• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,575 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,575

PreviousChapters Next
Season Three: Chapter Twentyone: Life and love of Sugar Sparkle. Elements life arc

"I'm known as Sugar Sparkle. I'm the element of Speech. But before all that I was just a simple crystal pony mare. Even if I'm not near the crystal heart. I'm still glittering as my species would. At first, I was just a simple pony. Most of my family came from the Sombra age. What happened is thanks to his spell."

"Down the line, I had to learn to make a speech for Princess Twilight because she was going to do a speech to get help to get some ponies for her station. My family wanted me to be chosen. I didn't wish to do anything about this. I wasn't up for it. But I still felt it might be best to try."

She sighed like she was talking into a recording. "I did so much for my family. I did the speech and she even picked me to join the station. I didn't even wish to become part of the station in the first place. She wanted me to make friends with others then crystal empire ponies. Crystal ponies don't make friends well."

"But I did what she asked since she wanted me to be there. So she gave me a job in C&C as one that speaks to the others that come into the station. At first, I didn't care for the job, it made me feel like I was being used. I am sure though that most that would listen to this recording would laugh at that. If I even made this recording it means I stayed on the mission."

Another sigh came from the recording whoever is listing is not laughing or anything else but just hearing her words. "I was there the first two years before Rainbow Cloud joined us. We had some issues at first. Not big ones mind you. But we had issues with the fact the station wasn't built for our kind. It was built for some strange race called humans."

"So we all had to learn how to use their bathrooms with everything that they built. What's odd though is that this station wasn't even ready for prime time yet from what we learned. It sounds like that is why it took so long for Twilight to get it Equestrian ready for ponies. That's the sad thing really. The zebras have no issues. In fact, one of my co-workers is a nice kind zebra mare who makes food for all of us."

Another sigh came from the recording. "I didn't wish to be picked for this. But my family wanted me to be. All I can think of is the Crystal Empire and the crystal heart. I miss my home so much. I have been very homesick. I left behind my colt friend. I am sure he is not going to wait for me at all. Since he is one of those stallions that would have an easy mare to sleep with rather having a mare that he could marry down the line."

The one listening to the recording paused it and sighed. Luna found this in the wreck of the station. She knew that Sugar Sparkle would wake up again soon. Since the spell that caused all this thought, she wasn't fully ready to be out yet. If that is so then why was she brought out from the start? Oh, she remembers now she asked ponies to go in there and pull ponies out.

"Are you okay Luna?" Luna turned seeing the doctor that helped give Sugar Sparkle her ability to walk again. The one that she has been dating. He was a large unicorn that looked so dashing but his name was Clipboard.

"I found your mare friends recordings she had been doing in the wreck of the station. She didn't seem happy to be on that station."

Clipboard chuckled. "Yes, she always expresses herself with a bit of a harsh tongue."

Luna laughs. "She told me about how you two first met. You stared at her plot and then slapped you with her hoof. Then I guess you told her you could help her walk again without that wheelchair."

Clipboard nodded. "Yes, I learned about her through a friend of mine. But we didn't fall for each other then. I started working for her. I loved how she insulted me and everything I was working on. She sure knows how to hide her anger and her dislikes from her friends. But when you are alone with her she doesn't stop insulting things."

Luna smiles. "Is it true she demanded that you two sleep together the first night you met?"

Clipboard's white cheeks turned bright red. "I was warned by a friend of mine that Crystal pony mares are wild gals and they have a sharp edge to them. I have been to see her though. But she is still asleep from whatever happened to her."

Luna got up from her desk wrapping a wing around the stallion. "I'm sorry that you have to see that. I have been thinking of having her built a doctor’s office and a place for her to write her speeches. Are you willing to marry her and give her foals in the name of your Queen?"

Clipboard stared at Luna a moment. This was odd to him that she would even ask this. He feels it is wise to do so he bowed his head to her.

"Would she sell her speeches or would they be used for me when I make more breakthroughs?"

Luna smiled. "She will be asked to do them for all ponies. This will be till the station is rebuilt. Then you two will head back up in there and you will join the two other doctors that are there. Muffin and Savanna who from what I have learned married a warrior zebra. I guess the idea of herding was a wonderful thing to them both. Since from what I learned they both love him so much."

