• Published 18th Oct 2016
  • 2,239 Views, 62 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EG: Neo W.R.P.G U.S. Selection Arc - foxmaster



Yu-Gi-Oh! crossover that takes place some time after the Friendship Games; and is a modified version of the World Racing Grand Prix arc from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's, but with more modern game mechanics; such as Pendulum Summoning.

  • ...
19
 62
 2,239

PreviousChapters Next
The Fated Duel Begins

The bell in the town rang out a single boisterous tone indicating the beginning of the long-awaited duel. Silver and Sky took their positions and reached for their guns. Silver and Sky drew and Sky won the first turn and both he and Silver drew their opening hands.

DUEL
Sky Stinger LP: 4000
Silver Chance LP: 4000

“I’ll start,” Sky said as he pulled a card out of his hand. I’ll start by summoning Infernity beast. A fiendish looking hound leaped out of the portal and growled at Silver ready to tear him apart.

Infernity Beast
LV: 3
ATK: 1600

“Next I play one card face-down and end my turn,” Sky said as a facedown card appeared behind his beast.

“My turn I draw,” Silver said as he drew his sixth card. Silver recognized this scenario from a mile away. Silver theorized that Sky’s face down was a card meant to drain his hand so he could use his beast’s effect. Silver took two cards from his hand and began his move.

“I set the pendulum scale with scale 1 Dragonpulse Magician and scale 8 Timegazer Magician,” Silver said as he slid his scales inside the slots that opened from the two ends of his disk and the word PENDULUM flashed across his monster zones and two pillars of light rose up. In the left pillar, a boy in a white robe long braided ponytail and a twin sword stood motionless above the number 1 and on the right was a magician in a black robe with a red scarf and a gauntlet with a gold scythe attached to it stood above the number 8.

Silver:1_________________8

“Now I can pendulum summon monsters between levels 2 through 7,” Silver said as he placed two monsters on his duel disk and two streams of light and transformed into Buster Blader and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon.

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon
LV: 7
ATK: 2500

Buster Blader
LV: 7
ATK: 2600

“Battle Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon attack Infernity Beast with Rasen Strike Burst. Odd-Eyes ran forward and unleashed a breath of spiraling red energy.

“I activate my trap Depth Amulet,” Sky countered by activating a trap with a picture of a skeleton necklace with several gems on it. by discarding a card from my hand I can negate your attack, however, I must destroy my amulet on my third end phase.

“I activate Timegazer’s pendulum effect when a pendulum monster I control attacks I can prevent the activation of your trap card. Timegazer extended the scythe on his arm and conjured up a clock spinning in reverse and caused Sky’s trap to reset itself. Odd-Eyes continued his attack and blow Infernity Beast up. Now Odd-Eyes’s effect activates when he destroys a monster in battle the damage is doubled.

Sky LP: 2200
Silver LP: 4000

“Buster Blader attack Sky directly. Buster Blader ran across the field dragging his sword across the rocky terrain until Sky pulled a card from his hand and used it. I activate Battle Fader’s effect from my hand when you declare a direct attack I can special summon it and end the battle phase,” Sky said as a fiendish looking bell appeared and began ringing putting an end to the battle.

Battle Fader
LV: 1
ATK: 0

“I place one card face-down and end my turn,” silver said as a face-down card appeared behind Silver’s monsters.

“My turn I draw,” Sky said as he drew his third card. Sky was thinking until he saw what he needed.

“I activate Twin Twisters and destroy your scales,” Sky said as he discarded a card from his hand. A pair of cyclones began to fly towards DragonPulse and Timegazer until the path of the Cyclones was diverted to Silver’s face-down.

“I activate my trap Pendulum Insurance,” Silver said as his face-down revealed to be a trap with a picture of someone signing a contract with the word PENDULUM written on it. When cards in my pendulum zones are targeted by an effect not only are they not destroyed but I can change the target to this card and have it take the hit.

“I knew you would do something like that so I faked you out so I could do this,” Sky said as he played the last card in his hand. I summon Infernity Necromancer. A skeleton in a torn up purple robe appeared out of a shadow.

Infernity Necromancer
LV: 3
ATK: 0

“When I summon Necromancer it switches into defense mode. Necromancer crossed his arms and kneeled down.

Infernity Necromancer
LV: 3
DEF: 2000

“Now that my hand is empty I can now use Necromancer’s effect and special summon Infernity Cleric in atk mode. A skeleton woman in a red healer’s outfit holding a staff with a sapphire cross took her position after jumping out of a portal.

Infernity Cleric
LV: 4
ATK: 1800

“Now I tune my level 4 Cleric with my level 3 Necromancer and level 1 Battle Fader. Cleric stabbed her staff into the ground and then burst into four stars and then into four green rings that surrounded Necromancer and Battle Fader.

