• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,581 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,581

PreviousChapters
Season four: Chapter Twelve: Sacrifice Vs honor: Element Vs Counter arc: Ride to final battle arc

I open my eyes in my old room. It’s been so long since I have been on this planet. My father used to be king of this world. We went back to Equus and then he wanted to give up the power to the zebras again. I sit in my old bed noticing food waiting for me and a letter from Bright Wing. I grab my food to eat and read the letter.

‘I will be waiting for you Savannah, it's time to see what is stronger honor or sacrifice. I promise you I will send your body back to the new Celestia if I win. If you win, burn my body so they can’t bring me back and use me again. Thank you so much, Savannah and I look forward to our battle.’

It takes me at least thirty minutes to get fully ready and when I head out to the main throne I see the leaders and Discord waiting for me. I notice them standing there having no idea why they’re here. Discord snaps his claws and forces me into the throne. The leaders and he come over to me.

“Forgive us Savannah but before we allow you to fight we need you to remove every law Glyph passed and forced through. We need our worlds to be free and please your family is now and will always be our leaders.”

A weak smile comes across my face, a deep sigh comes out of my mouth shaking my head. I have no idea what to think after all this and it’s going to get harder to be sure the governors and whoever runs the planet follow the laws. It took me at least another thirty minutes. I set the laws down and sigh deeply

“So he destroyed families who had ponies in them. I know a half-and-half mare who works on New Celestia. I am amazed she didn’t come here to fight. But now these laws are all broken and the power is given back to those who need it. My family is just figureheads again who pass some laws now and again.”

I sign the paper, give it to the leaders, and bow to them.

“Please rebuild the world you blow up and try your best to make it better and to honor the lives who have been lost.”

Discord nods

“I could do what I can with my power but I can only do so much. I can’t bring back life on the planet. I can’t bring back the souls lost. But I can do what I can to make sure the world is brought back to the world it is meant to be. Oh and one more thing on one of the smaller worlds. I learned that Shadow and Chaser were there fighting Glyph's minions with the other resistance.”

I knew Chaser would go to her home world and fight Glyph's minions. I wish that wasn’t the case and I stand up from the throne looking back at the leaders and Discord.

“Do what you can I need to face the counter of my element and then I shall be free hopefully to live my life without war. Until we try to get Equus back I worry things might even get worse. I am unsure but there is time to tell.”

Discord nods.

“Yes, I agree now go face your counter.”

I close my eyes feeling stress enter my body. I am about to face my counter and I have my element. I take a deep breath to release it and head to the courtyard. It begins to storm and rain. Bright Wing stood in the middle of the courtyard looking up into the sky but all I could see was him watching the ships of Disharmony fleeing.

“It’s time to end this farce of a battle my friend. I wish I wasn’t facing you Savannah you’re stronger than me and when I finally die please burn my body so they will never bring me back. Then if you win please take my armor and weapons. Connect them with Sacrifice. I made these back in the day when I was the element you’re now.”

I just nod.

“I will do what I can Bright Wing.”

Bright Wing sighs.

“It’s all I can ask of you. I don’t want to fight you. I don’t even want to kill you but Disharmony demands it. It’s the sad part of war, battle, and death. Someday one of us will look back on this after whoever wins and we become part of the dream of peace.”

A weak smile forms across my stripped face.

“How zebras look at life we see peace in nature and the stars. I wish you to have your peace too when this battle finally ends dear creature of honor. I don’t understand why you’re my counter. Honor should be a harmony element. What happened?”

Bright Wing smirks as he takes his helmet off looking over at me.

“I allowed my pride to take control of my life. I allowed too much to take control of my life and I knew sooner or later I would fail. I failed so hard and now I will never understand the truth and never understand the true path.”

I stood there closing my eyes feeling the rain pouring down on me. I feel it hitting the wounds on my face and it causes a great deal of pain. I shiver at the pain and my element glows and it fires magic into weeds and fines and it forms into a sword. I grab the sword with my mouth.

Bright Wing holds his sword tightly closing his eyes and the lighting strikes right beside us and we begin to attack our swords clash while we fight and he quickly cuts into my side. I groan deeply, slicing into his right leg and backing up while his blood drains onto the ground mixing with my blood.

The element glows brightly and his sword stays dim. I think there is no honor in his heart anymore and as it glows It fires a beam of energy into him causing him to back up and him drop his weapon. He shudders as he falls to his knees and I groan at the pain. The battle should have been amazing like the stories of old but I see he is just as broken as any other. He may have honor in his heart but disharmony has weakened him.

I lower the blade and He holds my hoof staring into my eyes as he takes off his helm.

“Strike me down and burn my body so I never feel dishonor in my heart again. I was the one who backstabbed the others and thought Disharmony would bring peace to the universe. Never did I think this would happen. So strike me and my soul will go to the darkness of the universe to be with the others where I belong.”

A frown forms on my face nodding.

“I don’t want to kill you, Bright Wing but if you feel it’s the only way to fulfill your honor then I will do so.”

I pick up Bright Wing’s sword in my mouth and it glows with the element I lift the blade and bring it down with a bolt of lighting. I strike the alien bird and he falls to the ground a pool of blood forming under him. I watch as life leaves his eyes and I take his armor as he wanted me to and I chant.

“Oh amandla amakhulu elanga nezinkanyezi hlonipha lo mphefumulo njengoba uya ezweni elilandelayo lethemba”

Bright Wing smiles and he dies with just a smile on his face. I cover him in weeds and plants and as it rains I toss magic fire on him to let all the plants and weeds in the courtyard burn. I gather the armor and the weapon heading inside and many more months pass forming the armor around my body Discord and the other leaders finally got the moon slowly rebuilding and I got on a zebra vessel and I am brought to the final battle freezing in time to wait for the final battle to start.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment