• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,575 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,575

PreviousChapters Next
Season 3: Chapter seven: The three Comandos Part four Final: The last dance.

"When You do Dirty dancing it shall be the last."

The three commando's land on the war-torn world of Equestria. But they land in the dragon land's first. But a lot of the dragons have already left for the new world. Ember is still there waiting. But she is getting her ship ready. This land has been home to her for 2000 years.

" I had a feeling I would see you three before I leave. I am the last one of the dragon's left." She looks at her home. "When I leave the spell will vanish and the ponies that remain will be able to see what is left for them. Nothing we saved who we could from the ruins of the crystal empire."

"I'm sorry about this Ember. I wish my brother could have been here. He might have had an easy time taking care of this. But this is the last time you will see the three of us." Ember turned to the three commandos her eye's full of tears,

" I thank you for what you're doing. Discord may be many things. But it wasn't wise to do that to him. Now Equestria is not home to any of us anymore. Sunset will be leading without many ponies. Most have stayed of course to make sure she won't follow us." Bella nods.

" Take care Ember I hope you can rebuild on the new world." Ember turned to stare at the three commandos. "I know you three are here to die. But please save Star swirl, He's the only one that could help us get this world back."

Bella nodded. Ember went into her ship and slowly lifted off. When she does the spell finally breaks. Now the ponies left can see the dragon lands. Her ship shaped like a dragon's claw. The Equestria ships that stayed aim their weapons on her. She opens a call to them.

"This is Ember. if you're wise you will leave me alone. If you fire on this ship. You will be breaking the peace treaty that Spike help put in years ago. if you do this you will be threatening the alliance." She waits awhile after she spoke. The ships stand down and she flys off to the new world leaving Equestria behind. She turns on the video screen. Turning the cams of her ship to look at the world she is leaving behind. Till she leaves into the magic jump gate.

Equestria the world all empty of the ponies that used to live there. Bodies all over the ground. Parts of ships and issues lay over the land. But deep inside the castle, a battle is going on.

00000

Inside the castle the weapons held by Star Swirl and Sombra clash. " You have grown weak Star Swirl," Sombra said with a smirk. It's still sunset but mainly Sombra speaking through her. The two battled through the castle it started falling apart. Star Swirl had to find a way to keep the battle going so they could rescue Discord. The only reason he is here. To risk his life for Discord.

The battle went through insanely. While that happens the three Commando's separated. Raggy went her way, Pharynx went his way. Bella the Commando went to go rescue Discord. But of course, the battle cause so much to happen. All the forces in Equestria on a standstill watching Star Swirl take on Sunset. But some don't see through the ruse.

They think he is really fighting the Queen's champion. That she placed in the throne room till she returned. Only one's that see past the Disharmony fog can see for what she really is. Raggy walked through what was left of Ponyville she was here to blow it up. That's her mission blow up what is left of the history of Equestria. She set many bombs in the areas of the building's.

Each building she goes in though. She gets attacked by Sunset's forces. Her armor takes the hit's but still with the weapons being blasters. Most of the time the armor slowly melts. Raggy knew she would die to this. But she got into a trapped area of what is left of the rocket launcher that got Twilight into Space. She put on her com.

" Well, this seems to be my time. Thank you for the kindness you two showed me." She clicked the button of the bombs. While they started to tick down. " In the name of Princess LUNA, I shall free you all from this curse." The started using her weapon firing on all the soldiers that came at her from both sides. But during this, she fell to the ground in pain from all the shots.

A bug creature of disharmony walked up to her lifting his gun to her head. " Any last words?" The creature asked.

" Yes...Boom" The creature fires. Right after the fire's basically ending the life the Yak. Even though she is dead her bombs are not. They go off destroying everything that is left of the old days. All the history sugar cube corner completely has gone. The bug creature and the other's of Disharmony stood there allowing the bomb to take them. After all that nothing of Ponyville is left. Only one old Photo slowly burning., The photo is of the mane six. The last photo of them slowly burning.

0000000000000

Pharynx fly's to what is left of the old Hive. But there were rumors that the old queen of the Changelings is still alive. He lifts his weapon his magic. He hasn't done very well using his magic. But there are times he will fight. What's interesting some of the older changelings are in hiding and still alive. The pain he feels killing his brothers and sister. The pain he feels as he slices through them.

