• Published 18th Oct 2016
  • 2,271 Views, 62 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EG: Neo W.R.P.G U.S. Selection Arc - foxmaster



Yu-Gi-Oh! crossover that takes place some time after the Friendship Games; and is a modified version of the World Racing Grand Prix arc from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's, but with more modern game mechanics; such as Pendulum Summoning.

  • ...
19
 62
 2,271

PreviousChapters
Bonds Forged By Battle

“ And now ladies and gentlemen taking the final leg for Team Silverwing is none other than their leader Silver Chance,” The mc shouted as the crowd erupted in cheers while Silver kept going.

“ This is it the moment we worked so hard for all those teams we thought both good and bad, all those intense moments, and all the friends we made has all lead to this final match so Ren once I win this and save you I hope to change your views on winning and losing,” Silver said mentally as all the teams and friends he met flashed before his eyes. Silver caught up to Ren and drew his opening hand and the final part of the match began.

DUEL
Ren Darkbright:3000
Silver Chance:4000

“ My turn I draw,” Silver said as he drew his sixth card. Silver was sure Ren would see through his opening move and needed to try a different one.

“ First I summon Sprite Buster Destruction Sword in attack mode. Sprite buster took the field and was slightly intimidated by Ren’s monster.

Sprite Buster Destruction Sword
LV:4
ATK:600

“ Next I activate the Spell Dragon Hatching Lv3,” Silver said as a spell with an image of Armed Dragon Lv3 hatching from an egg appeared. This spell allows me to Special Summon a Level Three Dragon-Type monster from my hand so I use this effect to Special Summon Clearwing Whelp in attack mode. A green crystal-like egg appeared and began to shake then cracked and out of it came Clearwing Whelp ready to fight.

Clearwing Whelp
LV:3
ATK:1200

“ Next I tune my level four Sprite Buster with my Level three Clearwing Whelp to Synchro Summon my old friend. Sprite Buster flew into the air and turned into four stars and then four green rings that encircled Clearwing Whelp and turned it into three stars that fell into alignment.

“ mighty dragon that speeds through the boundaries of time and space rise from the ashes and shine your wings brighter than the sun! Synchro Summon! Roar! Level 7! Clearwing Synchro Dragon.

Clearwing flew onto the field at top speed leaving a green trail behind him as he flew and then stopped next to Silver before unleashing a mighty roar.

Clearwing Synchro Dragon
LV:7
ATK:2500

“ Now for the best part when Clearwing Whelp is used as synchro material for Clearwing Synchro Dragon not only Clearwing gain 1000 attack points but you take 1000 points of damage. Clearwing powered up before unleashing a blast of green energy. As the energy came closer Ren noticed a clutch Action Card and grabbed it just in time. Ren read it over and wasted no time in using it.

2500 + 1000 = 3500

“ I activate the Action Spell Reversal this turns your 1000 points of damage into life points for me so thanks for bringing me back to full power. The blast hit Ren but this time it had the opposite effect of what it was intended to do.

Ren Darkbright:4000
Silver Chance:4000

“ Time to Battle Clearwing attack Buster Dictator with Whirlwind Slasher. Clearwing charged at Buster Dictator and spun creating a green tornado that nailed Buster Dictator and dealt some damage to Ren.

Ren Darkbright:3300
Silver Chance:4000

“ Finally I set two cards face-down and end my turn,” Silver said as two set cards appeared behind Clearwing.

“ My turn I draw,” Ren said as he drew his second card. Ren knew about Clearwing’s effect and how if he tried to use Buster Dictator’s effect Clearwing would destroy it. Ren looked at what he drew and smiled.

“ Your dragon may be safe from monster effects but let's see it escape from this I activate the Equip Spell Enchanted Sword Nothung and equip it to Buster Dictator. Buster Dictator grabbed the sword and crossed both his sword as if he was ready to fight. Not only does he gain 400 attack points but and Dragon-Type monsters you control are destroyed and then banished.

2800 + 400 = 3200

Nothung sent a bolt of power towards Clearwing only for Silver to react to it.

