• Published 18th Oct 2016
  • 2,259 Views, 62 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EG: Neo W.R.P.G U.S. Selection Arc - foxmaster



Yu-Gi-Oh! crossover that takes place some time after the Friendship Games; and is a modified version of the World Racing Grand Prix arc from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's, but with more modern game mechanics; such as Pendulum Summoning.

  • ...
19
 62
 2,259

PreviousChapters Next
Road to Fillydelphia

With the Final, Four Tourney coming up in four days Silver and his team were preparing to depart for Fillydelphia. As Silver packed his bags Ratchet came by to tell him the truck is all loaded and the others were waiting for him. Silver grabbed his luggage and met with everyone in the foyer. The truck pulled up in front of the mansion and Silver and his team got into the cab. Silver printed out the fastest route to Fillydelphia and told his driver to follow it. What Lyra and Lightning noticed was this route went through Appaloosa. Lyra asked if they had time to visit their friends in Appleloosa. Silver said they could since they still had three days to get to the hotel and check-in. Before they left Sunset and her friends arrived just in time to see them off.

“ Good luck you three,” Sunset and the others shouted in unison before the truck drove off.

As they drove past the city limits Lyra felt like she was reliving the time she and Silver went to Appleloosa only this time in a big rig instead of their runners. Hours have past and they reached the first stop on their road trip. Silver and Lyra noticed most of Appleloosa changed since they last saw it. The truck driver decided to stop by the gate to let Silver and his friends explore while he went to the nearest truck stop to refuel. As they entered the city Sky Stinger was the first to greet them.

“ Long time no see Silver and Lyra and I see you have a new member,” Sky said as Vapor Trail caught up to him.

“ Pleasure to meet you Sky I’m Ratchet Team Silverwing’s mechanic,” Ratchet said.

“ I see everyone did some renovating since we last came here,” Silver said noticing most of the modern conveniences.

“ Yep after Lotton’s execution all his assets went to Barbara and she brought our town to the twenty-first century,” Sky said as they all walked to the saloon to catch up. Once inside Silver and his team noticed all the decorations with their team logo on them But what was most noticeable was the big screen TV. Everyone in the Saloon noticed Silver and the others and crowded them. Sky told everyone to back up and let them through. Sky asked Silver about some of his matches including a certain one that really hurt him.

“ The scar may be permanent but it healed long ago besides it takes more than that to sink this battleship,” Silver said quoting something his dad said.

As Silver and Sky caught up Sky told Silver about a rumor he heard about one of the final teams.

“ Silver I know you four worked really hard to reach the final four and I already know you will not back down but I must warn you about the team that won the northern division they are three of the most dangerous ladies you ever met. It all started about a week ago while we were watching the final match of the Northern Division a sheriff from the County Police Station came by to place some wanted posters on the board and once the match ended the other team ended up in bad shape like their monster’s had real magic. All three of them looked like they suffered from frostbite which made no sense since we are in the middle of spring right now,” Sky said as he showed Silver their pictures. Silver recognized these three.

“ Do you know something about them?” Sky asked.

“ I have not met them exactly but when I and my team did our research on Team Skull Crush an urgent news feed came up about a trio of girls who escaped from a prison near Gardenia and these are those girls that escaped I never guessed they would be in this tournament too,” Silver replied.

“ Wait a sec if they are competing in the W.R.G.P like you said they are then wouldn't they be in the Western Division with you guys?” Sky asked.

“ The rules say you need to be an American citizen to qualify for this tournament they did not say you had to compete in the exact state you live in,” Silver pointed out.

“ The last team we thought Team Dazzling came from Canterlot City just like us but they competed in the Salt Lick City Qualifiers instead,” Silver added to further explain his point.

Sky asked how they planned to deal with these three and the teams from the south and midwest as well. Silver told him he and his team would cross that bridge when they get to it and for now enjoy the few moments of peace they will have before the fight. Silver showed Sky his new card and he was impressed with it.

“ Do you think Buster Platinum will be enough?” Sky asked.

“ That and some skill,” Silver replied.

“ Well let’s see what it can do,” Sky said pulling his duel disk out.

“You're on,” Silver said as he did the same.

As Sky and Silver positioned themselves in the town square everyone gathered to watch the duel. Lyra and Lightning cheered for Silver as the duel began.

DUEL
Silver Chance:4000
Sky Stinger:4000

“ I’ll start,” Sky said as he pulled two cards from his hand. First I set the Pendulum Scale with Scale one Infernity Wizard and Scale seven Infernity Huntsman. Two columns of light shot up on Sky’s field in the left one a fiendish looking wizard appeared over a stylized one and in the right one, a three-eyed fiend with solid black skin wearing a red cloak appeared over a stylized seven.

Sky: ♦1___________7♦

“ Now I can Pendulum Summon Monsters between the levels of two and six simultaneously. Sky did just that has two streams of light came from the sky above.

“ I Pendulum Summon Infernity Destroyer and Infernity Beast. A fiendish looking hound and a scary looking fiend appeared on Sky’s field.

Infernity Destroyer
LV:6
ATK:2300

Infernity Beast
LV:3
ATK:1600

“ And finally I activate the Field Spell Infernity Nightmare Realm. Suddenly the bright Texas sun was blocked out by an eclipse and the town square transformed into a creepy landscape with dead trees and black fog. While this card is in play not only do all my Infernity Monsters gain 500 attack points but during my End Phase, all cards in my hand are banished until my next Stand-By Phase. All of Sky’s Monsters took a breath of the black fog and powered up.

2300 + 500 = 2800

1600 + 500 = 2100

“ And with that, I end my turn,” Sky said As his Wizard began to glow.

“ Oh and now that my hand is empty my Wizard’s Pendulum Effect goes into play as long as I have no cards in my hand and this guy is out all my Spell cards cannot be destroyed by card effects.

“ My turn I draw,” Silver said as he drew his sixth card. Silver was impressed with how Sky manage to upgrade his deck since they last dueled and noticed he drew into his new card right away but could not summon it yet because he lacked the cards needed to summon it. Silver decided to take a risk with what he was about to play.

“ First I activate the Spell Pot of Hatred,” Silver said as a spell depicting a red pot with a scary looking face depicting hatred appeared. By milling the top five cards of my Deck I’m allowed to draw three cards. Silver milled his top five cards ( Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dragon Buster Destruction Sword, Sprite Buster Destruction Sword, ClearWing Whelp, Buster Blader)

34 - 5 = 29

Silver than drew his three cards and was glad to see he drew exactly what he needed.

“ Next I summon Buster Whelp in attack mode. Buster Whelp appeared and looked frightened by the creepy scenery.

Buster Whelp
LV:1
ATK:400

“ When my Whelp is Normal Summoned I can add a Destruction Sword card to my hand so I will add Necro Buster Destruction Sword to my hand. Silver added his card and proceeded to his next move.

“ Now I tribute my Whelp to Summon Buster Blader from my GY. Buster Whelp vanished and in its place, Buster Blader appeared ready to fight.

Buster Blader
LV:7
ATK:2600

“ Now that I have everything I need time to test out my new card I tribute my Buster Blader to Special Summon Buster Platinum in attack mode. Buster Blader glowed and was replaced with a bigger and stronger version with platinum armor and a bigger sword also made of platinum.

Buster Platinum
LV:9
ATK:3200

“ So this is Buster Platinum pretty impressive,” Sky said as the crowd also enjoyed what they saw.

“ If you think this is impressive let me tell you his effects First his name is treated as Buster Blader while on the field and in the GY buts that not the best part he gains 800 attack points for every dragon-type monster on our fields and in our GYs so you could say Buster Blader can now draw on the power of both his alleys and his enemies. As Silver explained the second effect Buster Platinum grew stronger.

3200 + 2400 = 5600

“ Time to Battle Buster Platinum attack Infernity Beast with Shining Sword Flash. Buster Platinum took off like a rocket and then leaped into the air and swung his massive blade like a guillotine. As Buster Platinum came closer Sky did something.

“ Impressive move Silver but I’m not out yet because I activate Infernity Huntsman’s Pendulum Effect while I have no cards in my hand and my opponent declares an attack I can Special Summon him and redirect your attack to him. Infernity Huntsman leaped out of the Pendulum Zone and on to the field and then drew out his mechanical scythe ready for battle.

Infernity Huntsman
LV:4
ATK: 2000 + 500 = 2500

“ Yeah well, you're still taking damage when Buster Platinum destroys your huntsman. Buster Platinum repeated his attack and swung down on Infernity Huntsman destroying him and covering the field in a layer of smoke.

Silver Chance:4000
Sky Stinger:900

“ Impressive Silver you manage to inflict a ton of damage but I'm not out yet next turn things will swing my way,” Sky said. Silver knew Sky would do just that if he did not end things this turn.

“ During my Main Phase 2, I activate the Spell Seven Star Reincarnation,” Silver said as a spell with an image of Red-Eyes Black Dragon glowing with light energy appeared. By banishing a Level Seven Monster from my GY I can Special Summon up to two Monsters from my GY as long as their combined Levels equal seven so I banish Buster Blader from my GY and Special Summon Sprite Buster Destruction Sword and Clearwing Whelp from my GY. Out of two portals came a baby version of Clearwing Synchro Dragon and a blue whelp carrying a sword with a fairy wing design on the handle.

