• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,575 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,575

PreviousChapters Next
Season Three: Chapter Eighteen: The herding life of Savanna and Muffin. Elements life arc

"Love of two is normal. But for a Zebra mare and Pegasus mare. Finding a stallion to herd and make a life with is normal."

Savanna opened her eyes she felt weak. She slowly sat up in the cot. Looking around the Weavers didn't hold her down. But they did their best to help her. She looked over to Muffin who was still pretty out of it. She gets off the cot onto the ground gasping a bit in pain. She looked over to see that Pinkie Cake is gone.

"Ah, Doctor Savanna you're awake." Savanna turned looking right at Eight legs she smiled weakly.

"I am but I'm worried.. about."

"Ow...that hurts." Muffin slowly got off the cot Savanna pulled her into a deep deep kiss. Muffin just turned deep red. She breaks it after. "Never mind that felt wonderful. Um, now what happens?"

"You have been knocked out for almost a year. You're stuck in a time loop by your elements. When you get to the spot where you get happy. You will be time frozen till Rainbow Cloud wakes up." He looks over to Rainbow cloud Muffin puts a hoof to her mouth gasping. Rainbow has so many scars and a metal wing.

"Oh my." Savanna softly spoke. "Now.. Muffin are we still going to do herding?"

Muffin’s face turned bright red again. "Yes.. how about we go to the zebra lands. But first, before we go. Eight Legs has a hospital been built yet?"

"No, but there is a new law in this world. No high tech back to how it used to be 2000 years ago before the rocket was formed." Muffin and Savanna nod.

"I agree with this. I feel that we have lost the way of healing. To my kind healing is normal. I am a healer I'm not one with the stars like most of my kind are. I'm just a simple healer." Savanna nodded to what she said.

"Yes, that helps me as well. Since I was trained in that old way when I went to a world that welcomed me. They told me that the old ways are the best ways to heal the wounded. Using all this tech is not wise. You get to used to it and causing you to lose yourself. I don't wish to lose myself. But She and I will start the plans and then we will head to this new zebra land."

"Good the new lands are pretty easy to get to. They are on an island like the old world. They're all in a group of tents. still and Ceaser or whoever he is. It is making a new Rome. Since the old Rome, the old Rome was destroyed in Equis. I warn you when you get back to that world. It's not going to be easy to rebuild. I have a feeling an entire world of ponies will live here on New Celestia. Now come with me Luna and Discord are waiting at the spot that it will be built at."

Savanna nods looking over to Muffin. "Let’s go Muffin then we can try to find a stallion to herd with."

"Will you stop saying that?! I know it's normal for our kind but. I have never been with a stallion you have..."

Savanna laughs. "Oh come on Muffin I will make sure the stallion is a zebra." She winks at her Muffin blushing more as they walk out of the tent walking through the new town.

"Well if it's not the two lovers." Muffin groaned turning to look at Chaser.

"Hello, Chaser...I see you're still crazy as ever."

Chaser chuckled. "Oh, how sweet of you two. But I would stay and talk but I'm going to be busy getting this town fully ready for prime time." The Pegasus walked away from the two. The two walked on the outskirts of town were builders were waiting for plans of the hospital along with Discord and Luna.

"Hello, you two." Luna softly spoke with a gentle smile forming on her face.

Muffin bowed but of course since to a zebra there is no such thing as a Queen but of course, she bowed just the same to be respectful. "My Queen we have come to make plans for the hospital and then we are going to go to the new zebra lands and well Herd.." Muffin blushed deeply.

Savanna chuckles "Yes I wish to herd with my own kind. So yes she will mate with whoever we choose. He must be strong and not mind soiling his family line by mating with a pony."

"I see now Discord has gotten you help to build your hospital. Now I wish you to build a hospital that uses the tech we had before the station was founded. Now when the station is rebuilt we will place a few shipyards up there. To keep this land clean."

"Where is the station being built then?" Muffin softly asked.

Luna sighed and looked over to a mountain. "It’s being built by the new Alliance of this land every part is being removed and rebuilt with magic and half tech but mostly magic. We need to go back to our roots then just allowing ourselves to fully rely on the tech. All the Babylon four parts have been removed. It will be called Harmony two."

Discord nodded. "Harmony two will be for our universe. I see many of the races fleeing to this world. It is known by some that this world exists. But Disharmony can't make it to this world or even the Equestrian army. Magic would disable their ability to see it. That's how it would work to many. But the issue to many is the fact that we need to be ready to fight."

