• Published 7th Mar 2016
  • 1,894 Views, 39 Comments

Sweetie Bot and the Department of Licensing - bahatumay



Following an incident involving mislabeled sodium and an exploding toilet, Celestia orders Sweetie Bot to register herself as a lethal weapon.

  • ...
4
 39
 1,894

Stinger

Twilight Sparkle trotted down the halls of Canterlot castle, excited to be back in the castle for a little bit. So many things had changed since she first left Canterlot, but there were still many things the same.

Then she slowed to a stop, confused at what she'd thought she'd just seen. She walked backwards until she was right in front of a newly installed stained glass window. It seemed to show a young, white filly with fire coming out of a hoof and rockets coming out of her tail, surrounded by a burning building.

Twilight cocked her head. “Wha-?”

Comments ( 19 )

Why can't I like this multiple times?

The fun levels are at maximum efficiency.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

This is so fucking beautiful I'm crying and laughing at the same time :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::heart:

And Sweetie Bots praises were sung for all time!

Like protocol initiated! :twilightsmile:

7022644
:rainbowlaugh: Well, as they say, great success.

This was a triumph!

I'm making a note here: Huge Success

It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

The entertainment levels seem to be malfunctioning. They are reading a value greater than 9,000.

DF

And this last, tiny, little bit of text bumps the story from my "Good stuff" shelf to my "Favorites" shelf. I haven't laughed that hard in days.

Set phasers to hug!

This is golden!!!:rainbowlaugh: :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowlaugh:

Sequel please

This is a good thing and you should feel good for having made it!!!!! :pinkiehappy:

(Flashback to college bureaucracy)

Yeah, Sweetie earned everything she got post-rampage. Magnificent work.

So, does Sweetie Bot now have a position as the captain of the royal guard?

7008468
A question for the Ages.

Sequel please?

Then she slowed to a stop, confused at what she'd thought she'd just seen. She walked backwards until she was right in front of a newly installed stained glass window. It seemed to show a young, white filly with fire coming out of a hoof and rockets coming out of her tail, surrounded by a burning building.

Lmao

Login or register to comment