• Published 18th Oct 2016
  • 2,252 Views, 62 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EG: Neo W.R.P.G U.S. Selection Arc - foxmaster



Yu-Gi-Oh! crossover that takes place some time after the Friendship Games; and is a modified version of the World Racing Grand Prix arc from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's, but with more modern game mechanics; such as Pendulum Summoning.

  • ...
19
 62
 2,252

PreviousChapters Next
The Final Showdown

Outside the town Saloon, Lotton was drinking while Lyra and Vapor were still tied up and hanging from one of the arms of Lotton’s runner. Barbara was also tied up and was hung on another arm of the runner. Lotton knew Silver and Sky would never abandon their ladies and would return for them, in fact, he was counting on it. Right after Lotton set his bottle down a piece of dine broke it and Lotton was not pleased to see who launched it.

“ DO YOU REALIZED WHAT YOU DONE YOU BROKE A PERFECTLY GOOD BOTTLE OF KENTUCKY RED-EYES,” Lotton shouted as Silver and Sky walked closer.

“ WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID WHISKEY WE WANT OUR GIRLS BACK,” Sky shouted back ready to stab Lotton with the broken bottle.

Silver reminded Sky that they should leave the execution to the authorities once they arrived. Lotton was really mad now and decided to challenge both Silver and Sky at the same time as an example of what happens to those who piss him off. Lotton had one condition for this duel since it's two on one Lotton gets an opening hand of ten cards while Silver and Sky each start with five cards. Sky and Silver accepted and they drew their duel disks. Lotton drew the fasted so he got the first move. Everyone drew their opening hands and the duel began.

DUEL
Lotton:4000
Silver:4000
Sky:4000

“ I’ll start,” Lotton said as he pulled a card out of his hand. I summon Gatling Ogre in atk mode. Lotton’s signature monster appeared and ready his gun.

Gatling Ogre
LV:3
ATK:800

“ Next I place five cards face-down. As Lotton set each card Gatling Ogre began loading its ammo. Next, I use my ogre’s effect to send my entire back row to my graveyard and burn Sky for 4000 points of damage. Gatling Ogre fired away and blasted Sky until his life reached 0.

Lotton:4000
Silver:4000
Sky:0

Lotton began to laugh evilly thinking he beat Sky until Sky got back up covered in a flaming blue aura.

“ You think that lame trick will work on me again well not this time,” Sky said as the blue aura began to manifest into a black fiendish looking creature with eyes in different places.

Infernity Zero
LV:1
DEF:0

“ What kind of monster is that and why are you still in this duel?,” Lotton asked.

“ When my life points hit 0 by effect damage i can special summon Infernity Zero by discarding the other cards in my hand and as long as Zero is on the field i don,t lose even if my points are at 0 however for every 500 points of damage i take i gain a death counter and when i reach three Infernity Zero self destructs and takes me down with it,” Sky explain. Lotton decided to try again. I set four cards face-down and use my Ogre’s effect again to send two of my set cards to my graveyard to inflict 1600 points of damage to you Sky. Just as Lotton was about to use his ogre’s effect he felt a gun being pointed at his head.

“I activate Infernity Doom Slinger’s effect from my graveyard when I have no cards in my hand I can banish this card and negate the damage I take but that all depends on what my top card is. If it's a monster than you take all the damage that was negated along with the damage I took but if it's a spell or trap I take the damage I took this turn. You can also choose not to accept the effect but if you do you can't inflict any more damage this turn so what will it be?,” Sky said as Doom Slinger prepared to pull the trigger. Lotton considers his options and figured wasting his other two face downs would be a bad idea.

“ I choose to decline the effect,” Lotton said as Doom Slinger vanished.

“ My turn I draw,” Sky said as he drew his card. Sky looked at it with a hint of satisfaction. Looks like you missed you chance to finish me so I place one card facedown and end my turn. Lotton looked mad since his caution failed him.

“My turn I draw,” Silver said as he drew his sixth card. Silver had everything he needed to deal with Lotton. First I activate the spell Future Synchro by sending a tuner and non tuner from my deck to my graveyard I can synchro summon using those monsters as material so I send Buster Blader and Buster Whelp to my Graveyard and synchro summon Buster Dragon. Buster Dragon descended from the sky and took its position.

Buster Dragon
LV:8
DEF:2800

“ Not only do all your monsters become dragons but during my turn, if I don't control a Buster Blader I can summon one from my graveyard. Buster blader jumped out of the portal and readied his sword.

Buster Blader
LV:7
ATK:2600

“ Now that Gatling Ogre is a dragon my Blader gain 500 atk.

