• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,577 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,577

PreviousChapters Next
Season one: Chapter 9 The battle of Nightmares part one.

"Battle. It's full of pain."

Ponies nightmare creature's getting shot falling in battle.

"Battle will never be an easy feat so is war."

Dark Weaver's firing on the enemies with all the creature's Equestria that came to this battle. Most of the wounded and the fallen.

"War would never change if we allowed the army of Disharmony to keep this foothold on this world. I have watched these ponies these creatures. These creatures of Equestria."

Sugar Sparkle would be there helping the wounded along with Savannah and Muffin. While Apple Core, Eight Legs, Discord, Luna, Sun Sparkle, and Pinkie Cake. Used her element of the dream. To form an army of dream's to fight along side with the army of Harmony.

"All battle comes with prices with death and hate. Bodies will always lay along the ground of death. It can't be stopped. Unless the one's that cause the war... Are brought down and... the ideas... Of harmony peace... are brought back to the universe. For the moment we watch... We wait... for our time."

A figure on a large hill far from the battle is watching. All in cloaks.

"For the time of the Lancer's has come. As we watch those die...we wait for our time to strike. We stand on the bridge... so no one may pass... We fight for the element of harmony."

All the figures in the cloaks bring out weapons that seem to be a dragons pike. It's a metal pole... With a sharp edge.

"And we lancer's... will be there until the end."

The cloaked figures vanish from the hill. To join in the battle but secretly. Till their asked to show themselves to all the ponies.

"The battle shall be won and shall be a story when it's over. Let's rise and take back this planet for Harmony."

The battle of dream's part 1

Ground troops position themselves at checkpoints given to them by the Dark Weaver's. At the moment it seems the counter army is not here. The Equestrian army is using small ships and star furies in the air. The Dark Weaver's set up some anti-ship weapons. The other races that joined in on this. Only brought ground troops. The lava demons stay around the Equestrian camps. Same as the Toxic troops. They wish to see how the Equestrian army handles themselves in the first battle.

The elements of harmony stay within the Equestrian camp for the moment. While they wait for Charity to land. Eight Legs paces he has been waiting for this for so many years. His many eyes stare at the creatures of Equestria. The Changelings that can transform into other races. The Griffin's. The Diamond dogs who can come up from underground. So many in one little world of peace. He asked the bearers of the elements of harmony. But the only one that wasn't there was Rainbow Cloud. Her training wasn't done yet... But he was hoping she would stay where she is.

"Now... troops of Equestria... This will be your first time going to war ever from what I have learned. Look around you first... see the other near you. You may never see them again... alive."

They looked towards each other. Another gulped but they knew what they had to do. It was time for Equestria to learn what war is. Even the new element bearer's had to learn what real war is. Just as they started learning more of it. A ship holding a group of Seven Fangs. Joining with the talks of the Equestrian army to get ready for the battle.

Finally, Charity landed in a ship full of more of the equestrian army.

"Ah, there you are Charity holder of dreams. I must speak with you alone."

Eight Legs calmly walked into the back of the large barracks-like ship they are in. Charity followed him with a calm look of worry on her face. While she looked to her friends. Not seeing Rainbow Cloud... Getting a little worried about it. A calm gentle smile then filling her face. Looking towards Eight Legs looking up to the spider creature.

Eight Legs looks back to the others closing the door. Then looks down to Charity.

"Charity I'm not going to sugar to coat this. Your army is not ready for this battle. I need you to be on the front lines. Fully start your element of harmony. Are you ready to do this? I know it will not be easy. But it will be needed to save your friends."

The eye's of the unicorn mare seemed scared and she sighed.

"I am not trained to fight. But... I should be fine. What do I need to do?'

Eight legs sighed softly.

"You need to get outside and close your eyes and tell the forest... That the element of dream's is back. To cleanse and clean this world of the nightmare. Even dreams can give proof of the future. Are you willing to see what might happen to you in the future?"

She blinks.

"Is this forest connected to my future? Will I not like what I see then?"

Eight legs sighs.

"I am not going to lie to you Charity. The last dreamer saw their time. Forming a group called night watch. Causing their own kind to fear them. Then falling into the nightmare. You will be facing them. But warning they won't be evil. Their nightmares don't allow them to forget their past."

She sighed nodding.

"When do you wish me to do this?"

Eight legs looks to her calmly.

"When the sun goes down my friend. When the sun goes down and the darkness comes. For the battle of dream's will come. But you need to empty your mind. For what you will see might... Show you the future that will happen to you."

Eight legs opened the door and calmly walked out of the room. While the others were being trained by Sun Sparkle. Twilight was still on the space station. But what about the world of Equestria? What was happening there?

________________________________________________________________

Equestria Early morning.

Within Cantor lot, a strange figure in a cloak walked to the castle. The figure fully is hidden seeming to walk through the streets. No pony even paying any mind to the creature. Making to the castle gates.

__________________________________________

Planet of nightmares. Middle of the afternoon.

Charity was deep inside her own head. Removing the thoughts of doubt. While the armies got ready. The lava demons stayed behind. Along with the Toxic beings. The weaver's and the Seven teeth are the one's fighting with the Equestrian army. They had to wait for the sun to go down. The troops setting up some strange lights. That seemed to shine through the darkness... They had to wait for the time of sleep..Luna was explaining to the troops.

"Listen nightmares like this are powerful. I know this is not normal to us. But nightmares can be deadly to many a foe. From what, Eight legs told me. These nightmare creatures took over this planet so many year's ago... The ones that live here... are to used to having their nightmares attack them. It's time to fight to take back this planet."

