• Published 20th Jan 2017
  • 7,602 Views, 238 Comments

Equestria girls Hell rider - Tunefulsubset72



Something is coming to canter lot city, something with a lust for vengeance..

  • ...
19
 238
 7,602

The spirit of vengeance

--Blizzard Snow; First Person Perspective---

Tell me, how do you plan on keeping me unseen by any of your friends? And, how exactly will we find Torch? The Rider questioned as I drove through town.

“First thing’s first: I’m staying out of sight, and trying not to be noticed." I said

No duh. The Rider said.

"And just to answer your second question, I know where Torch lives." I responded after his smart comment.

Wait, what? Since WHEN? Rider yelled, making me wince. Oops. Sorry.

“Don't yell man..." I softly spoke in pain as I rubbed my head. "That almost left me deaf , but to answer your question again, I've been to his house when I was younger, he and my father were friends; partners, to say."

Wow, your dad was in a gang? The rider asked, shocked, as my bike soon enough came to a halt. Man, your life probably sucked as a kid, huh?

“Pretty much, you’re right. Hell, someone even tried killing us once.” I commented with a chuckle.

I’ve been dead. Rider mentioned; I rolled my eyes, finding my way out of an alleyway. Where are we going? he continued.

"I’m hungry dude…" I said, spotting what looked to be like a café shop named ‘Sugarcube Corner’. "It’s a school day; no one should spot us here, at least. I just hope Mr. And Ms. Cake won't recognize me."

Heck if I knew dude. Rider blurted out as I entered the café. You were the one to die in the fire, y’now…

"Don't you dare sing again..." I warned in anguish.

"Hello, welcome to Sugarcube Corner!” Mrs. Cake began as I approached the counter. "What may I get you?"

"A doughnut and coffee. That is all." I commented while trying to make my appearance as unnoticeable as possible.

"That will be eight and seventy five." Mrs. Cake said as I fished the money out of my pocket. "Are you new here? Because I don't think I've ever seen you before."

"Just arrived yesterday." I responded as Mrs. Cake handed me a doughnut. ”I've been on the road since last night."

"Err…so where did you come from, if you don't mind me asking?" Mrs. Cake asked as she filled a cup with coffee.

"New York. Couldn't handle all the heroes there.” I said as I took a bite out of my doughnut.

"What wrong with the heroes there?" Mrs. Cake questioned as I took a sip at my coffee.

"Loki's invasion was one of the problems; I don't how many times I had a superhero crash through my wall." I mentioned. ”So I decided to leave."

"I saw on the news when it happened. It must've been terrifying." Mrs. Cake continued.

We’ve mass murdered criminals… The Rider secretly said as I set my empty cup down. Eh, we find an occasional angel or demon or something.

"It wasn't a lot that bad." I told her as I saw her take my cup. "The worst part is the fact that it was near the Stark Tower; I was just entering that city when it began."

"I see." Mrs. Cake said as I stood up. "Hope to see you here again soon, however, before you leave, what's your name?"

"My name isn’t important." I said as I left." I'm just passing through."

"It really is him…" Mrs. Cake whispered as she picked up the phone.

---Canterlot High; Lunchtime---

How could someone do that!? Rainbow thought to herself as she sat down at a lunch table. Why would someone seek joy in destroying the gravestone?

"Hey Dashie." Sunset said in a calm manner as she sat across from her. "Still upset about yesterday?"

"Yeah…I mean, Blizzard was a very nice guy, why would someone do this?" Rainbow said as she looked down at her bottle of water.

"I don't know why, Dashie. I wish I knew though." Sunset calmly stated again, seeing the rest of their friends joined them. "Hey girls..."

"You still upset about yesterday, Rainbow?" Fluttershy timidly yet stupidly enough asked, making Rainbow look away sadly and angrily. "I wish there was something we could do."

"Wait, I have an idea on who might've destroyed Blizzard’s gravestone!!" Pinkie cheered as Rainbow looked up at her. "What if it was Blizzard himself?"

"Pinkie darling, you simply don’t play with jokes like that.” Rarity admonished, with Rainbow glaring now at Pinkie. "It's not funny at all."

"I'm not joking." Pinkie said with the best stern tone she could. "I watched a movie a few days ago, in it there was this guy, who faked his death, and years later he came back and destroyed his gravestone."

"Why would he do that?" Rarity asked with a confused look." Did he have a reason?"

"Yeah, to send a sign that he was back." Pinkie mentioned as Rarity gasped.

"Rainbow, remember when the firefighters said they had never found Blizzard’s body after the fire?"

"Yeah, why? You really think he's back?" Rainbow said with a hint of hope in her voice.

"WHAT OTHER CHOICE IS THERE!?” Pinkie yelled excitedly as the lunchroom became so quiet you could hear crickets. "Sorry."

"Wait, if Blizzard is really back, wouldn't he made himself known?" Applejack asked, raising an eyebrow as to what a brief of a thought that was.

"Maybe he's waiting for the right moment." Sunset commented as Rainbow’s phone rang. "Or maybe...."

"...Are you sure?" Rainbow breathed, accidentally cutting Sunset off. “You’re positive?" She asked; a smile infected across her face. "Thank you so much for telling me!" Rainbow said; she closed her phone. " That was Mrs. Cake. Guess who just showed up at Sugarcube a few minutes ago?"

"Who?" Fluttershy asked. "Was it someone you know?"

"It was….Blizzard Wind!" Rainbow said as she smiled widely. "Pinkie, you were right, he is still alive!!"

"Told ya!" Pinkie smiled slyly, giggling." Wait, did she say where he went?"

"He’s headed towards Ponyville homes." Rainbow said as her smile disappeared. "That's where he used to live."

"We find him after school, and ask him." Applejack said as the bell rang. “Maybe he can tell us why he faked his death."

---Blizzard Wind; First Person Perspective---

This is where you lived? The Rider asked as I drove through a neighborhood. Why would someone want to kill someone here?

"Plenty of reasons." I said, pulling over to stop the bike. "My father was Torch's second-hand man, and my mother worked with the Wonderbolts."

Sounds like your parents were pretty popular. The Rider chuckled as I got off my bike and walked towards a piece of burnt rubble, which was my house at some point. In a good and bad way.

"Exactly. The fire started round back of the house, the police claimed it was an electrical fire, but for that to have happened the fire spread way too fast." I said as we walked into the house.

You think it was set? The Rider asked as I looked around for clues. Wait, you KNOW someone set the fire.

"Not just someone." I then picked up a large tube, as it had embedded was a strange symbol, that of a bug. "Pest."

Changelings? The Rider questioned in fear; I crushed the object in my hand. Better be glad that wasn’t a bomb.

"Like that would have made a difference several years ago. My parents were innocent, sure. The Changelings however..." I trailed off.

How many, though? The Rider asked, then I felt a burning sensation in the back of my head. Just a few?

"Hundreds." I replied, the burning sensation felt hotter by the minute.

They die. The Rider angrily reproached, starting to take control. "THEY ALL DIE!!!!" The Rider proclaimed. Suddenly, I heard footsteps in the gravel approach me.

"You came at a bad time." I warned whoever was there, turning around. "I suggest you leave."

"Hey, I heard someone talking over here." The person said as I rolled my eyes. "Then I heard someone yelling, so I came over to investigate.”

"I don't care." I said as I walked past him. "There’s someone who deserves to die." I walked towards the person, only to reveal he wasn’t alone, and someone blocked me off. He looked like a young man, mostly in his 20’s, but at a height taller and narrower than mine. He had more meat in his arms and legs, and he held himself in a position where he would be a problem, which I had enough of already. He wore an eloquent cape round his back, and seemed to have prepared to some degree, having full silver plates around his white undershirt and around his elbows and kneecaps. His face was that of an enemy’s; his eyes were crystal blue in a menacing way, and just then I noticed his canine teeth were actually sharp, poking out of his mouth as he clenched his teeth. Midnight, which was what I thought I heard him called as, had a blue dyed chest plate on, with khaki pants and large, metal rimmed boots which weighed him down apparently, since when I pushed him, he remained still. He looked at me, his pupils being the only moving part of his body, as they shrank into two lines in his eyes.

"Death is not what you decide to take out on a person." Midnight stated, as he lifted me up for a brief second. I pulled off then.

"I know......I’m not the one who decides." I warned, my eyes glowing a bright amber orange and what my skin was had fallen off and replaced, starting to reveal my skull and fire.

"Now leave." The Rider said, picking up a piece of wood and lighting it up at the end of it.

"I won’t permit letting you free so that you can murder people who deserve jail. I will be the one who will bring you down, and you will pay up your sins now or later under my boots." Midnight boldly stated, keeping his hands up and legs spread out, and pulling out some sort of sword with two edges. The Rider growled and charged him. "Oh boy."

Author's Note: