• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,578 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,578

PreviousChapters Next
Season 3:Chapter Five: The three Commando's part two: In the name of Luna.

" Resist"

It took an hour for them to be able to land. When they landed no one even came to greet them. Some knew who they were commandos sent to die for the cause of the resistance. But it was hard for them to know. The changeling stayed in the ship. The commander and Raggy left. Raggy went to go find some weapons and food. The commander did what a mare like her would do. Drink and learn how to find them. She was on her own. A nameless unicorn mare just hired and bred to kill and to save. It's a fault of their lives now. How can one but that way when no one shall be known? Maybe it's how fate has come to see it. But maybe it's not anymore. How it's seen is how she is meant to see it. She walked to the inn that was named the griffin's talon.

Inside it was very calm and gentle. It was kind of an old-world inn. A fireplace gentle music it was so much full of love. But she was here to learn how to get onto their world. Equestria where she was born and trained to be a killer. Forgotten of her name. She sat at the table. A drink is given to her for free. The griffins again knew. A pony sat at the table with her. They both drank.

" I see that Luna's commandos are still alive after the battle of harmony. But I am happy to see that. Since the Queen vanished. The guards have left us. But we expect them to be back. In force to force us under their rule. It's not going to be easy for us to fight them anymore. But we expect them a day from now. We hope to get you out of here by then." The commander nodded. The two stood up looking to the tender and he opened a strange door to the back.

" Come on.." She calmly said the two ponies walked down the stairs to their new tomb or what it would be called. Its how some saw it but to her, it is her tomb. her death her seeking of dreams. When they got into the stairwell it was silent. They stayed silent. Only the sound of their hooves on the stone. The stone made it sound like a march of death and harm. The path is how we see it one said. The path is how we seek it. But we shall never know,

<HR>

They finally made it to the main room. Some many computers so little time. The commander sat in the chair while the resistance around made of many different races and sects. Sat there. They stayed silent so silent. But when it became apparent that they knew what was going to happen they seek for the end of the silence.

" We need you to do something before we give you the info on how to get back to our world commander. We need you to free our children here. The Queen wished to take them from us. So we would have to follow her with endless hope and dreams. I know that is not what you wanted but are you willing to do so." The commander nodded standing up.

" It's who I am lead the way to this place." They looked at each other. Nodding the leader of the resistance leads the commander the killer to her target. But it was going to be hard for her to do this. It was a long trek through the tunnels she looked to see the sick and the dying because of a sickness Queen Twilight wished to force on this world. But it's not going to be easy for them to fight this war she knew this. She knew this too well.

She stood there just watching the children cry and cough. They were going to die when the guards came here. When the army came here to reclaim the planet. it's never going to be easy to see that. it's how the pain will never know the needing of the night.

" It's how most have come to us." The commander looked to the leader as he spoke. " The sickness has done so much to us. So much to our foals, the sickness was made to just target them can you understand how much that hurts? it's not what we wanted but we have wanted to be free from the Queen. Now her helpers like Sunset have done more harm than good." The commander just gave a nod. Not speaking one bit. She just stared her eye's focused on a dying child. She didn't cry she knew that fear. She knew that death.

" Its what I have seen all my life. I wish to see it. I wish for it to end with the night and they shall never see. I wish to seek it. I wish to end it. Maybe the time is right for me to do such a thing. But we will never know but how do we see with the ending night." The commander calmly ended with that. They started to walk again through the tunnel it was hard for them both. The commander knew. She knew...But when she knew that her death would come. She didn't care she welcomed it.

<HR>

They finally got outside and there was a giant building full of many guards. The leader looked to her and pointed with a claw. " That is it. They have our children there. I don't know what they’re doing to them but it's not going to be good. I fear that they will use them to find us. Then we will have to put them down." The commander just nodded. She knew what she must do. She looked for a guard that was on his or her own. She found one. he was sitting on a bench looking at a griffin seeming to want to talk with them.

But the commander nodded to the leader and went to sit by the mare. She spoke. " I don't care about this job. I never signed up to harm children. I see those eyes and fear. I don't want to see it anymore. Do you know what that is like?" The commander just smiled.

" Yes, I do... I was trained to be a commando." The guard looked to her with horror in her eyes. The commandos of Luna. She knew them well she had fear in her eyes. They killed with no mercy. They always got their target. For if one is here then its a bad thing. The idea of it all is something that will never come to pass again.

" Y...you you're not here to kill me are you?" The commander just looked at her and shook her head.

" No child. I am here to save the children. Let me have your outfit and you are free to go. I'm only here to find a way back home. To meet my death. For I know it's coming we die for Luna." The guard nodded and stood up leading the Commander to a bush. She took off the armor and the commander put it on.

" The key card is in the pocket. Please give them hell. I no longer wish to be here. I wish to find them and find the station and Luna again." She nodded. She lifted a paper giving it to the guard it had the place where the station was.

