• Published 5th Oct 2016
  • 20,273 Views, 1,067 Comments

Twilight's Realm: Advanced Generation - CosmicAlchemist24



Twilight Sparkle is given a chance by the Alpha Pokemon Arceus, to start her life over after being betrayed by her friends, family and teacher.

  • ...
33
 1,067
 20,273

A Trainer named Wally. Pt.1

Location: Outside of Petalburg City

Narrator: After some slight bump in the road, Ash and Twilight finally arrive outside of Petalburg City and waiting for them a whole new adventure!

“Finally we're here!” Ash said in a cheerful tone.

“Why are you so happy?” Twilight asked walking up behind him.

“I told you I had a surprise for you.” Ash said with a big smile. Twilight and Marill both looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

“Whatever you say.” Twilight said.

“Marill Mar.” Marill said.

“It will be worth it you two, I promise!” Ash said.

Pokemon: Advanced

“Ash it’s been ten minutes, what’s this big Surprise?” Twilight asked getting impatient.

“Marill Mar!” Marill said agreeing.

“Chill we’re almost there.” Ash said smiling.

“Pika Pika!” Pikachu said in an excited tone.

“UGH!/MAR!” Twilight and Marill groaned.

“Oh stop whining you too.” Ash said rolling his eyes.

“Pika Pika!” Pikachu said pointing to a certain Building.

“We're here!” Ash cheered. Twilight and Marill both looked to where Pikachu was pointing and their eyes widened. In front of them was a huge dome-like building with a blue and white pokeball symbol on it.

“Whoa, what is this place?” Twilight asked in amazement.

“This my dear Sparky, is the Petalburg Battle Club!” Ash announced. Marill and Pikachu both smiled while Twilight raised an eyebrow.

“Battle Club?” She questioned.

“Yup. We've both had a stressful few days and what better way to unwind than with a good battle.” Ash said raising his fist in the air.

“Pika Pika Pi!” Pikachu said agreeing with his trainer.

“So battling is your idea of relaxing?” Twilight asked with a smirk. Ash crossed his arms.

“Is that a problem?” He asked.

“No, it actually sounds interesting and this can be a good chance for me Marill and Budew to connect more.” Twilight said with a smile.

“Marill Mar!” Marill said excitedly.

“Then what are we waiting for, let's go!” Ash said running toward the building.

“Wait for us!” Twilight said running after him. The two ran inside and as expected the place was filled with pokemon Trainers and so many different pokemon. Twilight was in awe at how many different pokemon there were.

“Wow!” She said excitedly. “What is that, it looks like a pony!?” She asked laying eyes on a pony-like pokemon with a flaming mane and tail. She quickly pulled out her Pokedex and held it up.

Ponyta, the Fire Horse Pokémon

Its legs grow strong while it chases after its parent. It runs in fields and mountains all day.

“She looks so beautiful!” Twilight gushed. She then laid her eyes on a small black and yellow pokemon with ears that looked like a plug.

Elekid, the Electric Pokémon

When it hears the crash of thunder, Elekid’s mood improves. It can be useful to record that sound and play it when Elekid’s feeling down.

“So amazing, i'm learning so much!” Twilight said with figurative stars in her eyes. Ash, Pikachu and Marill all looked at the Equestria girl.

“She's such a nerd.” Ash said crossing his arms.

She really is.” Pikachu said looking to Marill.

“Yes, but she's my nerd.” Marill said with a small smile. Twilight continued getting info from her Pokedex until Ash swiped it from her hand.

“Hey!” She whined.

“I understand you want to learn more but, you really shouldn't overdo it rookie.” Ash said giving the Dex back to her.

“What do you mean, there are so many kinds of Pokemon! I just want to know more about them.” Twilight explained.

“I can understand that.” Ash said ruffling the girls hair.

“How about we go and sign up for battle.” The black haired boy suggested. Twilight nodded and the two approached the front desk where a woman with white hair and purple eyes was standing behind.

“Welcome to the Petalburg Battle Club! My name is Alexa Grant, how may I help you both today?” She asked them.

“We both like to sign up for a battle today.” Ash said with a smile.

“Of course, will you both be battling each other or have you found your own opponents?” Alexa asked. Ash and Twilight raised an eyebrow at this.

“What do you mean by that?” Ash asked in confusion.