Luna nodded. "That is the issue with being in a world like this. We get soft. But we will be training those that wish to join you at the station. I won't be going back to run the station. The run to run the station will be Rainbow Cloud. This is where I will be leading. I am not the main leader of new Celestia but we all work together to protect it."

Savanna nodded. "So that means you gave my father power. I see I understand. I don't trust my family or my own kind. But if I am willing to herd it has to be one of my species. Sorry Muffin." She smiled sweetly to her wife.

"Oh no no I understand.. just the idea makes me blush so much,” She said with a chuckle.

"Now I need to be going. I need to check on the rest of the world to see what they all need and then I will be going into a little sleep. But that sleep will happen after I see the wedding and the judgment of Twilight." He vanished from sight. Muffin looked to Savanna and the two being close and married they know what each other want.

Muffin takes one side and Savanna takes another side of the paper. They make a Zebra pony type hospital for the Zebra side mostly brews and potions. For the pony side, small uses of tech like they used to us but Zebras mostly use their magic and spells to repair wounds and then stopped.

"Do you think you could build that? Make sure the garden for the herbs is big. Zebras need a lot of room to make their potions and drugs." Muffin said after dropping the pencil.

Savanna nodded. "I will bring whoever our husband will be to help us with this. Now I will bring other healers as well to help with it. I hope you're willing to build it."

The construction ponies blink. "Don't you two want a house?"

Savanna smirks looking to Muffin. Muffins cheeks turn bright bright red. "May I draw up the plans my love?"

Muffin nods.

Savanna drew a large house that looks zebra made. "Now make a large bedroom but also a place for Muffin to do her drug testing so she doesn’t have to go into the hospital to do it all the time. Make sure there enough storage room for my pots and for our husband’s stuff. We want one large bed. A few rooms for foals."

"Savanna please..." Muffin wanted to say but Savanna turned to her with her gentle eyes and Muffin just turned more bright red.

"Thank you now we need to gather our stuff and Muffin can finally meet my family. My real parents, not the ones she met that were meant to protect me from ponies." Savanna stared at her wife with a gentle smile. The two have been married for so long. The fact that she has angered her family for marrying a non-zebra. But this is the future. They can't keep her down or away from the stars.

Muffin lifts up her saddlebags onto her bag looking to her wife. "Do you think your mother will accept me this time?"

Savanna placed her stuff on her back looking over to her wife shrugging. " If my family accepts you that's alright with me. I’d rather have my father be the one to accept you since he is the leader of Rome."

Muffin gulped she forgot the one that needs to be accepting of this is the leader of Rome. Even if this is new Rome. She has been to the old Rome but never was treated with respect when she tried to learn the ways of Zebras. She didn't know what to think. But they had a long walk to get to the coast. But before they could leave Luna pulled a carriage over with three stallions pulling it.

"You two don't need to walk these Stallions want to pull you two to the coast." Savanna nodded.

"Forgive me Luna If I don't bow to you. My kind still doesn’t trust you. So I am sure you understand."

Luna sighed softly nodding. " I understand I doubt the zebras would ever fully trust me after the nightmare moon thing. But at least you will try won't you?"

"I will try but I am not going to bow like my wife. Now maybe who I ever to be our stallion. Maybe I could get him to bow to you."

"Savanna I don't understand why you wish to herd. I never heard of your kind herding before."

Savanna sighed. "I want foals, Luna. Muffin does too but I don't want to adopt as Muffin does. I want to enjoy the moments with a stallion like I enjoy the moments with my wife Muffin. I know we never acted like lovers. But we had an agreement during public we wouldn't be open about our marriage. But after what happen Muffin wanted to be open again."

Muffin sighed looking away. "During my hitchhiking on starships back in the day. I found Savanna and I saved her life. She fell in love with me after a few years and we got married. But I wanted to keep our marriage private because I felt same-sex relationships are looked down upon. But I learned not to long ago they ain't but I didn't want Savanna to feel she had to be open. But before the battle started. I was in our room she pulled me aside and made me feel like a real mare."

Luna sighed shaking her head. "I understand I want to have children myself when all this is said and done with Twilight. I will pursue a stallion like I should have years ago."

Muffin blinks "But why you will live forever Luna."

Luna turns to them smiling. "I will yes but sooner or later I will leave this world to go beyond the rim of the universe like you all will. I have been evil once.. I will never be able to face it again without turning evil again."

"So the elements with us to make a family. So the future can be ready to follow you and Twilight." Savanna spoke up and nodded.

Muffin blinked. "I doubt Twilight will be alive to see the future. Unless something is found to show she was controlled by disharmony that attacked us. But I highly highly doubt it. Anyway, where is the coats city we need to go to?"

"It's called Sea tide. It's a hippogryph city. Tempest helped get a lot of them out. She is on the planet helping Twilight through many of her problems at the moment." Luna said nodding

"Okay. I am ready to do this Savanna." Muffin sighed while the two of them get into the caravan it's not a flying one Savanna pulled her wife close to her nuzzling her.

"I know my family will accept you Muffin. They know how much I love you and the fact I am not going to change my heart for any pony else. You won my heart when you saved it. When you helped me through learning how to be a doctor and a healer. So my dear Muffin I love you with all my heart and soul."

The caravan slowly carried to the two lovers through the new world. Muffin and Savanna just stare at how beautiful the world is. The world looks so much like Equis maybe this world was created not just for the war. But whoever made this world. Allowed creatures of Equis to be in here. What scared them Hydras showed up but they didn't attack. One of their heads just bowed.

"They know what we are. They know we are the elements. They wish to keep this world peaceful and not harm us. They want to join us in the battle." Savannah said with a smile on her face.

"How can you tell?" Muffin asked with an unsure confused look on her face.

"Just by staring in their eyes. Also you worry too much Muffin."

Muffin sighed. It took a while for the two to get to Sea Tide city. But they just kept watching how the world is being used like Equis was. Many little towns of different races building towns together it looks like some races want to live together so they never feel alone. The Diamond dogs were seen almost everywhere it's pretty impressive how Changelings became a big help when they came to this land. Crystal ponies were a bit of help too. They did so many things to help the builders. But what impressed the two the most. Most of the healers of each town were Zebras. They all stared at Savanna with respect and bowing their heads to her with respect.

Savanna felt happy that many of her kind are treating so respectful. Muffin didn't know what to think. But it's been years since they have been married she saw Savanna smile when their not in their private room on the station. Personal time always made Savanna happy. But Muffin knew the real reason she never was happy. It was always how the other Zebras treated her. They treated her like a threat and a bother. Savanna is hoping that her marriage with Muffin will be treated with respect by her family.

After a while, they finally get into the city. Much of it is still being built. So no stores or anything else is ready. But the port and docks have been the first to be built. So a boat is waiting for them it's full of zebras. The captain of the ship stands on the plank leading up to the boat he bows to Savanna.

"Welcome Savanna you and your wife are welcomed here." Savanna nodded.

"Please make sure our room is very private. I need to make sure when we herd that Muffin is used to a stallion of our kind." She said with a smirk.

"Savanna please stop talking about our private life." Muffins begged while her cheeks are so bright red. Savanna stared at her wife shaking her head. She pulled her wife up the ship for all the zebras to smile and bow to her.

"This is my wife Muffin she saved me from an arranged marriage. Then helped me through my training to learn medicine so I could be a help to her." Muffin stared at them she looked scared. She had never been near other zebras. Since most of them avoided her and Savanna.

"She seems a bit scared of us." The captain spoke up.

"She is used to zebras trying to kill me for angering my father. But from what I have been told he has let go of the fact. I didn't marry some prince he wanted me to. So she will be fine but I am sure if these lands are like the lands back on Equis then she should be ready. Oh, and is there any stallions that are willing to herd with us on the way?"

The captain laughed. "No, we are only mares. Yeah, the leaders feel its time to have some all mare ships from now on. Since back during the battle with Twilight, we had some males not do their jobs."

Savanna chuckled. "Too bad too bad. Now let’s go find our room Muffin and then we can rest and talk about how you should act in front of my mother and father."

Muffin looked worried the two went into the ship and there was a personal room just for them. In the room was mostly a bed and a table. Savanna sat on the bed patting the bed so Muffin would sit beside her.

"I'm sorry my love. I just don't understand zebras even after being married to you all these years. You never went into what your kind is like and always tried to tell me that they won't be respectful to me and some of the tribes might try to kill me for falling in love with you."