" Welcome to the resistance child." The guard nodded leaving the Commander to her duty. it was time for her to praise Luna the only way she knew how. By killing Luna's enemies. So is the will of her commandos.

<HR>

It was pretty calm in the market place. Raggy the yak never wished to be a commando. But her father felt it would keep her from doing something stupid. Then she realized what she was forced to do. She even told her father. he liked the idea that she would give her life for Luna. For it's Luna. Her word to some is the law. Even with the death of Celestia, many loved Luna. They didn't care for her sister.

But what she was searching for was supplies. It was going to be hard to find it though since most of it was the black market. She went to a shady part of the town. She felt that it was going to be harder for her to do this. her hope her understanding of the dreams. But when she got there it was pretty evident that they wouldn't be here long. The Equestria army was already here. She couldn't hide but she just had to fit in and get what she needed. It’s going to be too hard for her to do that though. When she got there to one of the stalls she spoke.

"I am seeking special supplies." She whispered when she got closer. " In the name of Luna." The bat pony blinked nodding. She leads Raggy to the back and when they got there. All there was is food weapons and their orders.

" Your order's from Luna are to save Discord. If you do get a chance try to take out Sunset. I doubt you will be able to. But in Luna's name, we do her bidding in death." Raggy nodded. Raggy got the supplies being large enough to look like a caravan. She headed back to the ship. While she didn't know what her commander was doing.

But when she got back to the ship she went inside placing the supplies and weapons along with the orders inside. The changeling spoke it sounded female.

" The commander is saving this planet from the Queen's minions she asked us to keep the ship running and then be ready to pick her up. She said make sure the cloak is on as well." Raggy gave a nod the ship slowly taking off and then vanishing into the night of new Griffin stone.

<HR>

The commander walked into the building. She didn't care what the name of it was. Then it was harming the citizens of Luna's Night. She walked the halls in the outfit she was given. No one knew who she was she wasn't on any wanted poster. But also she wanted to find was the core of this place. So she could blow it and free whoever is stuck in here. The children of the night.

She kept walking the halls finding a few ponies guarding something. She didn't care she threw a strange bomb in front of them when it blew. It ate away at the bodies. Slowly turning them to nothing but dust. it blew into the vents. She didn't care if she was breathing in the enemy as long as they were dead in the name of Luna. She walked to the cells. Finding that most of these children are sick from being tested on.

She placed down a teleportation device that the resistance gave her. After it was linked to another. The resistance came in slowly opening the cells to get their children. The commander felt this was to easy but...Maybe they didn't expect any pony from the Harmony one to be alive still.

" I shall clean this place out. Get the children out." She lifted a bomb from her pocket heading out. The leader of Luna's Commandos. She placed the bomb in the prison. But it wasn't all she was going on to do. She lifted parts from her uniform making a large energy blaster. The name of the weapon is her name. Bella. She placed a cap inside it. As it powered up. She looked back to the Resistance her eyes glowing.

" In the name of the Princess of the night." She said with an empty look like her face. "May all the enemies die in the name of her grace." The resistance looked at each other. They knew its best to leave if Luna's Commando's show up. She placed the helm over her head. Hiding her face and the rest of her body. Cloaking herself. The gun floated in some strange magic.

Each hall of the building the commander fired the weapon causing the ponies to scatter but she spoke in a poem. " The night.. has come for you little ponies. The night of Luna has come." She knows she is being recorded. "I am Luna's wrath from death. To all those who work for the Queen shall be killed."

She kept firing killing many of the ponies. She didn't care who they were if they had families or getting close to marriage. In the name of Luna, she will cleanse the Equestria of this threat. " The death of the Queen of the night shall clean with revenge." The voice kept saying from her. She set down bombs in each cleanroom that had the bodies of ponies.

She didn't care they didn't give their lives for Luna. If they did that she wouldn't have been trying to kill them. But she cleaned up enough. She spoke deeply in a voice. " In the name of Luna escape...Her vengeance is done. Now it shall leave." The commander calmly left in the cloak. She stayed in the outfit as well. Turning to the building setting off the bomb and the entire building blew up. She had a dark smile on her face.

" Praise Luna." She softly said. She walked into the darkness of the planet.

<HR>

She went back to the landing pad and came out of the cloak. The suit was left behind along with the weapon. The ship came out of the darkness landing for her. But before she could leave the Griffin's came out of their home's and she turned to them.

She bowed her head to them they all nodded. Grabbing weapons and turning to take care of the rest of the Queen's Minions to free their homeworld. She walked into the ship and the others looked at her. " You sure caused a giant stir commander.”

The commander looked at them with a frown. " I did in the name of Luna..." She said softly." Raggy nodded and the Ai set the ship up to get them to Equestria the ship cloaked while the entire planet is under attack. But they have to fight to protect their world. It was going to be a long flight a flight they knew they would never return to. All they knew was death for they have been trained all their lives this way.

PreviousChapters Next