• Published 18th Oct 2016
  • 2,261 Views, 62 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EG: Neo W.R.P.G U.S. Selection Arc - foxmaster



Yu-Gi-Oh! crossover that takes place some time after the Friendship Games; and is a modified version of the World Racing Grand Prix arc from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's, but with more modern game mechanics; such as Pendulum Summoning.

  • ...
19
 62
 2,261

PreviousChapters Next
Unholy Turnabout

“ And now taking the second leg for Team Crimson Knight is Nisha Bloodstone,” The MC shouted as Nisha caught up to Lyra and drew her opening hand.

DUEL
Nisha Bloodstone:4000
Lyra Heartstrings:8600

“ My turn I draw,” Nisha said as she drew her sixth card. Nisha was at an overwhelming disadvantage with Lyra having more than twice as many Life Points as her and a whole army of powerful monsters ready to crush her in an instant. Despite these odds, Nisha proceeded to fight and pulled a card out of her hand.

“ First I activate the Field Spell Vampire Kingdom. The sky above Lyra’s Sanctuary began to turn dark as a blood moon began to rise shining its light onto a Victorian style village that began to appear inside the cloud bank and the final touch was a Victorian style castle placed on the opposite side of the Stadium.

“ Let me guess another Zombie based Field Spell?” Lyra asked remembering how she took advantage of your teammates Zombie World in the last match.

“ You could say that but this one has better effects first any Zombie Monsters I control that attack gain 500 attack points during damage calculation buts that's just for starters whenever a card is sent from your Deck to your GY I can discard a DARK Vampire monster from my hand or Deck then destroy one card on the Field.

“ But I'm not finished yet next I activate the Continuous Spell Call of the Mummy this card works just like your Valhalla Spell only this one lets me Special Summon a Zombie type Monster instead and I will use its effect right now to Special Summon Vampire Duke from my hand. A bat suddenly flew onto the field and then vanished in a puff of smoke before turning into a vampire with purple skin and a cape as dark as the night sky.

Vampire Duke
LV:5
ATK:2000 - 500 = 1500

“ Now Duke’s effect activates when I Special Summon him I declare one card type (monster, spell or trap) and you must send a card of that same type from your Deck to the GY and I chose Spell. Lyra pulled a Spell card from her deck and sent it to her GY.

“ Now my Kingdom’s effect activates by discarding Vampire Lord from my hand I can destroy Guardian Angel Joan. A swarm of bats flew out of Vampire Duke’s cape and swallowed Joan up thus making her vanish from the field.

“ Next I activate the Spell Book of Life this card lets me Special Summon a Zombie-Type Monster from my GY and allows me to banish a monster from your GY so I will Revive my Vampire Lord and from your GY I will banish your Joan so you can't raise your points any higher. A coffin rose from the ground next to Duke and out of it came Vampire lord himself.

Vampire Lord
LV:5
ATK:2000 - 500 = 1500

“ Next I will overlay my level five Vampire duke and Vampire Lord in order to build the overlay network. Both of Nisha’s vampires turned into purple streams of energy and orbited around each other before entering a galaxy like portal and exploding.

“ Mighty knight of darkness lend me your sword and slay those who oppose me! Xyz Summon! Appear! Rank five! Crimson Knight Vampire Bram. A white vampire with long white flowing hair and demonic looking armor landed on the track and brandished his sword at Lyra.

Crimson Knight Vampire Bram
RANK:5
ATK:2500 - 500 = 2000
UNITS:2

Just as Nisha was about to make her next move she spotted an Action Card on her left and leaned in to grab it. After snatching it she swiftly activated it.

“ I activate the Action Spell Hand Recharge so I will return the only card in my hand back to the Deck and draw five cards. Nisha returned her final card to her deck and shuffled it then drew her five cards. Nisha was close to initiating her counter-attack but she still needed one last card to pull it off.

“ Since I can't outmatch your monsters yet I will set one card face down and end my turn,” Nisha said as a set card appeared behind Bram.

“ My turn I draw,” Lyra said as she drew her second card. Lyra clearly had this match won and decided to end this quickly.