"Good to know I would love to meet her friends. She told me so many good things about them. But also some nasty things about them. She didn't sugarcoat that Rainbow Cloud is very Anti pony. Of course, I don't really don't blame her. She is very open about being Anti Pony but I learned to be the last Descendant of Rainbow Dash would do that to you I think."

Luna sighed. " I wished I could have stopped Twilight from doing that in the past. She felt she had a right to do that. But of course, I learned that war is the same one that told me turning into Nightmare Moon wouldn't do anything to me. So they have been in our world for so long. It's something I thought that would never happen so my issue with that. Is that she had a foal with him."

Clipboard blinked he started to think and it came to him horror formed on his face. "You mean to tell me that Sun Sparkle is half and a half? How would that be for her? She would be half Disharmony half harmony? She would be a big target for those that wish to control her."

Luna's eyes go wide at that. "Yes, that's something I never thought of either. It's not going to be easy to protect her. But of course, since she is pregnant, claws will do anything to protect her and love her. Oh.. wait the foal she had in her stomach died after everything they went through. From what Claw told me the foal was alive for a while but after everything that happened to her the little one died."

Clipboard had a frown form on his face. "Yes, she had many parts of her body break even her wings. That wouldn't be good for a foal at all. I can understand when she wakes. She will have that feeling that something was there but not anymore. I do hope it doesn't stop her from having foals."

Luna smiled weakly. "Well, they tried all they could. They even tried removing it from her womb. But after doing so the baby was so young it died. I doubt I will be the one to tell her this. Claw almost killed the doctor that thought of this. But down the line, I am hoping that he will forgive the Doctor that made that choice."

Clipboard nodded. "Anyway, I need to get back to gathering my supplies and everything else I brought from Equis to my home. But if I am going to marry and that we connect our jobs together along with our homes. I might as well empty everything out and close down for a while."

Luna nodded. "Take care I am going to listen to the rest of her recording. It's getting interesting."

Clipboard laughed. He bowed to Luna leaving her office. She didn't go right to her desk. She looked at a framed photo on the desk of her and Celestia. She closed her eyes thinking of what Celestia would do. 'Sister what would you do?' She said to herself.

With this Planet somehow being close to the spirit world. Her sister formed sitting in the chair.

"What would I do dear sister? I doubt I would be strong enough to do anything you could do. You have become Queen and a whole new planet needs you. What would happen when we go back to Equis who would control it than Twilight?"

Luna turned to look at her sister not sure what to think at all. "I am not sure about my sister. I think if the trial goes well and she is guilty and I place her in jail for a few years and reform her. Then I tell everypony that she would return to Equis to clean it up with the help of the element's children. Then I am sure we will do it well."

Celestia just stared at her sister sighing and shaking her head. "I doubt that will go over easily with many of the ponies and other races dear sister. You have more to worry about than the Equestrian army and Disharmony. The creatures in the gate are massing and getting ready to strike. They're waiting for the right time. I have been watching and of course with Grogar being one of the dead. He has been speaking to me about his plan. I sadly can't tell you anything since. Everything we are done talking I forget."

"Celestia I am worried that so much will happen that I won't be able to control it. I'm not strong like you dear sister." Celestia turned to look at her sister. A soft smile formed on her face. Luna could see that her sister may be dead but she still has the power of being so kind and gentle. It made Luna feel better she tried to nuzzle her sister but instead just went right through her.

"I feel you worry too much Luna. You're so much stronger than you think you are. I will always be here. I feel you need to contact that creature that is the counter of some pony named Loren. It might be best to see what he has to say and how he can help us."

Before Luna could say another world Celestia vanished and the door opened upcoming inside is Sabasation the lizard that harmed the elements to see if they were ready for the trial ahead.

"Hello, Queen Luna. I am here to tell you that the courtroom in your castle is all set up. I also wish to be the one to prosecute Twilight. I am sure you will find someone to defend her. But I feel I should do this. Since I have no stake in any of it."

Luna sighed nodding. "I feel that is best too. But do you feel I am being too hard on myself for not being there for the rest?'

He blinked, lifting his cane to stare at her. "Miss Luna You did what you could. You did what anyone could. It's not easy trying to defend those around you and trust me I know this very well. I have been through the same thing. It's why I am cursed to be this. In my homeworld, I was a killer a murder. So Harmony kidnapped me and formed me into a weapon that they wished me to be. Now I understand you wish to push them out. I for one don't blame you. I feel it's wise."

Luna closed her eyes again nodding. "Of course now I need to get back to taking care of what I was doing. Do you need anything else?"

He nodded. "Yes, I have learned that the baby wasn't killed by Luna. I know that you lied to Clipboard. Is it because the baby might be a threat?"

Luna's eyes fill with fear. Her eyes then go soft still holding that same fear. "Yes since she is half and half. We had to make sure the foal wouldn't be a threat. But after they breed we will give them the foal and tell them the truth. Of course, they won't take it well. When I finally meet my creator I will pay for that sin."

He just shook his head. "Harmony would have just killed the foal. It would have been too easy for them to be changed to Disharmony. That is the thing though they don't have the moral compass to make that choice. Even if they tried they couldn't. They wish to destroy all Disharmony that even exists. I am surprised they haven't asked me to take out Discord."

Luna laughed softly. "I am sure they would wish you to take out Discord. He is a big help to us just the same."

The lizard nodded. "Yes, it's also very interesting to talk with as well. It's not going to be easy to fight them. I do know a way that you could. But that would mean pushing Disharmony back enough and then Harmony enough to get them to meet in one spot. Then fight them."

"So like the battle the humans had to do it the same way and then tell them to get the hell out of our Galaxy?"

He laughed. "Ah yes, that could work. I feel you need to try to find every minion first. Thanks to the minions and pets of the Shadows. They poisoned the earth and they got a cure of course but it showed how these creatures are willing to go to destroy you. I would say it might be wise to make another commando force and have them take out these pets."

Luna looked away pausing a moment. The idea of killing just to protect those you love to her. It's not going to be very easy. But her sister had to do something for her. But it wasn't killing, it was banishing her to the moon. A threat so great just because of Jealousy and then she tried to think that because she wasn't judged like Twilight is going to be that she has a right to be the judge. But the one that does opens the door walking in.

"Oh, I am sorry Luna." They both turn to look at Starlight Glimmer. "You wished to see me?"

Luna nodded and looked to Sabasation who stood there watching. "It seems she Miss, Glimmer."

"Starlight, you have known Twilight longer than most of us. I know you were sealed for a while. But you were there when she did so much of this stuff. Now I am wondering are you willing to be the judge of her trial?"

Starlight just stood there not sure what to say. Her robotic eye made it easy to tell she was thinking. Her other eye showed the sadness in her heart.

"Has it come down to me. To be the one that judges her? I guess I will."

"Now we will work on this and study the best way to handle this when it's time. For now, I need to get back to listening to a recording that Sugar Sparkle left."

Both of them left but Starlight turned to look at Luna. "Is it wise for one so long ago to evil herself to judge someone that did so much harm? I may have just tried to take the cutie marks of every pony and tried to change time. But is it my place to judge Twilight for what she has done? What if It comes down to her death? I don't want to see Twilight die. I don't want to see her die because we couldn't stop her from getting controlled"

Starlight smiled weakly Luna just sat back into her desk. After that entire thing, Luna had no idea what to say. So Starlight just left While Luna turned the recording back on.


0000

Sugar Sparkle opened her eyes and she sat up quickly looking around. She looked right in the face of the Spider version of Eight legs.

"Ah, miss Sugar Sparkle good to see you awake." Sugar Sparkle grew angry getting off the bed getting on her hooves Eight legs stroked the metal along Sugar’s spine that replaced her old spine. Getting shot in the neck caused her old spine to rot from the poison,

"I just remember being in Jigsaws bar and suddenly being pulled into the station. I don't remember much else." She turns looking at her friends. "I see everypony is still asleep."

"Oddly no all of them but Rainbow Cloud are awake but they are frozen in a time that they will return when the time is right. As for me, I was turned into a pony, got married to Charity and we had a foal. You see the past, it's weird I know since the elements seem to be playing a joke on you gals."

"Wonderful these silly elements are playing.." She turns to look at Rainbow Cloud who looks awful. She stroked her hoof along her friends back to the metal wing tear's fall from her eyes.

"Yes, I see that you are worried about her as many of your friends."

"Will she make it?" Sugar asked, looking up to Eight legs.

Eight legs nodded. "if she will be the same after all that however is another thing in itself. She is breathing her ability to have foals still as strong as ever. I am worried though that even when the war is over. She will never be able to go back to living normally."

Sugar stared at her friend. "I have a feeling that she will be the same. I hope she gets a foal too. She told us stories about her flashes of giving birth to a wonderful beautiful foal."

Eight legs nodded. "It seems the spell is now kind of winding down. I feel myself being pulled back and forth now. When Sun Sparkle finally is done with. The entire spell will break waking your friend up. The station is slowly being built and it would have been two years. Since this happened."

Sugar Sparkle nodded. "So we will have gone forward two years. I am sure the universe is at war. We need to be ready to fight whoever is winning the war."

"No one is winning the war, my child. Everyone is at a stalemate. Disharmony tries to find more worlds to bring under their wings harmony the same. The war has gone one for so long. if we get into the middle of it we might be able to finally end it. I am hoping that we do. There is no need for all this to be there."

"I am going to go find my colt friend. I want to make sure he didn't dump me because of me being locked in a damn spell." Sugar left didn't even listen to what Eight legs were going to say. When she got outside of the tent the entire world's sun blinded her. She took a deep breath and gasped as she felt the crystal heart. Standing right in front of her is Princess Cadence.``

"Hello, Sugar Sparkle. I have come to see you but it seems you have woken up. I wish to let you know. There is a new crystal empire. You may come to visit as a hero like Spike. You have a statue of yourself for what you did for us. You helped rebuild the crystal heart."

Sugar Sparkle bowed to her princess. The princess of family and love. "I shall someday be my princess now I need to find my cold friend."

Cadence nods, vanishing back to her kingdom. Sugar walked along with the land hearing so much laughter seeing every pony she had met on the station. Looking to see Butter berry and her bodyguard selling something to Clipboard. She trotted up to him and he turned.

"Ah, just the mare I wanted to see." He went down on his knees right there lifting the ring in his horn. "Marry me?"

Sugar sparkle grew angry. "I wake up and you have the gall to ask me to marry you?!" The ponies stop what they are doing and turn to look at the angry mare. "Here I am worried that you would break my heart but you turn around and ask me to marry you what do you think will be my answer?"

Clipboard smirked. "Yes?'

Sugar sparkle snorted. "No it won't it will be..." She grabs him, kissing him deeply to the point they all cheer while the wing hoof sized goes on the hoof and they just kiss the very angry now happy Crystal pony mare holds him closer."

Butter Berry blushed. "Um, You two can stop now."

Sugar sparkle broke the kiss starring in anger at Butter Berry and the mare backed away. The Seven fangs bodyguard laughed, shaking his head.

"You ponies are so amazing to me."

Butter Berry smiled up at Cold Tooth nuzzling his side; she cared so much for him. It seems more have become friends with all the aliens coming to this world. After a while, the two broke their kiss.

"Time to go build our new home, my love." Sugar Sparkle nodded and allowed Clipboard to lead the way to Clipboard’s doctor’s office that wasn't far from the city hall. "Okay, my love I wish to add your workshop for your speeches. But we also need to turn this into a home. Do you have any ideas or do you wish me to do it all?"

"You do it all Clipboard I trust you to." She smiled sweetly and Clipboard stared at her.

"Who are you and what have you done with my love?" Sugar Sparkle rolled her eyes and allowed Clipboard to draw the plans for the house connected to the office and the rest of the area. After all, that was done something strange happened. Sugar Sparkle found herself at her wedding and then soon after the magic went nuts again. It was their wedding night. She lay in bed with him after a rough night of pleasure.

Then again the spell went forward. With Sugar Sparkle, she had longer months since well it wasn't almost a year like normal. But her element made it more seven. Since she had a big set of foals in her stomach. The spell changed again and went to her giving birth to three foals. All three of them fillies it took so much out of her though. One was pure crystal blue. She named that Jewel. The next was Crystal Green, a unicorn she named her Emerald. The next was a none crystal pony filly earth pony that pure white. She named her Cream. Then she felt herself being pulled again by the spell. She tried to fight it. She wanted to at least spend time with her foals. But the elements didn't allow it.

She ended up near her friends frozen with her foals playing with the other foals.

"Ah, another has done it." Discord said sighing he looked tired. It's rare for him to be tired. "This spell is screwing up my sleeping."

Luna nodded. "Yes, same with mine. I need to get back to listening to her recording. The spell pulled me away from my work again."

Discord laughed as he closed his eyes and fell asleep with Luna leaving again wishing this would end soon.

PreviousChapters Next