• Published 20th Jan 2017
  • 7,601 Views, 238 Comments

Equestria girls Hell rider - Tunefulsubset72



Something is coming to canter lot city, something with a lust for vengeance..

  • ...
19
 238
 7,601

Actions have consequences

It's all my fault. I thought to myself as the Rainbooms and I sat in the waiting room of the hospital. If I had been quicker....

"Hey Blizzard, you okay?" Sunset asked snapping me back to reality.

"I'll be fine." I said as I laid down across some seats and looked out the window as it started snowing." It's my fault Rainbow's here in the first place."

"No it's not." Applejack said as I sighed." If anything it's either the Rider's or Scorpion."

Watch it cowgirl. Rider's voice echoed inside my head.

"Still, I should've stopped him, instead of messing around." I said as the image of Rainbow greeting stabbed flashed in my mind.

"Sorry I took so long darlings." Rarity said as she sat down." I texted Crimson to let him know about Rainbow."

"Come again?" I asked as I shot my head up in fear." Repeat that?"

"I let Crimson know what happened?" Rarity said as I got up." Is that bad?"

"He's going to f&cking kill me." I said nervous as the girls exchanged looks." I gotta go, contact me when Rainbows awake." I said grabbing my jacket." I'll be back."

"Where you going?" Sunset asked as I ran out." What was that about?"

---Blizzard---

Sh!t, Sh!t, SH!T!!!! Rider said as I got on my bike and drove off. WE'RE DEAD MAN!!!!

"YA THINK?!?!?" I shouted as drove through a red light." Maybe we can find some place to hide until he's calmed down?" I asked as I sighed." He's a demon, He'll find us eventually." I said as I slowed down and pulled over." Maybe we can talk it out?"

"I'd like to see you try." Crimson said as I yelped in fear." You had one job."

"I didn't hurt her." I said as Crimson narrowed his eyes at me." She tried to talk down Scorpion, And well...."

"You didn't let him get away did you?" Crimson asked as I shook my head." Good, But still this does make up for the fact that Rainbow could've died, You were supposed to protect her."

In all fairness.... Rider began.

"CAN IT RIDER!!!" I shouted as the Rider stopped talking." So, Crimson..(whack)...SON OF A..." I said as Crimson punched me in the face." What was that for?"

"Figure it out." Crimson said as I turned into the Rider." You think you can take me?"

---The hospital---

"I wonder what happens to Blizzard if he has to pee when he lets the Rider out?" Pinkie asked herself as she hung upside down on the chair." I'll have to ask him."

"I wonder where Crimson is?" Rarity asked as she stared at the clock." He should've been here by now."

"I'm sure he'll be here." Applejack said as Fluttershy stared out the window." But what I want to know is, why did Blizzard panic when you mentioned that you told Crimson what happened?"

"That is a good question." Sunset said as she heard screaming followed by a loud thud." You hear that?"

"Um G-Girls?" Fluttershy whimpered as she watched the Rider fly into a car as Grimstone landed in front of him and charged at him as the Rider jumped out of the way cackling as the girls gathered around the window." I think that's way he left."

"What is that?" Rarity asked as The Rider wrapped his chain around Grimstone's neck and jumped on his back." Who or what ever it is, seems to be giving the Rider a run for his money."

---Ghost Rider---

"GET ALONG LITTLE DOGGIE!!!!" The Rider cackled as he swung his arm in the as he stood on the back of Grimstone." YEEHAW!!!!"

"ENOUGH!!!!" Grimstone shouted as he grabbed Rider and threw him off his back." Had enough yet?"

"Aao..." The Rider said as his jaw dangled from his skull." Aon oent." The Rider managed to say as he snapped his jaw back into place as Grimatone cringed." Much better, CHARGE!!!!" The Rider yelled as he tackled Grimstone." I could keep going all night."

"So can I." Grimstone said as he drove his fist into the empty space next to him causing it to break open. He then pulled out a giant white and black sword." COME HELL WATCHER!" He shouted as he brandished his weapon.

"That's new." Rider said in shock.

"This is essentially my Mjolnir." Grimstone said as he grew a devious smile.

"Good to know, listen the hospital is right there, so I don't want Rainbow to actually...ya know...die." The Rider said as he wrapped his chain around Grimstones arm and swung him at an ambulance." YOU KNOW, WE CAN STOP THIS RIGHT NOW, AND JUST TALK IT OUT!!!!"
The Rider hollered as Grimstone roared at him." Usually, I'm the less reasonable one." The Rider mumbled as Grimstone tackled him into a wall." I already apologized, what more do you want?"

"You'll pay." Grimstone said as he slammed Rider into the ground.

"In cash or credit?" The Rider joked as Grimstone rolled his eyes and picked him up by his leg." Listen, we both know this fight won't get us anywhere, so let's settle this like men, and just simply talk it out."

"Men don't simply just, talk it out." Grimstone said as he crossed his arms." What?"

"NO DANK MEMES!!!!" The RIder roared as he tried to throw a punch at Grimstone as he caught his fist." Oh, you better just kill me." The Rider said as Grimstone tightened his grip." Sh!t."

"You give up yet?" Grimstone asked as The Rider sighed." Is that a yes?"

"Nope." The rider said as he spat fire into Grimstones face causing him drop Rider." I promise I won't kill ya, but I can't promise you'll be in one piece." The Rider said as Grimstone charged him." Lights out sweet cheeks." The Rider said as he tried to knock grimstone into the ground, but sadly his fist was stopped by what felt like a solid concrete wall." Um that's not supposed to happen this is where your face meets mother earth." Rider said as he backed up and the girls came outside of the hospital.

"Heh you actually think a little love tap like that is enough to do me in?" Grimstone said as he lifted up his head to reveal that his left eye was dangling out of it's socket." Come on Rider give me some credit."

"Um that's totally disgusting." Rider said as he tried to hold back his lunch.

"Well now I see we have an audience." Grimstone said as he looked behind me while his eye seemingly crawled back into place.
Rider turned around to see the Rainbooms standing there watching the two of us fight." I swear this is all a misunderstanding." Rider pleaded.

" have a question Rider if I take you to a certain altitude would that render you powerless?" Grimstone questioned with a sadistic look in his eyes.

"In theory yes, why?" Rider answered hoping to distract him.

"Just asking for a friend." Grimstone said as he began laughing. Suddenly his back began to tear apart. This sickening sound was then followed by two enormous bat-like wings erupting from his shoulder blades." All aboard 'air A$s Kicking'." Grimstone joked as he flew towards Rider and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. Then in one swift motion he flew straight up.

"Don't do this Crimson!" I shouted as we got out of earshot of the girls.

No response.

" We can... talk this out.... like adults." Rider struggled to say as the altitude grew by the second.

"How well can you fly?" Grimstone asked.

"I can't.. at all." Rider said as he began to black out causing me to start coming back.

"Ah the man of the hour. Also did you know I was a giant boulder in a past life?" Grimstone said as he looked me directly in the eyes.

"What do you....." I began to say before it hit me.

" Boulders can't fly." Grimstone said as he turned around and started heading straight for the ground.

I could count the seconds as if they were hours. Five seconds, the buildings began to appear. Four seconds, the noises of the city finally started back up with the cacophony of sound. Three seconds, I could see the girls outside the hospital as they looked up in fear. Two seconds, the ground was a mile away from me. One second, the last thing I saw was asphalt. The sky drop was so powerful it created a crater in the parking lot of the hospital.

"Blizzard!" The girls screamed in unison.

" Don't worry he isn't dead yet." I heard Grimstone say as he grabbed me and tossed me a couple feet before the girls.

"Are you okay sugarcube?" Applejack said as she started walking towards me.

"Stop right there Applejack. Don't come any closer." Grimstone said as he walked over and grabbed me by my neck and lifted me up.

"How do ya know my name?" Applejack said in shock.

"Now I have three questions for you young man." Grimstone said." Question one. The mission you were given by someone we both know, did you succeed in the mission?" Grimstone asked as he looked me in the eyes.

"No I didn't." I responded.

"Correct!" Grimstone shouted." Question two. Who caused you to fail the mission?"

"Scorpion did he was the one who sta-" I started before I got a fist that felt like a cinderblock to my gut.

"Blizzard are you okay?" Rarity asked.

"Shut it Rarity this doesn't concern you!" Grimstone yelled." Now again who caused you to fail the mission?"

"I did I should've acted faster." I said as I regained my breathe.

"Correct!" Grimstone yelled as his grip grew tighter." Now the final question, what was your mission?"

"It was to protect Rainbow Dash." I said as I tried to not show any emotions.

"Exactly." Grimstone said as he reached his right arm out." Hell Watcher to me!" Grimstone yelled as his sword flew to his arm and began molding with it.

"What are you doing?" Rarity asked shocked.

"Twilight have you heard of the demon named 'Grimstone'?" Grimstone asked the scared purple girl who was trying to figure out what was happening.

"Yes he was a demon king from a long time ago and was rumored to have died, until fifteen years ago he was rumored to have been suspected of killing a lot of the members of the Changeling gang." Twilight said as she looked up thinking.

"Exactly so now do you have any last words Blizzard?" Grimstone asked as he lifted his sword to my heart.

"Don't kill him!" Someone behind me screamed.

" Rainbow what are you doing here?" I said as I looked behind me to see her wrapped in bandages.

"Ah the one I have been hoping to see." Grimstone said as he threw me to the side.

"Don't hurt him please it wasn't his fault." Rainbow said as she started backing up as Grimstone walked towards her.

"It was his fault he was given orders to protect you and he failed." Grimstone said as his patience grew shorter.

"He didn't mean to let me get hurt it was all Scorpion." Rainbow argued.

" RAINBOW FOR ONCE LISTEN TO YOUR OLDER BROTHER!" Grimstone yelled, then he realized what he had said.

" .....What....?" Rainbow said as she looked him dead in his red and black eyes.

" There's no hiding it now Grimstone sorry I took over for a second." Someone said even though no ones lips were moving.

"It's fine I might as well show them the real you right?" Grimstone said to the voice.

" Yes they need to know." The voice responded.

As the last letter left their mouth Grimstone's body was enveloped in a bright red mist and then the mist was absorbed by 'his' body.

" No.. No this can't be happening?!" Rainbow said as she started to tear up because standing before her was none other than her older brother Crimson Beat, however, he was different he didn't look normal he was in fact covered from head to toe in scars.

" I'm sorry I had to lie to you all, but he needed to be kept secret. Now the secret is out, he is the king of the Demon race Grimstone." Crimson said as the other girls were standing there in oceans of fear.

I hate to interrupt this little reunion, but I have business to take care off." A almost robotic sounding voice said from the top of the hospital.
"Wait it can't be." Crimson said as he started boiling with rage.

" How are you my little guinea pig?" The voice said as she removed the cloak around her.

" CHRYSALIS!!" Crimson yelled as he grew his wings and threw himself at her.