“ I think it's about time I win this for my team Mozarta attack Bram With Melody of Doom. Mozarta fired her ray of notes at Bram. Just as the attack was fired both Lyra and Nisha saw a clutch Action Card ahead and raced for it. Nisha increased her throttle and managed to snatch the Action card a split second before Lyra could and activated it.

“ It's not the end of me yet because I Activate the Action Spell Illusion Dance this card switches all of our attack position monsters into defense mode until the end of the turn good luck hurting me now. A catchy tune began to play as all the monsters on the field began to dance happily to the beat.

Mozarta the Melodious Maestra
LV:8
DEF:2000

Splendid Venus
LV:8
DEF:2400

Freya, Spirit of Victory
LV:1
DEF:100

Athena
LV:7
DEF: 800

Crimson Knight Vampire Bram
RANK:5
DEF:0
UNITS:2

“ Since I can't attack anymore I will Special Summon Sonata the Melodious Diva from my hand. Sonata elegantly descended onto the field and landed in the empty spot where Joan used to be.

Sonata the Melodious Diva.
LV:3
ATK: 1200 + 400 + 500 = 2100

“ Finally I will set one card face down and end my turn so now all of our monsters return to attack mode. As Lyra’s set card appeared behind her monsters all the monster on the field stopped dancing and returned to their fighting positions.

Crimson Knight Vampire Bram
RANK:5
ATK:2500 - 500 = 2000
UNITS:2

Athena
LV:7
ATK: 2600 + 400 + 500 = 3500

Splendid Venus
LV:8
ATK:2800 + 400 + 500 = 3700

Mozarta the Melodious Maestra
LV:8
ATK:2600 + 400 + 500 = 3500

Freya, Spirit of Victory
LV:1
ATK: 100 + 400 + 500 = 1000

“ My turn I draw,” Nisha said as she drew her fifth card. Nisha still did not get her game changer yet and was about to do something until Lyra interrupted.

“ During your Standby Phase, I activate another old favorite of my the Trap Solar Ray this card inflicts 600 points of damage to you for every LIGHT Attribute monster I control so since I have five on my field that's a total of 3000 points of damage lets see you survive that. All five of Lyra’s monster began to channel light energy and then fired it at Nisha slamming her with a massive beam of light.

Nisha Bloodstone:1000
Lyra Heartstrings:8600

“ Now that your beam has faded I activate the Spell Blood Potion,” Nisha said as a spell with an image of a glass container full of deep red liquid which was actually blood appeared. This spell inflicts 600 points of damage to you and increases my Life Points by 600. Lyra felt like she was bitten by a vampire and Nisha felt like she was getting stronger.

Nisha Bloodstone:1600
Lyra Heartstrings:8000

“ Next I activate the Trap Hope for Escape when the difference between our life points is 1000 or more by paying 1000 life points I can draw one card for every 2000 points between us so since your at 8000 and I'm now at 600 I can draw three cards.

Nisha Bloodstone:600
Lyra Heartstrings:8000

Nisha drew her three cards and was very happy to see that she finally reached the card she wanted.

“ Now it's time to turn this duel around I activate the Spell Blood Rain,” Nisha said as a spell with an image of people running for cover from what looked like red rain appeared. I can only activate this card if I control a Zombie-Type Vampire monster and what this card does is destroy every card on your side of the field and then you take 800 points of damage for each card destroyed by this effect and if my math is correct that's eight cards so you take 6400 points of damage. A dark cloud cover appeared above the Stadium and it suddenly began to rain corrosive Blood which began to melt down Lyra’s Sanctuary along with its defense system but the worst of it was all of Lyra’s Monsters screaming in pain as they all began to feel their skin melt off before exploding into pixels and Lyra was pounded hard by the rain that destroyed her field.

Nisha Bloodstone:600
Lyra Heartstrings:1600

“ And now that Splendid Venus is gone My monsters can now fight at full power.

2000 + 500 = 2500

“ But before I end this match I will set three cards face down. Three set cards appeared behind Bram as he readied his sword for the final attack.

“ Now it's time to end this Bram attack Lyra directly with Shadow Sword Strike. Bram suddenly grew vampire wings and charged at Lyra then slashed her from behind thus causing her runner to emit smoke as her life points went down to 0.

