• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,577 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,577

PreviousChapters Next
Season Three: Twenty four: New station {New Introduction to project Harmony 2.}

The eight elements without their families were on the element ship heading up into space from the new world. Rainbow Cloud who looks pregnant again was flying it. She had been very busy with her lover the same as the others but most of them didn't have more foals coming.

"Do you know why they wanted us here darlings? I was working on my next fall line with Eight legs helping me and then I get a call for this."

"I don't know myself Savanna and I was busy helping Bone Spear with some gathering of samples. Then we got called." The zebra nodded to her wives’ words.

"I was busy setting up another party for Rainbow Clouds next foul but I was called with you." She sighed. "I hate when I am not able to finish my work it upsets me."

Apple core of course was asleep with her hat over her eyes. She didn't have an issue sleeping in ships like this. It made her fall asleep more than most of them.

"Claw is upset that I had to be pulled out of bed he was busy with me." Sun Sparkle Snorted.

"You two already have enough foals." Sugar Sparkle laughed.

Rainbow cloud laughs softly. "Oh, enough girls Luna called me for something and..." She stared at a large object just in orbit of the planet. They all look at it. A new station on the side is the name Harmony two. A voice came up from C&C

"The dock is open to you. Please head into Dock C." She did what she was asked and when they finally got into the station. They noticed it's all Equis Tech. Magic tech-based with help from all the races of Equis. Savanna took a deep breath and she felt her kinds hooves in this she had a large smile on her face. The zebras are the ones that helped with the life support and other things of the air.

Changelings helped with many of the inside works since their tech could change to the situation as if there is a battle they would expand and repair itself. Diamond dogs what they did they found the magic crystals that would help power the core without it exploding like it did last time. The crystal ponies added many crystal parts to it. mainly to make it look amazing. All the human parts have been removed.

There are parts for just flyers to go through Griffins created the Star Furry bay and many of the training rooms. While they went to look around. They found so many earth ponies planting trees they were lead to the main part of the station. In the main control room where most of the stuff went on were Luna and Discord it was pretty empty still but they smiled.

"Welcome to Harmony one. With the help of our allies in space and out the station is fully done. All is Equis made other than the shields the weapons and the hull plating. I know you don't wish to get away from your happy lives just yet. We won't be asking you to take this task."

"No, we are sadly forced to take it." Rainbow Cloud pointed out. "We are the elements. We can't go away from our duties no matter how much we wanted to. The fact this station was rebuilt means nothing though Luna. We need a large army to be ready."

Luna nodded. "That's why it took two years to build the shipyards up here. You will have another year to get ready and then head out. That means we will be training for a new crew unless some of the old ones wish to return."

They each looked at each other. "I know darlings that we should just stay on our new planet. But what about Equis what about the other worlds? They need us we need to fight off Disharmony and harmony and get this war to end."

Sun Sparkle nodded. "As much as I don't wish to do this we have to I don't wish to either. The family I doubt would want me to be here but Claw already said he will bring the kids."

"Bone Spear will bring ours as well he wishes to see the station. I told him it won't be the same station since we wanted it to be just like an Equis machine. This is far beyond us though. I'm" Muffin's words fall flat. "Savanna comes with me lets check the med lab." Savanna nodded as they both trotted off."

"Oh, I better check if those ponies know the best way to plant those trees." Apple Core smirked waving to her friends trotting off.

"Oh, dear my store must be built in this station again." Charity trots off as well leaving Sun Sparkle, Rainbow Cloud, and Sugar Sparkle behind. Sugar Sparkle looked around the Control room. This time she has tears in her eyes as the ponies she worked with back on the station before it blew up. On the window, so she could look out was a sign saying. 'Welcome back boss.'

She looked down at the ponies who were here at the time cheering for her she started sobbing the fact she can walk now made them so happy for her. They all went up there hugging her. Sun Sparkle looked to Rainbow Cloud and they both left.

"I need to check Security. You wish to come with me pregnant one?"

Rainbow Cloud stared at her friend smirking. "Oh come on I'm not the only one that might end up having another. Claw tells me every wild night you two have." She laughs.

Sun Sparkle laughs. "Eh well, he wants to get enough foals to help with the station and bring happiness to the rest of us. I know that sounds very strange to me and the others. But at least we have grown closer to each other all of us." Rainbow sighed looking down the hall it's so odd to her that not so long ago this station was built by humans now it's fully built by Equis races. A couple of worker changelings walk by with components and sitting near one of the station ports is Shadow and Chaser.

