeding of as I followed him leaving trails of fire.

---Rainbow---

"I hope they can handle it." Rainbow said as she watched the two spirits drive off." That's really cool to watch."

"One Rider is hard enough to take in, but two." Spitfire trailed off." I wonder if there's anymore out there?"

"Do you think they'll keep their promise?" Green Song asked with worry." Dad mentioned even thought him and Johnny were friends, Grimstone and Ghost Rider never really got along."

"I remember when they got into fights." Spitfire said chuckling." Sometimes Northwest had to step in, which never turned out good for all three of them."

"That bad?" Applejack asked as Spitfire nodded." What was the worst thing that happened?"

"It was the helicarrier, Grimstone said something and Ghost Rider didn't take it to kindly." Spitfire said smirking." Took us a month to find them."

"They fell off?" Green song asked." Where did they end up?"

"Somewhere in Tennessee I think?" Spitfire said trying to remember." It was a long time ago."She said sighing as she looked out the window as it began to snow again." Let's hope they come back in one piece."

"Ugh I can't stand this I'm going after them. Are you guys coming?" Rainbow said out in anger.

"I thought you'd never ask." Spitfire said as she stood up and grabbed a set of keys that were under the table in a secret compartment.

"Didn't Blizzard say to stay here?" Fluttershy whispered.

"Yeah he did, but he's not the only one who wants to save my brother. Now let's go." Rainbow proclaimed which was met by sighs and agreement.

"Then it's settled let's use Crimson's favorite toy." Spitfire said as she pressed a button camouflaged on the wall that made an armored truck that could carry ten people appear from the yard.

---The Riders---

"There it is." Johnny said as He pointed towards a base of some sorts." Think we can handle it?"

"Why are you even asking?" The Rider asked as they stopped." Lots of dark souls too, should be fun."

"Then let's go." Johnny said as they sped towards the base.

"Hmm something doesn't seem right there aren't any guards." Rider said as they finally arrived at the base.

"You're right almost as if they were expecting us and have something in store for us." Johnny said as he slowly opened the door. As he did a bright orange and black mist poured out onto the ground and it produced a terrible smell that stunk of millions of rotting corpses.

"What the world is that smell?!" Rider said as he covered his face.

"One should not address a king like that..." A dark and horrendous voice that sounded like armies of men replied.

"Oh Celestia. Um Blizzard now would be a good time to get seri-" Johnny was saying before he was punted like a football ten feet from the door by a giant skeletal leg.Then the rest of the body came. There he was 10 feet tall a toxic neon green werewolf-like with huge bat wings skeleton that had a flaming crown above it's head.

"I am the true king of the Daemon race. I am Grimstone Ashenwings now bow before your ruler." Grimstone proclaimed.

"Holy crap this isn't going to end well." Rider said as he saw Grimstones expression change from high and mighty to out for revenge as soon as he saw his face.

---- Rainbooms-----

"How far have we driven?" Rainbow asked as she looked out the window,

"At least ten miles." Spitfire responded.

"Well hopefully it'll stop soon I'm getting a bit queasy back here." Rarity said.

"Actually you're in luck it looks...like we....are....here...." Spitfire trailed off as she saw the two ghost riders battling the giant demon.

"Who is that?" Applejack asked.

"Grimstone Ashenwing. The leader of the Daemon race.." Twilight answered.

"So that thing was inside bro?" Rainbow asked.

"Yea it was that's why Crimson kept him a secret." Spitfire responded." Okay I'm going to find Crimson so all of you stay in the car."
Spitfire ordered as she grabbed the completely white orb and placed it at the base of a high tech flashlight.

"Oh no I'm going with you." Rainbow argued back.

"So am I." Green Song chimed in.

"Fine but if things get too hairy I'm sending you two out immediately." Spitfire said as the three of them slipped out the truck and headed towards another side entrance away from the fighting.

"I can't believe Crimson let something like that live in him." Rainbow said as the look of fear swept across her face,

"Grimstone has a powerful influence on those around him especially when he's been released." Spitfire said as they walked down a long hall and then suddenly a tv turned on at the end of the hall in front of a door.

-----video----

"Now it's time to say hello to a dear old friend whom I need to properly thank for loping off my head." Chrysalis said as she walked over to Crimson with the white knife.

"D@mnit Chrysalis this is too far you know what that stuff does to people!" Crimson yelled as he tried to size up the situation.

"Oh I know what it does and so do you that's why I'm using it." Chrysalis said as she was now standing in front of Crimson.

"Think this through if you do this 'He' will kill every last being in this place even you." Crimson pleaded.

"Oh I know that's why I need to be clear and get right to the... POINT!!!!!" Chrysalis shouted as she drove the knife right into Crimson's collarbone.

"AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH" Crimson yelled out in pain as the white fluid mixed with his and then became pink and dripped into the floor.

"NOW GRIMSTONE ASHENWING I CALL UPON YOU TO RISE FROM YOUR IMPRISONMENT AND MAKE THIS WORLD YOUR OWN!!!!!" Chrysalis yelled as she raised her hands into the air. Then Crimson stopped yelling and his chest began to swell bigger and bigger. Then once it was the size of a watermelon it burst open revealing a portal that leaked out blue mist and the creature they saw the front exploded from Crimson's chest. After this the video stopped.

----Video End----

"Wh-why did she do this?" Rainbow started to say as her, Spitfire and Green Song began weeping loudly.

"I don't know but let's go say our final goodbyes while we can." Spitfire said as she grabbed Song's hand and held it tightly.
The three of them opened the door and walked in only to see a giant ocean of pink liquid at the bottom of a table and something covered in a cloth that had a tall peak towards the top. They then saw the hand. The left hand to be precise and on the ring finger was a wedding band that had a diamond made of amber.

"Crimson I'm so sorry I couldn't help you when you needed me." Spitfire said as she dropped to her knees.

"it's okay Spitfire we're here." Rainbow said through tears.
Green Song didn'tsay anything because the sight of her father's hand was enough to rip her heart to shreds.

Then the cloth shuffled followed by a low sound that was barely audible. The three of them stopped and became quiet.

"Dead.... Everyone's dead.....because of me....." A familiar voice said from underneath the sheet.

"Crimson are you okay? It's me Spitfire." Spitfire said as she grew a little happy only to have it stolen away from here when the figure under the cloth sat up causing the sheet to fall into the floor. Under it was something even God didn't want to see.

"Impossible...Spitfire.....is dead...." Crimson said as he turned his body revealing the glowing knife protruding from his collarbone and a gaping hole in his chest with a dead look in his eyes.

Author's Note: