• Published 19th Mar 2016
  • 43,478 Views, 187 Comments

Twilight x Twilight = Twilight² - RetiredAccount



What happens when you put a human Twilight and a pony Twilight together? Science, of course, with a side dish of sexual tension.

  • ...
54
 187
 43,478
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 56 )

fuck, that was hot. More!

I'm surprised that Sunset didn't make Twilight give her the dick what with the alpha attitude and all.

What the gerbil did I just read?

7360491
Naaah, the alpha in horse herds are mares, not stallions. Also Twilight is probably going to pay for that one way or another, probably going to involve Sunset using her testicles as stress balls.

7360491

That could end up quite funny.

"Hey why is your dad my mum and my dad your mum?" :pinkiecrazy:

Jesus bleating Christ! I need something for my nosebleed....

Please...

*faints*

7360524
Good stuff mate. Good stuff. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Please, Sir, may I have some more?:fluttershysad:

This needs more. Gotta know if they got knocked up, also wanna see someone/pony like Cadance or Luna possibly getting in on the action.

7361418
7361988
Erf, this second chapter game me a lot of grief, so I was happy to put the "completed" tag on there.
But, I do have an epilogue in mind. Or, if I find a good idea, I might do a sequel? We'll see in august, July is going to be super busy for me.

Glad you liked it though!

SHL

Marvelous. I really would like to see more in the future, but without any rush

I just like that, Twilight begins to build her own dynasty.

Ah, this was a great read. And what's this I read about an epilogue/sequel? All the yay in that case!
But well... don't rush it. Good stuff needs time, and I bet we'll all gladly wait. Of course though, there's no pressure - it's all up to you what you do.
Did I mention though that this was great? :pinkiehappy:

7362033 sequel, undoubtedly so. With a heavily pregnant sunset showing the twilights who's the boss. And, of course, all the shenanigans them being pregnant entails. It's going to be GLORIOUS! :pinkiecrazy::heart:

Beyond Awesome and Insanely Hot... if there is evermore more in the form of a new chapter or Sequal i can't wait too see what Sunset does to Pony Twilight for what she did there..

Again beyond awesome.... Also Twilight controll your self before you lose thy self...

So, if Twilight gets Twily pregnant, would they just produce a clone?

Semicolons: please use them. A comma splice is when two indepenent clauses (statements that could be written as full sentences) are separated by a comma, this is a common grammatical mistake. An example of one would be the previous sentence. Did you spot it?

The best options to fix it are:
- Replace the comma with a semicolon (...by a comma; this is a common grammatical mistake.)
- Separate the phrases into two sentences (...by a comma. This is a common grammatical mistake.)
- Restructure one of the phrases so that it could not be interpeted as a sentence (...by a comma, this being a common grammatical mistake.)

Semicolons should be used sparingly, and only to connect to related independent clauses that require separate subjects, etc.
When speaking, a semicolon will have about the same pause as a comma.
Separating two completely unrelated clauses with a semicolon would have too little pause. Separating the sentences would sound better.
Use what sounds natural.

I can't believe I actually stopped halfway through this story to write this comment. Somehow, for me, clop is more enjoyable when the grammar is well-formed, and repeated mistakes are a big turn-off. Grammar nerd out :twilightsheepish:

And thus begins the rule of the Sunset Dynasty. :rainbowhuh:

Woooo, 800 likes, I'd throw a party if I wasn't so exhausted. Almost no sleep, will maybe have Sunday afternoon free. Maybe.

7371093
I do use semicolons. A search of chapter two indicated that I used them 6 times in chapter 2. When I have time I'll do a thorough reread, but I don't like using them that much. Thanks for the tips though.

7363512
7364759
:ajbemused: Fine, first a little epilogue for this one, then I'll work on producing a sequel, but only after a couple of stories I have planned first: promised a friend I would try my hand at something a little unusual and a little out of my comfort zone, then there's something I want to get out of my head involving Spike going feral.

7375153
7369155
Probably a mix of foals and humans, since Twilight and Twily (+Sunset) have different DNAs while in different species/forms. Don't question it, it's magic.

7375483 :yay:
While I'd love to see all of that as soon as possible, do stuff at your own pace. There's no need to strain. We'll gladly wait :raritywink:

7375492
Thanks for understanding!

7375493
I'm more partial to satyrs when it comes to hybrids, but we'll see where this crazy train takes us.

7375483 Fucking centaur babies. Twily's gonna have a very hard time explaining that shit to her parents.

This story demands a sequel, or at the very least a final chapter in which we see the results of Twilight, Twilight, and Sunset's "biological experiments". :rainbowwild:

Nice. You had my attention, but now you have my upvote! And my favorite.

7375626 I'd say more along the lines of an Ipotane:raritywink:

when is the next chapter?

Well that was a fantastic chapter 2/sequel. I was really pleased when the domination aspect of it turned out to be Sunset as opposed to Twilight. But once again I have to say; fuck you Twilight you just let loose your load into another person. God fucking damn it. Even after it was pointed out to you not 30 minutes ago. Thanks for calling her out anyway. :yay:
Aside from that It was very, very well done. I would Like again but I can't. :eeyup:

I hope there will be more

MOAR SEQUEL!!!@!!!!!!!!
PLEASE WE NEEDS IT!!!!!!!!!!:flutterrage::flutterrage::facehoof::pinkiecrazy:


cause if u don't i shall hire Pinkamena to throw you in her basement......:pinkiecrazy:.

7860944
But... But I wrote all I wanted to write for this particular story! :raritydespair:
Right now am putting the finishing touches to a one shot, just to get back in the writing spirit (been a while), then I'll see what I can do. One of my new years resolutions was to write a lot more, but I can't promise a sequel for this particular story... Unless I think of something fun.

We'll see.

Can we haz a sequel with parents finding out that Sunset and Twily are preggers, and all the other fun stuff that comes with a Princess of Equestria impregnating a Former Criminal and a person from the other side of a magical mirror.

Well, I intended to flip out somewhere midway through the chapter, but then you went and left it ambiguous as to results... Well, I can't rage and down vote now, can I? Eh... I hope you enjoy your up vote, you magnificent bastard.

MOW

7369155
Almost zero chance, even if you don't throw a Y into the mix.

All characters are adults, over the legal age

I don't know why people write this - is it possible to be an adult UNDER the legal age?
And why is it never ON the legal age?

:derpytongue2:

7375499
Are we expecting a sequel of this story yes or no

8525283
I have no plans for a sequel to this particular story no.

HOW DID I NOT FIND THIS SOONER??!!!! THIS HITS THE MOST BASIC, PRIMAL PARTS OF MY SEXUAL DESIRES AT EVERY POINT!!!!!!

Totally going into my Extraordinary folder and staying there, this is amazing:rainbowwild:

well, I think there are some options for what the babies are going to be
1 - centaurs ... centaurs with wings and horn?
2 - furry or antrophhomopic (I wrote right?)
3 - poneys?
4 - humans? (with wings and chires?)
and so it goes
I am curious to see how the families, friends and acquaintances of each of them will reair the twin and sunset twinlight

9055758




you were close about how to spell anthropomorphic but not quite right

9075355
Sorry for the bad english, google translate

nice story. very hot. hope future Sequel or other story inspirate picture adriaus. :twilightsmile:

Pre-Read: Well! This is a silly premise! Let's see where it goes!

Chapter 1: SCIENCE! MICROSCOPES! FORMULAS! LEARNING! Absolutely adorkable and I love it! Though that ending. That was rather ominous.

Chapter 2: More adorkableness and YES. Just...YES. I HIGHLY approve of this tri-ship. YES. ALL MY YESES. YES.

Post-Read: I request more please. I would very much like to see this ship continue to sail.

"Read this story. It is very good."

8384303
It's more of a legality thing. If you spell it out to the point that NO ONE can question it, you're safe.

I wanted Twilight to get kicked in the fucking face!

Login or register to comment