Nisha Bloodstone:600
Lyra Heartstrings:0

Winner: Nisha Bloodstone

Lyra drove back to her team's pit and pulled up next to Lightning who was ready to go.

“ Good luck out there Lightning and be cautious I have a feeling this is just the calm before the storm,” Lyra said as she passed the baton to Lightning.

“ Don,t worry Lyra she is now passed the safety line and finishing her off should be a piece of cake,” Lightning said as she donned her helmet and took off.

“ And now taking the second leg for Team Silver Wing is the mighty Lightning Dust,” The Mc shouted as Lightning caught up to Nisha and drew her opening hand.

DUEL
Nisha Bloodstone:600
Lightning Dust:4000

“ My turn I draw,” Lightning said as she drew her sixth card. Lightning felt confident she could end this in one turn and proceeded to do so.

“ First I will Summon Raidraptor- Vanishing Lanius in attack mode. Vanishing Lanius took flight and landed in front of Lightning.

Raidraptor-Vanishing Lanius
LV:4
ATK:1300

“ I activate my Lanius’s effect once per turn during my Main Phase I can Special Summon another Raidraptor from my Hand so I will use this effect to Summon another Vanishing Lanius and use the same effect to call the third one. Two more Vanishing Lanius appeared and flanked the first one on both sides.

Raidraptor-Vanishing Lanius x2
LV:4
ATK:1300

“ But that's not the end of it next I activate the Spell RaidRaptor Upgrade,” Lightning said as a spell with a picture of (Satellite Cannon Falcon) being equipped with bigger blasters appeared. This spell allows me to change the levels of all my Raidraptor monsters on my Field to a level between three or six until the end of the turn so I'm changing their levels to five. All three Vanishing Lanius began to grow as their levels changed.

4 + 1 = 5 x3

“ Now that my monsters are ready I overlay all three of my level five Vanishing Lanius in order to build the overlay network. All three of Lightning's monsters turned into streams of purple energy that orbited around each other before entering a galaxy like portal and exploded.

“ Mighty bird of prey sharpen your crimson claws and hunt down my foes! Xyz Summon! Rise! Rank five! Raidraptor- Blaze Falcon. Blaze Falcon took flight and unleashed a mechanical screech as it hovered above Lightning.

Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon
RANK: 5
ATK: 1000
UNITS: 3

“ Next I Activate the Spell Raven Daggers,” Lightning said as a spell with a picture of a raven feather with a blade like a point piercing through a set card appeared. I can only activate this spell while I control at least one Winged-Beast type monster and this card can destroy all your Spells and Traps and I gain 400 Life Points for each card destroyed by this effect. Blaze Falcon ascended higher and sent five flaming blades flying towards Nisha’s Kingdom along with the rest of her Spells and Traps while Lightning gained more life.

Nisha Bloodstone:600
Lightning Dust:6000

Nisha suddenly began to laugh a little.

“ What’s so funny I just destroyed your Kingdom and your back row?” Lightning asked a bit worried.

“ Because you played right into my hands you see i knew someone like you would go for my back row before anything else so I was prepared for that you see you destroyed a handy Trap card called Zombie Bed and when this set card is destroyed and sent to the GY I can Special Summon one Level Four or lower Zombie-Type Monster from my Deck and since I had two Zombie Beds I can Summon two Monsters instead of one so from my Deck I Special Summon Uni-Zombie and Vampire Lady in attack mode. Two coffins rose up on Nisha’s Field and out of one came a pale fat zombie and a skinny green zombie stitched together and out of the other came a female vampire with a purple dress.

Vampire Lady
LV:4
ATK:1550

Uni-Zombie
LV:3
ATK:1300

“ Also since you destroyed my Cursed Grave Trap Card I regain 700 life points for each Zombie-Type Monster I control so since I now have three Zombies that 2100 points look like I'm back in this. Nisha was suddenly covered in a black aura as her points climbed out of the danger zone.

Nisha Bloodstone:2700
Lightning Dust:6000

“ So what your still not safe I activate Blaze Falcon's effect by detaching one overlay unit I can destroy all of your Special Summoned Monsters and deal 500 points of damage for each one.

