• Published 20th Jan 2017
  • 7,601 Views, 238 Comments

Equestria girls Hell rider - Tunefulsubset72



Something is coming to canter lot city, something with a lust for vengeance..

  • ...
19
 238
 7,601

Past mistakes

"Crimson." I said as Crimson smirked." New look?"

"You can discuss this later." Torch said as I glanced at him." But there's a threat that should be taken care of first."

"Agreed." Crimson said as he turned back to normal." Any ideas on where to start?"

"Simple, I'll check the quarry, you deal with the camp." I said as I began to walk out as Crimson stepped in front of me." Bad move buddy."

"Keep your friend in check." Torch said as I warmed up." May I ask what this is about?"

"Instincts." Me and Crimson said in unison.

"I'm a spirit, he's a demon." I said as I pointed to Crimson." And I've killed plenty of those."

"You mean 'The Rider'." Crimson said as I scoffed.

"Who do you think is talking right now." I said as my eyes filled with orange." Now, I suggest you get out of my way, or some girl is going to be.....NO!!!!" I shouted unexpectly as my eyes turned back to normal." Not okay."

"What just happened?" Crimson asked as I rubbed my head." What were you going to say?"

"I...wasn't saying anything."I said worried as I felt myself cool down." That was all Rider."

"We'll deal with this later." Crimson said as he opened the door." You need to show your companion who's boss. Now Let's get looking."

---Canterlot city---

"So, Ghost Rider?" Crimson asked as I nodded as we walked down the street." Mind filling me in?"

"Made a deal so I could cure my mother from cancer." I said bluntly." Didn't turn out so well in my part."

"Okay then." Crimson said as a car zoomed past us." Why did you make such a idiotic mistake?"

"For your information, I was young and reckless." I said as I turned down an ally as Crimson followed." My mom was dying, and I thought I could save her, anymore questions?"

"Last one." Crimson said as I groaned." Has the Rider hurt any innocent people?"

"I dunno." I said shrugging as Crimson gave me a confused look." The Rider is a whole other person, I don't ever know what he does when he's out sometimes."

"Sometimes?" He said questioningly.

"There's times when I'm in control, but that's on rare occasions." I said as I stuffed my hands into my pockets.

"I'll tell you this only once." Crimson said as I faced him." If you hurt my family in anyway, I'll hunt you down and....."

"And kill me?" I said as Crimson gestated at me." Been there, done that, how'd you think I became the Rider in the first place?"

"Must've been painful." Crimson said as I sighed." Getting annoyed yet?"

"You're asking for it." I said through clenched teeth as I balled my hand into a fist." Unless you want the Rider out, I suggest you stop."

"No promises." Crimson said as we left the ally." Where we heading anyway?"

"My bike." I said as we stopped." I'm going after Scorpion, you'll go after Jason."

"Torch said we should work together." Crimson said as he put a hand on my shoulder.

"I suggest you remove your hand." I said glaring at Crimson." It isn't wise to put your hands on something hot."

"Whatever you say." Crimson said as he removed his hand." But still, what kind of idiot were you when made the deal?"

"DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT!?!?!?!?" I yelled as Crimson flinched at my tone." I know I made a mistake, but I was young and didn't want my mother to die, instead I lost both my parents and my own life, only to be resurrected as an monster who feast on the souls of the guilty, YES, I KNOW I MADE A MISTAKE, AND I'VE BEEN LIVING WITH THAT F@CKING MISTAKE FOR THE PAST F@CKING SIX YEARS!!!!!"

"Geez." Crimson muttered as I breathed heavily." I guess I touched a nerve."

"You have no idea." The Rider said as I transformed and The Rider stretched." Now as Blizzard said, you find Jason, and I'll find Scorpion."

"Reason?" Crimson asked as the bike drove up behind the Rider.

"Me and Scorpion have a.....history." The Rider said as he got on the bike as people backed away." Let's have some fun."

---Midnight, Rainbow---

"I wonder why Blizzard left?" Rainbow asked herself as her and her friends watched a horror movie.

"I'm sure he had his reasons." Rarity said as she leaned back." How long have you known?"

"He's been a friend to me and Fluttershy for a long time." Rainbow said as the group looked at her." We met at Cloudsdale elementary, he was really quiet most of the time, and spoke very little, but as the years went by we became good friends."