“Oh, are you both first timers?” She asked. Ash and Twilight nodded. “Ah, then let me explain. You see in a battle club you must find your own opponents instead of having them picked at random for you. It gives you a chance to meet someone new, but also allows you to get to know them while you wait for your battle time.” Alexa Explained. Twilight and Ash nodded in understanding and then looked at one another.

“Well then, we know what we have to do?” Ash said.

“We do?” Twilight asked in confusion.

“Yea, we have to find opponents.” Ash Explained. Twilight was taken aback by this.

“What, why can’t we just battle each other?” Twilight asked.

“Because we’ve already battled and you know how that went down.” Ask said with a smirk. Twilight glared at the black haired boy.

“It was my first battle, cut me some slack.” She snapped. Ash thought about it for a minute.

“Nah.” He said before walking off.

“Wait! Where are you going?” Twilight asked not finished with their conversation.

“To find an opponent, you should do the same. Let’s Meet up at the pokemon Center later, I’ll reserve a room for us.” With that Ash walked off with Pikachu. Twilight was now standing alone with Marill in her arms.

“Great he ditched us, now what?” She asked looking down at the blue mouse.

“Mar Mar Marill.” Marill said. Twilight knew she couldn’t understand Marill, but she had a feeling about what she was trying to tell her. “I hear you Mary!” She said with a smile. “Come on, let’s find ourselves an opponent.” Twilight said as she began walking. Marill looked up to her trainer and smiled.

That’s my girl.” She said. Twilight and Marill looked around and saw so many trainers and pokemon talking and sharing info. This made Twilight a bit uncomfortable, but that didn’t stop her.

“I wonder who we should talk to first.” She said.

“Marill Mar.” Marill said not knowing either.

“Maybe we should-OOF!” Twilight was suddenly knocked over and landed on her back.

“Ow...I’m so sorry!” Twilight looked up and saw a boy about her age with slightly pale white skin, green hair and silver hair. She was wearing a grayish-white button up long sleeve shirt, same colored pants and shoes. He was also brown bag with three pokeballs on the strap.

“Ow, it’s ok. I Should have been looking were I was going.” Twilight said standing back up.

“Still i didn’t mean to.” The boy said with an apologetic bow.

“No really it’s fine.” Twilight said with a small smile. The looked up again and saw the Marill in the girls arms.

“Aww what a cute Marill.” The boy said admiring Marill. Marill blushed slightly and smiled at the young boy.

“Marill Mar Mar.” She said in a bashful tone.

“I thought the same thing the day I caught her.” Twilight said looking at her partner.

“I can see why….Oh I’m sorry I didn’t introduce myself. My name’s Wally, nice to meet you.” The boy now known as Wally said holding out his hand. Lucky for Twilight, Ash taught her how to do a proper handshake.

“Twilight Sparkle, It’s nice to meet you too.” Twilight said taking the boy’s hand and shaking it.

“Twilight….nice name.” Wally said smiling.

“Thank you and you’ve already met Mary.” Twilight said gesturing to her partner.

“Mar Mar.” Marill said happily.

“Well it’s nice to meet you Mary.” Wally said.

“So dumb question, are you here for a battle?” Twilight asked nervously.

“Well yes and no. You see I’m actually waiting for someone, he asked me to meet him here. I do want to battle, but I actually need a Pokemon first.” Wally explained. Twilight raised an eyebrow at the boy.

“Wait you don’t have a Pokemon, than why-”

“Wally , there you are!” Twilight and Wally both turned to see a man with black hair and black eyes walking towards them. He was wearing a short read and black jacket, log black pants and black boots.

“Oh Norman!” Wally said with a bow.

“Oh please Wally, your uncle and I go way back. There is no reason for you to be so formal with me.” Norman said with a smile.

“Sorry, I just find it disrespectful not to bow to the town Gym Leader.” Wally said raising his head. Twilight’s eyes widened and she looked to Norman.

“You’re the Petalburg Gym Leader!” She said shocked.

“That I am young lady, might I ask who you are?” Noman Asked.

“Oh I’m sorry sir, My name is Twilight Sparkle and I’m a new Trainer.” Twilight said with a bow.

“Mar Mar.’ Marill said.

“Hehe, again no need to bow, it’s a bit awkward when people do that.” Norman said with a chuckle.

“I’m sorry.” Twilight said.

“It’s fine Ms. Sparkle, Nice to see you making friends Wally.” Norman said smiling at the young man.

“Well I wouldn’t say friend, I mean we just met and-” “Nonsense, Things happen for a reason Kiddo and something tells me you both met for a reason.” Norman said cutting Wally off. Twilight and Wally looked at each other and shrugged.

“If you say so.” They said at the same time.

“Excellent, now Wally are you ready to start your journey?” Norman asked.

“Yes!” Wally said in a nervous yet excited tone.

“Very well, first off you need to catch your own pokemon. So to do that, I’m lending you an old friend of mine.” Norman pulled a pokeball from his pocket and handed it to Wally. Wally looked at the pokeball and pressed the middle button causing to to open and release a brown racoon looking pokemon.

“Zig Zigzagoon!” The racoon said cheerfully.

“Wow a Zigzagoon!” Wally said in amazement.

“A Zig-what?” Twilight asked before pulling out her pokedex.

Zigzagoon, the tiny Racoon Pokemon

Zigzagoon restlessly wanders everywhere at all times. This Pokémon does so because it is very curious. It becomes interested in anything that it happens to see.

“A normal type and it’s so cute.” Twilight said with a smile. Marill then jumped out of her arms and went over to the Zigzagoon.

Sup buddy!” Marill greeted.

Hello miss, pleasure to meet you. Name’s Ziggy.” Ziggy said with a smile.

They call me Mary, nice to meet you too.” Marill said smiling back.

“Seems like those two are getting along.” Twilight said.

“Yea.” Wally said with a chuckle.

“Alright, Wally time for you to head out. There is a small forest area in the city, there are plenty of Pokemon in that area and i’m sure you’ll find one that you’ll like.” Norman said with a smile.

“Right, I’ll do my best!” Wally then kneeled down to Zigzagoon.

“Zigzagoon I know I’m not your trainer,....but I’m asking you to please help me out.” He asked Nervously. Ziggy didn’t hesitate to smile and jump into the green haired boy’s arms.

“Zig Zigzagoon!” Ziggy said with a smile. Wally smiled at the small racoon and nodded.

“Alright I’m heading out, Thank you Norman.” He said with a bow. He then turned to Twilight.

“Sorry to meet you and run, but this is really important. I hope to see you again one day.” Wally said before running out of the Building.

LAter Mary!” Ziggy said waving.

Later Ziggy, Good Luck.” Mary said waving back. Twilight watched as the boy left.

“He might not look it, but he sure is an ambitious guy.” She said aloud.

“He sure is.” Twilight turned to See Norman standing next to her causing her to jump back. Norman chuckled at her reaction.

“So tell me young lady, you say you’re a new trainer as well. Are you planning on challenging the Pokemon League?” He asked.

“Oh...Um...Yes I am. Me and a friend of mine are traveling together, We’re heading to Rustboro City since we can’t challenge the gym here yet.” Twilight said trying to compose herself.

“I see, it’s nice to see another trainer with such high dreams. Reminds me of my daughter when she left a month ago. So where is this friend of yours, are you waiting for him?” Norman asked.

“Oh no, he thought it was a good idea to come here and battle a bit so I can get a bit of experience and connect with my pokemon more.” Twilight explained before Picking up Marill.

“Marill Mar MAr!” Marry said in a cheerful tone. Norman smiled at the two.

“You’re friend gave you same good advice, battling can be a great way to connect with you pokemon. That way you can understand each others strengths and weaknesses better.” Norman then got an idea in his head.

“I have an idea, both you and Wally are starting out and both of you are heading to the Pokemon League, so why battle him when he gets first pokemon.” Norman said still smiling. Twilight and Marill’s eyes widened at the Gym Leaders idea.

“Me battle Wally…..but I just met him. I can’t just-” “Remember Twilight, this Battle club was designed to have both Trainers and Pokemon socialize and connect with one another. You and Wally seemed to hit it off when I was on my way over here.” Norman said. Twilight thought about it again, it was true she and wally did get along for only just meeting and he seemed nice enough. She then remembered what Ash told her once.

There are so many amazing People and Pokemon in this world you just have to find them.” Those words echoed in her mind for a few seconds before she looked up at Norman and smiled at him.

“Thank you Norman.” Was all she said before running out of the building. Norman watched with a smile on his face.

I don’t know why, but that girl is very special and I hope to face her one day.”

With Wally

Wally had made it to the forest area with Ziggy in his arms. “Oh man, I’ve never been so nervous in all my life.” He said to himself.

“Zig ZigZagoon.” Ziggy said with a smile. Ally nodded and the two proceed to walk into the forest. After a few minutes of Walking, Wally looked to Ziggy.

“ZigZagoon, have you and Norman been in this forest section of the city?” He asked.

“Zag Zigzag.” Ziggy said with a nod. Wally smiled.

“You think you can Navigate this place, I’d hate for us to get lost.” He said.

“That or you could use a map.” Just than a small map of the forest was put in front of him.

“Oh sweet, this will help a lot! Thanks!” Wally said looking at the map. After a few seconds, a question popped in both Wally and Ziggy’ heads. “Wait, who just…” Wally turned to see Twilight behind him and it caused him to jump. “Whoa! T-t-Twilight, don’t scare me like that.” He said breathing heavily.

“I’m sorry Wally.” She said with a sheepish smile. Wally composed himself and nodded.

“It’s fine, what are you doing here anyway?” He asked curiously.

“I wanted to ask you something. Once you catch your first pokemon, I was wondering if you would be my opponent at the Battle Club?” She asked. This caught Wally off guard, he knew one day he would have to have his first battle sooner or later but not this soon.

“Oh Um….well I...uh..” Wally couldn’t string two words together. Twilight raised an eyebrow at this and looked down.

“It’s ok if you don’t want to.” She said.

“No no no! It’s not that I don’t want to, I just didn’t expect my first challenge so soon. To answer you question though, sure why not.” Wally said with a smile on his face. Twilight smiled back at the green haired boy.

“That’s great! I can’t wait!” She said in an excited tone.

“Marill Mar!” Marill said equally excited. Ziggy looked to Marill.

Lucky, wish I could be part of it.” He said pouting.

Don’t worry Ziggy, after our match with Wally I’ll happily take you down too.” Marill said in a cocky tone.

Oh you are so on!” Ziggy said with a smile.

“I guess I'll see you when you-Whoa!” Just as she was about to leave Wally, Twilight was covered in a purple aura and lifted into the air.

“Holy-Twilight, how are you-” “I don't know!!” Twilight said freaking out.

“Marill Mar!” MArill said freaking out as well.

“Hold on I’ll get you-WHOA!” Just as Wally was walking over to Twilight, he tripped and fell onto the ground face first.

“OW!” Wally said rubbing his nose.

“Are you Wal-WHOA!” Twilight was suddenly cut off as the purple aura surrounding her vanished and she fell hard onto the ground.

“Ah that hurt!” She said rubbing her head.

“I know how you feel, how the heck did I trip.” Wally said looking at the ground behind him. He quickly saw two thick blades of grass tied together in a knot. “A Grass Knot?” Wally said inspecting it further. Twilight slowly got up and walked over to Wally.

“A what now?” She asked.

“A Grass Knot, it’s a Grass-Type Pokemon move. The user creates multiple knots of grass to trip up or injure opponents.” Wally Explained.

“Ok, but that doesn’t explain why I was floating in midair.” Twilight said still shaken by that fact.

“I had a thought about that too, there are plenty of pokemon in the world who are capable of doing that mainly Psychic types. I’m guessing one lifted you up to scare you.” Wally said.

“Well they succeeded, I've never been more scared in all my-” *Rustle Rustle* Twilight and Wally turned to see a bush moving a few feet away from them.

Miiiiisssss Miiissss.”

“Raallllll Raalllll.”

Wally and Twilight began backing away from the bush slowly.

“What’s in there?” Twilight asked slightly scared.

“Not sure and I’m not sure I want to find out.” Wally said shaking a bit. Marill and Ziggy looked at each other and nodded. The two pokemon jumped from their trainers arms and got in front of them.

“MAR!/ZIG!” The both said getting in defensive positions. Twilight and Wally wondered what had gotten into their Pokemon , but before they could get an answer multiple black orbs were fired from the bush.

“Holy crap!” Wally said in a scared. Twilight was also shocked, but she knew she had to compose herself.

“Mary use Water Gun and Spin!” Twilight commanded. Marill jumped into the and began spinning like a top before releasing her Water Gun creating multiple streams of water. The dark orbs were closing in, but before they could get close to anyone the streams of water knocked them back to the bush causing a small explosion.

“Whoa, Nice once Twilight!” Wally said giving her a thumbs up.

“Thanks! I learned that one a few days ago, figured it come in handy again one day.” Twilight said with a smile. Marill stopped her attack and landed on the ground next to Ziggy.

That was amazing Mary, nice use of the Water.” Ziggy complimented.

Well, water is mt speciality.” Marill said.

“Miiiissss…

“Raaaalll….”

The group turned their attention back to the bush and suddenly two creatures jumped out from behind it. The first looked like a small child wearing a nightgown and a green hat slightly covering it’s red eyes with red horns sticking out from the front and back. The second on looked like a floating greenish-blue female head with red eyes and a red bead necklace.

“A Ralts and a Misdreavus?” Wally said with slight confusion. Twilight quickly got out her Pokedex.

“A what and a what?” She asked.

Misdreavus, the Screech Pokémon

Misdreavus frightens people with a creepy, sobbing cry. The Pokémon apparently uses its red spheres to absorb the fearful feelings of foes and turn them into nutrition.

Ralts, the Feeling Pokemon

Ralts senses the emotions of people using the horns on its head. This Pokémon rarely appears before people. But when it does, it draws closer if it senses that the person has a positive disposition.

“A Ghost-type and a Psychic-type, now things are starting to make sense.” Wally said putting a hand on his chin.

“I’m guessing it was the Ralts that lifted me in the air like a ragdoll?” Twilight asked.

“Yeas and the Grass Knot that tripped me up as well. The Misdreavus and the Ralts both smiled at one another looked to the two trainers.

“I don’t like those smiles.” Twilight said taking a step back.

“Neither do I we should praba-WHOA!!” Wally was then covered in a purple aura and pulled into the air. “HEY, KNOCK IT OFF!!” He yelled only for the two pokemon to laugh at him.

Ok these two are asking’ for it!” Ziggy said getting annoyed.

I’m right behind you.” Marill said equally annoyed before turning to Twilight.

“Mar Mar!” She said. Twilight nodded and looked to the Ghost and Psychic types.

“Ok I’ve had enough, Marill Rollout on Misdreavus!” Twilight commanded. Marill quickly curled up into a ball and took off with great speed toward the ghost type.

“Darn it, Zigzagoon use Take Down on Ralts!” Wally commanded still floating in the air. Ziggy began rushing the Ralts equally impressive speed. Ralts and Misdreavus kept their smiles and quickly switched places causing Zigzagoon to use Take Down on Misdreavus and Marill to use Rollout on Ralts. Ziggy’s Take Down was ineffective as he passed right through the ghost pokemon and Ralts simply lifted itself in the air using Confusion to dodge the blue mouse.

“Are you serious!?” Twilight said in an annoyed tone.

“Unfortunately yes, Zigzagoon use Bite on Misdreavus!” Wally commanded! Ziggy turned around and jumped towards the ghost type with now glowing teeth.

“Mary use Water Gun on Ralts!” Twilight commanded! Marill quickly turned herself around and fired a stream of water at the Psychic type. This time around both Ziggy and Marill were successful in their counterattacks, Ziggy bit down hard on Misdreavus’s head causing major damage and Marill hit Ralts in the face causing it to fall to the ground.

“Yes that did it!” Wally cheered!

“That’ll teach those pranksters.” Twilight said with a victorious smile. Ziggy and Marill returned to their trainers side and smiled at each other.

That felt really good!” Ziggy said.

I know what you mean” Marill said with a nod. Twilight and Wally then looked to Ralt and Misdreavus who were now on the ground.

“What should we do now, leave?” Twilight asked. Wally thought for a minute before smiling.

“I have a better idea.” He said pulling out a pokeball.

“Let’s catch them.” Wally said in an excited tone. Twilight eyes widened when she heard them.

“Are you sure about that, they seem a bit too….troublesome.” She said in a slightly worried tone.

“Well I did come here to catch my first pokemon, this seems like a really good chance to do so.” Wally said confidently.

“Good point and I wouldn’t mind having a new partner.” Twilight said with a smile.