3 - 1 = 2

Blaze Falcon ascended higher and dropped a bunch of bombs onto Nisha’s field and blew up all her monsters. Nisha drove out of the smoke with her monsters still intact.

“ Looks like I'm still in this because before your air raid hit my monsters I discarded my Necro Cleric from my hand not only does this card protect my monsters but any effect damage I would take is converted into Life Points for me.

Nisha Bloodstone:4200
Lightning Dust:6000

“ Yeah well I still have my attack and in case you didn't know Blaze Falcon can attack directly so let's see you dodge this. Blaze Falcon nosed dived at Nisha and scratched her with one of its talons.

Nisha Bloodstone:3200
Lightning Dust:6000

“ Not bad but this is far from over,” Nisha said as she brushed herself off.

“ Maybe but I'm not done yet either so, for now, I will set one card face-down and end my turn,” Lightning retorted as a set card appeared behind blaze Falcon.

“ My turn I draw,” Nisha said as she drew her third card. Nisha decided it was time to bust out her ultimate weapon and decided to do just that by setting her field up for it.

“ First I will Summon the Tuner Monster Plaguespreader Zombie in attack mode. A purple zombie that looked like a mishmash of random animal parts suddenly appeared out of a cloud of purple smoke that appeared on Nisha’s field.

Plaguespreader Zombie
LV:2
ATK:400

“ Next I activate Uni-Zombie’s effect by discarding a card from my hand I can target one monster on my field and increase its level by one and I choose to use this effect on himself. Nisha discarded her card and Uni-Zombie gained a level.

3 + 1 = 4

“ Now that the levels are set I tune my level four Uni-Zombie with my level four Vampire Lady to synchro summon a monster that will have you screaming for mercy. Uni-zombie suddenly split in two and then turned into four stars which turned into four green rings that encircled the Vampire lady and turned her into four stars that fell into alignment and created a beam of light.

LV4 + LV4 = LV8

"Darkness born from the void of nothingness -- claw your way to this mortal realm, and burn my opponent to ash! Synchro Summon! Appear! Level Eight! Void Ogre Dragon!”

Void Ogre Dragon suddenly clawed a hole into the fabric of the universe and flew out of it and landed next to Bram.

Void Ogre Dragon
LV: 8
ATK: 3000

“ That's it that's the monster that's supposed to scare me I seen my friend use that card and let me tell you I'm not scared of it,” Lightning retorted thinking her opponent was mocking her.

“ Oh this is not the monster I'm talking about but this next one is so I Tune my level two Plaguespreader Zombie with my Level Eight Void Ogre Dragon to Synchro Summon my real secret weapon. Plaguespreader moaned for a bit before turning into two stars and then into two green rings which encircled Void Ogre and turned him into eight stars which then fell into alignment and created a flash of light.

LV8 + LV2 = LV10

“ Spirits of the fallen and condemned join forces and form a mighty dragon that will rot my foes to the core! Synchro Summon! Rot them all! Level Ten Dragocytos Corrupted Nethersoul Dragon!

A creepy looking dragon made of bones and purple life force energy began to slither onto the field and unleashed a scary roar that scared most of the kids in the stands.

Dragocytos Corrupted Nethersoul Dragon
LV:10
ATK:4000

“ Ok now that one looks more intimidating and not just because it has 4000 attack points but because it looks like the stuff nightmares are made of,” Lightning said a bit frightened this time.

“ Well, you should consider yourself lucky that since I used Uni-Zombie’s effect my Dragon can't attack yet since now only Zombie-Type Monster are permitted to attack this turn so I will have my Bram attack Blaze Falcon with Shadow Sword Strike. Vampire Bram flew into the sky and charged at Blaze Falcon with his shadowy sword pointed forward and pierced right through it.

Nisha Bloodstone:3200
Lightning Dust:4500

“ I knew you would do that so now I activate the Quick-Play Spell Rank-Up-Magic - Doom Double Force,” Lightning said as she flipped her set card face up. When one of my Raidraptor Xyz Monsters is destroyed by Battle and sent my GY this turn not only can I bring it back to the Field but I can use it to Xyz Summon another Raidraptor Xyz Monster that is twice the Rank of the one I brought back. Blaze Falcon rose out of a portal and suddenly turned into a stream of purple energy that flew into a galaxy like portal and exploded.

