• Published 5th Oct 2016
  • 20,315 Views, 1,067 Comments

Twilight's Realm: Advanced Generation - CosmicAlchemist24



Twilight Sparkle is given a chance by the Alpha Pokemon Arceus, to start her life over after being betrayed by her friends, family and teacher.

  • ...
33
 1,067
 20,315

Karaokemon 2: My Best Friends!

I just… I just wanted to come and make sure you were ok. I know that’s selfish and I’m not considering your feelings even after what you said when we saw each other last. If you’re angry I understand and if you want me to leave I will.” Cadance said not looking up. Twilight continued staring in shock as Marill and Budew looked between each other wondering how their trainer would answer.

Til' the end I will be with you,
We will go where our dreams come true,
All the times that we have been through,
You will always be my best friends!~

“I’m not angry with you.” She said in a surprisingly calm tone. Ash and Brock stopped when they heard Twilight speak and Cadance finally looked up at her.

“Twily?” She asked.

Here we are - on a new adventure
Danger lurks - somewhere in the darkness
We are set - for surprises - even battle!
We're a team - no one better mess with us!~

“I know you were just worried and you’re right I was angry. I said some things and I knocked you all unconscious out of anger.” Twilight then placed Marill and Budew on the ground and gave Cadance a hug. “I was lucky I had Ash to talk to when we left you all and I wanna tell you that I’m sorry. You did nothing wrong and I hurt you. I’m so so sorry.” She said in a sad tone. Cadance quickly wrapped her arms around the young girl and began stroking her hair.

“You don’t have to apologize to me, you never have too. I understand and I don’t blame you.” She said in a soft tone.

If we stand as one,
There's nothing to fear,
We'll beat the darkness,
And we'll stay right here!
Time after time,
That's how it will be,
Just you and me!~

Are you both ok?” He asked. The two girls then turned to Ash and Brock and nodded.

“That's good, you had us worried there for a bit.” Brock said.

“We’re sorry for worrying you and thank you for letting me talk to her… um… Ash, was it?” Cadance asked.

“Yup! Ash Ketchum, Pleasure to meet you and this is my buddy Pikachu.” Ash said introducing himself and his partner.

“Pika Pikachu!” Pikachu said waving to the Princess.

“The pleasure is mine, I’d like to thank you for taking care of Twilight. She means the world to me and I was so worried about her.” Cadance said, putting a hand on Twilight’s shoulder.

Till the end I will be with you,
We will go where our dreams come true,
All the times that we have been through,
You will always be my best friends!~

“I guess it’s our turn for introductions, Twilight this is my pal Brock. He and I have been traveling together for a long time now and he’s the Leader of the Pewter City Gym.’ Ash explained.

“He’s also the one who helped me find you and Ash.” Cadance added. Twilight remembered Brock from Ash’s stories about his previous adventures and she smiled at him.

“It’s very nice to meet you Brock and Thank you for sticking with Cadance.” She said with a bow.

“Think nothing of it, besides…” Brock quickly went over to Cadance and took her hands. “I couldn’t just leave this lovely lady all by her lonesome.” She said with hearts in his eyes. Cadance just sighed as she had gotten used to Brock flirting with her.

Good friends - are those who stick together
When there's sun and in the heavy weather...
Smile after smile,
That's how it will be,
Just you and me!~

“Vulpix!” The Fox said with a small smile.

“No way!” Ash Exclaimed.

“PIKA PI!” Pika said, running over to his old friend. The Fox saw the yellow mouse running over to her and she smiled.

“Vul!” The fox called out before getting Tackled by Pikachu.

Really, Did you have to Tackle me? You don’t even know that move.” The Fox sassed.

Nice to see you too Pixie!” Pikachu said, nuzzling his old friend.

Till the end I will be with you,
We will go where our dreams come true,
All the times that we have been through,
You will always be my best friends!~

I’m gonna take a wild Guess and say that Pikachu and The Fox know each other.” Budew said with a small smirk on her face. Marill didn’t answer her green partner as she was too busy watching Pikachu and Vulpix hugging with a pout on her face. Budew saw this and her smirk just got wider.

Oh my! Mary, are you jealous?” She asked in a teasing tone. Marill snapped out of her thoughts and looked at the Grass-Type with a look of shock.

Wha-WHAT! Jealous! ME! Of course not! What do I have to be jealous about? Pikachu is just catching up with a new friend. He’s allowed too, isn’t he?” Marill asked before turning away with her head held high. Budew kept her smirk and rolled her eyes before walking over to the fox and the yellow mouse.

Remember, when we first met?
We had such fun, oh I never will forget...
Since then, the times are so good -
We've always stuck together like best friends should!~

"We'll be working hard and facing all sorts of tough opponents, think you can handle that?" He asked. Taillow just gave the boy a cocky smirk and tapped her wing in the middle of the Pokeball. The tiny bird was once again turned into red energy and was sucked into the Pokeball. The ball began shaking in Ash's hand for a few seconds before a 'Click' could be heard. Ash just stared at the Pokeball in excitement before looking at Pikachu.

"Pikachu, this is our first new friend in the Hoenn Region!"

"Pika Pika!" Pikachu said also excited. Ash then raised the Pokeball in the air.

"WE GOT A TAILLOW!" He declared in triumph!

Till the end I will be with you,
We will go where our dreams come true,
All the times that we have been through,
You will always be my best friends!~

Author's Note:

Happy New Years! I know i said November, but life... OH WELL! HAPPY NEW YEARS AND SEE YOU ALL IN 2024!

Comments ( 15 )

Happy new years!:pinkiehappy:

NICE WORK:twilightsmile:

I feel like there are missing pieces here... Weren't we just with the treeckos?

11793998
This is just a small intermission 'Karaokemon' are just small songs to tide everyone over til the real chapter comes out.

11795787
Makes a lot more sense then. Glad no one used an internet-level Confuse on me.

i hope this story will update again.

Will Team Magma and Team Aqua make an appearance in this story based on their designs from the remakes?

11847924
I think the anime appearances.

11847924
Yes, I'm using Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire designs.

11848292
Oh okey. That clears a few things up. I liked Shelly and Tabatha’s original appearances in the orginal games and those appeared in the Advanced Generation episodes.

I predict that Twilight will be ecstatic on space travel once she gets to Mossdeep City later on I hope. She loves studying the stars in the sky back in her own world.

Comment posted by RomaTsarenko deleted Last Friday

I do wonder if Twilight Sparkle would also partake in a Pokémon contest when the gang make their way to Slateport City. Or she and Cadance can enter together?

Not to mention the gang meeting either Archie of Team Aqua or Maxie of Team Magma.

Login or register to comment