“ My dragon is going nowhere because I activate the card Lightning left for me behold the Trap Dragon Conquerer’s Aura,” Silver said as a trap with an image of a mighty warrior unleashing a powerful force that knocks all his enemies out flipped face up. When one of my Dragon-Type monsters is about to be destroyed by a card effect this negates that effect and I draw two cards. The energy from Nothung dissipated and Silver drew his two cards. Ren was not amused by this and decided to resort to beating Clearwing the old fashion way.

“You're not safe yet because next, I Activate the Spell Sombra Illusion,” Ren said as a spell with an image of a warrior looking through a door that leads to his worst fear appeared. This card allows me to change Buster Dictator’s Name into any monster’s name I declare and he also gains that monster’s effects until the End Phase so I will treat him as Buster Dark. Buster Dictator was covered in a veil of dark magic that turned him into a nearly identical copy of Buster Dark.

3200 + 500 = 3700

“ Now that my monster is stronger time to Battle Buster Dictator attack Clearwing with Crimson Punisher Slash. Buster Dictator leaped into the air and prepared to drop the sword on Clearwing until Silver saw an Action Card ahead and grabbed it. Silver wasted no time in activating it.

“ I activate the Action Spell Evasion now your attack is negated. Clearwing did a loop and dodged Buster Dictator's attack.

“ Fine I end my Turn and during the End Phase, Buster Dictator returns to normal. The veil of dark magic vanished and Buster Dictator was back to his original form.

3700 - 500 = 3200

“ My turn I draw,” Silver said as he drew his fourth card. Silver knew attacking Buster Dictator would be suicide as long has that enchanted sword was equipped. Silver checked his hand and found the best way to get around it.

“ First I activate the Spell One for One by discarding a monster from my hand I can Special Summon a level one monster from my hand or deck so I will discard Buster Blader and from my Deck I Special Summon Glow-Up Bulb. Glow-Up Bulb sprouted onto the field ready for anything.

Glow-Up Bulb
LV:1
ATK:100

“ Next I Normal Summon Buster Whelp in attack mode. Buster Whelp flew onto the field and looked a bit frightened by Buster Dictator.

Buster Whelp
LV:1
ATK:400

“ When Buster Whelp is Normal Summoned I can add a Destruction Sword card from my deck to my hand so I will add Necro Buster to my hand. Silver added his declared card to his hand before making his next move.

“ Next I tribute my Whelp to Summon Buster Blader from my GY. Buster Whelp vanished and in its place stood Buster Blader ready to fight.

Buster Blader
LV:7
ATK:2600

“ Next I activate the Spell Dragon Impact Return,” Silver said as a spell with an image of Spear Dragon penetrating a solid iron wall appeared. This allows me to Special Summon a Dragon-type Monster from my GY and destroy one Spell or Trap on the field so say hello again to my Buster Whelp and good-bye to your Enchanted Sword Nothung. Buster Whelp flew out of a portal and rammed into Ren’s Sword thus destroying it.

Buster Whelp
LV:1
ATK:400

3200 - 400 = 2800

“ now that your nasty sword is out of the way time to bring out my heavy artillery so First I tune my Level one Buster Whelp with my Level Seven Buster Blader to Synchro Summon the first part of my assault. Buster Whelp turned into a single star and then a single ring that encircled Buster Blader which turned him into seven stars that fell into alignment.

" Mighty dragon that guards the treasure of the hero - Come to my aid and protect thy hero and his alleys! Synchro Summon! Rise up! Level eight! Buster Dragon!

Buster Dragon appeared and took a defensive stance and Sunset and the others were impressed by Silver’s move.

Buster Dragon
LV:8
DEF:2800

“ What is that monster?” Nisha asked Fluttershy.

“ That is Buster Dragon,” Fluttershy replied.

“ What the heck is that monster,” Asuka asked confused.

“ Buster Dragon while that card is out all of Ren’s monsters become Dragon-Types but that is not all that happens,” Tetsu replied.

“ While Buster Dragon is out on the field all your monsters become Dragon-Types but that's not all once per turn if I don,t control Buster Blader I can Special Summon Buster Blader from my GY. Buster Blader appeared out of a hole Buster Dragon made.

Buster Blader
LV:7
ATK:2600 + 500 = 3100

“ Next I will Equip Necro Buster to Buster Blader and then Unequip him to Special Summon him. Buster Blader’s sword was replaced with a knight’s sword which he dropped and the spirit Whelp carrying it appeared.

Necro Buster Destruction Sword
LV:2
ATK:900

“ Next I tune my Level One Glow-Up Bulb with my Level Seven Buster Blader to Synchro Summon another one of my best monsters. Glow-Up bulb turned into a single star and then into a single green ring that encircled Buster Blader and turned him into seven stars that fell into alignment.

LV7 + LV1 = LV8

“ Mighty soul of the king! Rise up from the depths of hades and burn all those who stand before me! Synchro Summon! Incinerate! Level Eight! Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend!

Scarlight flew above and landed next to Buster Dragon ready to fight.

Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend
LV:8
ATK:3000

“ Are you done yet or are you going to keep filling your GY,” Ren said impatiently.

“ Oh, I’m only halfway there Next I mill my top card to bring Glow-Up Bulb back. Silver milled his top card and Glow-Up Bulb bloomed onto the field.

Glow-Up Bulb
LV:1
ATK:100

“ Next I tune my Level One Glow-Up Bulb with my Level Seven Clearwing Synchro Dragon to Synchro Summon its evolved form. Glow-Up Bulb once again turned into a single star and then a single green ring that encircled Clearwing turning it into seven stars that fell into alignment.

LV7 + LV1 = LV8

“ Oh mighty dragon that shines brighter than the sun evolves and shine brighter with wings made of crystal and power! Synchro Summon! Evolve! Level Eight! Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon!

Crystal Wing flew fast and landed next to Scarlight ready to fight.

Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon
LV:8
ATK:3000

“ And for my next trick, I tune my Level two Necro Buster with my Level Eight Buster Dragon to Synchro Summon a monster a friend of ours showed us. Necro Buster threw his sword into the air and turned into two stars and then two green rings that encircled Buster Dragon and turned it into eight stars that fell into alignment.

“ Is Silver summoning what I think he is?” Sunset asked.

“ He is using a DARK Tuner and a non-tuner Dragon-Type monster so he must be calling it,” Nisha replied.

LV8 + LV2 = LV10

“ Spirits of the fallen and condemned join forces and form a mighty dragon that will rot my foes to the core! Synchro Summon! Rot them all! Level Ten! Dragocytos Corrupted Nethersoul Dragon!

Dragocytos slithered onto the field and unleashed his unholy roar ready to fight alongside the others.

Dragocytos Corrupted Nethersoul Dragon
LV:10
ATK:4000

“ Four Synchro Summons in a row Silver must really want to win this,” Rainbow Dash said.

“It's not that it’s more like he is trying to save Ren from that Number of his,” Sunset said.

Ren was starting to get bored with Silver’s turn until he spotted an Action Card and grabbed it. He smiled after seeing what it was and activated it.

“ Now its time to win this I,” Silver said before Ren interrupted him.

“ I activate the Action Spell Fast Forward this skips the current turn to the End Phase so it is finally now my turn,” Ren said.

“ My turn I draw,” Ren said as he drew his card. Ren had three powerful monsters to contend against. Ren looked at what he drew and knew he would be taking a huge risk with it but activated it anyway.

“ I activate the Spell Card of Sanctity now we both draw until we have sixth cards in our hand. Both Ren and Silver drew their six cards and Ren was happy with what he drew.

“ Perfect I Activate the Spell Sombra Sword Return,” Ren said as a spell with an image of a shadow unicorn with green eyes standing on a crystal cliff appeared. This allows me to Special Summon Buster Dark from my GY so welcome back Buster Dark. Buster Dark leaped back onto the field and took his place next to Buster Dictator.

Buster Dark
LV:7
ATK:2600 + 500 = 3100

“ Next I activate the Spell Banishment of the Dragon Lords,” Ren said as a spell with an image of the Dragon Rulers getting sucked into a tear in the sky appeared. This banishes all Dragon-Type monsters on your side of the field so much for your friends. A tear in the fabric of the universe opened and sucked all of Silver’s monsters into it leaving Silver defenseless.