“ Mighty falcon forged from the flames of battle evolve now into the ultimate bird of prey and hunt my foes to no end! Rank Up Xyz Evolution! Take Flight! Rank ten! Raidraptor - Ultimate Falcon!

A much bigger falcon made of steel and gold plated armor took flight and unleashed a mechanized screech.

Raidraptor - Ultimate Falcon
RANK:10
ATK:3500
UNITS:1

“ Not bad but my dragon still outmatches it,” Nisha retorted.

“ For now it does but just wait until my turn begins and things will go my way again,” Lightning replied with a hint of confidence.

“ Since my Battle Phase is now over I have no choice but to end my turn,” Nisha said a bit annoyed.

“ And during the End Phase, Ultimate Falcon reduces your monster’s attack points by 1000. Ultimate Falcon unleashed a beam of light that drained both of Nisha’s monsters of 1000 attack points each.

4000 - 1000 = 3000

2500 - 1000 = 1500

“ My turn I draw,” Lightning said as she drew her card. Lightning was very worried since she did not have many options at the moment until she spotted a possible game-changing Action Card further ahead. Nisha also saw it and both Lightning and Nisha raced for it. Lightning managed to successfully nab the card a split second before Nisha and read it over relieved she grabbed something that might give her some more options all she needed was some luck.

“ I activate the Action Spell Draw Dice this card lets me roll a die and I draw cards equal to the result so let's see if lady luck is on my side today. Lightning rolled her die and it landed on six. Naturally Lightning was really excited to see your luck was really good.

“ Looks like I get to draw six cards now your in for it. Lightning drew her six cards and was smiling widely after seeing she drew a very impressive hand.

“ Now I activate the Spell Super Overlay Regen,” Lightning said as a spell with an image of (Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon) absorbing monster souls from a cemetery appeared on Lightning’s field. This card allows me to attach as many monsters as possible from my GY to a face-up Xyz Monster I control but I will take 300 points of damage for each monster I attach so I will use this effect to attach all three of my Lanius to Ultimate Falcon. The spirits of all three of Lightning’s Vanishing Lanius flew into Ultimate Falcon and then turned into overlay units which then zapped Lightning a little for each one.

1 + 3 = 4

Nisha Bloodstone:3200
Lightning Dust:3600

“ Now that I have more units to work with I will activate Ultimate Falcon’s effect by detaching an overlay unit for the rest of this turn all your monsters lose 1000 attack points and all your cards and effects cannot be activated. Ultimate Falcon absorbed one of its units into the ring on its back and emitted a black shockwave that shut down all of Nisha’s effects and drained her monsters of 1000 more attack points.

4 - 1 = 3

1500 - 1000 = 500

3000 - 1000 = 2000

“ Now it's time to end this Ultimate Falcon attack Bram with Ultimate revolution Strike. Ultimate Falcon began charging energy in the center of the ring on its back and fired a beam of dark energy at Bram thus destroying it and making a huge dent in Nisha’s points.

Nisha Bloodstone:200
Lightning Dust:3600

Nisha felt worried now that she hanging on by a thread now until she saw a clutch Action Card up ahead which Lightning also noticed. They both raced for it and Nisha unleashed her runner nitro and snagged the card before Lightning did. Even through Nisha could not activate it now she could still use on her turn.

“ Guess I will just end my turn normally this is the part where your monster’s attack goes back to normal but since my Falcon would have drained 1000 attack points from them right now they stay where they are now,” Lightning said still feeling like she was still on top.

“ My turn I draw,” Nisha said as she drew her third card. Nisha needed some way to beat Lightning Falcon and seized her chance to do so.

“ First during my Standby Phase Bram comes back in Defense Mode and then my Dragon’s second effect activates during my Standby Phase your Falcon’s attack is halved and you take damage equal to the amount it lost. Dragocytos unleashed a roar that caused Ultimate Falcon to spark as its attack was cut in half and a dark aura surrounded Lightning inflicting a small amount of pain on her and Bram leaped out of a portal and kneeled on one knee in front of his sword.

