• Published 20th Dec 2017
  • 5,559 Views, 71 Comments

Second Time Around - SilentAuthor



Rarity has had very few suitors in her day that lasted longer than a fleeting moment. When a strange creature shows up in equestria and pursues her she turns him away but what happens when he suddenly becomes the thing she wants and the tables turn?

  • ...
16
 71
 5,559
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

And now it's over...
Thanks for the story it was worth of the wait

9406474
Thank you so much for enjoying my story. I'm glad I could finish it and only apologize for the wait and that it's over.

9406476
Many authors manage to convince themselves to stop their works
You didn't
As I said thank you

"A cruise trip might be a great addition to our story."

This line seems like they were nudging the fourth wall.

I can honestly say as dramatic as the story was turning out I expected it to be a little longer but this is still good.

Comment posted by taelonso deleted Jan 16th, 2019

Yay been waiting so long for a update! Thank you so much!

Am I the only one who doesn’t like the herd idea
And thinks Mayes should have told rarity to fuck
off

9407282
Definitely not the first response I've gotten like this. I do appreciate your opinion though if it was me I'd have done that.

What.....it's done??!

An interesting and moving story. The pace with Rarity was a bit fast but I can chalk that up to the fact that Mayes accepted her explanation AND her actions working with Rara to thwart Fleur's manipulative tactics. I AM a fan of herds and I was happy that that was an option here for them. Thank you for creating and sharing.

I know it's unlikely as hell, but I'd like to see a sequel to this. Authors always end with characters in love, getting married, or pregnant, never what happens after. You left the position for a good set up to continue, and I wish you'd take that route.

Otherwise well done, you have a like and a fav good author.:moustache:

It was okay until the previous chapter, which went kind of hammy toward the end. This chapter... it went straight to corney-ville. Sorry but my interest is gone.

Oooooh... That cover art, man. Sakura blossoms and a Rarity outline... It looks really enticing together, for some reason.

Eh. Pretty strong start, but it seriously feels like the second you started you were rushing to be rid of it. Almost every act desperately needed some more breathing room.

Login or register to comment