• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,570 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,570

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 2: The Tech breakthrough

"The idea of being ready for war..means to get ready for peace."

History is an amazing thing really. The history of how Equestria became so Tech savvy would happen after Rarity passed away. A year after she passed away a war broke out inside of Tartarus. The creatures wished to control the inside of that prison. Reports came to the ponies and the fledgeling alliance. The breakthrough of tech came from Fancy and a few other unicorns in Cantorlot. They started building power plants to burn a lot of fuel and they started the breakthroughs first... The breakthroughs were slug rifles and magic weapons. But the magic weapons got extremely rare. Because it was harder to make them. So they focused on the slug weapons. The idea at first was to make sure to get ready for it.

Many have said it's to get ready for war. A year after they still were releasing more tech. This time the Zebra's joined the Alliance and they started to make enchanted weapons. But of course rare again. Because they needed to again be ready. The battle was getting more insane in Tartarus trying to control it and then... Try to take out the guardian of the gate. They started to make heavy armours that protected their bodies and the Pegasus made plane type clouds to help to keep the air protected. Celestia may have been against this idea of tech. But later down the line they made tv to keep ponies up to date with everything going on in the world. They made radios to also help keep ponies up to date.

They made tractors for the farmers. But of course, the Apple Family refused to use it. Down the line, Filthy riches family stopped selling barnyard foods and turned around selling weapons pony type cars. But down the line, the tech was getting even more and more crazy. They started using magic in half of everything that was made. Car's never ran out of fuel but it ran clean. The power plants had Twitter mites keeping them powered. Junkyards used Parasprites to eat the junk and they experimented on them to make sure they couldn't reproduce like they used to.

The guns started to become more and more powerful down the line. They started to make a type gear just for the battle to keep Tartus at bay but many years later the war ended and no one tried to break through the gate... But they didn't stop with the upgrading. They started to make more and more breakthroughs. They made rockets to get themselves to the moon. The alliance was getting stronger.

During all this only four left of the mane, six that wasn't Twilight was Pinkie Pie, Apple jack. and Fluttershy. But that is an another story to what happen to the others. But blueprints of spells to make weapons that could wipe out another country were made... But they were burned to stop someone from using those... But they didn't stop with the magic weapons and gathering more and more tech to make the ponies lives easier. But the thing is ponies of old world never got used to the tech. So they kept working and trained their young to work like them. But some families gave up on we must work to make a difference.

Around this time Friendship started to take a back seat in Equestria it was more we need to build we need to be ready. Friendship is what caused so much of the issues to happen. But the Alliance was made to protect such friendships. But after another year the guardian of the gate was killed... But how and why he was killed would be another story.

Around the gate, an army base was placed in. They picked only a few strong from each race. To live by this gate forever. They built magic powered turrets some robots to keep them up to date and it took four year's to build this entire base. The Alliance was changed from what it was to the guards of the gate. The tech boost kept happening. Ships started to be made. The first ship was created by the Griffin's. The griffins ships seemed to be small and fast and during this time... They started to break and find their own world. The Diamond dogs created the next set of ships big battleships that were made to take on anything that wished to come... Some broke off from the Alliance and formed in another world.

Changelings ships now these ships were interesting. They found a way to make techno organise ships that changed like them... So every now and then it would look like a normal ship flying but then it would be a large round object. They left after a year and formed their own world as well. The dragons they made a couple of ships but they kept then hidden... The dragons were getting really really protective of themselves. Ember may have made peace with the ponies... But they didn't like how the Alliance was going but they didn't fully break off from it.

Zebra's their ships were interesting. They were magic tech ships used by their brews and curses to run them. They were mostly used to explore and they found their own world. But of course it's a world protected by a large jungle so... It would be hard to try to take it over... Even it was bombed it would take a long time to break through all the trees. Then the ponies.

The earth ponies made fighters. Now they didn't fully make them battle worthy till they found Babylon four. The unicorns made the large battle cruisers that would hold onto anything. The pegasus made ships that seemed to be made of a metal that only they knew about. But these ships were used to protect the planet... The ponies stayed on their world and didn't set out to find a new world. When all this upgrading to what is now was said and done... They all agreed never to use these weapons on anyone in the Alliance.

_________________

Present day.

The diamond dog world and home on Equestria most of it in ruins. The Zebra lands protected because of the jungle and their magics. But when the weapons and the ships were used on their own were lost. The idea of this was something that was bound to happen. During the battle in Harmony, one Sun Sparkle got badly hurt. But her and Charity were powerful Alicorn and Unicorn the element of magic... That was in Twilight's room shattered and it went into their elements to make Peace and dreams just a little bit stronger.. it didn't stop Sun Sparkle from getting hurt... But it came at the right time to help Charity from overtaxing her magic.

All that was said in the past had been broken...in one swoop by Twilight...

PreviousChapters Next