Savanna chuckled softly. "My dear Muffin my father is the leader of all zebra kind. He is the one you will have to prove to. My mother no. She will care for you she will love you. She will expect us to find a stallion soon. So I can make her grand foals."

Muffin face hoofed. It was her idea but she was expecting it to be a pony. But if the stallion must be a zebra then she will go with it. She loves Savanna with all her heart and will do whatever she wants her to. At this very moment the world is calm. A strange sound is outside the two go up to the deck seeing sea ponies and the various creatures of Equis that came from the seas of the world swimming along. Sea monsters everything that was there. It's beautiful.

"I wonder how many stayed behind.." Muffin said softly.

"Not many." They look over to the captain who is leaning on the side. "Many of the creatures left Equis with the ships. Ponies didn't wish to leave them behind. The pillars even came."

Muffin’s eyes go wide open hearing that the pillars left Equis. Then it hit her. Her world where she was born. It is now empty endless full of pain and maybe even death. The idea of this made her sad. Savanna knew this look when Muffin had this look on her face. She knew she was about to speak tears slowly fell from her eyes.

"That means. Our children our foals will go back to an empty world. To defend it to protect it from the threats in Dream valley. I don't know what to think Savanna. I feel broken. I feel hurt. I feel that we got the short end of all this. Did every pony and zebra handle leaving their world?"

The captain sighed. "No. It was hard for many of us. We left behind so much history. Some wished to stay just in case some return. I don't think they will see most of us return. I love this world. I like the fact we don't rely on the tech that was created in that world."

Muffin nodded. "Yes I agree I'm looking forward to work without it. So I was told there is an alliance that was made on this world all the races from Equis?"

The captain nodded. "Yes, all the races from Equis they wished to build an everlasting alliance. The changelings have many new hives and some new queens. The crystal empire has a new home and so on. But we will not battle like we used to. Even though many of my kind like the Romani. But the others have been very peaceful since we left Equis."

Muffin looked up to Savanna and blinked thinking a moment. "Savanna you never told me what tribe you're part of."

"I'm known as a Mendi." She turned to Muffin smirking. "So yes I'm a healer, not a fighter. But since I am an element I must fight."

Muffin nodded. "I agree I don't enjoy fighting. I made an oath to keep life alive. But sometimes we can't allow the pain to..." She blinked looking up seeing dragons flying her mouth hanging open. So many dragons it was a flight. A flight of dragons.

"Ah, the beauty of the dragons. This has been going on for a while now. They are exploring their new world. In fact, some of them have ponies with them on their backs. It's been wonderful seeing them. I just hope that if they. Oh, its Ember."

Muffin looked up seeing Ember but then they saw Spike. He had wings. Muffin called out to him. " Spike!!"

Spike turned looking down at the boat. Then along with Ember, they landed on the boat. "Good to see you two. If you wonder why I have wings now. Well, It turns out being raised by Twilight caused my ability to grow fully didn't help. It broke her heart when Tempest asks her to break it off. I'm no longer her brother or her family. I will still work with her on leading Equestria though. In fact, Ember will return with me."

Ember nodded. She had many scars along her body since ponies were finally about to see her. She held the old staff that Twilight stole not so long ago. She had a smile forming on her face. They could tell that Ember enjoyed this new world. But she spoke very softly.

"Yes, I agree to help Spike. But after I am done and he settled. I'm returning to this world to be the leader full leader of the dragons. There is no need for a dragon lord anymore. We are in an alliance with the ponies. It's sadly the only way we will be able to handle it. My kind doesn’t wish to war anymore since what Twilight did to most of us."

Spike nods. "Anyway, we need to get back to enjoying this new world. I do hope you two have a good time with whatever you're doing."

Savanna sighs a bit. "We are going to my home. I want to find a stallion to herd with so we can have foals."

"I saw your friend Pinkie Cake she had foals herself."

Muffin blinks. "Wait ain't it a bit soon?"

Spike chuckles looking to Ember who looked confused. "Well to some of us it's been longer. You're speaking to us two years from now. You two are still stuck in that time bubble. So yes the elements enjoy doing that."

Savanna sighed. "Great so Eight legs was right. Some places are stuck in this spell." She looked a bit upset since Muffin knew that Savannah wanted to be there when her friends had their children got married. But she smiled looking at the two dragons. "I have a feeling you two better get going right?"

"Yes, we need to get going. Come along Spike." Spike looked over to Ember nodding. He spread his wings out getting ready to fly. Their fleshy wings took the breeze from the air and flew up into the sky. The two-element bearers watched as they flew with the rest of the dragons. It was a sight a beautiful sight. But the problem was. This is not Equis but even so. The world they found themselves in is the world they wish to be in now. Many will learn how Equis was they will leave out what happens to it. That's what many wish to do.

Muffin and Savanna got to bed that night. They don't have fun romp they don't do much But just lay there looking at the ceiling that is the deck above them. Muffin had so much on her mind. She loved the idea of meeting Savannas family. But she didn't want to be in the way. She felt that she would be a third wheel. Maybe that's not wise in her mind to think. Anyway of course with her parents always telling her that marrying a zebra is the worst idea she could have done.

"Muffin, I can tell there something bothering you love."

Muffin blinked looking towards Savanna she sighed softly sitting up in the bed spreading her wings a moment feeling her lover pull some of the weak looking feathers out like a preen. She wanted to speak to her wife. But she didn't know what to say and it made her feel bad. She tried to open her mouth but most of what came out were how unsure she was.

"Savanna I am scared truthfully of meeting your family. I want to be part of your tribe and family. I ain't sure how it will work. How do you know they will like me at all? I am just trying to make you happy by doing this. But why must find a zebra stallion?" Muffin looked over to her wife who just chuckled stroking her back.

"You worry too much Muffin. I always told you it's best not to worry but enjoy what you have been given. For a time you had nothing remember? All you had was what you were given by your family and those books that you gave me. You just hitch hicked along starships meeting every sort of creature. Do you miss those times? Did you miss it at the station?"

Muffin stared at her a moment. The thought of her walkabout made her even more unsure than before. The fact that she went on a walkabout to free herself from the stims. To find herself along the read to speak to her. It made her feel better. Well, she didn't like the fact she had to be stabbed to meet herself. That blood had to be spilled all over the floor for the other side of her to show up. That's the point to some if you wish ill on yourself than the mind will to you to screw off.

"I don't understand this world Savanna. I grew up on Equis in Equestria. I feel that’s where we should be. I know I know.. It won't be the best world to raise foals. But I feel we need to do something than just sit here and wait for our world to get worse. We need to be there to fight for it and you know this too."

Savanna sighed looking away looking to her herb bag and Muffins bag that was the elements. The fact the elements were just simple items to hold things for them. The fact they could find so many healing devices and spells within to heal the sick and the weak made her happy. She lifted the two bags setting them down.

"I understand it this way my love. Look at the elements. They're just simple little bags. Little magic bags that used to be an element symbol they turned into this. You aren’t simple my dear love. You're a wonderful mare. That understands the peace that is coming I know you don't wish to see that peace. But maybe you will understand it later."

Muffin stared at the little bags. She knew Savanna what trying to help. The fact was her mind was just too focused on the bad things. Muffin lifted her bag with her mouth opening it up and looking inside. She was expecting to find something. But all she found was a photo of herself. She stared at the photo. She turned it and it said. 'If you wish to find yourself again lose yourself.'

"What is that my love?" Savanna simply asked.

"It is the elements telling me if I am lost. I need to find myself again. Maybe I am lost without our world. Maybe I feel that we will never be the same again. Savanna I am here because I love you with all my heart. Maybe that's what I need. You, not a new world, not our world. I need you. Maybe my path has always been to find you."

Savanna stared at her a moment. To a zebra, these are powerful and dangerous in these words. Very many dangers in these words to a zebra. The fact they were even said bothered her a bit. Some zebras think destiny is in the stars. From what Muffin has learned She is one of those that believes this. That's why she wished to go on this journey with her. To see the very stars. She stayed silent a moment then she spoke up again.

"You see my dear Muffin. To a zebra-like, you know. Destiny is not something you just call for. You must seek it. If these words you think are true. Then you have not only found what you're looking for. You have found it already. Maybe you don't need to find yourself. Maybe you need to allow yourself to just relax and enjoy the new world."

Muffin thought a moment sitting placing the bag on the counter beside them "Maybe I am going to get some rest." She lay her head on the pillow to allow her mind to dream. Savanna watched for the time being but what worried her is that her wife. She is trying to search for a destiny she is going to the zebra lands. The new zebra lands to find this destiny. It makes her worry. She lays her head on the pillow to relax and dream herself.

