• Published 25th Nov 2015
  • 5,631 Views, 724 Comments

Remnants - Soren Mercer



After seemingly falling to the hands of their greatest enemies, Team RWBY is scattered across Equestria with little hope of getting home.

Comments ( 8 )

It a shame to see this die, if you ever change your mind and want to resume this, I can try to help.
RWBY is my favourite show and I love the characters, and I can feel how much fun you had writing this fic.
So if you ever want to resume this, I’ll help as best as I can.

Sad to see this story cancelled, but it is better than letting it stay in limbo. Thank you to have taken time to inform us.

A thank you to Qrow to have started this story, I wish you good health, and a thank you too Soren to have at least tried to keep this story alive.

A shame to see the story cancelled but your reasoning is sound and I thank you for giving us a reason for that. I wish you both the best.

Sometimes I get the urge to come back to this story.

I don't think it would be very good for me if I did, though. For the reasons listed above. But sometimes, when I can't sleep, the memories of writing this story come back to me, and I wonder, what if I did...? Would I be able to finish it? Who knows. Maybe I would. Maybe I wouldn't. But if I came back to this story. I just know it would bring back the unhealthy mindset I was in, all these years ago.

Soren, I'm grateful for you. You are a good friend, and put up with some shit from me that I'm deeply sorry for. Thank you for trying to continue the story. Thanks for having the guts to just cancel it when I failed to do the same.

11527266

If you, and Soren, are through with this story can I have it?

I'd probably make lots of changes though. But, I'd use most of the written chapters. With some minor changes. I'd have Ruby and Weiss as lovers. And Blake and Yang as lovers. Before they wound up in Equestria. Also, Juan and Pyrrha would also be lovers too.

Let me know if I can use the chapters already written for my own version.

11529276
Sorry, while I don't mind you borrowing story pieces, I personally don't want to see this suddenly become a shipfic. If you want to use parts of this and write your own, story from start to finish, go for it, but I won't give up something that an old friend and I poured all we had into so it can become something I would consider to be a perversion.

11527266
It's really nice of you both to come back and close the book on this. Give it an actual kind of ending. And it's always a happy time just to hear a 'hello' from either of you.

Login or register to comment