"It's true." Fluttershy said as she peeked out from under the blanket, due from being scared by the movie."I was shy around him at first,
but he was really nice and understood how shy I was, but I really want to know is, how did he survive that fire and why did he leave?"

"What if you read his journal?" Pinkie blurted out as Rainbow gave her a confused look." He left his bag behind."

"No way I'm doing that." Rainbow said as Pinkie pouted." That's his, and I don't want invade his privacy."

"Come on Rainbow." Pinkie said as she opened the bag and pulled out a journal." ~I know you want to~" she said with a sing song tone.

"I am a little curious." Rainbow said as she grabbed the book." But....no." Rainbow said as she tossed the book next to fluttershy as it flipped open." It's wrong." She said as Flutterhy yelped in fear." What's wrong?"

"T-That." Fluttershy said in fear as she pointed at the journal as it laid opened.

"What are you....Whoa." Applejack said as she picked up the journal and stared in awe." That's creepy."

"Guys, you shouldn't be looking at that." Rainbow said as she tried to grab the journal." What's so fascinating anyway?" Se asked as Applejack showed her a drawing." I didn't know he could draw, Did you Flutters?"

"N-No." Fluttershy said quietly as Rainbow stared at the picture." It looks just like the Ghost Rider."


"I knew he could play the guitar, but this is amazing." Rainbow said as she closed the journal." But seriously we should put this back."

"Aren't you just a little curious about where he's been for the past few years?" Rarity asked as Sunset glared at her." What?"

"Rainbow's right." Sunset said as Rainbow smiled." We shouldn't be reading this, we could break his trust that he has."

"Fiiine." Pinkie said groaning as Rainbow went to but the book." But one quick peek."

"PINKIE NO!!!" Rainbow shouted as Pinkie grabbed the book and opened it and began scanning a page." Darn it Pinkie." She said angrily as Pinkie eyes filled with fear." Pinkie?"

"Why did I read this?" Pinkie said quietly as she closed the book as her friends gave her worried looks." Rainbow, I know why he left."

"What do you mean?" Rainbow asked as Pinkie handed her the book.

Why did I make the deal, it was the worst mistake I made, I didn't want mom to die, but I ended up losing both my parents, he said if I signed the contract she would be healed, but I had to sign it in blood, I was hesitant at first, but he told me everything would be okay, so, I signed the contract, and as he promised, mom was healed..

"He signed a contract so his mom could be healed?" Applejack asked as Sunset shushed her." My bad."

Mom came home that evening telling us that she no longer had cancer, I was happy that the man healed her, dad was the happiest I've seen him in a long time, that night we cooked dinner and played games, What I thought was going to be the happiest moment, took a turn for the worse, It was about midnight when I woke up to a loud banging on my door, followed by muffled yelling, I got to open the door, only for mom to open it and tell me to run, as I grabbed some clothes I heard her scream followed by a bang and a thud, I hid under my bed just before my door opened and a changling walked in and look around.

He left a few minutes later and spoke to another changeling that the room was empty, after they had gone away, I came out of my room and saw my mom laying in a pool of blood, I've never felt so scared, I walked past her and slowly approached the stairs and peeked down and heard talking as i quietly walked down the stairs and peeked into the living room, I saw my dad tied to a chair and five changelings surrounding him, two holding strange weapons and two others standing over my dad as the fifth one, which I noticed was a woman, grabbed him by the neck and brought him close to her face, and yelled at him saying how it was time to pay the price for slaughtering her people, I wanted to do something, but I don't know how, I felt like crying but I didn't want them to find me, I noticed my dad look right at the woman and say that he would rather die then tell her anything, the woman then pulled out a gun and shot him, she then said something about torching the place....

"Skip ahead a little bit." Fluttershy said as Rainbow turned the page.

It was five years ago but I still remember the day after the fire, the realization of the mistake I made, I remember waking up and seeing the sun, also the man I made a deal with, he told me that I belonged to him now and that he'll come to me when he needs me, I didn't understand what he meant, but he mentioned I had died and he brought me back, he helped me up and lead me away from what was left of my home, I asked him what his name was, and he told me that his name was........Lucifer, Like I said, that was five years ago, now whoever is reading this, this is my last entry, so I'll be blunt, I'm the guy who made a deal with the devil. Now I know what your thinking, does this kid ever watch movies, does this ever work out fine? Well, let's just say good judgement wasn't exactly my forte. I was possessed by an ancient demon, in the presence of evil, I change into a monster, and I prey on the wicked, and I suck out their souls. And you don't want to be around when that happens, see there's good and bad in all of us, and maybe you're not a murderer, but you did something that you didn't want the Rider to see, a white lie, and illegal download, what about you? I've tried to fight it, to hold it back, but the darkness inside me only get's stronger. That's why I had to run, halfway across the world, and I'm still running. My name is Blizzard wind, and I'm the Ghost Rider.

"..." Rainbow was silent as she dropped the book." Impossible."

"Wait, Blizzard's the Ghost Rider?" Fluttershy asked as Rainbow stared down at the floor with shook in her eyes." That's why he left?"

"I can understand why?" Sunset said as she picked up the book and put back in the bag."You okay Rainbow?"

"I-I don't know." Rainbow said as she rested her head in her hands." I'm friends with The Ghost Rider."

"That's something you don't hear everyday." Rarity said as she sat next to Rainbow." I say we talk to him about it tommorrow."

"But he'll know we went through his stuff." Rainbow said as Fluttershy got out of the bed and looked out the window." I feel like I betrayed him."

"You're his friend." Sunset said as Rainbow sighed sadly." You have the right to know."

"I know, but....." She was cut off as a laughter filled the air and Fluttershy screaming and the sound of a motorcycle." Fluttershy, what happened?" Rainbow asked as Flutterhsy whimpered as Rainbow looked out the window as The Ghost Rider drove by." How about we ask Blizzard right now?"

------ 2:37 A.M./ Crimson Beat---------

A car with his high beams on passed by me as I looked in my rear view mirror only to see one of my eyes and one of his.

"Why are you so down Crimson?" Grimstone asked me.

"It's not like you to worry about me Grimstone when we first met you despised talking to me period." I said in a joking response.

"That may be true, but you showed me that everyone can be accepted by those they consider their friends." He responded.

"That's true." I admitted.

" So what's eating you pal it's raining terribly inside your mind." Grimstone added.

"I just feel terrible for what happened to Blizzard. He looked up to me like an older brother and I accepted him as a younger brother." I said as I pulled off onto a country back road.

"Wait, did this stuff happen before you accepted me?" Grimstone asked.

"Yeah you see his dad ,Northwest, and I were on a mission to infiltrate the changeling H.Q., find Chrysalis and either kill her on the spot or take her hostage. Well it didn't go so well and we got captured. There were three others with us they were just rookies fresh from S.H.E.I.L.D. academy so they were of course nervous and excited. However, they were killed right in front of Northwest and I. You know the rest." I said as I looked down the hood of my '97 Cadillac Seville.

"You were tortured almost to death and then you accepted me and found Song in the dungeons malnourished, beaten and broken. Correct?" He answered.

"Yeah she of course was a bit scared because no one showed her any kindness or love so I couldn't leave her. She punched and kicked me multiple times, but I was finally able to wrap her in my leather jacket and she stopped fighting me period. We then left S.H.E.I.L.D. even though Northwest's wife Tropical Wind was still working there. Then all hell broke loose." I said as I gripped the wheel even tighter causing my knuckles to go white.

"Just because he doesn't seem like he thinks of you as a big brother doesn't mean he doesn't still consider you one." Grimstone said trying to cheer me up.

"Good point buddy. Thanks again for helping me with everything. If you hadn't showed up before then the whole city would've been taken over by Tirek and Spitfire would be dead. Then if it wasn't for you saving me again then I would still be Chrysalis's plaything. I wonder if it would've been better that way.." I said as I started feeling depressed.

"If I didn't do anything then you wouldn't have gotten with the love of your life, you'd be a cruel b$tch's pet, your sister and her friends would miss you, you wouldn't have met your beautiful daughter Green Song, and Blizzard would've lost his older brother." Grimstone said in an agitated tone.

"You're right thanks for the pep talk Grimstone I appreciate it." I said as I felt my sadness evaporate into nothingness.

" No problem man now if you'll excuse me I'm going to leave you alone and let you drive, goodnight." Grimstone said through a yawn as my other eye returned to normal.