The army looks to each other as they aren't cheering and they feel their doubt grow. But they understand that this is needed. The first battle of the war between the army of Harmony and Disharmony.

__________________________

Equestria: Throne room.

The Cloaked figure made their way into the throne room. Guards putting their spears around the figure to keep them from going further. The cloaked figure removed their hood. As Celestia gasped.The guards set down the spears seeing who it is. Celestia told the guards to leave them be.

____________________________

Nightmare world. Sun about to go down.

The army fully ready with weapons and small ships above hovering. Getting ready for the sun to go down. The battle was ready to start. But they had to wait. To wait for the nightmares to wake... To battle them for the world itself. It would be the first battle of a painful war. The war that might end the Equestrian way of peace and hope. While the sun went down in this world. Something odd was going on in their world. Something that they would not learn till it's too late.

_______________________________________________________________

The world of Equestria: Throne Room.

The hooded figure and Celestia went to a private room and he removed the hood of the cloak again. There that stood before Celestia was a unicorn. An old unicorn a unicorn that picked her and her sister to lead Equestria. The deal that was made would have been made to both. But since Luna was placed into the moon. The deal had been broken. The old pony spoke.

"You know why I am here Tia. The deal... that was made all those years ago. It's time for the old to step down. To bring the new. It's time... to go beyond the rim of our galaxy and then become one with those of yesterday. I know you feel your time is not up Tia. But the deal was made. It's best to move on and let the young take over."

Celestia sighed and looked out the window.

"But..." She sighed and spoke. "I can't leave my subjects during this war."

The old wizard unicorn sighed.

"I wish I didn't have to take you. But there are those hunting you... They are even pretending to be your guards. You need to cast the spell and leave your form of flesh. You must hurry the battle on the world of nightmares is about to start. Please, Tia, you must do this... before they kill you. If they kill you they will take the magic... and make the battle harder for the one that... takes your place next."

Celestia sighed she called into form. A quill and paper. She started to write down a note with her magic. Putting it into a folder. Giving it to Twilight to read... When she learns what happens here. Then turns to her old friend.

"I shall start the process if you will protect me old friend."

He nodded and a staff formed out of his magic. It seems to techno magic. Magic along with powerful magic mixed with tech. He has become a Technounicorn.

________________________________________

Nightmare world: Sun setting.

The ships in the air turned on their lights. The troops staying behind to defend the people of this world. First, the ones of the air would fight. IN the air there are Pegasus. With some changelings and earth ponies in Star furies. There are also toxic ships in the air waiting. Along with the Seven fangs speeders. All ready to fight what is coming. While the sun slowly goes down. They had no idea what is happening in their own world.

_________________________________________________

Equestria

In the throne room, Celestia sat slowly casting a spell to get ready to leave this universe. She made a deal but the sun came to a sunset. While she allowed the moon to come up. While the moon went into the sky. The guards started fighting something outside the doors. It was coming closer and closer. The wizard waiting to fight to protect the princess. The door blew open bent. The dark creatures slowly slither in. They seem to look like those bug creatures. They slither and come closer as they shatter all the windows. All the history of Equestria everything gone in one swoop on those windows.

Star Swirl with his magic around the staff he started protecting Celestia from the creatures. He used his tech magic to form magic guns. He did his best to keep them off Celestia with all he could do. After awhile Celestia started to glow. As her horn started burning her fur and skin. The castle itself started to shake and fall apart from this. Ponies within the castle started rushing out. Leaving the old wizard and Celestia with the bug-like creatures.

The castle started crumbling falling apart. Guards outside rushed to the castle but a shield kept them from going inside. On the inside, Celestia was glowing brightly and she showed up in the dreams of Twilight Sparkle. She showed up as Rainbow Dash. A friend that betrayed her in the past.

Twilight had an angry look on her face. As Rainbow was held in chains. Ready to be put to death. She was very old her family behind her that she created. The great-grandmother of Rainbow Cloud. On trial for what?

"Rainbow Dash you are on trial for many reasons. One your crimes as a wonderbolt leader. Trying to destroy the changeling hive's after our peace with them. Revenge for the death of Spitfire and the others. How do you plead before your put to death?"

This seemed to be real or some fabrication of her dreams. Then she heard Rainbow's voice.

"I am sorry Twilight. I thought I would always be here for you and our friends. I need to tell you something. Someday you will forgive me forgive all your friends. You will forgive me... what I was asked to do by Celestia. Maybe someday you will honour the memory of Rainbow Dash. Goodbye, Twilight goodbye my friend."

In the castle of Cantorlot Celestia grew too hot and the letter Celestia wrote floated to Celestia's bedroom a shield of magic put up... To protect it. Star swirl looked back to Celestia. Closing his eyes and smiled.

"Thank you, my friend... I will lead your choice for the throne in the right direction."

The throne room blew up the rest of the castle standing but the throne room was gone. All that is left glowing brightly is the horn of Celestia. Twilight woke up in her bed on the station and started sobbing yelling out

"Celestia!!!"

On the world of nightmares Luna and Discord, both dropped to the ground. Luna started sobbing. Discord wrapping around her. The warrior's of all the worlds they allied with looked at them. The ones from Equestria knew something was wrong. Charity was getting ready for the battle outside. A horn was about to be blown. The sun dropped high magic lights put on. The horn was blown the battle is ready.

The battle has been started. The first of the war is on. Celestia is gone. What will happen to Harmony of Equestria and of the Galaxy? Find out next time on the next Chapter of Project Harmony.

Author's Note:

Welcome to the end of part one. The next chapter will start shortly. Then season two will start.

PreviousChapters Next