• Published 20th Jan 2017
  • 7,552 Views, 238 Comments

Equestria girls Hell rider - Tunefulsubset72



Something is coming to canter lot city, something with a lust for vengeance..

  • ...
19
 238
 7,552

The Flames of Vengeance and love

"DIE!!!" Chrysalis yelled as she charged Crimson who was standing right before us all.

"How about...no." Crimson said as a flaming chain wrapped around Chrysalis' neck and slammed her into the ground."Stay out of this."Crimson said as the Rider brushed past him."Blizzard." Crimson said trying it get his attention as the Rider kept his grip on the chain.

"Blizzard?" Rainbow asked getting concerned."Something's wrong."

"You took everything from me." The Rider spoke as Chrysalis looked up."My family and my life."

"That's sound like me, but I don't remember doing that to a Ghost Rider." Chrysalis said as the chain tightened around her neck causing her to start gagging.

"Because you did before I earned my powers." The Rider said as I took over and changed back to normal."Remeber me?" I asked as the chain loosened allowing her to speak.

"Now I remember, you're Tropical and Northwest's brat." Chrysalis said as I rolled my eyes." They would've been disappointed." That was the straw that broke the camels back."What's wrong, is it true?" Chrysalis sneered as I let the Rider back out as Chrysalis smirk turned into a look of fear.

"Let the hunt begin." The Rider said as he took chain off Chrysalis."You better run, because the Rider comin' after ya." He said crazily as Chrysalis stumbled to get up and began to run.

"Blizzard stop." Crimson said as the Rider faced him."I know your listening, I can't believe I'm saying this, we can bring her in and question her."Crimson said as the Rider stared."I'm surprised your even listening."

"This is the only time you'll see me be civil right now." The Rider spoke as he walked towards Crimson."We both want her dead, and right now, I'm the only one with the balls to do it." He said as Chrysalis jumped into a truck and drove off."Blizzard wants revenge, and it fueling me right now."

"Please listen to him." Rainbow said as Spitfire held her back."The Blizzard I know wouldn't do this."

"Well.....Blizzard isn't here right now." The Rider said as he stared at Crimson with pure rage in his eyes."So...Get out of my way."

"I'm not going to talk you out of this, am I? Just remember this Blizzard it doesn't matter if someone has the balls to do it. What matters is doing the right thing. I know you've killed many people, but let me ask you this do you want to let her escape from the judgement she must face from the lives lost by her wave of tyranny?" Crimson asked as the Rider walked towards a building. "At least take it into consideration!" Crimson yelled.

"I suggest we leave." Johnny said as he turned back to normal."I've been here before, I think I know what's in there."

"What?" Spitfire asked as the as flames blew out the windows of the building."What's in there?"

"Some kind of truck if remember correctly." Johnny said as a flaming six wheeled truck crashed through the wall and sped past them."Hey, I was right."

"We need to stop him." Green Song said as the group looked at her."Who's more in danger, Chyrsalis or whoever is in Blizzard's way?"

"She has a good point." Crimson said as Spitfire tossed him a set of keys."Let's hope we can catch up."

---Chrysalis---

"The fool actually let me go." Chyrsalis said with a smirk as she turned onto the highway barely missing a car."It will be his down fall." She said as she started speeding down the highway passing cars."I'll just go to another base, get some support and....." She trailed off as she noticed a flaming armoured truck barreling towards her knocking cars to the side."Oh no."

"I wonder if this thing has a radio that works."The Rider spoke as it pushed a button and classical music."Why is this a thing?' The Rider groaned as he changed the station to a song of his liking."Oh yeah."

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" The Rider cackled as he rammed cars out of the way as he sped up."I LOVE THE SOUND OF SCREAMS IN THE MORNING!!!" He said danced to song as he kept speeding toward Chrysalis' vehicle." IMMA GONNA GIVE IT TO YA!!!!" He yelled as he rammed the back of the car as Chrysalis struggled to keep control as he cackled."You're mine."

(end music)

"CRAP!!!" Chryalis yelled as the Rider rammed the car again, this time, causing her to lose control." NO!!!" She yelled in fear as the vehicle flipped and rolled down the road a ways before coming to stop."That blasted SON. OF. A...(SMASH!!)" she was was cut off as the Rider smashed into her vehicle and pinned it against the cement guardrail of the bridge." Please, not like this."

"Got her." The Rider said as he stopped the vehicle and stepped out as people ran in fear."Your terror ends now, Chyrsalis." He said as he grabbed the car and slowly began to rip it in half as Chrysalis crawled out through the two halves of the car."You can run, But you can't hide."

"I'LL END YOU!!!!" Chrysalis yelled as she pulled out a gun and fired it at the Rider; with no results."I'm not going to die like...ACK!!" Chrysalis choked out as a flaming chain wrapped around her neck and lifted her up.

"Your souls is stained with the blood of the innocents." The Rider said as he brought Chrysalis closer."Look into my eyes." He spoke as Chyrsalis struggled to keep her eyes closed, but something was forcing them open."LOOK!!!!" The Rider bellowed as Chrysalis looked at him in fear."Feel their pain." The Rider said as Chyrsalis began to scream as flames filled her eyes as the Rider dropped her as she was desperately trying to stop her burning eyes. "Guilty!"He yelled as he roared into the sky.

"Blizzard! That's enough!" A loud and authoritative voice yelled followed by a loud thud.

