• Published 5th Oct 2016
  • 20,283 Views, 1,067 Comments

Twilight's Realm: Advanced Generation - CosmicAlchemist24



Twilight Sparkle is given a chance by the Alpha Pokemon Arceus, to start her life over after being betrayed by her friends, family and teacher.

  • ...
33
 1,067
 20,283

Ash Vs Twilight!

Narrator: After all the craziness that went down in Littleroot Town, Twilight and Ash begin their journey through the Hoenn Region together and are now Headed to Oldale town where they will both enter for the Hoenn League.

“According to the PokeDex, we should arrive in Oldale Town by tomorrow morning.” Ash said.

“That’s great, I can’t wait to enter the League. This is going to be great” Twilight said with a smile.

“Marill Mar.” Marill said.

“You got that right.” Ash said also smiling.

“Pika Pika.” Pikachu said.

Pokemon: Advanced

“So you entered the Kanto and Johto leagues and few years back?” Twilight asked.

“That’s right, in Kanto I lost because my Charizard wouldn't listen to me and in Johto I lost to my friend Harrison. He was the one who told me to come to the Hoenn Region and enter the league here.” Ash said with a smile.

“It’s nice to know you’re still friends with him even though he beat you.”Twilight said with a smile.

“Of course, I’m not one for holding grudges and it was an awesome battle.” Ash said.

“Pika Pikachu.” Pikachu said. Twilight and Marill giggled.

“I see, what about Charizard?” Twilight asked.

“It took a long time, but Charizard finally came around during our time traveling the Orange Islands. He’s one the strongest pokemon I have and the most reliable.” Ash said.

“Pika.” Pikachu said with a pout.

“Second only to you buddy.” Ash said as he ruffled Pikachu’s head. Twilight watched to two and looked to Marill.

“They’re pretty close, huh?” She asked.

“Marill Mar.” Marill said with a nod. Twilight then thought back to something Ash had said to her.

“Battling is a way for you and your pokemon to connect and bond with each other. The reason me and Pikachu are so close is because of the battles and adventures he and I have been through together.” His words kept running through her head and soon she stopped walking. Ash noticed this and turned to Twilight.

“Hey, you ok Twi?” He asked. Pikachu then looked to Marill.

“Is she alright?” He asked.

“I’m not sure, she just stopped.” Marill said. Ash then walked up to Twilight.

“What’s wrong?” Ash asked in a worried tone. Twilight then looked to Ash and took a deep breath.

“Ash, I want to have a battle with you.” She said. Ash’s eyes widened at Twilight’s request.

“Wait, what?” Ash asked.

“You heard me Ash, I challenge you to a battle.” Twilight said pointing to him. Ash, Pikachu and Marill were shocked by what Twilight had just said.

“You’re serious?” Ash asked.

“Yes I'm serious, if I'm going to be competing in the Hoenn League I'm going to need to practice battling and you said yourself that battling is a way for me and Marill to connect, right?” Twilight asked with a serious look on her face.

“Well I did say that and I guess you do need the practice. Pikachu, how about it?” Ash asked his partner. Pikachu took a minute before looking at Marill.

Are you up for this?” He asked her.

Sure, I could use a challenge.” Marill said with a smirk.

Oh it’s on.” Pikachu said as he turned to Ash. “Pika Pika Pikachu.” Pikachu said with determination in his eyes.

“Well Pikachu is in, so i guess I am too! Bring it Twilight!” Ash said with a confident smile. Twilight smiled back at him and looked to Marill.

“You ready?” She asked her partner.

“Marill.” Marill said with her eyes filled with the same determination Pikachu had.

“Alright, let’s do this.” Twilight said with a smile. Ash then took a quick look around the area.

“There’s a small clearing ahead, let’s do this over there.” Ash said as he began walking. Twilight nodded and followed. As soon as they arrived at the clearing, Ash and Twilight faced each other on opposite sides of it.

“Alright Pikachu, let’s rock.” Ash said in a confident tone.