"Ah hey, Commander." Chaser waved her hoof to the two.

"Wait I thought you two were going to stay on the planet with Butter Berry?"

"No Cold Tooth will be taking Butter Berries place as the one to sell her wares on the station. He feels that it's not right for her and of course he did marry her after all he knows what is best for her." Shadow pointed out.

"Besides he gave up his warrior ways after they got married. They may not be able to have foals. But he is thinking of surprising her with an adopted foal. Meaning he is willing to go to Equis or find a place on New Celestia that has foals." Chaser added

"He is going to run a store with Charity since he feels it would be easier for him to learn from somepony who did this. He wanted Butter Berry to come now and then with new supplies she has made." Shadow added with a nod.

"Oh and the boss we got your commander room ready and your home you will be living in when you stay up here. After the shipyard is built they're thinking of towing the station a bit away from the planet but if not we will have most living up here. It's a neutral world now."

Rainbow Nodded. "Did you build Jigsaw and My room to my specs? Did you add a room for the foals?" Chaser nodded.

"We also just recently got everything set up in your office. I am sure that's where you are heading right?"

Rainbow Cloud nodded. "Sun Sparkle will be going with but if it’s true I guess the security office is right beside mine to keep an eye on me."

The two walked away from the workers they stayed silent for a moment. Rainbow Cloud looked over to Sun a frown forming on her face.

"You haven't spoken much since we got here. Are you worried that your mother is going to have a bad time at her trial?"

Sun Sparkle sighed deeply. "Rainbow Id rather not talk about it. My foals haven't even seen their grandmother. I want them to know her without what she did."

Rainbow nodded. "Ah, here we are.." She gasped softly looking around seeing the commander’s office is huge. All kinds of books a table to talk with ambassadors and delegates.

"Heh come let’s find the office for Security." She looks to a door that opens up and claw comes out."

"Oh, there you are love. Your mother is watching the kids." Sun Sparkle looked angry staring at Claw but she sighed walking into the room she looked back to Rainbow and smirked.

"Well, we get the bigger rooms. Anyway, I need to get back planetside to break it to my foals that their grandmother is going to be put on trial soon."

Rainbow nods and went to the garden. Looking around seeing the spinning section to keep the gravity from going off. It was used like this so it could stay lovely. But something always worried her and bothered her she sat down on the bench closing her eyes.


0000
Dream

She looked around while she dreamed. It was odd but she saw one of her friends Sun Sparkle. She had a crow on her shoulder. She put a hoof to her mouth hushing.

"Do you know who I am?"

She turned around looking up seeing herself in the armor of a solider that tried to murder the ponies on the station. Then looked at Muffin with a pigeon on her shoulder she blinked.

"The mare in between is searching for you."

She then turned to look at Savanna in black garb.

"Most would say you're the hoof, my dear friend. But you have more then you see."

She turned again staring right at Kosh. A creature she had only seen once.

"Why are you here?"

The creature just stared at her it's chest glowed starting to speak.

"We were never away. I may be dead in the other world in the other universe. But my mind soul you could say still finds you. The counterpart of the great Sheridan. Your mind is now quiet enough to hear me."

She looked around sighing. "I have a feeling I am going to say why am I here and you’re going to give me a load bupkiss that I have always been here?"

Kosh just stared at her chuckled. "Yes yes but that's not the point. This is the only chance I have to warn you. Some of the Shadow and my kind escaped the other universe. They didn't wish to leave they're the reason this battle started in your universe. Find the first ones of your universe. Then like battles before you do what you must to get them to fight each other. Your war will be harder then theirs was. They don't have the tech anymore or the planet killers."

She nodded. "Do you know when will be the best time to strike then?"

Kosh shrugged. "That I can't tell you they're in hiding and they can't rebuild you need to do something to get both sides to meet in a place of your choosing and if that means destroying something that both want. Then you must. I think you already know what they want. It's not Equis though its a planet right near the rim of the darkness between universes. It's called The world of the unicorn or in one term Unicorna. It's of ponies that broke off from Equis years ago the one that vanished. You need to find them.. before the others do. Now I need..."

Kosh turned while Shadow creatures formed the spiders and other Vorlons formed.

"Go now.. wake up!!" A beam from Kosh hit Rainbow Cloud knocking her out of the dream. She fell through the darkness of her mind waking up.


0000

She opened her eyes and doesn't remember anything but that she needs to find the world Unicornia but that wouldn't be easy. She flapped her wings to get into the air watching the hall spin. So much stress has been happening to her lately. Jigsaw has been trying to get more foals with her. She is more worried about what will happen twenty years from now. She will be leaving her family behind.

Of course, that is what is needed she closed her eyes allowing what is left of the day to pass her by. Down below Luna and Discord look up to her watching her.

"I feel the stress in her heart." Discord softly said with a frown on his face. "I can tell she is worried about the foals she is having with Jigsaw."

Luna nodded. "So much is expected of her and her friends. A new station is finally built but I don't feel they're ready to fight the war ahead. We need to train our army we need the alliance in space to help our army to fight whatever we will face. The shipyards are closed to being done. The Dark Weavers and other races of the space alliance are ready to help us build."

Discord nodded. "I'm starting to wonder though if we even have a right to win this war. Maybe harmony is finally met to lose a war."

Luna turned her head to look at Discord. Her mane slowly flowed even if she was on the station her powerful magic still came with her. "I have been told by Eight Legs I can only be part of this battle when they need me the most. Same with you. I feel we need to get ready. But first."

She looks over to reporters that come to her she smiled.

"The new station is up and running do you have anything to say to the planet, my queen."

She stood there closing her eyes even though the planet no longer has the tech it used to. Magic screens form over each town city and land. The ones on the station will be able to watch as well.

"All I have to say that we will win back our world. I know many love our new world. But Equis is the world that most of us came from. I understand that many are wishing to stay in this new world or that if we lose a battle and have to retreat that we run to here. They will never find our world. Magic keeps it from being seen from the others in the universe. "

Kosh stood there watching turning around to slowly leave. He looked to the bat that reminds him of Lorien.

"What do you think of them, my old friend?" Lorien asked Kosh.

" Entil'Zha" Kosh spoke up

"You do think they're the future." Kosh didn't speak both of them walked down the hall Lorien looked back to his counterpart the bat that is so much like him. He mouthed to the bat 'Tick Tock.'

The bat nodded watching them vanish putting a hood over his head walking back to the dock to get back to the new world.

0000
New intro

"It was the year of fire." Twilight's voice said

After she said that it showed the battle ahead. Many ponies falling some planets burning from the battle ahead. So much destruction just from a war.

"The year the stars asked for blood," Savanna added

Blood drained from the wounds and bodies of the dead of each side onto the ground mixing becoming one as the stars above laughed.


"The year we took back what was ours, darling." Charity added as well.

They fight on a planet that was recently taken by a strange race they have met before. Sun Sparkle has a sniper rifle, Muffin is helping the wounded. Ponies are retreating and fighting. Pinkie Cake stand's in front of one of the threats.


"It was the year of rebirth," Luna added

All of the elements coming together to fight for themselves. They fight the old holders of the elements. Each time they watch their world and themselves be reborn. Even though most of them couldn't fight on their own they showed their hope.

"The year of great sadness." Cold tooth said.

The eight mares stand over the bodies of the death of another world they watch as the bodies burn and decay. Tears and fear fill them. Their faces show they can't give up and win this war.

"The year of Pain and chaos." Discord giggled in glee.

Chained to a wall is Savanna and another they were captured and harmed Savanna looks so broken while whips hit her. A zebra not far from her mouthing. 'Scream.'

"The year of pain but hope," Celestia added.

Luna stood crying while Celestia stood there but not Celestia Day breaker.


"And the year of joy" Jigsaw added with a chuckle.

It showed the mare’s foals playing together becoming closer ones even falling for the other. Friendship love and joy.

"It was a new age for our coming." Grogar laughed.

The gate is shown splintering the time for them to come is soon. The old alliance on Equis does what they can to keep the door closed.

"It was the end of history." Starlight said'

Back during the battle of the commando and Sombra in the body of human Sunset Shimmer. They both watch while the poor commando slowly dies as the ship with many bombs on it crashed down and she screams in terror.


"It was the year everything changed for the better." Rainbow Cloud said

As if clockwork battle after battle is shown ships battle on the ground everything going by so quickly and then nothing.

It shows all eight mares in a line with their elements above them.

"The year is 4250 after Celestia. The name of the place is Harmony Two."

PreviousChapters Next