2600+500=3100

Silver was about to play his next card until Lotton said something.

“ I know you're hiding behind that Sprite Buster in your hand,” Lotton said as Sprite Buster was shot right out of Silver’s hand. I activated my trap Pinpoint Shot I declare a card name and if you happen to be holding it in your hand I send it to the graveyard. Silver discarded Sprite Buster and continued his turn. I equip my Buster Blader with Curse Buster Destruction Sword. Buster Blader’s sword vanished and was replaced with a black sword with a golden skull on the hilt. Finally, I place two cards facedown and end my turn.

“ My turn I draw,” Lotton said as he drew his card. Lotton was down to one set card and not enough to hurt Sky until he saw what he drew. I activate Star Trade this spell lets me draw one card for every two levels each of our combined monsters has and I count eighteen so I draw nine cards. Lotton drew his nine cards and examined them. Next, I switch Gatling Ogre to def mode.

Gatling Ogre
LV:3
DEF:800

“ Next i activate the equip spell Double Arms this spell doubles all effect damage my ogre inflicts. Gatling Ogre was equipped with a second row of bullets. Next i set three cards face down and use Gatling Ogre’s effect to send one facedown to my grave to inflict 1600 points of damage to you Sky. Gatling Ogre fired rapidly. I activate the trap Dodge Roll this trap negates any damage to me for one time only. I use my Ogre effect again. Lotton used another set card and was confident in his victory until Silver stepped in. I activate the trap Half Shield this cuts your effect damage in half. The shield may have saved Sky but not by much.

Infernity Zero: 1

“ I end my turn,” Lotton said realizing what Silver and Sky were planning. Lotton realized Silver and Sky were trying to deplete his ammo so he decided to stop after his second try.

Silver asked Sky if he was ok and Sky said he was. Sky told Silver about how after he moved life became harder and cost him almost everything. Silver told him not to worry about the past and focus on what he has and what they were dueling for. Sky brushed himself off and began his counter attack.

“ My turn I draw,” Sky said as he drew his card. Sky smiled as he saw what he drew. I special summon Infernity Archfiend since I had no cards in my hand when I drew him. A bluish demon with orange hair began to rise from a portal and spreads his arms out.

Infernity Archfiend
LV:4
ATK:1800

“When I special summon my archfiend I can add one infernity monster to my hand so I add Infernity Mirage and summon it. A phantom Indian began to materialize next to Infernity Archfiend.

Infernity Mirage
LV:1
ATK:0

“I tribute my Mirage and special Infernity Necromancer and Infernity Beast from my graveyard. A fiendish looking wizard and a hell hound jumped out of the portal.

Infernity Necromancer
LV:3
ATK:0

Infernity Beast
LV:3
ATK: 1600

“ Next I use Necromancer’s effect to summon Infernity Beetle from my graveyard. A black Hercules beetle with a bent horn flew onto the field.

Infernity Beetle
LV:2
ATK:1200

“Battle infernity Beetle attack Gatling Ogre with Beetle shoot. Infernity beetle flew very fast and charged at Gatling Ogre. I activate the trap Back Attack Ambush when you declare an attack not only can I end the battle phase but I also get as many Ambush Tokens as you have monsters so that's four tokens. Infernity Beetle flew back to Sky’s side of the field and four beavers with torches took their positions on Lotton’s field.

3100+2000=5100

Ambush Token x4
LV:1
DEF:100

“Next I tribute my tokens and inflict 500 points of damage for each one. The beaver set their shells on fire and began rolling at Sky. I activate Curse Buster’s effect all the opponent’s effects are negated. Buster Blader swung his sword and used the wind to put the flames out and sent the ambush tokens back to Lotton’s field. I end my turn.

“ My turn I draw,” Silver said as he drew his second card. Silver needed a way through all of Lotton’s defenses and noticed he drew the best way to do so. First, I unequip my Curse Buster and summon it in atk mode. A whelp with a skull on its head manifested out of the sword and grabbed it with its mouth.

Curse Buster Destruction Sword
LV:3
ATK:1500

“ Next I equip Buster blader with Nitro Booster,” Silver said as a spell with a picture of a rocket pack materialized. Buster Blader was then outfitted with a rocket pack with lasers on the shoulders. Battle Buster Blader attack Gatling Ogre. Buster Blader used the rocket pack to move faster while dragging his sword across the ground and then slicing Gatling Ogre up the center and causing it to explode.