But he hasn't even walked into the hive yet. He is just thinking of what he would do. Flying overhead is many ships they seem to be trying to stop ponies from escaping the world now. It's gotten to be the pain of it all. He lifted his large sword and walked into the hive. The changelings stop him from entering.

" You aren't welcomed here. Traitor. The Queen shall see you." Pharynx smiled.

" Oh I got a better idea I go see her...Like you wish me to but. I kill you all." He lifted many different blasters along with his sword firing at them all. Each time he fire's a cap of the energy weapon is used up. The tears fall from his face. As he kills the last of the changeling’s on Equestria Exterminating them fully.

" I didn't wish to do this to you all. But you left me with no choice. After what you did to my brother. I shall avenge him and my swarm." He kept walking through now the disharmony beings showing up. The pain of it showing so much at the moment.
His heartbreaking knowing that he is dooming his race on Equestria. They have their own world now. Their own queen's respectful of life. Not like his old Queen.

he knew this would be his last stand. He wanted it to be. The disharmony army lifted their weapons. Taking shots at him. Blood draining down his body. But it's something that he needed to do. The blood fell as he lost one of his legs. Using his wing's to fly. They’re heavily guarded and he made sure he would never lose them. The pain-filled him so harshly. As he felt the endless bullets of energy and fire.

He got deeper into the hive. But something is wrong. He falls weak from all the blast an entire group of Disharmony army. Surrounds him. They seem to be endless. Very endless to the point that he knew he wouldn't be able to keep it up. But when he looks up he sees her. The Queen.Chrystalyst

" Ah...my former solider. What brings you here? Oh, I see revenge for your brother. Of course, the war did kill me well part of me. I'm just this." She sighed softly looking to her wounds. Then looking back at Phyranx her heart sank. As she watched him die in front of her. " Kill him."

The army lifted their weapons. Along with the changeling's, they fired all they had on Phyranx. when he fell his body slowly started to beep. They went closer and one of them listed to his heart. They looked up in horror.

" It's a bomb, my Queen." Chrysalis smiled weakly.

" Do nothing. This is our karma. for what we have done to this world. For what Disharmony has done to it." She wished this would have happened sooner then it did. Her eyes close Then she looked towards the Hive that stood beside her. The army of Disharmony slowly left and vanished. it was time for them to leave.

The bomb beeped slower. All the changelings closed their eyes ready to give themselves to the death they deserve and this is the death they deserved. The bomb exploded going through all of the changelings. Taking out the entire hive in one punch. Nothing left but a reminder of what was there before. The chard bodies remind some shadows as well.

One of the shadows was Chrystast herself. her shadow remains as a big reminder of what she has done. In her defense, she has done so much for many. But the idea of what happened to her is no idea to know. But it's what in her. The fire's slowly dim in that explosion. The hope is not there.

For the hope of what is to come but some would know that this Changling gave for his world. Most of the changelings don't even understand anymore what is going on. But the army of Disharmony meet's outside what is left of the hive they start to speak to each other.

" It seems we have this world to ourselves. I am not sure that is the wisest thing. Should we wait for the other's to wake?"

" Maybe we should." A pony said.

" I agree." A frog-like creature said.

"Too many of disharmony wish to be stopped by harmony. Are we sure this is wise?"

They all looked at the explosion but they didn't care. There is one Commando left and they needed to take care of her. It was going to be hard for them to do that. It's how they much know who she is and what she is. It's time for them to enter the way it's time to end.

000000000

Bella slowly walks through what is left of the castle. She watched the battle between Star swirl and Sunset. She didn't care. She had to get to Discord. What's interesting though the guards were too focused on watching then protecting Discord. They didn't know that was the target. She slowly walked to the prison that was made for him.

She lifted her weapon and slowly started to burn into the Prison of magic metal. It may be magic and metal but now it's going to be simple for her to break through it. She sweats slowly as her furless body her body is so covered in the suit. She doesn't even remember who she is anymore. her heart beat's slowly as she lets Discord slowly out. But that's not it.

While she does this being a unicorn. She sets a teleportation device while she fires on this. Using up her magic to cause her to not be ready just in case whoever is here attacks her she is to peaceful right now. But it's not what she wishes to be. She wishes to kill murder in the name of Luna. Luna is her heart her spirit her love in her eyes. She has lived and breathed the word of Luna

Taken so young she was raised in the heart of Luna. But Celestia never knew about this army of Luna's. Only a few like this are selected to become the leaders of so many things. But the idea's within the endless night of Luna's grace. But she slowly removes Discord from the Prison and he falls into the middle of the teleport. While it charges up. The battle between Star Swirl and Sunset makes it outside finally. Star swirl looks to Bella nodding to her. As he vanished from the battle.