3500/2 = 1750

Nisha Bloodstone:200
Lightning Dust:1850

Crimson Knight Vampire Bram
RANK:5
DEF:0

“ Next I activate the Spell Dark Core by discarding a card from my hand I can banish a monster on the field.

“ Too bad it won't do you any good even if you get rid of Ultimate Falcon your Dragon will still be at 2000 attack points,” Lightning retorted even though Nisha did not look fazed by it.

“ Who said I was aiming for your Falcon I'm using this card on Dragocytos,” Nisha replied as a dark sphere appeared around Dragocytos and vanished along with it.

“ Why would you banish your own monster?” Lighting asked until she realized what Nisha was up to.

“ You will find out soon,” Nisha replied. Nisha saw an Action Card come up on her right and leaned right to grab it. Nisha now had just what she needed to end this.

“ Now that I have what I need I activate the Equip Spell Different Dimension Reincarnation by discarding the Action Card I just grabbed I can bring one of my banished Monsters back and equip it with this card and I bet you already know who is coming back so please welcome back from limbo Dragocytos. A tear began to open in the air in the stadium and out of it came Dragocytos with what looked like some kind of energy theater tied to it linking it to the very tear it created.

Dragocytos Corrupted Nethersoul Dragon
LV:10
ATK:4000

“ Now that my Dragon is back to full power I will have it attack Ultimate Falcon with Corrupted Soul Strike. Dragocytos opened the mouth on its chest and fired a blast of purple energy that completely disintegrated Ultimate Falcon and caused Lightning’s runner to emit smoke as her Life Points hit 0.

Nisha Bloodstone:200
Lightning Dust:0

Winner: Nisha Bloodstone

Lightning drove back to her pit and pulled up next to Silver who was getting ready to go.

“ All right dragon slayer lets see how you handle this one,” Lightning said as she passed the baton on to Silver.

“ You know I will and hopefully win this one real quick,” Silver replied before taking off.


Meanwhile back at Sci-Twi’s House, everyone was cheering loudly after seeing one of the most legendary cards hit the field.

“ I can't believe Team Crimson Knight had a card that awesome up their sleeves,” Rainbow said still starstruck by Dragocytos.

“ Say doesn't Silver have that monster too,” Sci-Twi asked remembering seeing Silver’s collection one time.

“ He does have it but I don't think we ever saw him use it in an official duel before,” Sunset replied.

But why would he not include it in his deck I mean he has a good balance of Dragon-Type Monsters to choose from for material,” Rainbow asked.

“ Maybe because he does not have a DARK Attribute tuner Monster that can be used to summon it he does have Dragon Buster but it's only a level one and most of the Dragons he uses are Level Eight so to summon Dragocytos he would either need a level two Dark Tuner or a Level nine Dragon-Type Monster,” Sci Twi deduced and theorized.

“ Point taken let's just hope he won't hurt Fluttershy too much since I can imagine how scared she must be feeling right about now,” Rarity said as everyone went back to watching the match.

Author's Note:

Card Info

Blood Potion
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: Inflict 600 points of damage to your opponent and gain 600 Life Points.

Blood Rain
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: You can only activate this card while you control a Zombie-Type Monster. Destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field and if you do inflict 800 points of damage to your opponent for each card destroyed by this effect.

Raidraptor - Upgrade
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: Declare a level between three and six and all Raidraptor monsters you control become that level until the end of the turn.

Raven Daggers
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: You can only activate this card while you control a Winged-Beast-Type Monster. Destroy all Spells and Traps on your opponent's side of the field and if you do you gain 400 Life Points for each card destroyed by this effect.

Cursed Grave
Trap/Normal Trap
Effect: Zombie-Type Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by Battle or Card Effects this turn. If this set card is destroyed by an opponent's card effect and sent to the GY you gain 700 Life Points for each Zombie-Type Monster you control.

Necro Cleric
LV:4
ATK:1400 DEF:0
DARK Zombie/Effect Monster
whenever you would take effect damage you can discard this card from your hand and regain Life Points equal to the amount of damage you would have taken also all Zombie-Type Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by Card Effects.

Super Overlay Regen
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: Target one face-up Xyz Monster you control and attach as many monsters as possible from your GY (Max 10) and if you do you take 300 points of damage for each monster attached by this effect.

PreviousChapters Next