000
New Zebraca

It took them almost a whole week or so but they found themselves on the new island of the zebras on one of the farther coast called Star seekers. A village of the star speakers they called them. It's a land of jungle-like back on Equis. But maybe calmer and more tamed. A tamed jungle even if it's Equis it's the very land of the zebra. The two mares get off the ship to the docks waiting at the docks is another caravan pulled by heavily armed zebras.

"Welcome Princess." One of the guards bows their head to Savanna."

Muffin blinked. "Princess?"

"My father is Ceaser Muffin." Muffin stared at her with fear in her eyes. Then shaking slowly getting into the caravan. Sitting beside Savanna and Muffin is a large Romani guard stallion. Savanna stares at him with a smirk sitting beside the stallion whispering in the ear of the stallion and he stars at her with a surprised blink on his face.

Muffin stared at what Savanna was doing. She thought to herself. 'Oh great, she found the stallion she wanted to give us foals. A large Romani.' The stallion looks at Muffin and then back to Savanna he gave a smirk nodding. Savanna smirks Leaning over to whisper to Muffin.

"He wants to get to know us. He said if he likes what he learns he will be our stallion and only ours." Muffin’s cheeks turn bright bight red after this was said to her. It made her hide her face in her wing not sure what to think at all. During their travel along with the world. They watched all the zebras do their own thing. Most of the village of the zebras looked very primal and just mostly huts. They didn't care about tech from the start. They brought most of the most deadly creatures from their land back on Equis. Some of the creatures will be tamed. Not all of them of course most of them hunt for a rite of passage.

Like a sign said all roads head to new Rome each step they go they see the guards get thicker with spears and mostly old armor. Some don't even wear armor. Most stare at Muffin with either hate in their eyes but a lot of them stare at her with respect and bow to her. Since she is married to one of the princess of their land. They wish her to be welcomed here. The caravan is so slow that food sellers give Muffin some free food of zebra to try out.

Muffin stared at some of the food. It's strange bananas for some of it it's also odd bugs that some of them eat. Even some fish. Muffin tried each piece of one. The fish made her feel strong. The bugs she felt didn't taste very good but it made her feel that a good dose of protein went into her system. They finally made it to Roam Muffin had a bag placed over her head.

"What is going on?!"

"Shh its to protect you Muffin. Many of the zebras in Rome won't trust you till the marriage is redone by my father." Muffin had a great deal of fear in her heart. With the guards blocking the view of the mare from the zebras but they bow in respect to Savanna who has a large smile on her face waving with her hooves to them. The stallion smirks knowing that he is starting to like these two.

0000
Savannas private room.

Muffin is brought into Savannas room that was created for her since. Her family knew she would return to them someday. The bag is removed from Muffin's head. She looks around in Fear but all she sees is Savanna and the stallion. Savanna does her best to calm Muffin down.

" Shhh relax my love." She nuzzled her wife. "I want you to meet Bone Spear. Normally he would have a zebra-like name. But his parents just named him after a spear,"

The Zebra stallion laughed he had a deep voice. "Yes and your wife wants me to be the stallion to give you foals. So what do you think about that hmm?"

Muffin just stared at him blushing deep red. "I don't mind the idea just I don't want to rush it. But I think fate will force us to rush."

"Well, I already like you two." He smirks. "So to zebras we can do it now if you want." Muffin blushed deeply.

"Later big guy. We need to talk to my father. He will be here soon. With my mother." Bone spear nods.

"I am not sure how I feel about this Savanna. He is handsome but will he treat us right when we are sick.. Will he be alright with us going back to the station?"

"I am going to go back with you besides I need to protect you two anyway. You will be my wives and have my foals. Of course, I am going with you. No ifs or buts Muffin."

Muffin blushed deeply she enjoyed the fact that this zebra was strong enough to tell her what to do and how to think. It's rare to hear that a stallion acted like this around her. She softly sighed. She started to explain her life to him. He sat there and listened the fact the hitchhiking made him smile even though she had stims. He didn't wish to judge her because of that.

They spoke for an hour waiting for Savanna’s parents to finally show. After a while the two did show up they walked in. Star Gazer Savanna’s mother smiled sweetly at the three. But when the ceaser of new Rome her father walked in they wall bowed but he just shook his head.

"No need to bow to me, my daughter. Now I have come to meet my daughter in law." Muffin blinked daughter in law Muffin slowly walked to the two with a weak smile.