Getting into the charged Teleport with Discord. Sunset turned and looked at Bella after this was done. " Ah, I see Luna's puppets. it seems that you’re the last one left to get revenge for Luna." She said with a dark smirk. her horn going back to normal as well as her body. " I no longer need his help to fight you."

Bella closed her eye's then stabbed her hoof with a strange Blade. She grew strange magic like wings. Her eye's glowed brightly staring at Sunset. Holding a magic sword in her magic. She slowly went towards Sunset getting ready to fight. " I will fight until every ounce of Luna is dripped from my body."

Her eye's glowing brightly. " I am Bella the chosen of Luna's Moonlight night." She closes her eyes then looks back to Sunset. The battle starts. the powers of the moon. The idea of how the moon takes the idea. She slowly charged Sunset. The powerful being charged as well. Their blades smashing into each other.

" You and your Queen Corrupted my world. My mother killed my father." Sunset laughed darkly closing her eyes and swinging her blade cutting right into the armor. But her magic blade was very stuck. When she pulled out blood drained from Bella. Her blade smashed into Sunset cutting deep into her.

"I will end you...Sunset. IN the name of Luna." She growled softly closing her eyes in pain while her lifeblood drain's. It glows in the power of Luna. The blood drains looking like the moon and it glows. Luna infused every part of her body with this magic.

" I see that the Moon is still alive in you," Sunset said with a dark smirk. " I can't let you go like this miss Bella. You need to be held as an example to fight the resistance. It's time to do this battle and keep your body for that example. NO one will break the rule of Queen Twilight."

Bella growled closing her eye's in such pain. As her blood drained she lifted her weapons firing every cap into the sunset. Sunset grew angry getting shot. Parts of her body burning. Her eye's glowed again the horn forming. Knowing that she needed Sombra to end Bella.

Bella moved around quickly flying back into the Castle. " Come get me Sunset." She said with a smile. The two fought an endless battle in the castle. The stain glass windows shattered and broke more history gone. In the name of Luna in Bella's mind, it's now time.

"The power that Luna gave you only can do so much," Bella smirks.

" I only need to do so much." They get to the throne. Bella clicks on a device on her hoof. Causing the ship she came in to slowly start to fly down to Equestria. During this, the battle is getting worse Sunset finally got a stab in Bella's chest causing her to fall into the throne bleeding to death.

" I win," Sunset smirked. There was a sound of a ship coming in. She looked up fear filling her ear's. The ship crashed down into The throne a large explosion filled the castle causing it to fall apart and the friendship castle that. Twilight built falls to the ground below. The city of Cantorlot is in perfect shape. The ponies that are left watching as the castle burns. These are the ponies that offered to stay behind.

One of them is a decadent of Fleur and Fancy. He stood there broken-hearted seeing that his world is falling around them. He looks up into the sky seeing the army of Disharmony starting to land. Along with the Equestrian ships that stayed. Their world is now held hostage but the ones that they have been told that are not real or at war with.

The castle burn's slowly Bella has gotten the death she wished. Her burnt body has the Luna magic removed through the moon. The magic slowly seems to go through space. Heading back to the one who gave her the magic.

0000000

Star swirl flew in his ship with Discord beside him. Discord seems so out of it and his mind completely broken. He knew what happens to the Commandos. But it was the only way to get Discord back. They have lost the first battle of the war. Equestria is under full control of Disharmony. It was going to take a few months to get back. But he looked at his wounds that slowly healed.

Looking at the shovel from what Sombra never understood the souls of the three that died are locked in their weapons and the flower. Fix them to heal the flower. By planting another flower they will come back to life and be restored. With his magic, he is already starting to rebuild the shield. It will take time to fully repair all three. The flower will be the hardest.

But in his hoof holds the seed of the same flower that was killed. Planting it at their new home will make them able to live. With a sound of his magic horn, he summons the book. That the pony of the shadow's destroyed so long ago. He never told Twilight the truth. The pillars found a way to live forever by placing their souls in the items they took with them.

He is happy though that Somnambula, Meadowbrook, and Stygian wouldn't need to go through this. But they will return and defend this new world from the threats of Disharmony For that is why they fight.

PreviousChapters Next