3100 + 1500 = 4600

“ Now that your completely defenseless time to end this Buster Dark attack Silver Directly. Buster Dark faded into the ground and turned into a shadow that sped towards Silver. Silver reacted and pulled a card out of his hand.

“ When you attack me directly I can discard Swift Scarecrow to stop that attack and end the Battle Phase. Swift Scarecrow intercepted the shadow and blocked the sword before it could touch Silver.

“ Fine I end my Turn,” Ren said reluctantly.

“ My turn I draw,” Silver said as he drew his sixth card. Silver needed a plan B since his best monsters got banished before he could use them. Silver saw what he drew and smiled.

“ If you thought my synchro dragons were good this next card top that I banish one LIGHT monster and one DARK Monster from my GY.

Sunset and the others knew what was coming and cheered for Silver.

“ Welcome to the field Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of The End. Chaos Emperor Dragon landed on Silver’s Field and unleashed a mighty roar.

Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of The End
LV:8
ATK:3000

4600 + 500 = 5100

“ I thought that belong to one of those witches your team beat why do you have it?” Ren asked.

“ Did you honestly think I would let a legendary card like this get away from me Darcy is dead now so this card now belongs to me,” Silver replied.

“ Now back to the duel I activate Chaos Emperor Dragon’s effect by paying 1000 life points I send every card on the field and in our hands to the GY and you take 300 points of damage for each card sent to the GY by this effect. Silver paid his points and Chaos Emperor Dragon unleashed his massive flame tornado that destroyed everything.

Ren Darkbright:3300
Silver Chance:3000

As the destruction continued Ren spotted an Action Card and grabbed it then activated it quickly.

“ I activate the Action Spell Phoenix Elixir this restores my Life Points by 2000 looks like I dodged this move as well. Ren regained Life Points before the damage was dealt.

Ren Darkbright:5300
Silver Chance:3000

The flames cleared and both sides of the field were empty and neither player had any cards in their hand but what was most noticeable was that Ren was still in the game.

Ren Darkbright:1400
Silver Chance:3000

“ Now that your number is out of the way hopefully you will come to your senses,” Silver hoped but to no avail.

“ You may have cleared my field but you also cleared yours so now it all depends on our luck,” Ren pointed out.

“ Maybe but it's worth it so, for now, I end my Turn,” Silver said.

“ My turn I draw,” Ren said as he drew his card. Ren was disappointed with his draw since it could not help him now.

“ I set one card Face-down and end my turn,” Ren said as a set card appeared.

“ My turn I draw,” Silver said as he drew his card. Silver was pleased he drew something decent.

“ I activate the Spell Dragon’s Inheritance,” Silver said as a spell with an image of a whelp gaining the powers of a grandfather dragon appeared. By Banishing a Dragon-Type monster from my GY I can draw two cards. Silver banished his Chaos Emperor Dragon and drew his two cards. Suddenly something awoke in Silver. Silver saw a blank card appear before him and it suddenly manifested into a number monster meant for Silver. Silver returned to the duel and made his move.

“ Next I activate the Spell Synchro Reborn to bring back Buster Dragon in Defense Mode. Buster Dragon flew back onto the field and took its defensive stance.

Buster Dragon
LV:8
DEF:2800

“ Now I activate Buster Dragon’s Effect since I don,t control Buster Blader I can Summon him from my GY. Buster Dragon opened a portal that Buster Blader leaped out of and then readied his sword for battle.

Buster Blader
LV:7
ATK:2600 + 500 = 3100

“ Time to end this Buster Blader attack Ren Directly. Buster Blader charged forward and leaped into the air with his sword at the ready.

“ If you think I am letting this match end here you are most certainly wrong because I activate the Trap Xyz Reborn this allows me to revive an Xyz Monster from my GY and attach this card to it as an overlay unit so welcome Back Number 60 Buster Dictator. Buster Dictator rose from the ground and absorbed the Trap that revived him just in time to intercept Buster Blader.

Buster Dictator
RANK:4
ATK:2800
UNITS:1

3100 + 500 = 3600

Buster Dictator saw Buster blader coming and raised his sword to block Buster Blader’s and succeeded but not without taking a little damage.

