• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,577 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,577

PreviousChapters Next
Season Four: Chapter two: Search for the first ones Mini Starlight and Sunset shimmer arc: Ride to the final battle arc

"I was told you were ready to leave."

"Almost. You are awfully impatient for someone who's supposed to be immortal."

"Not immortal as you mean it. My race can die .. through illness or injury."

"Where are the rest of them?"

"They fell ill and died, were injured and died. The rest went away. I am the last .. and I was the first."

"I have to admit I'm a little bit skeptical about that."

"Scepticism is the language of the mind. What does your .. heart tell you?"

"My heart and I don't speak anymore."

"Yes, I have noticed that."

-- Lorien and Ivanova in Babylon 5: “Into the Fire"

It’s been a month since Savannah left for the zebra world. I fear that she may have been captured. Of course, I can’t find any info on this. I fear Muffin will lose her mind if she learns something happened to her wife.

I look up from my journal seeing Sunset Shimmer coming into the room.

“Starlight, are you ready?”

I take a deep breath. It's hard for me to know if I am ready at all anymore. I shift in the chair looking down to my journal again. I have written so much over these past few months. Even in the last few years.

“I don’t know if I am ready or not. It’s strange to me that I was asked to become part of this search for those first ones. What if one of those first ones can see the past?” What if I have done something under the control of Twilight and Disharmony that I could have caused more problems.”

Sunset just sat on her rump watching me lose my mind for a second.

“What if they see my past and see that I ran a village a village of those I mind-controlled and enslaved and that Twilight and her friends forgave me too easy.”

I stood up from the chair taking a deep breath pacing around the room panicking like Twilight used to just without the frizzled mane.

“STOP STRESSING!!!”

I yelled to myself and before I could go on Sunset Shimmer laughed. I stared at her and I began laughing as well. I am starting to see I am acting just like Twilight used to. I am worried about her though. I am sure she will get in the good graces of many again.

“I think this is why Luna picked up the first Starlight. For our past and what we did to those in our various places. I still regret what I did and I still regret that I will never see anyone I know ever again.”

I grab my bags and pull in my journal looking back to Sunset.

“When are we leaving?”

Sunset smirks.,

“It will be soon. It’s going to take a while to get the ship we are taking up to snuff. It’s a ship made of all alliance tech. So they’re having a hard time getting it to keep its fuel and its fuel works like a zebra ship.”

I chuckle

“I see what we will do in the meantime?”

Sunset smiles.

“How about we go get something to eat and call it the former evil masterminds dinner party. So we can get drunk and laugh about our past.”

I laugh softly.

“I doubt I can get drunk anymore. I hope someday I can forgive myself for everything I did. I fully doubt I will ever do so. Someday I might if I don’t I won’t complain about it. Sunset before we go may I ask you a question?”

Sunset tilts her head.

“Oh, question?”

I sigh deeply unsure how to word this.

“Do you know if Trixie and Thorax have a grave anywhere? I was there when they both were killed. I was left for dead in the name of revenge. I want to go back to Equestria even if it’s not safe to pay my respects to them.”

It took Sunset a while to speak. I was waiting for her to add something to this. I do wonder if I am demanding too much.

“Well, Twilight is in town for the day. Maybe we can ask her. My question is though, are you willing to talk to her after everything she put you through?”

It took me a while to think. I don’t hate Twilight for what she did to me. I hate her for not letting me die. Maybe this is her way to remind me of the threat I was to her and the others. I didn’t want to blame twilight for everything.

“Alright, let’s go find her.”

Sunset and I head out of the castle in new ponyville. The town is fully built after so long. I follow Sunset to the market and we see Twilight talking to a group of store owners and market stall owners.

“I don’t know much about selling and owning a business, I may know about friendship. Anyway, I would say work together, don't try to one-up the other. Again I know many of you don’t trust me after what I did.”

A zebra smiles

“Oh, princess, don't worry about it. Many of us may not forgive you even so we can’t keep you the enemy in our minds for so long. Butter Berry has been doing what we can for us. She has been telling us not to hate for so long. It also helps that she is now married to an alien and he makes us understand what she means.”

Twilight nods, turning her eyes to see me and Sunset.

“One moment I need to talk to these two.”

She walks to me and Sunset.

“How can I help you two?”

I took a deep breath and a weak smile formed on my face.

“Twilight I doubt I could ever forgive you what you did to me. But… do you remember where the graves are for Thorax and Trixie’s graves.

Twilight sighs, shaking her head.

“Come with me. I will be back my friends oh and before I go who is the leader of the market Guilt?”

The zebra tilts her head.

“Oh, that would be Gold Shine. She and Butter Berry lead it.”

Twilight nods, taking me and Sunset back into the castle.

End Part One.

PreviousChapters Next