"Hi..I'm Muffin Doo." Instead of The Ceaser saying anything he wrapped the mare in a tight hug. She didn't even know what to do but Savanna’s mother did the same. They hugged Muffin, She was very surprised at this fact that they hugged her. She had no idea why.

"Thank you, Muffin for keeping my daughter happy. True I may have many wives and many daughters but.. I love them all. Savanna was meant to take my place. But You gave her something that she wanted more. A chance to help the weak help the sick. You gave her your wisdom miss Muffin my wife and I love you for that."

Muffin didn't know what to think she took a deep breath and smiled weakly. "I can't take all the credit for that. Your daughter is very stubborn she forced me into marriage at first. Because well she fell in love with me after I saved her from marriage. Then she saved my ass for helping remove the stims from my system. Without her, I would have been fully lost."

"Come my daughter." Savanna stood up walking to her father and mother. "Your mother told me you have a request."

Savanna nodded. She looked to Bone Spear. "Muffin and I wish to herd and we wish to have him be the father of our foals. Does this please you father?"

Ceaser and Star Gazer look up at the guard. At first, Ceaser doesn’t seem sure till he looks at Star Gazer. "What do the stars tell my love?'

She closed her eyes and listened to them. "They call for them they call for these foals of the elements to stand guard. When the other can't. Even when this war is over. They will head back to Equis after the elements fight the evil and they will rebuild it. I say if the stars bless it then we marry them right now."

The Ceaser nodded. He didn't have much of a name from what Muffin learned. He didn't care for names. Names give power to those that know them. If one was to say his name they would have control over him and his life. He has been around just as long as Twilight and the oldest of the living ceaser, He has stopped war he has brought peace. The last Ceaser wanted to go to war. But he was killed by this stallion Muffin had learned. Hope is all they have now. Peace is all they want.

"I shall honor it and I shall marry them now. Meaning my love go fetch the water and the knife." Star Gazer gave a quick nod walking out of the room. "Now Bone Spear, I demand that you defend them that you hold them like gems. Even if Muffin is not a zebra you love her like she is."

Bone Spear smiled nodding. "I already like her sense of honor. I find her cute." Muffin's grey face turned bright red. Savanna laughed softly. So much is happening at once and Muffin is not sure how to act. Star Gazer walked back in and the marriage started. There was no need for words. They placed their blood in the water drinking it all that was. "With this blood and water, we join you in marriage and love. Now make me grandchildren." Star Gazer chuckled.

That night the three did just that to make them. The elements glowed after the deed was done. Like clockwork five months had already past. The fact the elements are causing time to go faster so they could be ready for the battle ahead. Savanna gave birth to a mare zebra she named Scutari. Muffin gave birth to a half breed zebra. A mare with wings that could fly. Muffin and Bone Spear named Rising Glory. The element glowed again causing them to go to the wedding of Rainbow Cloud and Jigsaw they sat there frozen while their offspring looking two years old wore weapons and zebra garb. They learned life the zebra way.

Again Luna and Discord stood there watching as all this unfolded. "Another set of children. I don't know who will be next. But I am hoping this will end soon. So life can go back to normal for them."

Discord sighed. "Yes, the elements are pushing with time. Causing their lives to be rushed. Hopefully, when they get back to the station all will be normal again. But I highly highly doubt that. Maybe someday we will see."

Twilight stood beside them. Her judgment was already cast. But she doesn’t even know what it was. She is still waiting for time to catch up. "How I can stand here with you two is beyond me. Maybe because I used to be the element of magic. I guess it still thinks of me like that."

Discord turned his head to stare at Twilight and he just shrugged. "These elements are nothing like the ones on our world Twilight. These were created to mess with the lives of them. To screw with them. I feel that after the bearers end this war. The elements will test them for the battle ahead."

Twilight blinked her eyes wide in fear. "Do you think that they will try to turn them evil?"

"I don't know Twilight." Discord shrugged. "The fact is these creatures of harmony from what I could learn. Don't sound very kind and respectful. They won't allow us to know your judgment till their little game with the lives of the elements is done."

Luna nodded they stood there watching the frozen scene of marriage and togetherness of friends. They had no idea who was next to be on this block. They hope over it was they would be ready for the struggle of life ahead. The element of the dream started to glow on the tree. Meaning the next element wake will be Charity the forever never alone dream of harmony.

PreviousChapters Next