• Published 20th Jan 2017
  • 7,552 Views, 238 Comments

Equestria girls Hell rider - Tunefulsubset72



Something is coming to canter lot city, something with a lust for vengeance..

  • ...
19
 238
 7,552

Tirek reborn

"We have two options." Stromm said as he slipped on his mask."We go by plane or boat."

"What are you talking about?" Apocalyptus asked as Stromm picked up a cylinder device.

"To get to canter lot of course." Stromm said annoyed. "I know a man at the airfield, he can let us take a plane.....for a price."

"How about by portal?" Apocalyptus asked as a portal opened beside him. "Would that work?"

"Indeed." Stromm said as he approached the portal. "If me kidneys switch sides I'll put an angel bullet in your head."

"Why do you hate me so?" Apocalyptus joked as Stromm sighed and stepped through. "Lighten up."

"Maybe I should let your family die." Stromm said bitterly as he stepped into a snowy alley. "Don't tell me to lighten up, some wounds can't heal."

"You've always had a temper." Apocalyptus sighed as he followed behind him. "But if you let them die, I won't hesitate to kill you."

"We'll see about that." Stromm said as the left the alley. "Canterlot city, I'd say it's good to be home, but that would be lying."

"Blizzard will probably be glad to see you." Apocalyptus said as Stromm spat on the ground. "You won't believe what's happened to him."

"He's an inhuman just like North?" Stromm asked as Apocalyptus shook his head. "Then enlighten me."

"He's a Ghost rider." Apocalyptus said as Stromm smiled."You're taking this well."

"Because me nephew 'as joined the family business of being a Bounty hunter, so to speak." Stromm said as the walk down the sidewalk. "I was one, his mother was, almost everyone in our family was a bounty hunter of some kind."

"The rider is a bounty hunter?" Apocalyptus questioned.

"What do you think happens to all the souls he takes." Stromm said as Apocalyptus shrugged. "Are ya that dense, they're payment to Lucifer, but sadly, the rider gets nothing in return."

"You seem to know a lot about riders." Apocalyptus said. "What are you hiding now?"

"Nothin'." Stromm said as Apocalyptus rolled his eyes. "You can blame me sister, if you could, when she met North, she thought he was a rider because of his fire abilities."

"That actually make since." Apocalyptus said as they stopped in front of his house. "This is it, home sweet home."

"Just as I remembered it." Stromm said as they approached the house and Stromm noticed a suit of armor in the driveway. "Tony's here?"

"Not just him." Apocalyptus said as he pointed at the window as he spotted cap with his back facing them. "I guess the whole team's here."

"You said hydra took Spitfire, right?" Stromm asked as Apocalyptus nodded. "Who else could they have taken?"

"Green song." Apocalyptus said quietly as his flaming eyes grew larger and became blue while Stromm nodded. "You know where that hydra base is?"

"Let's tell the others." Stromm said he motioned towards the door. "Ladies first."

"Jack@ss." Apocalyptus said as he opened the door and walked in. "Where's Green song?"

---Blizzard P.O.V---

"Working on it." Tony said as he looked at Apocalyptus. "Hello to you too by the way."

"Who's your friend?" Cap asked as Stromm stood behind Apocalyptus as he removed his mask. "Can we trust him?"

"Uncle Stromm?" I asked as Stromm smiled.

"My, you've grown since I last saw ya laddie." Stromm said as he walked over and grabbed me into a headlock. "Pratically a man."

"You know this guy?" Rainbow asked as I nodded. "Who is he?"

"Rainbow, meet my uncle." I said as Stromm let go of me. "Stromm."

"Wait, Stromm?" Hawkeye asked. "As in Stromm Wind of task force 12."

"And you must be Agent Barton." Stromm said with a smirk. "Also know as Hawkeye."

"How do you..." Hawkeye began to ask.

"Don't even bother asking." Tony said as Stromm huffed. "You can never get a straight answer when it come to that sort of thing."

"Speaking of straight answers where is Crimsons daughter?" Apocalyptus asked.

"She was taken my friend." Thor said as he hanged his head in shame.

"Oh what a pity.... And I assume it was your fault?" Apocalyptus asked with a smart tone.

"Yes it was I will take any punishment you deem necessary." Thor said as he laid Mjolnir down at Apocalyptus's feet and got on one knee with his head aimed towards the ground.

"This weapon of yours Thor is very exquisite isn't it. Whoever wields it wields the power of the Norse god of thunder." Apocalyptus said as he started twirling something in his hands. "I think I will become the new god of thunder."

"What do you mean new god only those who are deemed...." Thor began as he looked up and trailed off.

"Worthy by both Odin and Mjolnir." Apocalyptus said as he inspected the mighty hammer in his hands.

"But how?" Thor said as he stood up and looked in pure utter disbelief.

"Well Thor I have no intent of being the god of thunder yet so this will suffice." Apocalyptus said with a smile as he smacked Thor with Mjolnir which sent him flying through the window with a loud thunder crack. "Look whose the puny god now." Apocalyptus commented as he tossed the hammer to Thor.

"Did you have to do that?" Cap asked.

"No I didn't but I did now didn't I?" Apocalyptus said as he grinned.

"That was not something good people should do." Cap replied.

"Oh I'm sorry Mr. America knower of what all is right and wrong let me explain this in liegeman terms. How would you act when you found out the girl you were sworn to protect by your maker was not only taken, but taken while this so called 'God' watched over her!" Apocalyptus said in anger as his teeth began turning into small dagger-like teeth.

"I understand what you're going through but this can be..." Cap began.

"No you don't understand you were simply asleep when those you loved died. I am wide awake and they will not die on my watch!" Apocalyptus said as he calmed down.

"Which is why I am here to tell ye where they might be." Stromm said as he walked forward and patted Apocalyptus on his shoulder.

"Wait you know where the base is?" Tony asked.

"Aye I do." Stromm said as he smiled.

"Where is it Stromm?" Apocalyptus asked.

"It's somewhere near Canterlot City and it's underwater." Stromm said as he walked over to the window and looked out."Hope ye packed yer swimsuits."

---Flint---

"Finally." Tirek said as Flint handed him a glowing blue syringe."The serum."

"Sorry about the long wait."Flint said as Tirek raised an eyebrow."It took a bit longer then expected."

"And getting this as made up for that."Tirek said as he examined the syringe."Leave me be, it's time for the world to know of my return." He said as Flint nodded and left as Tirek poked the syringe into his arm and injected the serum."Hail....Hydra." Tired grunted as he felt the serum take affect."Heh..Ha ha HAHAHA!!!!" Tirek cackled as his eyes glowed blue as his voice got deeper."I am...REBORN!!!!"