• Published 20th Jan 2017
  • 7,600 Views, 238 Comments

Equestria girls Hell rider - Tunefulsubset72



Something is coming to canter lot city, something with a lust for vengeance..

  • ...
19
 238
 7,600

The new kid (edited)

---New York---
"Please, I'm sorry…” A thug said in fear, backing up slowly against a wall. “H-have mercy, please..." He choked out as a figure holding a flaming chain approached him.

"Sorry, fresh outta mercy.” The frightening figure spoke with a demonic voice. "Any last words?" The figure spoke, tightening it’s grip on the chain.

"P-please…don't kill m-me…” The thug said, as rivers of tears flowed down his fear ridden face. “I'll do anything…just don’t hurt me…"

"Funny, isn't that what that girl told you before you killed her?" The figure said with a questioning tone in his voice.

“I…” The thug kept crying, screaming in pain as the role of justice had been delivered by the inanimate man who swung his chain.

“You...guilty….." The figure said as the chain consumed the thug.

---Canterlot City; Following Day---

"Hey girls! How are you?” A girl with crimson and gold hair said as she walked up to a group of girls.

"Oh hey Sunset. Did you see the news last night, or were you just doing nothing like always?” A girl with eye catching rainbow hair said as Sunset began to settle in with the rest of the group whom she was walking to.

"Didn’t catch it, why? Something worthwhile to watch that isn’t magic hungry villains taking over our school show up?" Sunset asked with curiosity, and with a hint of sarcasm.

“It seems as if what a hero should be has been corrupted to do something outstandingly barbaric, darling Rainbow Dash.” A ladylike girl with sassy yet glamorous indigo hair commented.

"Well, I suppose I agree with Rarity…” whispered the shy, animal scented girl. “If he even is a hero."

"What? Girls, what are you talking about?" Sunset questioned, the confusion and curiosity now reaching boiling levels.

"What's she sayin’ is that this so called hero doesn't even look like one. As what for Rainbow mentioned, someone finally caught the monster on camera."

"I beg your pardon? What on earth!" Sunset spoke, something deep inside her telling her this was going to be another chaotic week as well. "Someone just tell me what everything boils down to!!”

A sigh followed by some tapping on screen followed. "There's been some guy that's been spotted in New York killing criminals.” Rainbow explained, clearing out the summary for Sunset as she lifted her phone to further show it. “Take a look." She said as she pulled up a video.

"Awww, what in..." Sunset awed as she watched the video, as a shady, what looked down to be some sort of thief backed up against a wall. Then some unknown figure with a terrorizing flaming skull came to contact with the thief.

“The heck is that?" Sunset asked with a hint of terror in her voice.

"It calls itself the ‘Ghost Rider’ ." Applejack began, Rainbow tucking her phone away. "My granny always told me stories ‘bout him."

"It gets crazier too. That guy you saw Ghost Rider going after? He was a leader of one of the most violent gangs in New York." Rainbow Dash quoted. Silence crackled down on the room in which the six girls were at; the shock of Sunset as to what a “bad hero” was actually doing in New York. “The police couldn’t bring the gang down."

"How can someone get this kind of power?" Sunset questioned, her mind zooming off as to what dark magic could the man, ‘Ghost Rider’, be using.

"He’s said to have sold his soul to the devil." Applejack stated as fluttershy whimpered. “Who knows who he was before he became...this."

"Let's just hope we never meet him, and move on to another, more friendly subject..” Rarity nervously chuckled as the bell rang. "See you darlings at lunch!!"

---New York; Same Boring Day---

"Uggggghhh…...pain…" I said as I opened my eyes. “Need...water…."I carelessly rolled off my bed falling to the floor with a loud thud, as I extended my hand out to bring the remedy that is water to my aching throat. “Thanks for the water…wait what?”

You are most welcome. Suddenly, a strange voice spoke inside my head, continuing, What are friends for?

"We're not friends.” I said as the voice cackled. “Never have been, never will be.”

Just admit it, you like me here!! the voice proclaimed, chuckling. I know you do.

"Please, just shut up." I said as I stood up and looked in the mirror, in the reflection I saw my bright white hair and piercing blue eyes. "Please ignore what I just said, and tell me, Is eye patch still after us?"

You mean Nick Fury? Yeah, that pest's still there. The voice said, my only indication was to groan. We had a hard time last night trying to shake em’ off.

"At least he didn't call any Avengers, right?” Once again, silence took over my head and thoughts. " You’re sh*tting me dude, who was it?"

….The…tin man. I groaned yet again and lifted my shirt, just to see a burn mark. The repulsor cannons he had really strike us up, but hey! At least it wasn’t green alien buff man? Am I right?

"Indeed you are...now my face." I went to the bathroom and washed my face. "Should we leave?" I asked.

Yes….but this time I choose….right?, the voice said as I rolled my eyes. Hmm ,I say…Canterlot City?

"Why there?" I then grabbed my backpack and started putting clothes in it." You remember my origins lay there…don't you?”

Yeah yeah, but hey! Your old buddies live there! I sighed, as the voice continued on. Perhaps maybe you get lucky and meet…..y’now…a girl.

"Gee thanks 'dad'." I said sarcastically. “But seriously, why do you want to go there?"

Not only is there a ton of dark souls, there is also some magic…..it’s sketchy. The voice said.

"Magic?" I asked as I swung my backpack over my shoulder. “What kind?"

Don’t know. The voice answered, which worried me. Ready for some fun?

"Of course." I said as I left my apartment." If I recall however, Canterlot has a high school, right?"

Yeah, and an old friend of yours even goes there. Rainbow Dash, Dashie, remember? The voice said with a giddy tone.

"I haven't seen her since middle school." I said as I left the building. "Say… where did you park the bike?"

Five blocks down, then to the left.. I really was starting to feel the mental abuse now, if not before. Start walking, move, keep walking, soldier keep moving on~

"Will you SHUT UP!!" I screamed, something that I then regret, as I saw people gave me strange looks and trying to walk as farthest away from me as possible. “I really hate you Rider," I said as Rider cackled. “This…..this is going to be a long trip."

Author's Note:

Introducing new Oc

blizzard wind