• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,577 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,577

PreviousChapters Next
Season one: Chapter two: Harmony one's new crew

"New souls to run the hope of a dream. The hope that harmony will become what is there. Then our dreams are seen. For those that wish to touch the stars... But hit the moon. But the moon is your dream."

Everything was ready for rebuilding. Twilight sent some workers outside with enchanted suits. Then asked some to connect a magic core to the system. She wanted this done as soon as it could be done. But of course, she knew It would take longer. Luna explored this entire station loving every area of it. Spike kept eating the food they found. But of course, it would soon be gone. But Twilight had her hooves in every part of the rebuilding. Trying to make sure everything would work.

She instructed that the workers go outside, in space, in the suits to fix the solar collectors and to connect magic connectors. So it would be easier to repair them. She felt she could do anything right now. Of course, she was very very stressed through much of this. Having that creepy smile when she is about to lose it. Luna spent most of her time looking out in space. While Twilight was working with everyone she could. The first part she worked with was the power core.

Of course the first time they tried working on the core. It backfired on them and some got badly hurt. Twilight started to lose it many, many times. But no one died during this. She used her magic to try to stop the core from backfiring again so they can put a magic core in. So it wouldn't have these issues. But sadly, of course, the station wasn't built for this. It would be harder to refit everything to work on magic.

Which made Twilight even more stressed. Every time she worked with the workers. She got extremely stressed out. Her vision was always tired and she never slept most of the time.

"How come this won't work?!"

Twilight was seething with stress. As she kept asking them to do what seemed hard. The worker's kept working on fitting the core with the magic core. It seems to be going very slowly. Then it got even harder when she did this.

"Excuse me Apple Pie. I need a couple of apple trees."

The voice on the communicator sounded pretty annoyed

"How many trees?"

Twilight counts in her mind and then speaks.

"I need five and then many seeds."

This was driving many ponies nuts. But every part that got upgraded. Another file was sent back to Equestria. Equestria would be 100 years or more advanced in ninety years. This caused many issues and pain during this upgrade. Because families got separated for months and months. Then they changed sending some back to Equestria with an entirely new team.

When the tree's finally got there. Apple pie planted them as well as the seeds. It would take a while for them to grow. But they now had a source of food. Of course, Twilight had some trouble with some of the workers. They felt overworked very overworked. So she had Streamer come along with Apple Pie. So she could throw a party for everyone.

The party was needed but twilight cared far too much about this. This project was the first thing on her mind.

"Come on Twilight loosen up this station is not going anywhere."

Spike said with a worried look.

Twilight was using a pen in her mouth to draw up ideas and plans. One on how to update the station's systems. Seems to ignore all the weapons. Hoping they would never have to use them. Luna was having a lot of fun at the party. It seems she knew how to loosen up more than Twilight. Then the other plans she drew. We're of the starfurys. Of how to make them pony useable. Luna pushed Twilight out of the chair.

"Enough of work Twilight you need to have fun."

Twilight looked up with an angry look and sighed. Slowly stood and nodded. Twilight couldn't hear Spike and Luna talk. Because she was busy dancing and having fun at the party. It's been so long since she did anything fun instead of work.

"I'm sure it can work!!"

Spike, Always tried to calm her down of course it wasn't as easy as some, though. This was taking longer than anyone hoped. But thanks to the upgrade of the technology, They were able to update the ships. They gave the tech to other races of Equestria as well. So others could enjoy the traveling of the stars.

It was becoming easy to get the rest of it done. But like always Twilight was going to watch. Watch all those around her get older. Each day that passed during this Project. Less and less of the workers from the years before came back. Too many got too old for it. She even watched as the descendants of her friends died. Then new ones come into the world to be born.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Recordings of the past and new main character.

The sound of hooves clicking on a computer. It seems the technology was pretty high-tech now. The vision of the pony clicked more and recordings of Twilight showed up.

"I call this Project Harmony. It shall bring a new life to Equestria and the galaxy. We shall spread friendship and harmony!!"

Ponies cheered as another recording sounded. It seemed to be more of how the upgrades took hold. But some upgrades took longer. Because whoever built the station didn't have magic in mind. So as it showed the workers had to later bypass many things. But with new technology come problems.