“Pika Pikachu!” Pikachu said as he jumped off of Ash’s shoulder.

“Ready Marill?” Twilight asked.

“Marill Mar!” Marill said before jumping off of Twilight’s shoulder.

Don’t hold anything back Marill.” Pikachu said.

Same to you.” Marill said.

Twilight VS Ash!

Twilight quickly took out her Pokedex and looked over Marill’s type and moves. “Ok, Marill’s a water type (Obviously) and a Fairy type. She has Rollout, Water gun and Bubblebeam.” She then pointed her dex to Pikachu. “Well, I already knew Pikachu was an electric type, and his attacks are Thunderbolt, Thunder, Quick Attack and Double Team. From what I read back at the lab, Water types and a huge disadvantage against electric types. So I have to avoid those electric attacks and strike when I have the chance.” Twilight thought as she put her dex away.

“Go time, Pikachu use Thunderbolt!” Ash commanded. Pikachu quickly jumped into the air and began charging his attack.

“PI-KA-CHUUUU!” Pikachu yelled as he released a bolt of lightning from his cheeks.

“Marill dodge it and then use Bubblebeam!” Twilight commanded. Marill jumped backwards to avoid the Thunderbolt.

“MAR-RRRRIIILL!” Marill said as she fired multiple bubbles from her mouth.

“Uh-oh, Pikachu use your tail to knock them all back!” Ash said. Pikachu then extended his tail and in mid-air he began spinning like a top. The bubbles heading towards Pikachu were now being sent back to Marill.

“Marill, watch out!” Twilight said in a worried tone, but it was too late. The bubbles being sent back were now hitting Marill, but they weren’t doing that much damage to her.

“Chill Twilight, water type moves aren’t very effective against pokemon of the same type.” Ash explained. Twilight sighed in relief.

“Marill, you ok?” She asked.

“Marill.” Marill said with a nod.

“Good, then let’s get back at it. Use Rollout!” Twilight commanded. Marill quickly curled up and began rolling toward Pikachu with great speed.

“Quick Attack, let’s go!” Ash commanded. Pikachu was surrounded by a white aura and he began charging toward Marill with amazing speed. Marill and Pikachu collided with each other and Pikachu without any effort pushed Marill back.

“Marill!” Marill cried as she was flying backwards into a tree.

“Marill!” Twilight said. Marill slid down the tree and landed on the ground.

“Ma..rill.” She said as she got back up.

“Wow Marill’s tough.” Ash commented.

“Pika.” Pikachu said with a nod. Marill then walked back over to the field and nodded at Twilight. Twilight then smiled at her and got her head back in the battle.

“We’re not done yet.” She said to Ash with a confident smile.

“Good because me and Pikachu are just getting warmed up, right buddy?” Ash asked his partner.

“Pika Pika!” Pikachu said as his cheeks sparked. Both trainers looked at each other in silence for a few second before they called out their next attacks.

“Marill use Water Gun!” Twilight commanded.

“MAR-RRRRIIILLL!” Marill yelled as fired a stream of water from her mouth.

“Pikachu, Double Team!” Ash commanded. Pikachu spread his arms out and after a few seconds multiple Pikachu’s began appearing one after another.

“What the!?” Twilight asked in shock. The stream of water hit one of the Pikachu’s and once it did the Pikachu disappeared.

“Double Team is a very useful move, good for confusing your opponent. Pikachu, Thunder!” Ash commanded. All the Pikachu jumped into the air. Twilight quickly composed herself.

“Marill use Bubblebeam on all of them.” Twilight said. Marill quickly fired multiple bubbles at all the Pikachu, causing all of them to disappear.

What, where are you!?” Marill said looking around for Pikachu.

“Marill behind you!” Twilight said in a worried tone. Marill looked behind her and saw Pikachu falling down.

“PIKA-CHUUUU!” Pikachu yelled as he stuck Marill with his Thunder attack.

“MARILL!” Marill screamed in pain.

“Marill!” Twilight said. Once the attack was over, Marill fell to the ground with swirls in her eyes.

“Marill!” Twilight said running over to Marill. Pikachu went back over to Ash and jumped onto his shoulder.

“Nice battle buddy.” Ash said.

“Pika pika.” Pikachu said with a smile. Ash then made his way over to Twilight who was holding Marill in her arms.

“Are you ok?” Twilight asked her partner. Marill opened her eyes and smiled.

“Marill Mar.” Marill said weakly.

“Thank goodness.” Twilight said hugging Marill. She then saw Ash and Pikachu walking over.

“Not bad for your first battle Twilight.” Ash said with a smile. “Pika Pika.” Pikachu said with a nod.

“Thanks, but Marill really got hurt.” Twilight said. Ash then took off his backpack and pulled out a Super Potion.

“Hold still Marill.” Ash said sprayed the potion onto Marill. Marill flinched a bit, but endured the pain of the medicine.

“What was that?” Twilight asked.

“A Super Potion, it heals a pokemon’s wounds.” Ash explains. Twilight nodded and looked at Marill.

“How do you feel Marill?” She asked.

“Marill!” Marill said with a smile.

“Good.” Twilight said nuzzling Marill. Pikachu then jumped off of Ash’s shoulder and landed on Twilight.

I didn’t hurt you too bad, did I?” He asked Marill.

Nah, it’s fine Pikachu. I’m use to battling remember, I can handle a small Thunderbolt.” Marill said winking at Pikachu. Pikachu smiled and nodded. Twilight smiled at the two and she then looked to Ash.

“Thank you.” She said.

“No problem, want to have lunch?” Ash asked. Before Twilight could answer, her stomach began growling and she blushed.

“I think that’d be a good idea.” She said.

Timeskip

Ash and Twilight had finished their lunch and continued onto Oldale town.

“When do you think we should stop?” Twilight asked. Ash took out his Pokedex to check the time.

“It’s only 3:30 right now, I think we can stop and set up camp at around six.” Ash answered.

“Sounds good to me.” Twilight said with a smile. The two trainers walked in silence for a few minutes until Twilight spoke up again.

“Tell me something.” She said. Ash raised an eyebrow at her request.

“What?” He asked. “When I told you about me and where I come from, why did you believe me without question?” Twilight asked. Ash looked at her for a few seconds before smiling.

“I admit your story was crazy, but you don’t seem like the kind of person to lie. That and I highly doubt you can make a story like that up.” He said.

“You said that yesterday.” Twilight stated.

“And now I’m saying it again, It doesn’t matter to me what you are or where you come from. Actually I think you’re better off traveling with me then those so called friends of yours, seriously who turns their back on there friend for someone they just met?” Ash asked angrily.

“Pika pika!” Pikachu said with a frown.

“Marill mar.” Marill said with a nod. Twilight felt a bit better hearing this.

“I think you’re right, I’m glad I came here.” She said with a smile.

“And we’re glad to have ya.” Ash said smiling back at her.

“Pika Pikachu.” Pikachu said.

“Marill.” Marill said.

“Thanks you guys.” Twilight said with a light blush on her face.

“Hey, how about you tell me about your home and what it’s like. I’m sure Pikachu and Marill would like to hear all about it too.” Ash said.

Twilight was shocked by this. “Are you sure, I don’t want to bore you all with it.” She said.

“Are you kidding, we’re about to learn about an entirely different world. Do you how awesome that sounds?” Ash asked excitingly.

“Pika Pika!” Pikachu said.

“Mar Marill!” Marill said with a smile.

“If you all really don’t mind, I guess I should start with the founding of Equestria.” Twilight said getting ready to tell a very long story.

Author's Note:

You all saw this coming I know, but Twilight's just going to get better. I know this was a short chapter, but the next one will make up for it. Hope you all enjoyed.

Ash: We made it!

Twilight: So this is Oldale town.

Next Time: A Ruin with a View.