5100-500=4600

"Now Nitro Booster’s effect activates when the equipped monsters destroys a monster in battle not only can I force any one of your monsters in def to atk but I can attack that monster as long as I drop my monster’s atk by 1000. The lasers fired at the Ambush Token on the left of where Gatling Ogre once stood.

Ambush Token #2
LV:1
ATK:100

4600-1000=3600

“Buster blader Attack that token. Buster blader jumped high and brought the sword down on the token and sent Lotton a few feet back.

Lotton:500
Silver:4000
Sky:0

“ Curse Buster attack the token on the far right. Curse Buster flew up high and somersaulted at the token with its sword sticking out creating a shimmering buzz saw. With that, I end my turn.

“ Now I'm mad,” Lotton shouted as he drew his card. First, I play Card of Burial Magic by banishing three spells from my graveyard I can draw two cards. Next, I tribute my remaining two Ambush tokens to summon Blaster Ogre. An ogre dress as a general carrying a giant bazooka took its position and ready its weapon.

Blaster Ogre
LV:7
DEF:3000

3600-500=3100

“ BE CAREFUL BOYS THAT MONSTER HAS A VERY DEADLY EFFECT,” Barbara shouted warning Silver and Sky.

" My ex is right twice per turn my ogre can destroy the strongest monster on your field and inflict half of that monster’s atk as damage to the controller. Lotton began thinking of who to shoot at first and then remembered Infernity Zero keeping Sky in the duel and decided to aim at him. Blaster Ogre take aim at Infernity Archfiend Great Snipe First Shot. Blaster Ogre Took aim and fired at Infernity Archfiend and shot a hole through him and then the bullet began spinning in mid-air aim at Sky.

" That archfiend had 1800 atk half of that is 900 whats that add up to another death counter for you. The Bullet hit Sky right in the back and the counter next to him went up to two.

Infernity Zero: 2

“ Blaster Ogre now take aim at Infernity Beast Great Snipe Second Shot. Blaster Ogre fired again and the bullet went straight for Infernity Beast. I activate the trap Skill Twist. The bullet turned right and blow up Buster Blader instead and Silver took the hit for Sky.

Lotton:500
Silver:2450
Sky:0

“ Skill Twist allows me to change the target of an effect to another appropriate target, in this case, my Blader. Sky thanked Silver for saving him and asked why he would sacrifice his deck’s headliner like that. Silver told Sky that friends protect each other and that his Blader will return on his turn. I place one card facedown and end my turn.

“My turn I draw,” Sky said as he drew his card. Sky felt ready to end this now. I activate Blaster Cartridge by sending the top four cards of my deck I can draw one card. Lotton noticed one of the cards Sky milled was infernity Doom Slinger. Now Blaster Cartridge goes to the top of my deck. Next, I set one card face down and then I tune my level two Beetle with my level three Beast and level three Necromancer. Infernity Beetle burst into two stars and then into two rings which turned both Beast and Necromancer into stars.

2+3+3=8

“ The dead and the living...The moment they meet at zero, above the cage of eternity, the demonic dragon comes out! Synchro Summon! Come forth! Level 8! Infernity Doom Dragon!.! A grey fiendish looking dragon began to descend from the flash of light and roar.

Infernity Doom Dragon
LV:8
ATK:3000

“ Next I Activate Doom Dragon’s effect when I have no cards in my hand I can destroy a monster on your field so I will destroy Blaster Ogre. Doom Dragon fired a purplish fireball at Blaster Ogre until Lotton countered. I activate the trap Metal Coat by equipping this card to my ogre it can’t be destroyed by card effects. Blaster Ogre turns metallic and withstood the fireball. I end my turn.

“ My turn I draw,” Silver said as he drew his second card. Silver needed to get rid of Blaster Ogre before it was too late. First, my dragon brings Buster Blader back to my field. Buster blader rose from the portal.

Buster Blader
LV:7
ATK:2600

“ Next I activate Star Blast and pay 1500 points to decrease my Blader’s level by three.

LV:7-3=4

Lotton:500
Silver:950
Sky:0

“ Now I tune my level three Curse Buster with my level four Buster Blader. Curse Buster threw its sword into the air and turned into three rings and turned Buster Blader into four stars.

3+4=7

" mighty dragon that speeds through the boundaries of time and space rise from the ashes and shine your wings brighter than the sun! Synchro Summon! Roar! Level 7! ClearWing Synchro Dragon!
A white dragon with emerald wings began to fly high into the sky and then landed by Silver’s side.

Clearwing Synchro Dragon
LV:7
ATK:2500

“ I activate my trap Infernity Spirit by banishing an Infernity monster from my graveyard I can transfer that monster’s atk to another monster on the field like Clearwing Synchro Dragon.

2500+1800=4300

“Battle Clearwing attack Blaster Ogre with whirlwind slash. Clearwing began spinning while charging at Blaster Ogre. Don’t think so by destroying Metalcoat I can negate my monster’s destruction. Silver ended his turn but just before Lotton took his turn his goons all pointed their rifles at Silver and Sky thus interrupting the duel and caused the holograms to vanish. Lotton pulled out his gun and was about to shoot Silver first until a flying card knocked the gun out of his hand. The card was Raidraptor Rise Falcon which meant only one person could have saved Silver.

“Sorry for crashing the party but that's my leader you're pointing at,” Lightning said as she jumped off the roof of the Saloon.

One of the goons was about to take the hostages until a light blue fist punched him in the jaw and knocked him out.

“ You two were not thinking of having fun without us were you?” Rainbow said mockingly.

Silver was glad his friends arrived just in time. Lotton set off a chain of explosions and used the confusion to escape. Silver told Sky to take his runner and chase Lotton down and finish this.


A few miles away from Appleloosa Lotton was almost to the next town until Sky jumped off of Silver’s runner and grabbed Lotton and rolled on the ground with him. Lotton knew why Sky would chase him and both he and Sky picked up the duel from where they left off only without Silver. Both Blaster Ogre and Infernity Doom Dragon reappeared.

Lotton:500
Sky:0

“ My turn i draw,” Lotton said as he drew his card. Lotton remembered that Sky had Blaster Cartridge as his top card and Doom Slinger in his Graveyard and decided to end this. I activate Blaster Ogre’s effect. Blaster Ogre fired and destroyed Doom Dragon and the bullet began spinning and then missed Sky by three inches. Lotton felt Doom Slinger’s gun against his head. I activate Doom Slinger’s effect along with Infernity Climber’s effect i draw my top card and if it's a monster you take the damage if it's not i take the damage. Lotton accepted the effect thinking he would win. Just as Lotton was about to declare his damage Sky revealed he drew a monster.
Doom Slinger was not the only card I milled his guy is called Infernity Climber when I have no cards in my hand I can move this monster to the top of my deck so it looks like I win. As the sun began to set on the horizon the final blow was struck and Lotton collapsed from defeat.


The next day the townspeople and the Buffalo Tribe were busy repairing the damage Lotton caused to the town while the authorities began hauling off all of Lotton’s goons to the Hill County Prison while Lotton himself was being hauled off to Death Row.

“ You may have escaped death once but not this time Lotton cause once we arrive at Death Row we are immediately strapping you in the electric chair at full voltage,” The guard said as he threw Lotton against the back of the patty wagon.

Chief Thunderhooves and Sheriff Silverstar thanked Silver and Sky for getting the deed back and for restoring the bond between the Townspeople and the Buffalo Tribe. Silver handed the deed to Barbara and told her she owns Appleloosa now and to make it great again. Barbara was pleased with Silver’s decision and promised to do her best. Silver Lyra Lightning and Rainbow all met at the gate and prepared to leave when Sky and Vapor told them to hang on for a moment. Sky wanted to ask Silver what he is going to do once he and his friends return to Canterlot and Silver told him he and his team have the W.R.G.P to prepare for. Silver and Sky bumped fists as a sign to one day return to their hill in Cloudsdale and challenge each other for the title of number one. With that Silver and his friends started their runners and left into the raising sun.

Author's Note:

Card info:

Future Synchro

Spell/Normal Spell

Send 1 Tuner and 1 or more non-Tuner monsters from your Deck to the GY and Special Summon a Synchro Monster from the Extra Deck whose Level equals the combined Levels of the sent monsters. (This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon).


Star Trade

Spell/Normal Spell

Draw 1 card for each 2 Levels of every face-up monster on the field.


Curse Buster Destruction Sword

Level 3

DARK Fiend/Tuner/Monster Effect

You can equip this card from your hand or your side of the field to a “Buster Blader” you control. While equipped to a monster, you can negate your opponent's face-up card effects during their turn only. While this card is equipped to a monster: you can Special Summon this equipped card.


Nitro Booster

Spell/Equip Spell

When the equipped monster destroys a monster in battle: you can change 1 Defense Position monster your opponent controls to Attack Position; reduce the equipped monster's ATK by 1000, and if you do, you can attack the targeted monster.


Infernity Spirit

Trap/Normal Trap

Banish 1 “Infernity” monster from your GY and target 1 monster on the field; that monster gains ATK equal to the banished monster's ATK.

PreviousChapters Next