• Published 19th Dec 2015
  • 8,458 Views, 117 Comments

Rudolph the Lucky Reindeer - NightStalker



Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer was out with Santa on Christmas Eve when he suddenly found himself in the land of Equestria. It's not often a deer visits Ponyville, and some folks want to experience the exotic new cuisine in more ways than one...

  • ...
38
 117
 8,458
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 29 )

6766840 how on Earth did I miss that? :applejackconfused:

OK, this chapter was a very sweet way to finish the story. As for an idea for future chapters, maybe have Rudolph find out how kinky Cadence and Shining Armor's married life is, or have him participate in an krgy with the Mane 6, or possibly spend the night with either Celestia and/or Luna. Thanks for the very entertaining story.

"Fluttershy, if you wanted me to answer that question right now, well…The answer would be 'no'. But-!"
Rudolph had interjected that last word quickly. For a brief moment it looked like Fluttershy had been stabbed through her heart, but thankfully that extra word managed to abate it.
"But, Fluttershy…" he continued, "I…Well, I think there is definitely something about you that I like more than a friend. Even in this short time, you keep growing on me. I guess what I'm trying to say is that…I don't love you right now…yet. But, honestly? I could see myself, well…falling for you after some time."

You have no idea how many points you get for this right here.

It gets tiresome after awhile constantly seeing fics where characters who barely have know each other for a month let alone a week start having all these deep feelings and acting in love with each other.

Its really nice to see someone who approaches romances like this.

This was a wonderful read, the initial Rudolph Fluttershy chapter was so damned sweet I had to favorite the story just to see how that relationship turned out. The various little kinks in each chapter were great you basically touched all my favorite bases, especially the Thunderlane M/M chapter, that is one of my favorite. But underneath all his little "conquests" Rudolph's longing to see Fluttershy was really one of the major factors in why I loved the story It was heartwarming. Two thumbs way up my friend keep up the good work!!!!

hurray for Fluttershy (where is there a "yay" emote when you need one)

Great story but the question is .... sequel?

Great story and I'm with Sniperwolf24, will there be a sequel? Anyway hope you are having a happy whatever it is that you celebrate.

6765560 How the fuck does MxMxF=gay sex?
Good thing this story is so forgettable. I can easily not even read the last chapter and not give the slightest shit how it ends.

Well we've seen Rudolph take his first (virgin) steps into discovering his own sexuality. In the last chapter Fluttershy points out she want to find hers, so the sequel could very well (and hopefully will be) the two of them walking along the road of discovery hoof in hoof together. :twilightsmile:

And many sweet, adorable and kinky adventures they had.:rainbowkiss:

Wow, just wow. Loved every bit of this story! Thanks for writing it!

6767266 Mostly the "MxM" part. :raritywink:

6766895 Thanks for your appreciation. I write a lot based purely off of inspiration, and my inspiration told me to put Fluttershy and Rudolph together. But I knew from the beginning I had to be very careful about how I approached this. I'm glad that the end result I came up with was enjoyable. :pinkiehappy:

6769724 so is red stuck in eqestria or what ? Also or you going by the Rudolph cartoon movie from 1997 ?

6769907 Don't worry, Rudolph will get home. Just not within the timespan of this story. And yes, it is absolutely based off of that movie.

6777426 and I just realized that mxf mxmxf and mxfxf is for I should stop reading if I ever get too it <:(

6825348 Vegetarian hot dogs exist (just like we've seen burgers in the show, which must be vegetarian), plus it's not outside the realm of possibility that Griffons have invented meat hot dogs, and Twilight is an academic who would know about that.

Like the rest of your stories, I loved this. Now i'm stuck wishing there was a chapter/side story as to what happens when he gets home to his friends...

6832704 Yes, but they are based on real root words. Ptera means wings, for example.

Please tell me when the second story is made.

p.s. Make Rudolph & Fluttershy have a baby

6767033 :yay: :yay :

6827462 ok, but it's A.J. who wants the HotDog.

I pretty much liked that story. Needs definitely a sequel. *nods*

This story was pretty great. Looking forward to future updates.

Comment posted by cherished deleted Apr 12th, 2016

Just wanna say this story easily makes it to my top list.
It's not plain clop but a lot of romantic segue from action to action.
Also some M/M ship was pleasant and unique piece in the end.
Keep up the good work! :twilightsmile:

Great work! Thanks for sharing this.

I'm new and this is pretty much my first clop story read. It was fun to read, and wonderful that it was all complete so I could binge-read the whole thing without having to wait around for the next piece to come out...what a great adolescent adventure! like we'd all love to live, yes even the Rarity part...

I liked that:
-each story was fresh and different and overall covered so many fun kinks,
-the ponies were in character,
-the entire thing had a clear arc,
-Rudolf developed along the way (finally...)

and the ending.

If you do a sequel count me in! No hurry, quality is better than fast, thanks!

7684667 I like the way you think, and thank you so much for your very kind words. The world could use more people like you.

Even thou my childhood is now ruined from reading this flic I do want to see what happens next in this story. Like how long dose are faverit holiday reindeer stay in Ponyville and is there a chance that Fluttershy could get pregnant with our heroes foul?:yay:

That would be interesting to read in the future.

Login or register to comment