There were many issues during the many years of this being done. Equestria itself had some issues. No war, of course, just many political issues. Then the voice came over. As it seems to be from a personal ship heading for the station. Holding the very last piece of the upgrades. A crystal magic core. The core was meant to be used to help with the growing of food. It was going to be placed with the plants. To make a magic sun to help grow. Then a voice comes softly.

"This is Rainbow Cloud speaking again. I just lifted it off not too long ago. I'm heading to Project Harmony. Twilight and Luna were sent back to Equestria after everything was finished a year ago. It took almost 100 years to get everything done. But it's been worth it in the long run. I will be meeting my so-called friends here."

The hoof clicks on the computer and files come up. The first file is hers.

"I'm Rainbow Cloud. I was given the job of commander of the station. I have no idea why even Twilight and Luna. Will be governing the station."

Look at her file. It shows that she is in trouble and causes issues. Her fur is light blue and mane rainbow color. Her eyes are light pink. Then to the others sighing. She had no idea why Twilight wanted to force them together. She just simply didn't care for them. Never has the will. The next she looks up is Apple Core.

A computer voice speaks.

"Apple Core, farmer and chef of Harmony one."

Apple core, Looked orange with light teal eyes and blond mane and tail with no freckles. It was odd to see this mare named Rainbow. All the falling out they had. Then the computer went off.

"Pinkie Cake, Party planner and Moral officer of Harmony one."

To Rainbow she was annoying. Brought up her file. Light pink with a red mane and tail and light blue eyes. Another that Rainbow didn't care to talk with.

"Computer looks up the rest of the files."

The next file is a mare that looks like Twilight but with a red coat, lavender mane, and tail.

"Sun Sparkle Chief of Security."

The computer said.

Rainbow sighed.

"Great... the daughter of Twilight. Just what I needed. At least she doesn't consider herself a princess."

The next one comes up and looks a bit like Rarity.

"Charity uniform maker."

Rainbow was pretty upset at all this. She disliked them all. Looking to see if she could remember how she looked. Grey with purple mane and tail. She always wonders why these files kept the cutie mark blocked.

She went to the last two. It seems the last two are medical doctors.

"Savannah and Muffins."

Blinking, she looked the two up. Seeing that Savannah is a Zebra. She has light blue eyes. Thicker stripes and a very calm mane. That seemed to be flatter. She wore strange gold braces on her two back legs. Then a large gold medallion on her neck. Then the computer spoke up.

"Muffins not much is known about her."

The computer seemed confused about the name. But Muffin's seems to confuse the computer. Because not much is known about her. Also, the fact that she can avoid computers sometimes. But she has a grey coat. With yellow eyes and mustard color tail and mane.

"I have no idea why I was chosen for this. But I have been in space for 15 years. I have been living with the Griffins in the world they found. Learn more about them. I wished I could have stayed. But I guess being Pegasus I have no choice. The computer brings up more of the recordings."

The next few recordings had no one speaking. It was how the workers got most of the station working on magic. Of course from the looks of it. It took longer than they wished. They caused some backfiring. She wished to know why this took longer than it was said to. She turned it off, not caring anymore. She was hoping this was just a short-time thing. Then she can return to her home.

"Coming up to Harmony one."

Rainbow clouds looked up. Looking at the station that used to be Babylon four. The green around the rings is now light pink and blue. The solar collectors now have gems and magic connectors to them. Looking to the side, see the ships of all the races of Equestria. Many different ships going in and out. It was her turn to land at this station.

It seems these ships are bringing in the food that other races of Equestria eat. So as she waits for her turn to dock. From what she has been told. Would take an hour. She starts reading up on her kind. Since it's been ages since she spoke to any other pony.

The Harmony project is a dream-given form. A million tons of spinning metal all alone in the night. It's a party for some and dance for others. But to many, it's work and a way of life. To spread the ideals of friendship and harmony. In the name of the six mares of the past that helped. A hope that the galaxy will accept it. As we all sit here in the night. We wait for the time... to shine.

As the sun went down behind a planet. The station itself started to glow. As the beacon of friendship, it's meant to be.

Author's Note:

Welcome to the story. I hope you all like it. The full story starts in the next chapter enjoy.

A moment of perfect beauty..Witch is seen just the fact this is Babylon four...

PreviousChapters Next