"This doesn't concern you Ashenwing." Rider said as Chrysalis screamed even more at the mention of his name.

"Let me ask you not as Grimstone nor the Crimson you currently know. But, let me ask you as the Crimson you looked up to as a older brother all those years ago. How? How do you think they would feel? Look at these innocent people around us they are petrified." Grimstone yelled as he pointed all around. "Imagine how they feel. Imagine how your friends feel. Imagine how Rainbow feels she was begging you to not do what you have done to so many before. Above all else imagine how your parents would feel. They loved you more than anything else in this world so much so that they gladly gave their lives for you. Do you honestly believe this is how they would want to be avenged?" Grimstone ranted as he turned into Crimson.

"You know nothing!!" Rider yelled as his voice began to mix with mine.

"D@mnit Blizzard look at me!!!!" Crimson yelled as he ran up and grabbed Rider by his jacket while his body was quickly doused in white mist revealing his true form. "She took five years from my life that I can never get back and the reminders I have are these scars, but I have another reminder of those five years!" Crimson yelled as he pulled out a photo of Green Song and him working in the garage on his Cadillac. He was covered in grease while Green Song wore a hat with the words 'Daddy's little Grease Monkey' sewn onto the front. "It may seem like a dark and everlasting road ahead of us all, but there will always be a small glimmer of light that will show you the path before you." Crimson concluded while his hands started smoking.

"You're right." Rider said in a low voice as the truck pulled up carrying everyone. He looked at Chrysalis who was wincing in pain as her eyes still began to burn. Rider waved his hand over her and the fire stopped and she passed out due to pain.

"You're welcome." The Rider said as Rainbow approached him."The actions you saw today were mine, not Blizzard's."

"Can I talk to him?" Rainbow asked as The Rider shook his head."Why not?"

"Becuase....He's gonna need a docter." The Rider said as he let me take control as I fell to the ground.

"And please hurry." I wheezed out as a red spot started to from on my shirt." I'm not....exactly....immortal." I said before I blacked out.

---The hospital---

"I hope he's okay." Rainbow mumbled to herself as she watched the news as it showed the flaming hell truck and Chrysalis being put in a straight jacket being led into a police cruiser."He said he's been through worse."

"I'm sure he'll be fine." Green Song said as she read a magazine."He fought Dad and walked away from that."

"True." Rainbow said as Crimson walked in carrying coffee and hot chocolate."Thanks."

"You're welcome." Crimson said as he sat down."If you're wondering Johnny had to leave and Spitfire had to take a call." He said as he looked at the T.V. as it showed an image of The Hell Truck again."That's something from your Nightmares."

"Y'think?" Green Song said with a smirk."But it is pretty cool."

"True." Crimson muttered as Spitfire walked in."So?"

"Fury wants me to investigate what happened on the highway." Spitfire said as the group gave her concerned looks."So I told him it was the Ghost Rider that he's been tracking and that it put a close friend of Rainbow's in the hospital." Spitfire said as the group sighed with relief." And he's sending in some one from the Avengers."

"Who?" Crimson asked with a concerned tone." Who is he sending?"

"Remeber Spidey?" Spitfire asked as Crimson groaned."I know when you two first meet it didn't turn out well."

"He thought I was the Goblin."Crimson said as Green Song cringed, remembering the fight."Anyway, How's Blizzard doing?"

"Don't know yet." Spitfire said sadly as she sat down as the docter walked in."Speaking of which."

"How is he?" Rainbow asked as the docter gave her a small smile.

"He'll be just fine, despite him having some shattered ribs and a hole in his chest." The Docter said as Rainbow looked at him shocked."Looked like he had a fight with the hulk or something."

"Or something." Crimson muttered as Spitfire elbowed him.

"Can we see him?" Rainbow asked as the docter nodded.

"But only one at a time." He said with a stern tone. "But not for long either, he needs his rest."

"You go first Rainbow." Crimson said as he leaned back."I don't think I'm the first one he'll want see."

"Thanks." Rainbow said as the docter lead toward the room I was in."H-Hey Blizzard."

"Hey Rainbow." I said as I smiled weakly."I wish you didn't have to see me like this."

"How are you feeling?" Rainbow asked as she approached the side of my bed."Grimstone certainly did a number on you, good thing Crimson stepped in when he did."

"Not just him." I said chuckling." Chrysalis too with that weapon she had, apparently angel blood can hurt spirits too."

"I guess so." Rainbow said as a tear rolled down her cheek."I almost lost you...again."

"I'm not going anywhere." I said as Rainbow sniffed."I'll be fine, don't worry."

"Why'd you do it?" Rainbow asked as I looked at her confused."Why'd you go after Chrysalis?"

"She killed my parents, and I wanted revenge."I said as I sighed."That's one of the reason I've been halfway around the world, and killing criminals and such along the way, I was searching for her."I said as I looked at the falling snow."And know.....It's finally done."

"So what are you going to do next?" Rainbow asked as I looked back at her. "Leave once you're better?"

"Never, The Rider is needed here." I said as Rainbow smiled." And so am I."

"I'll let you rest now." Rainbow said as she turned around to leave. Then she quickly leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Whoa I heard the Rider say as I began to blush.

"Thank you, for everything." Rainbow said as she straightened up. "Get well soon." She said blushing as she left.

Get it tiger The Rider said cackling.

"Shut up." I said as I sighed while watching the snow fall.

Author's Note: