• Published 18th Oct 2016
  • 2,259 Views, 62 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EG: Neo W.R.P.G U.S. Selection Arc - foxmaster



Yu-Gi-Oh! crossover that takes place some time after the Friendship Games; and is a modified version of the World Racing Grand Prix arc from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's, but with more modern game mechanics; such as Pendulum Summoning.

  • ...
19
 62
 2,259

PreviousChapters Next
Viva Viva Los Pegasus

Silver woke up ready to set off for Los Pegasus. He grabbed his suitcase and deck box then proceeded to meet Ratchet and the others downstairs. Everyone was waiting for Silver in the Dining Room. After Silver arrived and took his seat they discussed their plans for their mini vacation before the division selection stage. Lyra and Silver wanted to check the casinos out and luckily for them Silver’s family has special connections so he could just waltz right through the entrance regardless of his age. Lightning only cared about the buffets. As for Ratchet he just wanted to relax before the challenging task he would face during the tournament.

“ So we are all in agreement we will meet up in front of our hotel after all of our fun,” Silver said.

The others agreed with the plan. Silver’s mom came and told Silver and his friends to be careful while on the road. Silver told her they will be fine. Silver’s truck driver came in and told Silver the truck was loaded and ready to go whenever he and his team are.

“ Oh before i forget Rarity wanted me to give these to all of you,” Ruby said as she gave Silver and his friends parcels with their names on them. Knowing Rarity Silver guessed what was inside. Silver and co grabbed their suitcases and followed their truck driver to the truck. Silver rode shotgun while Ratchet and the girls rode in the back seat. The driver told Silver and his team how honored he was to be their personal transport for the rest of the circuit. As they drove past the state line the temperature suddenly spiked ten degrees and everyone began to sweat a little. Silver told everyone not to worry since after the sun goes down the climate will be less hot and the real fun can begin. Upon the horizon a bunch of colorful signs with built-in lights began to appear indicating Team Silverwing reached their destination. Silver pulled out the notice he printed out and told the driver to let them off by the Sky Princess Hotel. Luckily the hotel was right in front of them and The driver let them off and one of the tournament organizers was there to greet them.

“ Welcome to Las Pegasus Team Silverwing you're the second team to arrive please proceed to the front desk and check in,” The organizer said. Silver and his team walked over to the front desk while Silver’s driver took the truck to the nearest Truckstop and promised to meet them at the Stadium on the day of the competition. Silver rang the bell and the women at the desk immediately responded.

“ We are here to check in we are team Silverwing,” Silver said.

“ Silverwing Silverwing ah yes here you are you four are in the Canterlot suite,” The Receptionist said as she handed Silver the keys to the room. Silver handed each of his fiends one of the keys as they left for the elevator with their luggage.

“ Allow me to carry all of that for you mister Chance,” The Bellhop said as he loaded all of the luggage onto his cart. Silver and his group entered the elevator and the Bellhop pushed the button for the top floor. The bellhop started some light conversation until the light for floor thirty seven lit up indicating that they reached their floor. Silver and the others exited the elevator and proceeded down the hall to the room near the end of the hall. Silver swiped his key card and he and his friends were amazed by the size of the room. The bellhop told them if they needed anything to give the front desk a ring as he unloaded the baggage from his cart. Silver tipped him generously before returning to his friends.

“ Ok before we do anything else let's decide on who is sleeping where,” Silver said as he grabbed some straws from the mini bar. Silver wrote some numbers on paper and tied them to the straws before shuffling them inside a box. Each of them took turns drawing. Silver drew two Lyra drew one Ratchet drew four and Lightning drew three.

“ So it's decided me and Lyra will share one bed and Lightning and Ratchet will share the other,” Silver said while Lyra was blushing at the idea.

Silver and company opened their parcel and found that Rarity did pack them exactly what they thought she did. Silver was packed a grey suit with a black tie while Lyra was packed a dark blue ankle length dress with a mint green boa. Lightning as pack a similar outfit only in black. Lightning was at first reluctant since this girly stuff was not her style but she gave in after Silver and the others told her to just accept Rarity’s gift. Ratchet had the same thing as Silver but in black instead. Lyra and Lightning went into the bathroom to change while Silver and Ratchet remained in the main room to change. As Silver and Ratchet took their shirts off Ratchet noticed the slanted scar across Silver’s chest and inquired about it.

“ Silver how did you get a scar that huge?” Ratchet asked worried about his new friend.

“ Relax Ratchet it's nothing serious it happened during the semi finals of the Canterlot Stage. It was us against three of the worst cheaters to ever pick up a deck and it was me against their leader. I may have been protected from his bullets but he manage to use a powerful Action Card combined with the magic he and his team stole from a friend of ours to turn my headliner against me. The magic made his sword powerful enough to slash through my bullet-proof vest and leave me with this huge battle scar i have today. The magic may have healed it but only long enough for me to reach the infirmary for the medics to patch it up,” Silver regaled as he and Ratchet continued to change. Lyra and Lightning came out of the bathroom looking like movie stars. Silver’s heart skipped a beat after seeing Lyra all dolled up. Lightning looked uncomfortable but tried to suck it up. Silver and Co decided to try and hit the Casino first since anyone going to Las Pegasus would not called it a vacation unless they play at the main attraction of this city. After reaching the lobby the bouncer recognized Silver and lowered the velvet rope for him and his friends.

“ Welcome, Mr. Chance I'm guessing these lovely ladies and the other gentlemen are with you?” The bouncer asked.

“ Indeed they are,” Silver replied.

Silver went to the counter to buy some chips and came back with $40000 worth of chips. Silver split the chips up among his friends so each of them had $10000 to gamble with. Silver and co decided to start with some slots. The reels kept spinning and spinning until all four machine all lined up a complete row of sevens causing a miniature tidal wave of coins to sweep them off their seats. Meanwhile a shady figure was watching from his office overlooking the casino itself at Silver and co.

“ Win as much as you can you four because soon I will take everything and then some from you in the end,” The figure said before his intercom buzzed.

“ Yes?” The figure asked.

“ Mr. Gladmane Silver and his friends are breaking the bank should we throw them all out?” A voice said.

“ No need Shady leave them to me just tell them to meet me at the dueling ring for one last game,” Gladmane said as he grinned while a red seven began to glow on his hand.

Silver was eagerly watching the ball on the roulette wheel spin until it landed on the exact number he declared.

“ Seventeen black Mr. Chance wins the pot, The dealer said as all the chips were pushed to Silver. Silver and his friends all decided to stop while they were ahead until a shady looking man approached them.

“ My oh my that is quite the haul you four amassed,” the man said while smiling.

“ Why thank you we were just on our way to cash all of it in,” Lightning replied.

“ Already but we still have one last game for you to play,” The man said while rubbing his hands.

“ Listen as tempting as that sounds I think we are smart enough to know when to stop,” Silver replied until the man pulled him and told them he insists Silver plays. He dragged Silver and threw in into the Duel Ring where Gladmane was waiting for him.

“ Thank you, Shady, why don't you show our guests to their seats,” Gladmane said as Silver got back up. Shady showed Lyra and co to their front row seats while Silver asked what was going on.

“ Silver my boy you and your friends are winning way too much so i'm taking everything back faster than that fedora of yours can spin but in the spirit of our city i propose a bet you put up everything you and your friends won and i will bet double that amount so by my math you and your friends won 30’000000 so i bet 60’000000 and as an added measure if i win I'm taking your shares of Silver Corp,” Gladmane said with an evil grin. “ And before you try to refuse i have your friend’s lives in my hands because if you refuse i will make you and your friends work off your massive debt and daddy won,t save you this time,” Gladmane added causing Silver to ripped out his duel disk ready to fight. Silver and Gladmane prepared to duel as the SV operator prepared the Action Field.

“ Activating the Action Field Chaos Casino,” The operator said as the field began to turn into an assortment of giant tables and slot machines began to form along with a giant roulette wheel in the center of it all.

DUEL:
Silver Chance:4000
Gladmane:4000

“ I will start things off,” Gladmane said as he pulled a card from his hand. To start things off i will activate the Continuous Spell Take A Chance this card allows me to roll a die and if I roll a six my current Life Points are multiplied by five anything else and they return to the point of where they were before this card was activated.

“ Like your even going to get that,” Lightning retorted.

“ Prepare to swallow those words, little lady,” Gladmane said as he threw his die into the air. A faint red seven appeared as the die began to fall back down and land on six.

Silver Chance:4000
Gladmane:20000

“ Suddenly I now have 20’000 Life points,” Gladmane laughed as his life points skyrocketed higher than Silver has ever seen before.

“ Next I summon Roulette Warrior in attack mode. A warrior wearing black armor with a red spade on the chest plate and a red cape along with two roulette wheel blades on his arms leaped out of a portal and spun his blades.

Roulette Warrior
LV:3
ATK: 1500

“ As much as I would like to show you what my monster can do I must wait until next turn to benefit from it but for now I end my turn,” Gladmane said.

“ My turn I draw,” Silver said as he drew his sixth card. Silver felt intimidated already after seeing Gladmane’s Life Points climb higher than anyone he ever faced and unfortunately for him he had no monsters he could summon this turn so he decided to rely on Action Cards for now.

“ Oh, by the way, Mr. Chance there is one thing you should know about this particular field all the Action cards here all depend on your luck so there's no way you can beat me,” Gladmane taunted but failed to sway Silver’s resolve. Silver leaped into the air and pulled the lever of one of the giant slot machines down and watched as the reels all came up green Ss and spat out an action card along with a trifle amount of giant gold coins. Silver grabbed the action card and activated it in hopes of turning things around.

“ I activate the Action Spell Draw Dice by rolling a die I can draw cards equal to the number I roll so let's see what I get. A giant gold die suddenly fell from the sky and rolled across the field then suddenly spun on one of its corners before stopping and landed on three. Looks like I draw three cards. Gladmane looked a bit flustered since his power should have rigged it to come up one. Silver drew his three cards and managed to draw something useful.

“ I summon Buster Whelp in attack mode,” Buster Whelp flew out of his portal and looked like it was entranced by all the glitz and glamour of the action field.

Buster Whelp
LV:1
ATK:400

“ When my whelp is normal summoned I can add a Destruction Sword card to my hand so I will add Wave Buster to my hand. Silver moved his declared card from his Deck to his hand then pulled another card from his hand. Next, I tribute my Whelp to Special Summon my headliner Buster Blader. Buster blader leaped out of the portal left behind by Silver’s Whelp and brandished his sword at Gladmane.

Buster Blader
LV:7
ATK:2600

“ Now I equip Wave Buster from my hand to Buster Blader. Buster Blader’s sword was replaced with the cutlass Wave Buster was carrying and he pointed it at Gladmane with the intent to slash him with it.

“ Thanks to this mighty cutlass your face-up spell cards are negated so no more Life Points for you also you can't activate any new Spell cards. Silver thought he had this won until Gladmane started running for Actions Cards. That won’t work my Wave Buster prevents all spells from activating and that means action cards too. Who said anything about Action Spells I'm going for something else. Gladmane landed on a button and the roulette wheel in the center began to spin rapidly until it suddenly stopped on a red space that shot an Action Card into Gladmane’s hand. Gladmane wasted no time in activating it.

“ I activate the Action Trap Dice Bullets this Trap allows me to roll a die and you take 800 points of damage depending on the result so let's see what fate holds for you. Gladmane grabbed the dice that materialized suddenly and threw it into the air. The same red seven flashed again and just like before the die landed on six and a gun barrel appeared and the die split into six bullets and each one entered one of the six chambers ready to fire. A revolver suddenly materialized and the rounds were loaded into it. Well, Mr.Chance if my math is correct six times eight is fifty-two so that's 5200 points of damage which is more than enough to wipe you out so I will be taking my money and your freedom now. As the gun fired its rounds Silver pulled a card from his hand while looking confident.

“ I activate the Quick-Play Spell Damage Wall whenever I would take Effect Damage I mill one card for every 1000 points of damage I would have taken and reduce the damage by 1000 for each card milled. Silver milled his top five cards (Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dragon Buster Destruction Sword, Destruction Swordsman Fusion, Dragonpulse Magician, Destruction Sword Haki) and a transparent glass wall erected in front of Silver deflecting the bullets weakening the density of the glass as each one hit until the sixth one pushed through the glass slowly until it broke through and sped past Silver’s right cheek and left a small scratch on it.

30 - 5 = 25

Silver Chance:3800
Gladmane:20000

“ Now that I dodged your attempt at finishing me I enter my Battle Phase and have Buster Blader attack, Roulette Warrior. Buster Blader ran and then leaped into the air and prepared to strike with his cutlass.

“ Hold it Mr.Chance i activate my warrior’s effect When he is the target of an attack I flip a coin and call heads or tails and if I'm right not only is your attack negated but the attacking monster loses 500 attack points but if I'm wrong Roulette Warrior self-destructs and I take damage equal to the combined attack points of it and your attacking monster but that is no concern to me since I have points to spare now go, Guard Roulette,. Both of the blades on Roulette Warrior’s arms fused into one big wheel and began spinning rapidly as Gladmane flipped his coin into the air and called heads. The wheel stopped suddenly on black as gladmane smiled at his result.

“ Well well well looks like I win now Buster Blader you owe me 500 points now pay up. Buster blader’s sword was blocked and razor-sharp poker chips rained down on Buster Blader as his attack power went down.

2600 - 500 = 2100

“ you may have dodged that move but I'm not beat yet so I set three cards face-down and end my turn,” Silver said as three set cards appeared behind Buster Blader.

“ My turn I draw,” Gladmane said as he drew his fourth card. Gladmane was glad Silver had his spell on lockdown since that minimized the risk of losing his massive lead.

“ I must thank you for stopping my spell since during my Standby Phase I would have lost 1000 points for having it out but even so I summon Knife Gambler in attack mode. A well-dressed man in a tuxedo with a holster full of daggers on his left side appeared and tipped his hat.

Knife Gambler
LV:4
ATK: 1800

“ I activate my Gambler’s Effect I roll a die and depending on the number I roll I can destroy up to three of your cards. A die materialized in Gladmane’s hand and he threw it and the red seven flashed as Knife Gambler threw one of his knives at the die and cause it to land on six again. Looks like I can destroy three of your cards so I will destroy your Buster Blader along with two of your set cards. Knife Gambler threw three of his knives at the declared targets. Gladmane thought he had Silver until Silver did something.

“ I activate the effect of Destruction Sword Haki from my GY when my Buster Blader is targeted by a card effect I can banish this card from my GY to negate its destruction, however, I must unequip a card that is equipped to him to do so. Wave Buster was suddenly coated in a shiny black aura and Buster Blader deflected the knife that was intended for him and then dropped Wave Buster which caused the spirit of the whelp carrying it to come out and grab it.

Wave Buster Destruction Sword
LV:3
ATK:1200

“ Also i must thank you for destroying the two set cards i wanted you to hit because you just destroyed my Destruction Sword Forge and my Mind Transfer Boobytrap so first my Boobytrap activates since it was destroyed by an opponent’s card effect i gain control of the monster on your field with the highest attack points so Knife Gambler is mine. A Japanese character appeared on Knife Gambler’s forehead and he ran and stopped next to Wave Buster. Now my Forge activates since it was destroyed by a card Effect i can Special Summon a Destruction Sword Monster from either my Hand Deck or GY so from my Deck i Summon Xyz Buster Destruction Sword in attack mode. A whelp carrying a black curved sword with a pattern that looked like two comets spinning around each other appeared and readied its sword.

Xyz Buster Destruction Sword
LV:4
ATK:1600

“ Either way now that your cutlass is out of the way I Activate Take A Chance again you remember I roll a die and if I get six my life points multiply by five. Gladmane rolled his die and the red seven flashed as the die came up six just like the last few times.

“ And now I am sitting on top of 100’000 Life points,” Gladmane laughed as his Life points skyrocketed again.

Silver Chance:3800
Gladmane:100,000

“ You may have taken my monster but now I'm about to bust out my secret weapon but first I activate the Spell Triple Clone,” Gladmane said as a spell with an image of three Avian clones appearing behind the original appeared. This allows me to tribute a level three monster on my field then lets me Special Summon three level one monsters from my hand in attack mode so say goodbye to my Roulette Warrior and say hello to my three Dice Levelers. Roulette Warrior glowed yellow and then split into three lights that hit the remaining three cards in Gladmane’s hand then three portals opened and three ice like creatures came out each one saying the word dice.

Dice Leveler x3
LV:1
ATK:100

“ Now I activate the effect of all three of my Dice Levelers I roll one die for each of them and their levels increase by the amount each die lands on. Three dice manifested in Gladmane’s hand and he threw them into the air and his monsters threw theirs as well. The same red seven flashed as the dice all landed on six which causes Lightning Ratchet and Lyra to panic since it is now clear Gladmane was either really lucky or was somehow cheating. All three Dice Levelers glowed as their levels raised all the way to seven.

1 + 6 = 7 x3

“ Now that the stage is set I overlay all three of my level seven Dice Levelers to build the overlay network. All three Dice Levelers turned into streams of yellow energy that spiraled around each other as they entered a galaxy like portal that somehow looked more sinister than the usual one and exploded.

Appear Number 7 Lucky Straight. The red Seven that has been flashing throughout this duel now flashed with a much more solid color as a strange looking cone with a roulette wheel spinning on top appeared and started transforming into a purple and yellow striped jester with a cane with the same number seven on the top of it.

Number 7 Lucky Straight
RANK:7
ATK:700
UNITS:3

“ Numbers I never saw that archetype before,” Silver said not too worried.

“ Believe me Mr.Chance these are no ordinary monsters each one has certain magical abilities like for instance my powerful luck,” Gladmane replied.

“ So that's how you were able to roll six every time you were cheating,” Lightning shouted.

“ you can say whatever you want but nowhere in the official rules says magic is forbidden now on to my monster’s effects first one thing that all number monsters have in common is they can only be destroyed in battle with other number monsters so since you don't have any you can’t destroy my monster in battle now on to my monster’s main effect but first i will attack Buster Blader and by detaching a overlay unit i roll a die and Lucky Straight’s attack points are multiplied by the result til the end of the Battle Phase. Lucky Straight absorbed one of its overlay units into its cane and threw a purple die with yellow spots into the air and as predicted at this point came up six. Lucky Straight began to grow more powerful as a yellow aura surrounded it.

700 x 6 = 4200

“ Now go Lucky Straight attack Buster Blader with Super Lucky Nova,” Lucky Straight sent an energy projection of his hand flying towards Buster Blader. Silver started running for Action Cards and noticed one stuck to the side of one of the slot machines and grabbed it just in the nick of time.

“ I activate the Action Spell Poison Dice this card lets me roll a die and your attacking monster loses 500 attack points times the result until the End Phase. A giant die was rolled and left some poison in places where it landed and then came up five. The poison from the dice smothered the energy hand and shrunk it.

4200 - 2500 = 1700

Buster blader swung his sword and not only split the hand in half but also made the first dent in Gladmane’s Life Points.

Silver Chance:3800
Gladmane:99,600

“ So you manage to make a small dent I still have way more Life points remaining so, for now, I end my turn and Lucky Straight’s attack points return to normal.

1700 - 1000 = 700

Silver was on the edge now since he is face to face with a monster he can't destroy in battle. Silver was about to give in until his element began to glow and the top card of his deck glowed as well.

“ My turn I draw,” Silver shouted with all his might as he drew his third card while created a crimson trail. Silver saw he just drew another card generated by his element and saw his strategy manifest in his mind with a yellow line moving from one card to another.

“ First I activate the Trap Replacement Technique Level Four,” Silver said as a trap with an image of a swordsman stabbing his sword into a log while a ninja was watching from the tree behind them flipped faceup. this card allows me to tribute a level four monster on my field to special summon another level four monster from my deck so I will tribute your Knife Gambler and from my Deck, I Summon Magma Buster Destruction Sword in attack mode. Knife Gambler was sucked into a portal and out of it came a whelp carrying a sword forged from the iron of a meteor and it swung the sword around creating some embers in mid-air.

Magma Buster Destruction Sword
LV:4
ATK:1200

“ Now I equip all three of my monsters on to Buster Blader. Wave Buster Xyz Buster and Magma Buster all fused into one sword with Xyz Buster being the main body and the influence of Wave and Magma Buster inherited by it.

“ Time for me to try my luck I activate the Spell Blind Destruction I guess what the type of your top card is and you draw and reveal it and if the card is the type I guessed it's destroyed and you take 1000 points of damage but if I'm wrong the card is added to your hand and I take 2000 points of damage.

“ Please, my luck is clearly stronger than yours so you're just hurting yourself with that move.

“ Maybe but I'm risking it all to win it all now I call Spell lets see if I'm right. Gladmane drew his card and had a look of irritation indicating Silver guessed correctly.

“ My top card was Sun Scale so you are correct. Sun Scale suddenly cracked down the center and split in two before exploding and taking 1000 points from Gladmane.

Silver Chance:3800
Gladmane:98,600

Suddenly the magic from Lucky Straight began to drain from Gladmane and Silver noticed things have changed in his favor now.

“ You may have been correct but since you destroyed my Sun Scale you take 500 points of damage,” Gladmane generated some fire in his hand and threw it at Silver burning him a little.

Silver Chance:3300
Gladmane: 98,600

“ I end my turn,” Silver said as he decided to wait and see if his hunch was correct.

“ My turn I draw,” Gladmane said as he drew his card. Gladmane decided to end this once and for all.

“ First during my Standby Phase Take A Chance inflicts 1000 points of damage to me. Gladmane was hit with a wave of damage.

Silver Chance:3300
Gladmane: 97,600

“ Now I Activate Take A chance’s effect I roll a die and my Life points will raise higher than before. Gladmane threw his dice and the result surprised everyone watching.

“ One nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Gladmane’s spell pulled a lot of chips out of him the chips representing his Life points which returned back to the default 4000.

Silver Chance:3300
Gladmane: 4000

“ No point in trying anymore so I end my turn,” Gladmane said as he lowered his duel disk to his side.

“ My turn I draw,” Silver said as he drew his third card. Now that Gladmane was back to 4000 Life Points Silver had a very good chance to finish this.

“ Now I activate my final Spell Destruction Sword Rush,” Silver said as a spell with an image of Buster Blader and two clones running at high speed appeared. This spell allows my Buster Blader to attack as many times as the number of cards equipped to him so with three cards plus his normal attack that's a total of four attacks this turn plus when Xyz Buster is equipped your Xyz monster’s effects are negated and when Magma Buster is Equipped Traps can,t be activated so here's the first attack. Buster Blader charged at high speed and slashed Lucky Straight right down the middle causing him to explode.

Silver Chance:3300
Gladmane: 2600

“ And the second attack will be a direct attack. Buster Blader slashed at Gladmane only for him to stand his guard against it.

Silver Chance:3300
Gladmane: 500

“ And now the third attack will end this. Buster Blader charged forward and sent Gladmane flying into a pile of giant gold coins as his Life Points finally hit 0.

