• Published 18th Oct 2016
  • 2,240 Views, 62 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EG: Neo W.R.P.G U.S. Selection Arc - foxmaster



Yu-Gi-Oh! crossover that takes place some time after the Friendship Games; and is a modified version of the World Racing Grand Prix arc from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's, but with more modern game mechanics; such as Pendulum Summoning.

  • ...
19
 62
 2,240

PreviousChapters Next
The Gentle Butterfly Returns

“ And now Taking the final leg for Team Silver Wing is the mighty Silver Chance,” The Mc shouted as Silver caught up with Nisha. Silver drew his opening hand and the duel picked up but this one was not going to last too long.

DUEL
Nisha Bloodstone:200
Silver Chance:4000

“ My turn I draw,” Silver said as he drew his sixth card. Silver decided to end this one quickly and decided to summon his ultimate weapon the old fashion way for this one.

“ First I activate the spell Polymerization and with I will fuse the Buster Blader and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon in my hand. Both of Silver’s Monsters appeared and began spinning in the vortex.

“ Mighty Dragon with dual colored eyes combine with the hero who slays all that is evil and aid me in this fight! Fusion Summon! Rise up! [url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Buster_Blader,_the_Dragon_Destroyer_Swordsmen[/url. The Dragon Destroyer landed on the track and readied his sword for battle.

Buster Blader the Dragon Destroyer Swordsman
LV:8
ATK:2800 + 2000 = 4800

“ I may go down but my dragon will live on and Fluttershy will win this for us,” Nisha boasted thinking she was safe.

“ Your wrong about that you see my Dragon Destroyer not only forces your dragon-type monster to cower and hide in Defense mode but their effects are also negated but those are just for starters the best part is he can also do piercing damage so Fluttershy is on her own for this one. Silver’s monster stabbed his sword into the ground and sent a magical shockwave at Dragocytos and forced it into a Defensive position.

Dragocytos Corrupted Nethersoul Dragon
LV:10
DEF:2000

“ Now that I have that dragon of yours cowering behind its wings time to battle Dragon Destroyer attack Dragocytos with Dragon Soul Slash. Dragon Destroyer charged at Dragocytos with full speed as his massive sword began to glow white. Both Silver and Nisha saw two Action Cards up ahead and both of them grabbed one each hoping they grabbed a good one.

“ I activate the Action Spell Miracle not only is my dragon safe but the damage is cut in half looks like my dragon is staying put.

“ Guess again I activate the Action Spell No Action this negates the activation and effect of Miracle so it looks like Fluttershy is on her own for this leg. Dragon Destroyer continued his charge and slashed Dragocytos through the middle thus causing it to unleash what looked like corrupted spirits from the scratch that was made and caused Dragocytos to explode taking the rest of Nisha’s life points with it.

Nisha Bloodstone:0
Silver Chance:4000

WINNER:Silver Chance

Nisha droved back to her team’s pit and passed the baton to what looked like an already nervous Fluttershy.

“ Calm down Fluttershy just imagine the crowd is not there,” Nisha said as she gave the baton to Fluttershy. Fluttershy did what Nisha said and it worked all Fluttershy could see was the track and Silver.

“It's working now let's win this,” Fluttershy said with renewed strength.

“ That a girl and remember we are counting on you,” Nisha said shouting the last part as Fluttershy took off.

Fluttershy caught up to Silver and drew her opening hand. With Nisha now defeated her GY left with her so Silver’s Monster lost its power boost.

4800 - 2000 = 2800

DUEL
Fluttershy:4000
Silver Chance:4000

“ My turn I draw,” Fluttershy said a bit timidly as she delicately drew her sixth card. Fluttershy still felt nervous since this was the first time she went into action. Despite her stage fright she still wanted to help her pen pals since their third rider was unable to make it due to a serious accident during training. Fluttershy musters up some of her courage and made her move.

“ First I will activate the Continuous Spell Guarded Treasure for the cost of five cards from my hand I can draw two cards but that's not all while the card is still active I can draw two cards during my Draw Phase instead of one. Fluttershy discards all the cards in her hand and drew her two cards just then a bunch of effects went off from Fluttershy’s GY.

“ Now I activate the effects of my two Fabled LurriesFabled Cerburrel, Fabled Ganashia and my Fabled Catsith from my GY First when Catsith is discarded from my hand I can destroy one card on the field and I think I will go with your Dragon Destroyer. The spirit of Catsith threw its ball at Silver’s Monster and caused it to fall into a purple portal before it closed up behind it.

“ Next up my Ganashia Special Summons itself from my GY when it's discarded and it gains 200 attack points as well. A blue elephant with a dark blue vest and piercings on its big ears rose out of the ground and unleashed its cry.

The Fabled Ganashia
LV:3
ATK:1600 + 200 = 1800

“ Next both of my Fabled Lurries Special Summon themselves when they are discarded. Two purple bat-like children with green eyes and red masks flew out of the ground and onto the field with creepy grins.

Fabled Lurrie x2
LV:1
ATK:200

“ And finally Cerburrel Special Summons itself from my GY when he is discarded. A Cute red Cerberus puppy dug its way out of the track and began to unleash a triple growl at Silver.

The Fabled Cerburrel
LV:2
ATK:1000

“ Next I activate the Spell Monster Reincarnation so by discarding one card from my hand I can bring a monster from my GY to my hand and the monster I'm bringing back is Catsith. Fluttershy discarded the last card in her hand and Catsith slid out of her GY and in her hand.

“ Since I still have my Normal Summon I will Summon Catsith in attack mode. A fiendish looking black cat leaped out of the portal and hissed a little.

The Fabled Catsith
LV:1
ATK:800

“ Now that my field is set I tune my level one Catsith with my level three Ganashia to synchro summon a creature that will prove useful. Catsith threw its ball into the air and pounced on it before turning into a single star and then a single green ring that encircled Ganashia and turned him into three stars which fell into alignment.

3 + 1 = 4

“ Mighty beast from limbo appear before me and aid me in this fight! Synchro Summon! Appear! Level four! The Fabled Kudabbi!”

A donkey with its faced covered by a white mask appeared while carrying a white bat-like creature on its back.

The Fabled Kudabbi
LV:4
ATK:2200

“ Kudabbi’s effect all depends on how many cards are in my hand so since my hand is empty he can't be destroyed by battle or card effects,” Fluttershy said still in her goth mode.

“ Time to finish this Kudabbi attack Silver directly. Kudabbi was whipped by the bat riding it and charged straight for Silver. Silver noticed an Action Card above a gap in the ramp ahead and switched to third gear then accelerated more with Kudabbi still hot on his tail. Silver deployed his wings and grabbed the Action card then activate it while gliding above the track.

“ I may not be able to destroy Kudabbi but I can still block its attack so I will Activate the Action Spell Sonic Boom this stops your attack and ends the Battle Phase. A soundwave suddenly repelled Kudabbi and sent it back to Fluttershy’s field.

“ I guess I have no choice but to end my turn,” Fluttershy said in a bit of a monotone voice.

“ My turn I draw,” Silver said as he drew his fourth card. Silver felt like Something was off about Fluttershy since she did not bother to Synchro something stronger and left her monster in attack mode. Silver decided to try and take advantage of this opening.

“ First I summon Buster Whelp in attack mode. Buster Whelp flew onto the field and began to act cute for the crowd.

Buster Whelp
LV:1
ATK:400

“ Aww you're the cutest thing ever,” Fluttershy said dropping her goth mannerism. Silver then realized he must have found the trigger to bring the original Fluttershy back and then noticed she began to look frightened. Fluttershy than began to lose control of her runner. Fluttershy was coming close to losing her balance and falling off.

“ I better end this fast,” Silver said to himself and acted quickly.

“ When my Whelp is Normal Summoned I can add a Destruction Sword card from my Deck to my Hand so I will add Destruction Swordsman Fusion to my hand. Silver added his card to his hand and quickly proceeded to his next move.

“ Next I activate an old classic the Spell Card of Sanctity and as you may know this card makes both of us draw until we each have six cards in our hand. Silver drew four cards while Fluttershy still trying to keep her balance nervously drew six cards. Silver decided now was the time to act since a ramp was just around the corner and unless he can finish this now Fluttershy will get hurt badly.

“ Now I use my Whelps effect to tribute it and Special Summon Buster Blader from my GY. Buster Whelp jumped into a portal and out of that portal came Buster Blader ready to fight.

Buster Blader
LV:7
ATK:2600

Both Silver and Fluttershy rounded the corner and during that turn Silver acted.

“ Now I activate the Spell Trap Booster by discarding one card from my hand I can activate a Trap Card from My hand this turn so I will discard this and Activate the Continuous Trap Dragonic Curse this turns all of your monsters into Dragon Types. All of Fluttershy’s monster began to transform into Dragonic forms of themselves.

Now my Blader gains 500 attack points for each of your monsters. Buster Blader began to power up and prepared for battle.

2600 + 2500 = 5100

The ramp was coming up fast and Fluttershy was starting to feel like she was going to die.

“ Don't worry Fluttershy I'm right here Buster Blader attack Fabled Lurrie. As both Fluttershy and Silver jumped the ramp Buster Blader slashed apart Lurrie and reduced Fluttershy’s Life Points to zero.

Fluttershy:0
Silver Chance:4000

WINNER: Silver Chance

Fluttershy suddenly fell off her runner and Silver ordered his Buster Blader to save her. Buster Blader sheathed his sword and grabbed Fluttershy and brought her back to the ground safely as for her runner it failed to make it across the gap and crashed into the wall. The stadium staff rushed towards the burning wreckage and extinguished it before it could grow out of control. Fluttershy felt bummed that she failed her team and noticed they were running towards her.

“ Flutters thank the heavens your ok are you hurt anywhere?” Scarlet asked frantically.

“ No thanks to Silver I'm still in one piece,” Fluttershy replied with her original voice.

“ Thank you, Silver, you truly are a hero,” Nisha said dropping her goth act as well.

“ You guy are not mad that I lost the match and wrecked one of your runners,” Fluttershy asked timidly.

“ A tournament can be played again and a Runner can be rebuilt but the lives of your friends are irreplaceable so we don't care if we lost we are just glad you're still alive,” Nisha said as she and Scarlet hugged Fluttershy while crying.

“ It's no wonder Fluttershy became your friend underneath all that dark makeup and gothic outfits are a couple of sweet girls,” silver added after noticing the crowd was eating this up.

“ AND THERE YOU HAVE IT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AFTER SUCH A HEARTFELT DISPLAY LIKE THIS THE WINNERS OF THE A BLOCK SEMI FINAL IS TEAM SILVER WING,” The Mc shouted as the crowd cheered for them.

Silver offered to take the debris that was Fluttershy’s runner off of the cleanup crews hands and promised Fluttershy he and Ratchet would have it fixed in no time when they got home.


An hour later Fluttershy Nisha and Scarlet joined Team Silver Wing in the stands to watch the B block Semi-Final Match. What was most noticeable was that Team Crimson Night was dressed like ordinary teenage girls now.

“ Surprised to see three lovely girls like us Silver just kidding we know you're spoken for,” Nisha said while lightly laughing.

“ In any case, I'm glad you decided to stick around especially you Fluttershy I know your probably still nervous but I'm sure the others will be glad to know your safe,” Silver replied.

The match between Team Dazzlings and Team Heavy Metal was about to begin and Silver and his team paid very close attention to both sides since whoever won this match would be their next opponents. Both Duelists took their positions at the starting line and took off with lightning speed.