Clearwing Whelp
LV:3
ATK:1200

Sprite Buster Destruction Sword
LV:4
ATK:600

“ Now that I have them out I tune my Level four Sprite Buster with my Level three Clearwing Whelp to Synchro Summon my finisher. Sprite Buster turned into four stars and then four green rings that encircled Clearwing Whelp and turned him into three stars that fell into alignment.

“ mighty dragon that speeds through the boundaries of time and space rise from the ashes and shine your wings brighter than the sun! Synchro Summon! Roar! Level 7! ClearWing Synchro Dragon!” Clearwing zoomed onto the field and unleashed a mighty roar.

Clearwing Synchro Dragon
LV:7
ATK:2500

“ Now for the part that will end this When Clearwing Whelp is used as Synchro Material for Clearwing Synchro Dragon you take 1000 points of damage while Clearwing gains 1000 attack points. Clearwing powered up and then unleashed a green sonic wave on Sky.

2500 + 1000 = 3500

Silver Chance:4000
Sky Stinger:0

Winner: Silver Chance

As the holograms disappeared Silver and Sky shook on a well-thought duel.

“ I must say Silver you definitely got much stronger since we last met,” Sky said while laughing.

“ We have been training for this tournament for weeks and now we are close to winning it,” Silver said while laughing with Sky. after all the excitement Silver and Sky decided to have a quick drink before Silver and his team got back on the road. Silver and Sky toasted to victory in the final four tournament and in the final match. As they finished their cider Lyra came in and told Silver the truck was here and ready to go. Sky and the rest of the town wished Silver and his team the best of luck before hitting the road again.


Eight hours later Silver and his team arrived in Tallahassee and they arrived at a truck stop just in time to call it a night. Silver decided to check on the back to see if everything is safely secured. Silver checked and everyone’s runners were still safely secured and all their tools were still in their drawers. Silver’s driver suggested they eat something before getting back on the road. Silver agreed and they all went to the diner that was built into the truck stop. Silver noticed most of the drivers were looking at him and his team like they were out of place.

“ Where are you kids going on a school night like this,” One of the drivers asked.

“ We are on our way to Fillydelphia for the Final Four Tournament,” Lightning said.

“ You four are Team Silverwing correct,” Another driver asked.

“ Indeed we are,” Lyra replied.

Silver and the others joined the truckers for dinner and told them about their many duels and how they survived up to this point. As they enjoyed their dessert Silver’s Driver told him it was almost time to hit the road again now that he has enough caffeine to get him through the night. Silver and his team said their goodbyes and got back on the road. Silver, Lyra, Lightning, And Ratchet went to sleep and the driver kept going on the long road through Georgia.

Author's Note:

Card info:

Buster Platinum
LV:9
ATK:3200 DEF:2800
EARTH Warrior/Effect monster
Effect: You can Tribute Buster Blader to Special Summon this card from your hand. This card's name is treated as Buster Blader while on the field and in the GY. This card gains 800 attack points for every Dragon-Type monster on the field and in the GYs.

Infernity Wizard
Scale:1
LV:6
ATK:2400 DEF:2000
DARK Fiend/Pendulum/Effect Monster
Pendulum Effect: While you have no cards in your hand your opponent cannot destroy spell cards on your side of the field.
Effect: While you have no cards in your hand your opponent cannot attack any infernity monsters besides this one.

Infernity Huntsman
Scale:7
LV:4
ATK:2000 DEF:0
DARK Fiend/Pendulum/Effect Monster
Pendulum Effect: When your opponent declares an attack while you have no cards in your hand you can Special Summon this card in attack mode and redirect the attack to this card.
Effect: When this card attacks it is changed to defense mode after damage calculation.

Infernity Nightmare Realm
Spell/Field Spell
Effect: All Infernity monsters you control gain 500 attack points. During the End Phase of your turn banish all cards in your hand. During your Standby Phase return all cards banished by this card's effect to your hand.

Pot of Hatred
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: Send the top five cards of your deck to your GY and then draw three cards. You can only activate one Pot of Hatred per turn.

Clearwing Whelp
LV:3
ATK:1200 DEF:1200
WIND Dragon/Effect Monster
Effect: you can tribute this card to Special Summon Clearwing Synchro Dragon from your GY. If this card was used as Synchro Material for Clearwing Synchro Dragon that monster gains 1000 attack points and the opponent takes 1000 points of damage.

Seven Star Reincarnation
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: Banish one Level seven monster from your GY and Special Summon up to two monsters who combined levels equal seven but destroy them during the End Phase. You can only activate one Seven Star Reincarnation per turn.

I apologize if this chapter is shorter than my usual ones but since most of you are waiting to see the end I thought I would speed up the plot to Fillydelphia and get there sooner.

PreviousChapters Next