Silver Chance:3300
Gladmane: 0
WINNER:Silver Chance

Gladmane got back up as the Action Field vanished and Silver reminded Gladmane about the terms of their agreement. Gladmane backed out and tried to run away until a mysterious man as big as a wrestler wearing a black cloak blocked his path and grabbed him by the collar.

“ You have failed us for the last time Gladmane and worst of all you were about to break a verbal deal well not this time now give Silver what he earned and also give him Lucky Straight,” The man said before releasing him.

“ This is just the beginning there is a huge storm a coming so be ready,” Gladmane said before the Number was absorbed into Silver’s element. Silver felt like something big was going to happen somewhere along the way but focused more on collecting Gladmane’s part of their bet. The mystery man then ripped out what looked like some kind of magic from Gladmane and then turned his attention to Silver.

“ Remember my name Team Silverwing for this won't be the last time you see me I am Sterben Lariat of Team Demise and our goal is world domination. You may have beaten some of our pawns but those were just the first wave” Sterben said before vanishing into a portal that opened up beneath him. Silver and co made their way to the counter to cash in their chips and left with $90,000000. Silver decided to split it four ways and the others agreed that since Silver did the fighting he can keep the extra 10’000000.

“ Well that was exciting so what do you guys want to do next?,” Silver asked as he and his friends exited the Casino. Lightning was about to suggest dinner until they ran into some familiar faces even more familiar to Lightning

“ Well well well if it isn't the punk that stole my sister’s favorite card,” Adagio said mockingly.

“ You three i thought i crushed you in that alleyway,” Lightning said.

“ More importantly what are you three doing here and how did you get your pendants back,” Silver asked remembering how these three nearly broke him and Lyra up.

“ Why we are here for the W.R.G.P Division Qualifiers silly Silver,” Sonata chimed in.

“ And as for the return of our magic some mystery lady restored it and promised us more power if we beat you guys,” Aria said in an annoyed tone.

“ Which state did you three scrubs scurry off to in order to reach this stage,’ Lightning asked still not convinced.

“ We Scrubs as you called us just happen to be the winners of the Salt Lick City Circuit in Utah for your information,” Adagio retorted.

“ Big deal those wimps are nothing we thought through much tougher odds,” Lightning retorted back.

“ Oh you mean your match against Team Skull Crush those guys were good guinea pigs for the magic experiment our new boss came up with but we are in a different league than them,” Adagio said while rubbing her pendant.

Lightning and the Dazzlings kept at it for what felt like minutes until Silver finally broke the fighting. Silver grabbed Lightning by the wrist and dragged her off then told the Dazzling they will see them on the track tomorrow.


Silver and co were enjoying the buffet at the restaurant in their hotel after all the excitement that happened today. As everyone was eating Lyra brought up the topic that was still fresh in everyone’s mind.

“ Who do you think that Sterben guy was and isn't it pronounced Steven?,” Lyra asked.

“ No Lyra Sterben is a German word used by hospitals and it means to die,” Silver clarified.

“ That sounds like the perfect name for him since that guy looked like he could kill us with those big muscles of his,” Lightning added.

“ We will worry about Team Demise later but for now let's focus on making it through the tournament tomorrow,” Silver said before everyone went back to eating.


Meanwhile in a castle on top of the Tatra Mountain Range in Slovakia Sterben was talking to the leader of Team Demise who was sitting on his throne like some kind of king.

“ Sorry boss but Gladmane failed us and lost Number 7 to Silver Chance,” Sterben said with a hint of regret.

“ Its ok Sterben we still have ninety-two left besides our lovely scout is still out their monitoring our biggest threat and will probably be back soon with their weaknesses,” The leader said.

“ By the way Vinca why are you interested in this Silver guy so much,” Sterben asked.

“ Because that family of his were the ones who provided our enemy the weapons that destroyed our once great country of Aresia and slaughtered all of our people so this is an eye for an eye,” Vinca replied. As Sterben and Vinca continued their conversation a portal opened up and a woman with glasses and blue hair with light blue highlights wearing a white peacoat with black fur around the collar and skirt area came out of it.

“ Ah, Lydia nice to see you how is your scouting on Team Silverwing going so far,” Vinca asked.

“ So far I manage to learn that Silver’s teammates are not too much of a threat but Silver has some new power so he might be our biggest problem,” Lydia replied.

“ that's a good start keep tailing them they might be hiding something we need to be ready to face them if they make it into the world stage,” Vinca said. Lydia reopened her portal and warped back to Los Pegasus ready to keep recording her target.

Author's Note:

Card Info:

Action Spell: Draw Dice
Action Spell
Effect: Roll one die and draw cards equal to the result.

Roulette Warrior
LV:3
ATK/1500 DEF/1500
LIGHT Warrior/ Effect Monster
When this card is the target of an attack flip a coin and call heads or tails if the call is correct the attack is negated and the attacking monster loses 500 attack points if the call is wrong than this card is destroyed and you take damage equal to the sum of this card and the attacking monster's attack points.

Action Trap: Dice Bullets
Action Trap
Effect: Roll one die and inflict 800 points of damage to your opponent times the result.

Damage Wall
Quick-Play Spell
Effect: When your opponent activates a effect that inflicts damage to you send one card from your deck to your GY for every 1000 points of damage and reduce that damage by 1000 for each card sent to the GY by this effect.

Destruction Sword Haki
Quick-Play Spell
Effect: Special Summon all Destruction Sword Monsters that are currently equipped to a Buster Blader you control. If a Buster Blader you control is about to be destroyed by a card effect you can banish this card from your GY and if you do Unequip one Destruction Sword monster and negate that monster's destruction.

Knife Gambler
LV:4
ATK/1800 DEF/1400
EARTH Warrior/ Effect Monster
Effect: once per turn you can roll a die and you can destroy up to a certain number of cards your opponent controls depending on the result.
1 or 2= 1 card
3 or 4= 2 cards
5 or 6= 3 cards

Mind Transfer Boobytrap
Normal Trap
Effect: When this card is destroyed by an opponent's card effect you can take control of the monster on your opponent's field with the highest attack points ( your choice if tied)

Xyz Buster Destruction Sword
LV:4
ATK/1600 DEF/ 1000
DARK Warrior/Effect Monster
Effect: you can equip this card from your field or hand to a Buster Blader you control. While this card is equipped negate the effects of all Xyz Monsters your opponent controls.

Triple Clone
Normal Spell
Effect: Tribute one Level 3 monster on your field and special summon three level 1 monsters from your hand in attack position.

Action Spell: Poison Dice
Action Spell
Effect: when your opponent declares an attack you can target the attacking monster and roll a die that monster loses 500 attack points times the result.

Replacement Technique Level Four
Normal Trap
Effect: Tribute one level 4 monster you control and Special Summon one level 4 monster from your deck.

Magma Buster Destruction Sword
LV:4
ATK/1200 DEF/1500
FIRE Pyro/ Effect Monster
Effect: You can equip this card from your field or hand to a Buster Blader you control. While this card is equipped negate the effects of all face-up Trap cards your opponent controls also your opponent cannot activate any set Trap Cards.

Blind Destruction
Normal Spell
Effect: guess the type of card at the top of your opponent's deck (monster spell or trap) and if your correct that card is destroyed and inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent if your wrong the card is added to your opponent's hand and you take 2000 points of damage.

Destruction Sword Rush
Normal Spell
Effect: Target one Buster blader you control and that monster gains one additional attack for each card equipped to it. you can only activate one Destruction Sword Rush per turn.

sorry for the long wait i was not sure about posting this as is so please forgive me if i failed to do a decent job. anyway here is the bracket for the long awaited Los Pegasus Stage.

PreviousChapters Next