• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,577 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,577

PreviousChapters Next
Season 2: Chapter three part one: Hidden secrets of Queen Twlight Sparkle.

"Secrets are something that are hard to find."

An alien ship is cloaked over Equestria it's one of those Dark Reaver's ships that seems to have a good way to cloak itself. Only one flying the craft. A claw was placed on the keyboard. The creature's hood over its head while it brings up its mission. The text goes as followed. {There has been many stories of Twilight Sparkle and her court at sending mind controlled or so minions to planets in the Equestrian empire. This is the MO of Disharmony. We wish you to gather what info you can. If you are captured your ship will self-destruct. Now none of these ponies in this planet.. Know about the Lancers. We walk in the Shadows so the venom can never be seen. We protect the path so no one may pass. We live for the dreamer we die for the dreamer. Now go stay a hidden as you can. Gather the info and meet your drop off in Harmony One.}

The creature lands its ship outside the Cantorlot. After so many months the castle looks like it has tree half old castle. The creature walks through the streets the guards stopping them. "Passport." The creature lifted up its hand showing that their ambassador for the meetings. They nod to the creature and open the gates for them. Looking at a strange manifesto and asked to go to the dark area of Cantorlot known as the redlight District. Walking through the dark streets while there are questionable mares along the sidewalks. The creature goes inside a bar and looks to one of the tables and sits there. Knowing around a certain time the creature this one needs to speak to will be here. A mare tender trots up to the creature.

"Name your poison sweetheart." The creature points to water was given to them drinking. While a guard comes in and sits at the table. "You must be one of the Lancers." The head of the creature nodded calmly. "I need a promise if I help you get in and leave... will you get me to Harmony one? I can't stay as a guard for the queen anymore. She is crazy she is no longer the kind gentle-hearted soul... I used to know. Please, I have a family." Creature nods and gives the guard a way to contact Harmony one. Standing up and heading out leaving some bits on the table.

___________________________

Stormy late night. Canterlot

Rain fell from the sky. Even though Equestria has so much tech now... They still use Pegasi to do the weather. The cloaked creature uses this time to sneak into the castle. It was very late as the creature walked through it slowly. The black cape making them hard to see. The unicorn guard's using their horns to try to find anyone trying to break in. The creature goes through the doors at the bottom lower floor of the castle. Looking through many desks to see if it can find whatever it needs to find these secrets. Find a file and looking through it. Seeing names of Twilight's court. Goes for the Diamond dog that is on the court first. Leaving the room and heading to the basement area. Since this is where it said the Diamond Dog is. Going down to be what seems to be a former jail. Looking around seeing how well kept it is and seeing a desk and a large bed.. With the Diamond Dog asleep on it. It was a calm normal room... But there is a lot of money to show he has been bribed and overly. Sneaking to the Desk to go through it. Finding so many files and opening one. Showing that unfavourable only can stay in run-down parts of the city or forced to other cities in the world.

If no one wants them Harmony one or they go missing. This creatures eyes seem to be a camera in a way to record these in its blood. Setting the file down. Bringing up the file to another one of the courts. This one is of the Griffin it said. {I don't trust the Changeling. I know The Queen wishes to have all races part of the court. But we need to focus on the pure and maybe use this changeling to get the brain dead civilians to go to that fake war. But hmm the pleasures of so much money and being part of the queen's court is very favourable.} The hand of the creature sets down the file and looks through the next file. Seeing its mostly places for the army to go and new law's being put in place. To keep Aliens outside of Cantorlot. Setting that file down and hits a cup off the desk by mistake and suddenly the Diamond Dog wakes up looking around. But doesn't see a thing. Going back to sleep snoring. The creature looks back into its mind to find who to see next. The griffin in the highest reaches of the castle.

Slowly sneaking back through upstare's to get fully upstairs, the security seems to be heavy here. But it doesn't seem to stop this lancer from doing their job. Going up the stairs to one of the tower's and in this tower. Is everything that Griffin loves. Tonnes of bits and gold many other treasures. Looking to the desk and looking to seeing the Griffin talking to someone. It gets closer to listen. "The Queen has a new law coming out tomorrow to train an army to take back Harmony one." The other voice speaks out and it laughs. Looking to see what it is and it's another Griffin. It's laughing softly. "I see will we be destroying it or forcing those eight to see how fake their war is?" The Griffin laughs. "No she wants to make an example of them along with that little dragon of hers."

The creature heads to the desk to look through it. Finding so many gold item's stolen tickets from former citizens of the city. Photos of mares colts and fillies forced into the penal colony that Ponyvile turned into. Looking at one of the files seeing that Sweet Apple Acre's is going to be removed and turned into more of a penal colony the bodies of the Apple family moved and placed somewhere no one would care. It seems the Queen okayed it today and allowing this to happen to her former friends land. Looking to see if there is anything else. But finding more stuff on Prisoners bribes favours. Looking through another file finally finding another mention of another one of the court members. It's about Ember the leader of the dragons. The one writing this is the changeling.

{Ember and the dragons refuse to speak to us. After Twilight became queen and made the day's and nights longer. They stopped wishing to converse with us. They have also vanished but are still in their part of our world. But I haven't seen them. I do know she keeps in contact with Spike. Maybe we could use him to bring her out and demand that we have her alliance with them. So we can convince them to protect our interest. I will try to find more way's to get to them. Also, the Castle Doctor has been worried about the Queen. So I recommend going to see her soon. I am not allowed to tell what is happening.}

The creature places down the file and thinks to go to the doctor's room in the castle. Heading down there finding the way to the room and looking around. The Doctor seems to have gone back to their room and fell asleep. Looking through the desk to find files on the queen. But it's mostly about the court and how some of are overly stressed and saying their hearing whispers from an unknown force. Looking towards another part of the Desk opening it up and finding the file. It goes as followed. {Twilight has been extremely stressed. She demands power and that lover of her's keeps whispering in her ear. Telling her that her daughter Betrayed her and that soon that she will not be in her daughter Shadow anymore. Also, that Celestia is fully dead and will not return from the dead to take her power away. The Queen used to be a very sweet mare. Now she is very crazy and wants to have so much power... That our world is going to get destroyed... I know if anyone speaks agents her... Gets killed along with their family. I think she was given to much power too quick.}

The door opens up and the creature vanished setting the file back down. Not able to read any more of the file. The mare walks in that's the Doctor. As she eats some food and while she does... She looks through her files and there is a file. It's a letter of resignation of leaving the service. Maybe the creature will be sent to help her. Heading back out and thinking in its mind to find the next one of the court. The changeling would have to head to a humid part of the castle to find it's room.

In a humid part of the castle, a hive was found and many eggs all over since the Changeling is a female and with the Queen dead... Their all around to lay eggs now. Looking to what looks like a desk the Changeling creature seems to be asleep and the creature looks through the files and it seems this court member works on the changelings only. Looking through it seems that the Alliance is slowly falling apart and that... Tartious guard is being pulled away to reinforce Cantorlot only a few left to guard the gate. Looking through more at the Eight mare's that have become the new Element Bearer's they seem to not know a lot about Muffin or Savannah but the others they know so much about them. Charity is the main focus. At this moment about what she did for them during that first battle on that world of Nightmares.

Then found a file that interested the creature a lot. It seems the changelings found their way to Dark Reaver's planet. Giving detail of every part of it. Along with the queen being the center of it all. But that's not the part that bothers the creature. They focus on Eight legs and the relationship of Charity. It seems that the two have been getting a romance between them. Charity and Eight legs have been getting extremely close and falling for each other. It said as followed. {This is very gross. A unicorn mare who's great great great grandmother was a mare of glass and snootiness she would never allow this to happen. But it seems these eight mare's want to destroy everything our way of Equestria stood for.}

Putting down the file and looking back in its own mind there are a few more creature's that have part of the court. The main one it's interested in is the earth pony. Heading downstair's again to enter the room of the earth pony mare. Who is pure green and seems to be a snooty young mare. The room is empty looking through the desk and finding an earth pony gun... That only an earth pony can use. Looking at the paper on it. {I fear for my life. Ever since I got this job and agreed to allow the non-unicorns to enter the city. Has made me some very angry enemies that wish to take my life. I don't even wish to walk into my old childhood town of ponyville it's for the murders and those that need to learn their place. I feel safer inside the castle and the Queen has been very kind to me. She also gave me a young stallion to enjoy my needs with. Hmm but yes I have been studying the new Element's that the eight mares were given. Knowing that they're a lot different to the former six ones. We might not be able to control them or kill them like the older ones.}

Looking through more of the files and finds something very interesting it's a disk. holding on the disk and the creature opens it's mouth and then place it inside. Downloading the files right into its bloodstream. What it sees oh what it sees it's painful to watch young one's being forced from their parents to be part of the Equestrian army. To put minions of Twilight on selected planets just in case they don't like when she wishes to gain control of all of them if they break off from the Alliance. What the media is forced to tell the universe. But what really anger's the creature. Seeing that they have plans to murder the eight mares. To murder them by forcing them to surrender when the time is right... Then make an example of them Why these eight mare's what have they done? But the creature learns through the disk. What the mare's did... They brought hope to Equestria they brought to light a hidden evil that was forming in Equestria an evil of Disharmony that had been forming ever since... Twilight's friends passed away. It seems deep in this Disharmony wishes to have a big foothold in this world.. Since it was full of Harmony that they easily destroyed. The files stopped as it's all downloaded and the creature removed the disk and placed it back on the desk.

Looking through the rest of the desk finding a few more files but their just money and ship reports. The light's come on and the Earth pony mare comes in with the stallion kissing him hungrily it seems their getting ready to ease their pleasures. Watching the four-legged creatures get ready to do the dance of the continuation of life and was their getting ready to do just this... The creature sneaks slowly out of the room and looking around thinking of going to the unicorn stallion.

Sneaking through the castle to find the unicorn's room this court was very powerful and they did the Queen's wants. The unicorn seems to be playing a violin as it starts to speak. "Are you here... to find info on what Twilight is up to?" The creature turns and looks to the unicorn. "I know what and who you are. But I don't wish to stop you or call you. I used to think that what we are doing for Equestria was a good thing. But I saw the faces of the ponies the children." He lowers the Violin and goes to the creature. "This needs to be told to you. There is a big resistance in the dark reaches of Equestria being formed... But I won't be part of it. I am doing what I can here... But I know sooner or later they will find me out and kill me and replace..me with a more ahem tool for the queen. I asked her to forcibly reform Discord thinking that it would make our world more peaceful but no. Discord just stands in his former place of stone waiting for something to do. No chaos from them... Ever since Fluttershy died... just became more like stone."

The unicorn sighs and goes back to playing the violin. "Everything is on the desk that you need. Even a key to a secret room of Twilight's under the throne room. You need the key from The pegasus' room she is not there tonight... So I would say get there as fast as you can." The creature nodded and looked through some files seeing that some of the ponies that rotted have been murdered with weapons that are used to kill aliens. They have been used against ponies at first to stop ponies from destroying Twilight's idea of peace. Looking through a few more files seeing that these are files that are meant to make these weapons and the creature grabs the files and tosses them into the fireplace to let them burn. "Yes cleanse me of my sins. Those weapons will never be built to be used against you aliens. Hurry to warn those on Project harmony the Resistance is about to start its move. Soon Equestria will be fighting Equestria."

The creature nods and leaves the unicorn heading to the Pegasi's room taking the other key and then looking at the files. It seems the Pegasi are becoming a heavy military and wishing to take over the entire land. To protect the world. Their part of Starlight's Night watch. Looking through more of it seeing the fact that the tech the pegasi are being given will need to be stolen and remade for the warrior's on Harmony one. Heading to the throne room and it seems empty. Using the key's to open the way down. On the way down seeing the horn that was Celestia's and seeing a large room that Twilight is using to study something.

Heading to the desk and putting it's hand on the desk to look for files and suddenly a large cage is dropped on the creature and Twilight comes out of the Darkness and she stared at the cloaked creature. Looking to see the unicorn held by the guards. "Are you part of this Resistance?!" The Queen said angrily. Her eyes full of anger and the Unicorn spoke up. "I don't know this creature, my queen. Please don't let me leave your sight."

The Queen growls and lifts up a sword and stabs the unicorn in the heart. "I shall find a new court member... that will listen. Toss him to the dogs." She growls and walks to the cage. "You do know I will force you to talk now." She uses magic to remove the hood and what she sees is the creature. A female bird creature. "I am Silver wing of the Crystal wings... You will not get anything out of me." She said with a soft spoken voice. "You may hurt me, you may try to kill me. You will not get a thing out of me."

Twilight smiles softly and gets closer to the cell. "OH, I know many ways to get those to speak. I will have fun with you." Silver wing secretly clicked something on her arm and her ship releases a Distress call to Harmony one and the ship self-destructs. "I will never speak to you."

The Alicorn mare laughs darkly and brings out a lot of items and chains. "Oh but I will."

______________________

Harmony one.

On the station Rainbow is chatting with her friends as they worry about Muffin and the screen near them in her room comes on. The computer says. "Distress signal received." Rainbow looks to Luna and Spike and the other of her friends. "Play it."

On the screen shows Silver wing. "Harmony one, I am Silver wing of the Crystal wings. I am a lancer that was given a mission to find out the secrets of Twilight Sparkle. If this has been sent I have either been killed in my mission or captured. If I have been captured... Please send help to get me free. But from what I learned before I landed on the world. The resistance is getting ready to rise and start an attack. It's going to happen at the turn of the year. I warn you when this happens something bad is going to happen. Keep your ears open and eyes full of pure of heart. For those that don't wish to die... For hope is all we have."

To be Continued

"Secrets are but the book of the soul."

PreviousChapters Next