“Mar Mar!” Marill said agreeing with the Equestria girl.

“Then it’s settled, I’ll take the Ralts.” Wally said preparing to throw his pokeball.

“Then I’ll take the Misdreavus!” Twilight said doing the same.

“Let’s go Poke-” Before they could finish two mechanical arms came out of nowhere and grabbed Ralts and Misdreavus causing them both to scream in fear.

“RALTS!!!”

“MIS MISDRE!!!

“What the-who did that?” Wally asked in a shocked tone.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Twilight and Wally look up to see a familiar hot air balloon in the shape of a meowth.

“That would be us Twerp!” Twilight recognized the voices and grit her teeth.

“Oh no, not them again!” Twilight said angrily.

Team Rocket XYZ Theme
Prepare for trouble, You know the drill!
And make and it double, You’ll get your fill!
To protect the world from devastation!
To protect all people within our nation!
To unite the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
It’s Jesse!
And James!
Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Meowth that's right!
WOBBUFFET!

“Team Rocket!” Twilight said glaring at the trio.

“Mar Marill!” Marill said also angry. Wally and Ziggy were very confused.

“Twilight, you know these people?” Wally asked.

“Unfortunately, they're a group of crooks who steal people's Pokemon.” Twilight explained. Wally's eyes widened at what she said.

“That's terrible, how can you be so cruel.” Wally asked the trio.

“Simple because we can be.” Jessie said in a mocking tone.

“That's right and thank you for doing all the work of wearing these two so that we could swoop in and capture them.” James said gesturing the struggling Ralts and Misdreavus.

“It was really nice of you kiddies.” Meowth said with a giant smirk. Wally and Twilight were really getting tired of these smug jerks.

“Don’t think you’re getting away with this! Mary, Water Gun!” Twilight Commanded. Mary Jumped in the air, took aim at the balloon and fired a stream of water from her mouth.

“Oh please like that’s gonna work!” James said before pulling out a Pokeball. “Cacnea, Sandstorm!” He said throwing the Pokeball. The red and white ball open and out of it came a small brown cactus with arms.

“Cacnea!” The pokemon Said before spinning like a top and creating a small sand tornado. The Stream of Water made contact with the Sandstorm only to have no effect.

“What the- He used Sandstorm as a defense instead of an offense, that’s..actually impressive.” Wally commented.

“This is no time to be impressed Wally! What even is that Pokemon?” Twilight asked as she pulled out her Pokedex!

Cacnea, The Cactus Pokémon

Cacnea lives in arid locations such as deserts. It releases a strong aroma from its flower to attract prey. When prey comes near, this Pokémon shoots sharp thorns from its body to bring the victim down.

“Well, that doesn’t sound fun.” Wally said shuddering a bit.

“You’re telling me, that thing’s deadly.” Twilight said before putting her Pokedex away.

“Correct my Cacnea is both powerful and Deadly. Here’s a demonstration, Cacnea Pin Missile!” James Commanded. Cacnea aimed both of it’s arms at Marill and Ziggy before firing multiple sharp needles at them.

“Mary, Rollout to dodge!” Twilight said in a panicked tone.

“Zigzagoon, use Dig!” Wally commanded. Marill quickly curled into a ball and moved out of the way of the needles while Ziggy dug deep underground.

“Great job James and Cacnea, now let’s make like trees and Leave.” Jessie said in an excited tone.

“Yes ma’am!” James and Meowth said.

“Wobbuffet!” Wobbuffet said with a salute. Team Rocket’s Balloon began to move and Misdreavus and Ralts yelled for help.

“We have to Stop them!” Twilight said before picking up Marill and running after the Balloon.

“Wait up, Come on Zigzagoon.” Wally said running after Twilight with Ziggy right behind him.

Author's Note:

Yea i had to split this into two part because i knew that I wasn't going to finish by the end of April sorry. But here it is and I'm proud of it. I'd like to thank my Co-Author DarkraIDementio for helping me with this chapter as well!

Now the next chapter will be next month and a small chapter of how Cacnea met Team Rocket, so look forward to those. Also, We got our boy Wally in the story and he will have a ver important roll later on.

Wally: Come with me, i promise Ill protect you.

Ralts: Ral?

Next Time: A Trainer Named Wally. Pt.2