LV1 + LV3 + LV4 = LV8

“The dead and the living...The moment they meet at zero, above the cage of eternity, the demonic dragon comes out! Synchro Summon! Come forth, Infernity Doom Dragon!” A grey fiendish looking dragon began to descend from the flash of light and roar.

Infernity Doom Dragon
LV: 8
ATK: 3000

“Next Clerics effect activates since I have no cards in my hand Cleric allows me to gain life points equal to the monster I synchro summoned. Sky began to be covered in a blue aura and his life went up.

Sky LP: 5200
Silver LP: 4000

“Since I have no cards in my hand my Doom Dragon Destroys your Buster Blader and inflicts half of its atk as damage to you. Doom Dragon fired a purple fireball and it blew Buster Blader up and Silver was caught up in the blast.

Sky LP: 5200
Silver LP: 2450

“Since I can't attack thanks to this effect I end my turn,” Sky said

“My turn I draw,” Silver said as he drew his second card. Silver checked his hand and figured now was the time to bring his friend back. I normal summon Buster Whelp. A white baby dragon jumped out of a portal and stared at Doom Dragon.

Buster Whelp
LV: 1
ATK: 400

“When Buster Whelp is normal summoned I can add a Destruction Sword card to my hand so I will add Dragon Buster.

“Next I activate the spell Tuner’s Summoning Jutsu,” Silver said as a spell with a picture of Glow-Up Bulb standing in a puff of smoke appeared. This card allows me to summon two tuner monsters one from my hand and one from my deck as long as their levels are the same as the one I targeted with this card So I summon Dragon Buster from my hand and Glow Up Bulb from my deck. A huge puff of smoke covered Silver’s field and when it cleared a bulb with one eye and a whelp carrying a sword stood one side of Buster Whelp.

Dragon Buster
LV: 1
ATK: 400

Glow Up Bulb
LV: 1
ATK: 100

“Next I tune my level 1 Buster Whelp with level 7 Odd-eyes Pendulum Dragon. Buster Whelp burst into a star and then a single green ring and surrounded Odd-eyes.

LV7 + LV1 = LV8

" mighty dragon that guards the treasure of the hero come to my aid and protect thy hero and his allies! Synchro Summon! Rise! Level 8! Buster Dragon!”
A dark colored dragon landed in front of Silver and folded its wings in a defensive position.

Buster Dragon
LV: 8
DEF: 2800

“I activate Buster Dragon’s effect since I don't control a Buster Blader I can summon one from my graveyard. Buster dragon slammed its tail on the ground and out of the portal came Buster Blader.

Buster Blader
LV: 7
ATK: 2600

“Next i tune my level 1 Dragon Buster with level 7 Buster Blader. Dragon Buster threw its sword into the air and then went into it and burst into a single star and then a green ring that surrounded Buster Blader.

LV7 + LV1 = LV8

"Darkness born from the void of nothingness claw your way to this mortal realm and burn my opponent to ash! Synchro Summon! Appear! Level 8! Void Ogre Dragon!”
A blood red dragon with rubies embedded in it and silver claws flew down and roared.

Void Ogre Dragon
LV: 8
ATK: 3000

Right after Void Ogre was summoned Sky felt a memory coming to him.

“Sky my family is moving after graduation so I’m leaving our treehouse to you,” Silver said as he gave him a copy of the key to it.

“In that case Silver please take this,” Sky said as he handed Silver a card.

“Your Void Ogre Dragon? Isn't this your rarest and most valuable card?” Silver asked.

“Don't worry i will find another besides i want you to have it as a sign to one day see each other again and duel for the title of the world's greatest duelist,” Sky said as he and Silver shook on it.

“I remember so you did remember that promise we made,” Sky said

“Of course i remembered all these years i was training for this duel and to be honest despite the circumstances I'm enjoying our duel,” Silver said as he smiled.

“I wish i could do the same but Vapor trail is in danger and i must keep winning if i want to see her again,” Sky said with tears in his eyes.

“Sky don’t worry me and my girlfriend traveled through four different desserts to save you and i promise we will save Vapor as well,” Silver said as Sky wiped the tears from his eyes.

“Anyway, i pendulum summon my Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon from my extra deck. Odd-Eyes appeared from a red stream of energy and roared.

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon
LV: 7
ATK: 2500

“Next i tune my level 1 Glow-Up Bulb with level 7 Odd-Eyes. Glow-Up bulb burst into a star and then into a single ring and surrounded Odd-Eyes.

LV7 + LV1 = LV8

“mighty soul of the king rises from the depths of hades and burn all who stand before me! Synchro Summon! Incinerate! Level 8! Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend!
A demonic looking dragon with a broken left horn and wings of fire and a gauntlet made of bones and magma on his left arm flew down and prepared to fight.

Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend
LV: 8
ATK: 3000

“Now i mill the top card of my deck to special summon Glow Up bulb from my graveyard. Glow-Up Bulb sprouted from the ground and took shape.

Glow Up Bulb
LV:1
ATK:100

“ Now i tune my level 1 Glow-Up Bulb with my level 8 Buster Dragon. Glow-Up Bulb burst into a star and then a ring and encircled Buster Dragon and turned it into eight stars.

“ mighty soul of the king bathed in the lava from the depths of hades evolve and grow stronger than ever before! Synchro Summon! Burn! Level 9! Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss! A stronger and spikier version of Red Dragon Archfiend took form and slashed the magma around it with the axes fused into its forearms.

Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss
LV: 9
ATK: 3200

“ What an impressive line up you have Silver,” Sky said in amazement.

“ Battle Scarlight attack his Infernity Doom Dragon. Scarlight sent a breath of fire at Doom Dragon while Doom Dragon countered with its own fire breath. Both dragons kept sending more and more power into their attacks until eventually they were both destroyed.

“ Abyss attack Sky directly. Abyss charged at Sky and slashed him with one of its axes.


Sky LP:2000
Silver LP:2450

“ And now Void Ogre attack for game,” Silver said as memories of his friend played before him. Void Ogre fired a dark red Fireball at Sky and caused his life points to drop to 0 as he let out some tears.


Sky Stinger LP:0
Silver Chance LP:2450
Winner:Silver Chance

As the holograms disappeared two guys dressed in black pulled up in a carriage hauling coffins and roped Sky and tried dragging him into an empty coffin. Just as they were about to load Sky up Silver threw the dynamite at the coffin and blew it open and saved Sky. The coffin haulers were furious and tried to capture both Silver and Sky until a gunshot went off and put an end to the commotion. Out of the smoke came a man with black hair a white shirt and a brown vest but what was most noticeable was a yellow mark burned on the left side of his face.

“ LOTTEN?” Barbara shouted out of fear.

“ I thought you were executed how are you still alive?” Barbara asked.

“ I was not executed they killed my nearly identical twin brother so after the day of the execution i escaped and stole the deed for Appleloosa,” Lotten said with an arrogant tone.

“ So you stole the deed prepare to duel thief,” Chief Thunderhooves said as he grabbed his gun disk while Lotten pulled his out after the chief did.

DUEL
Lotten LP:4000
Thunderhooves LP:4000

I’ll start,” Thunderhooves said as he drew his opening hand. Chief Thunderhooves wasted no time making his move. I set a monster and end my turn.

“ My turn i draw,” Lotten said as he drew his sixth card. Lotten had an evil looking grin as he made his move. First i summon Gatling Ogre in atk mode. A mechanical purple ogre with a Gatling gun in his chest appeared ready to shoot.

Gatling Ogre
LV:3
ATK:800

“ Next i set 5 cards face-down. As Lotten set his back row Gatling Ogre began loading its ammunition. Now i activate Gatling Ogre effect i inflict 800 points of damage to you for every spell and trap i send to my graveyard. Gatling Ogre began cranking his Gatling gun and destroyed Chief Thunderhooves in one turn.

Lotten LP:4000
Thunderhooves LP:0
Winner Lotten

With Chief Thunderhooves beaten both Silver and Sky were rounded up and thrown into coffins but not before Silver threw his hat to Lyra. Lyra found a note hidden inside Silver’s hat and told Barbara to come with her back to her place so she could read the note without anyone eavesdropping.


At Barbara’s House Lyra began reading the note Silver left for them.

“ Dear Lyra and Barbara i wrote this note during the last duel so here is my plan. From what Sky told me he got mixed up in this feud because someone kidnapped his girlfriend Vapor Trail. While me and Sky try to escape the mines you two try and find where Vapor Trail is and rescue her. If you two find her try and meet us at the entrance to the mines and we will plan further from there.

Lyra asked Barbara if there was anywhere someone might keep hostages and she told her nothing like that was anywhere in Appleloosa. Lyra theorized that maybe Vapor was being held somewhere outside the town limits and tried remembering what she and Silver saw on their way to Appleloosa. Lyra remembered a small building near the place they saw a man whipped to death and figured maybe Vapor was there. Lyra grabbed her helmet and hopped on her runner and left while Barbara tried to bring Silver his runner for his escape.

Author's Note:

card info:

Infernity Cleric

Level 4

DARK Fiend/Tuner/Effect Monster

While you have no cards in your hand and this card is used as Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon: you can gain LP equal to the ATK of the Synchro Monster that was Summoned.


Tuner’s Summoning Jutsu

Spell/Normal Spell

Target 1 Tuner monster on your side of the field; Special Summon 1 Tuner from your hand and 1 from your Deck with the same level as the targeted monster. If you do not use the monsters Summoned by this card’s effect as Synchro Material by the End Phase of the turn you activated this card, take 2000 damage.


Pendulum Insurance

Trap/Continuous Trap

Pendulum monsters face-up in your Pendulum Zones cannot be destroyed by Spell/Trap or monster effects. If your opponent would target a card(s) in your Pendulum Zone, change the target to this card.

PreviousChapters Next