Sometime later Team Heavy Metal was down to their final rider and Team Dazzlings were still on their first one and the strange thing about it was that the other team did not bother to put up any kind of a fight like they were possessed by something. Silver recognized this power it was similar to the Dazzlings previous magic that causes feelings of anger and hatred to take hold of their victims while they feasted on their magic only this time it looked more like they brainwashed the other team into throwing the match just so they could fight the ones they were really after.

Horse Prince attack this loser directly and end this match, Horse Prince hopped on to his fiery stallion and galloped all over the other guy reducing his life points to zero and ending the match.

Aria Blaze:4000
Metal Screech: 0
WINNER: Aria Blaze

“ And that all Ladies and Gentlemen facing Team Silver Wing in tomorrow's final match will be Team Dazzlings” The Mc shouted just as the audience cheered loudly as if nothing happened. Silver and the others all knew what really happened and Silver had a sneaking suspicion that Team Demise was behind all of this.


Meanwhile outside the Stadium Lydia was telling Vinca over her phone about the status of Team Silver Wing and on how their next set of pawns are in place to face them.

“ Excellent and what of the other teams in the US?” Vinca asked while formulating a backup plan should Team Silver Wing beat the Dazzlings.

“ Well most of my statistics show that the only other team that is conquering the rankings is Team Nebula from Maremont Florida and I think you may be interested to see what deck their leader uses it seems to be the polar opposite of Silver’s Deck,” Lydia replied and manage to give Vinca an idea.

“ Perfect I have a new mission for you I am sending a blank number card to you your mission is to give this to the leader of Team Nebula as insurance that those brats will never make it to the World Stage,” Vinca said.

“ I'm on it,” Lydia replied as Vinca hung up.

The blank card in question appeared out of a portal created by Vinca and the blank number flew into Lydia’s hand and she placed it in her coat pocket. She then opened her own portal to the city of Savannah Georgia to start her mission.


Meanwhile, by the pool at a fancy hotel in the city of Savannah, a red-headed boy with gray skin wearing black swim trunks was resting in a chair next to a girl with blue hair and light blue skin wearing a blue bikini that was the same color as her hair who was working on her tan. These two were both members of Team Nebula specifically their Leader Ren Darklight and their second rider Asuka Atlas. A portal opened by the entrance to the pool and out of it came Lydia who immediately felt the summer heat hit her and unbuttoned her coat. As she approached the two members of Team Nebula the girl spoke in an irritated tone.

“ Lady do you mind moving your blocking my sun,” Asuka said.

“ Listen I have something for your leader,” Lydia said just as irritated.

“ For me what exactly is it?” Ren asked his curiosity piqued.

“ Just a very unique card that will guarantee victory no matter what,” Lydia said as she pulled said card from her coat pocket and gave it to Ren.

Suddenly the card began to change in front of ren revealing a Xyz Monster that was a swordsman with red eyes wearing black armor with crimson trim with a huge blade that was made of crimson colored steel and the number 60 on his armors left shoulder plate. Ren liked what he was given and asked Lydia what the catch was.

“ There is a team from the western division my boss wants you to deal with should they ever win against their final opponents in Los Pegasus but if they don,t make it you're still allowed to keep the card since it's already bonded to you,” Lydia explained before she disappeared into her portal.

“ So Ren who do you think this team is they want to be eliminated?” Asuka asked.

“ Who knows but whoever they are I hope they are really strong because these lightweights we keep getting paired against are starting to get boring,” Ren replied but with a hint of darkness in his voice indicating the number starting to take hold of him.

Lydia returned to Los Pegasus to keep her eye on the final match and the Dazzlings to make sure they hold up their end of the agreement they made to her.

Author's Note:

I apologize if this duel was shorter than I usually write I could not think of a way to make Fabled work in a competitive setting. and also if you're wondering what ren's number monster will be and what it does you will just have to wait until after the Los Pegasus final to find out.

PreviousChapters Next