Ren Darkbright:600
Silver Chance:3000

“ I set one card face-down and end my turn,” Silver said as a set card appeared behind Silver’s Monsters.

“ My turn I draw,” Ren said as he drew his card. Ren smiled after seeing what he drew and made his move.

“ First I activate Buster Dictators Effect by detaching one overlay unit and banishing a Dragon-Type Monster from my GY I can destroy one card on the field. Buster Dictator absorbed his overlay unit into his sword along with the spirit of the Red-Eyes Black Dragon in his GY.

1 - 1 = 0

3600 - 500 = 3100

“ The card I choose to destroy will be your Buster Dragon and you will take 500 points of damage times its level so since it is level eight you take 4000 points of damage been nice knowing you. Buster Dictator unleashed a bolt of lightning on Buster Dragon thus blowing it up. Under the smoke caused by the explosion Silver grabbed a life-saving Action Card and activated it just in the nick of time. As the smoke cleared Ren was shocked to see Silver still in the game.

3100 - 500 = 2600

Ren Darkbright:600
Silver Chance:500

“ That is impossible how do you still have life points left?” Ren asked angerly.

“ Before the damage kicked in I managed to grab the Action Spell Phoenix Antidote this restored my Life Points by 1500 leaving me with enough to stay in the fight.

“ Well, not for long because I activate Another Sombra Sword Return to Bring Buster Dark back for one final attack. Buster Dark leaped out of the portal and took a fighting stance. Silver smiled after seeing Ren do exactly what he hoped he would do.

Buster Dark
LV:7
ATK:2600 + 3000 = 5600

“ I was hoping you would do that because now can activate the Trap Xyz Double Offering when you summon a monster that is the same level as one of mine I can use monsters on my field as well as the one you summoned to perform an Xyz Summon so I use your Level Seven Buster Dark and my Level Seven Buster Blader to build the overlay network. Buster Blader turned into a stream of orange energy while Buster Dark turned into a stream of purple energy and they both orbited each other before entering a galaxy-like portal and exploding.

“ Powers of both good and evil join together in a single entity to take on a much stronger foe! Xyz Summon! Rise! Number 76 Majesty Lord Buster! A crystal core covered with black crystal spikes appeared and then began to take the form of a mighty knight with crimson armor a cobalt cape along with both swords wielded by Buster Blader and Buster Dark and the number 76 in blue in the center of his chest plate.

Number 76 Majesty Lord Buster
RANK:7
ATK:3500
UNITS:2

“ Nice number you have what does he do,” Ren asked.

“ Well first since both Buster Blader and Buster Dark were used as xyz material to summon him his attack points are doubled. Majesty Lord Buster powered up as Silver mentioned it.

3500 x 2 = 7000

“ 7000 attack points?” Ren shouted in shock as if Silver did the impossible.

“ Yep so tell me Ren have I Satisfied your search for the challenge you were looking for?” Silver asked.

“ More than you know and I have nothing else so I end my Turn,” Ren said as he braced himself for the feeling he was longing for.

“ My turn I draw,” Silver said as he drew his card. Silver felt like he finally found someone he can truly call his rival and his friend so all he had to do now was save him.

“ First allow me to show you what Majesty Lord Buster can do once per turn I can detach one overlay unit to equip one Dragon-Type monster in my GY to Majesty Lord Buster and he will gain the effects of the equipped monster and the monster I chose will be my Ace Clearwing Synchro Dragon. Majesty Lord Buster absorbed one of his overlay units into his chest and his armor began to transform into a Clearwing version of it with his number glowing the same emerald green as its wings.

2 - 1 = 1

“ Time to battle Majesty Lord Buster Attack Buster Dictator with Either Sword Slash. Lord Buster charged at Buster Dictator and delivered a powerful slash that destroyed Buster Dictator along with the rest of Ren’s Life Points.

Ren Darkbright:0
Silver Chance:500

WINNER: Silver Chance

“ And that's it ladies and gentlemen after months of intense duels all over the country the winners and this year’s American representatives in the World Racing Grand Prix our Team Silverwing,” The mc shouted as the crowd exploded into cheers along with some chanting of Team Silverwing;’s name.

Before Ren and Silver returned to the Stadium Silver used his magic to take Buster Dictator and seal him away inside his element thus freeing Ren from its influence. As Ren and Silver made it back to their respective pits Ren got off his runner and approached Asuka.

“ Asuka about what I said earlier I,” Ren said before Asuka hugged him while crying.

“ You don,t need to apologize for anything Tetsu told me it was Buster Dictator talking and not you. I’m just glad to have you back my champion,” Asuka said before smiling again.

“ I’m not a champion anymore Team Silverwing earned that title,” Ren said.

“ You are to me and you always have been,” Asuka said.

After both teams returned to the pits both teams went center stage to shake hands on one of the most epic duels the crowd has ever seen. Ren stopped Silver for a moment.

“ Silver I would like for you to have this as thanks for giving me the challenge I been looking for,” Ren said as he gave Silver his Buster Dark.

“ Your Buster Dark are you sure won't this upset the balance of your deck,” Silver asked.

“ I decided I’m going to build a new deck and start my training from square one again and next time I want a rematch with you,” Ren said as he held his hand out.

“ Then its a promise,” Silver said as he grabbed Ren’s hand.

Both teams packed up their stuff and began the long trip back to their respective states.


A few weeks later Silver was busy catching up on the massive amount of homework he needed to finish before he and his teammates were allowed to graduate with their class. As Silver finished the last of his work he received a text message from both Lyra and Lightning telling him they finished their work and he replied that he was done as well. Silver suggested they all meet up at the diner to celebrate their victory and their future.


At the Diner Silver’ Lyra, and Lighting were enjoying some victory fries while discussing their plans for college.

“ So Lightning what are your plans?” Silver asked.

“ I’m planning to join the Airforce and my Grandfather managed to pull some strings for me to enlist in the top ranking military academy in the country,” Lightning said before asking Silver what his plans were.

“ I’m sure you already knew this but I will be taking over Silver Corp once I finish College so I’m studying to change the direction of the company to something more friendly since we are now in an era of peace,” Silver replied before asking Lyra what her plans were.

“ All I want is to be with you Silver your my whole world when I am injured you feel my pain and When I feel the pain you sense the feelings in my heart not many guys are like you so wherever you're going I’m coming with you,” Lyra replied.

As they continued talking Pinkie Pie came to their table and gave them a complimentary sundae.

“ This is on the house the owner is a huge fan of the W.R.G.P so when she heard you three were here she asked me to bring this to you enjoy,” Pinkie said before skating off.

Silver and his friends enjoyed their sundae and afterward, they all went home to prepare for their final trip of Canterlot High.


The next day Silver, Lyra, and Lightning were all being mobbed by fans of theirs as they made their way to the auditorium for their graduation. They took their seats and waited for Principal Celestia to begin.

“ To everyone gathered in this auditorium I see a lot of kids about to take the next step in their lives especially three students I’m sure you are excited about so first I would like to ask Silver Chance, Lightning Dust, and Lyra Heartstrings to come up here and say a few words,” Principal Celestia said as the students cheered. Silver took the mic first.

“ Firstly I would like to say thanks for cheering our team on through the whole tournament and secondly if I had to give one piece of advice to everyone here it is this: never give up many times I have been pushed to the edge and as the anchor of our team The pressure was great but even with the fear of losing I saw light and I know Lyra and Lighting have as well so to everyone here never give up,” Silver said before taking his diploma and Lightning took her turn.

“ Thank you Silver and I may have not had the greatest life so far and yes even though officially they wiped my record clean but those two years I spent locked up shaped me into the person I am today and my friends who I shared this long journey with have shown me life is worth living when you have something worth fighting for,” Lightning said before taking her diploma and passing the mic to Lyra.

“ Thanks, Lightning and All I have to say are when you find the one don't let anyone get between you I’m may not know where I’m going but all I know is wherever it is Silver will be there,” Lyra said before taking her Diploma and joining her friends.

After hours of waiting and more long speeches Silver, Lyra, and Lightning all decided to take one last photo together before preparing for the W.R.G.P. After they did they went back to their houses to pack. After Silver finished packing he received a text message from Sky Stinger asking him to meet him by their old treehouse tomorrow afternoon and to bring his deck. Silver knew what this meant and prepared his deck.


Meanwhile at Team Demise’s Castle Lydia was explaining her report to Vinca.

“ So that kid finally has his own number along with two of ours now this may be interesting,” Vinca said.

“ Sterben any word on when the W.R.G.P begins,” Lydia asked.

“ Should be in a few weeks the other countries are still deciding who will be their reps,” Sterben replied.

“ Perfect so Silver wants to seal our numbers away so badly well let's see how many he can take,” Lydia said as she sent loaded the pod containing them into a rocket stashed inside one of the towers.


The next day Silver arrived at the hill in Cloudsdale City that Silver and sky always hung out at when they were kids. Silver noticed Sky was waiting for him.

“ So glad you could make it,” Sky said.

“ Glad to be here,” Silver replied.

“ Well Mister champion do you still remember our promise from years ago,” Sky asked.

“ You know I still do,” Silver said as he activated his duel disk at the same time Sky did.

“ Then there's only one word left to say you ready?” Sky asked.

“ I sure am,” Silver replied.

“ Duel,” The both shouted at the same time.

Author's Note:

card Info

Dragon Hatching LV3
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: Special Summon one Level three Dragon-Type monster from your hand. You can only activate one Dragon Hatching LV3 per turn.

Dragon Conquerer's Aura
Trap/Norla Trap
Effect: When a Dragon-type monster you control is about to be destroyed by a card effect negate that effect and draw two cards.

Sombra Illusion
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: Target one monster you control and declare the name of a monster and if you do the targeted is treated as the declared monster's name and gains that monster's effects until the End Phase.

Dragon Impact Return
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: Special Summon one Dragon-Type Monster from your GY then destroy one Spell or Trap on the field.

Fast Forward
Spell/Action Spell
Effect: The Current turn skips to the End Phase.

Sombra Sword Return
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: Special Summon Buster Dark from your GY. You can only activate one Sombra Sword Return per turn.

Banishment of the Dragon Lords
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: Banish all Dragon-Type monsters on your opponent's side of the field.

Dragon,s Inheritance
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: Banish one Dragon-Type monster from your GY than draw two cards. you can only Activate one Dragon's Inheritance per turn.

Phoenix Antidote
Spell/Action Spell
Effect: restore your life points by 1500

Number 76 Majesty Lord Buster
RANK:7
ATK:3500 DEF:3200
LIGHT Warrior/Xyz/Effect Monster
2 Level Seven Warrior-Type Monsters
Effect: This card cannot be destroyed by battle except by a Number monster. If either Buster Blader or Buster Dark is used as Xyz Material for the Xyz Summon of this card double this card's attack points. Once per turn, you can detach one overlay unit to target one Dragon-Type monster in your GY and equip it to this card and if you do this card gains the effects of the equipped monster.

Well, everyone, this is the end I had a lot of fun writing this. I have plans for a sequel but only if that is what everyone wants.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 8 )

Well, it definitely was fun. If you do make a sequel, then I suggest working on your grammar. Never bad to continue improving ^-^. Good luck on your future works.

Is there a planned sequels?

9491618
there is and I am currently trying to decide which countries team Silverwing should go to. as for when I will get started on it I estimate some point in the fall or winter since I need time to plan.

949163
thanks for let me know

When did Silver get his own Number? Also, why did you make his deck so broken?

9518913
first, Silver's desire to save Ren from the clutches of Buster Dictator manifested into the answer he needed. Second, the first thing I noticed in the anime is that the main protagonist always wins during the most crucial moments. for example when the fate of Jaden and Sirus's enrollment was on the line against the Paradox Brothers.

9518959
Well yes, but Silver never seems to be in any real danger of losing, he always gets his strongest cards on the first turn and his cards are obscenely overpowered even if you take Chaos Emperor Dragon out of the equation.

9781079
I was still learning about Dragon Destroyer's effects back then

Login or register to comment