• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,575 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,575

PreviousChapters Next
Season one Final: Chapter 10 The battle of nightmares part two.

"Death Shall come."

Dark Evil creatures are fighting the forces of Harmony. All of them working together for the common goal. Changeling's, Diamond Dogs, Yak's as the commandos, Ponies, Dark Weaver's and the races they have allied with along the way. They protect the glowing form of Charity. While the army she uses fights the darkness. Large creatures that are dragons fighting off nightmares of death. They are fighting to the very source of this darkness. The middle of the forest. A strange tree that was left by the old keeper of dreams.

"I am Charity. I am just one that makes outfits for other ponies. I am not a fighter... My friends are risking their lives for me here. I am not fond of allowing others to die for me. I see the wounded... I see Muffin and Savannah working so hard. I see Luna and Discord fighting through some pain that they feel. I see Sun Sparkle with a strange sniper that has her Cutie mark... I see all the forces giving their lives... For this race, we know nothing about."

In the middle, the troop's fly away from a large creature and she opens her eyes in fear. Seeing the dark creature. It roars and it all goes black.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

An hour before the battle

Before the battle started there was no word of what is happening in Equestria at this time. They had an entire communications blackout. Sun Sparkle was in a strange armour that protected all her body. She was leading the Changeling army that was being sent in to take out some tree. The others staying behind to protect Charity. Star Furies in the sky to take down the flying nightmares. The Dark Reavers made a strange circle around Charity. Eight legs held her hoof and smiled showing his venom filled teeth.

"Listen, my little friend... All you need to do... is to call on your Element I know you aren't willing to do this... Now listen closely Charity everyone is here to protect you... We need you to keep the camp and the army going after the tree is protected."

He looks up at the dinner bell and Apple Core along with Pinkie cake made food. "Come along... for..." Pinkie Cake looked down with tears in her eyes and Apple Core finished. "For your final meal."

The Equestrian army sat the table eating. While Luna and Discord stayed close to Charity. Charity had much fear in her eye's. But nodded and closed her eyes calmly. The Dark Weavers and Eight legs stood around her to protect her. Their armour and weapons ready. Leaning on a staff with webs to keep up and aiming their weapons all over.

Looking back to see Charity starting to glow. She glowed brightly and her element that is the needles started to glow and then lift above her head. She started to knit and sew creatures out of strange dreams. At first, it was cloths that vanished and then after a few more times she formed dragons. She lifted her hoof and they charged into the forest.

__________________________________________________________________________

Inside the forest.

Sun Sparkle and the Changeling army fought through the dark nightmares. Diamond Dogs helped them through while the Yaks kept them from harming them. They had something that could destroy the tree. Sun Sparkle looked up seeing some of the Star furies with the ponies in them explode. She knew before this battle was over with there would be many dead. A large creature attacked them and a lancer sliced through it and then went back into the darkness while the troops did see them. But didn't wait. They rushed through the battle while the dragons fought the dark creatures. If they could have gotten real dragons here they would have. Sun sparkled whispered to the commander of the Changeling troops.

"Buggy, turn the armour on... We need to get through here without any of you dying." He nodded and they turned their armour on and vanished into the darkness along with Sun Sparkle

_____________________________________________________

Outside the forest.

The battle outside of the forest was looking really grim. Half the Equestrian army was either dead or wounded. Savannah and Muffin were taking care of the wounded and the dead. Muffin had tear's in her eyes she had never seen so much death. She then heard two Diamond Dogs speak.

"No... we were meant to be married... No...." He was holding his mate tightly in his arms and she was dying in his arms and he started howling in deep pain. Luna and Discord did all they can to protect Charity so much death from these nightmare creatures. There was so much screaming the six allies where protecting the camp. The Seven fangs had no issues with these creatures it seems they fought like monsters. There was suddenly a large roar and through the forest, a large monster came out of nightmare's It destroyed most of the forest and tossed most of the army and then rushed towards Charity.

The Dark Reaver along with Eight legs got tossed away and Luna stood in front of Charity trying to fight it and she took a deep breath trying to use the voice. "YOU SHALL NOT HARM HER!!!" The voice pushed the creature back and the creature tries to hit Luna aside and it couldn't. "You shall not beat the princess of the night!!" The creature roared loudly and then went to stomp on Luna hard. Discord pushed her out of the way and didn't get hit and then it turned to Charity. Charity opened her eyes the element still glowing... She stood on her hooves staring at the creature. She was told by Eight legs to let this happen.

"NO!! You can't harm her." Luna yelled and then the creature attacked and there was a bright flash blinding everyone but not the ones in the forest. It gave them time to get to the tree before more died. It made the nightmares vanish and then the flash stayed for awhile.

________________________________________

Charity's battle and future.

In the darkness of her mind, she opened her eyes staring face to face with the Element of nightmare. He was the bug race but he seemed black and covered in tendrils but he seemed respectful even if he was evil. "So... you're the one that is my counter and I am yours... It's nice to meet you even if we may have to kill each other... someday... I'm... Honestly, I have been asleep for so long... I forgot my name. A creature like you having to fight disharmony... I am very sorry that you have to do this... I see you're trying to get back the planet I put in pure nightmare state... I am honoured you wish to fight me holder of Dreams."

Charity found this strange her eyes studying the creature. "I am... Charity of Equestria... why are you being so kind to me? I was told the minions of Disharmony never respected others."

The nightmare creature chuckles softly. "Hmm, I see you have been speaking to Eight Legs..." He chuckled and then his features turn sad. "So... you wish to see your future then? If you follow the path I did you would become like me. I wish you to beat me... I don't wish to be part of this war. But I am forced because the army of Disharmony needs its hero." The creature looked to the army that was slowly forming in front of him. Charity finally see's how big this army is. Most of it is races she hasn't met yet... But even some Dark Weavers. "I am sorry Charity but they expect me to kill you here and now." Tears form in his bug-like eyes. A sword of nightmare forming looking away. "I wish this war never happen. But the creator's of Harmony turned to Disharmony. We fought them and then... we turned to them... Now..." He puts his hand on Charity's head and seeming to explain the entire story in a second. "Tell the story... if you live... tell the truth... tell them all. Now... I am sorry."

He swings his sword of nightmare to try to harm Charity but the knitting needle of her element turned into a needle sword and she blocked with her magic. Staring calmly at him with a frown. "If you don't wish to kill me... then stop this... fight them." The nightmare creature turned to her again and swings as their swords hit together over and over. "I am sorry Charity I can't... you will learn that most of us... Don't even want this war... But Disharmony calls for this war." Their swords hitting together and Harmony forms behind Charity she finally sees the creators of harmony. Strange creature's that seem to have pony shape bodies and heads... But they're more alien. Then looked back to the army of disharmony the same but eviler. These creatures are races of old. It seems from her mind we are stuck in their war.

___________________________________________________________

Forest the evil tree.

Sun Sparkle rushed with her army through the dead and dying of the Equestrian army. They finally get to the tree and it seems to be a willow dead and groaning in anger. She looks to Changelings and nods as they start to put charges on the tree. They do so but after all that then creatures attack and surround the changelings as they change into large creatures and start fighting them off. Sun Sparkle looks back to the bombs as their counting down and she closes her eye's hoping for peace in her heart. But her element wouldn't glow so it's not her time yet. She said softly... "Please, Charity."

_________________________________________________

The Battle.

Charity and the nightmare creature had blood falling from their wounds and they just been fighting for what it seemed like hours. Charity panted calmly and the nightmare creature still had his sorrow shown in his bug eyes. "I am sorry miss Charity but your army has lost. Your real body is dead... Your friends are dead. We will be winning this battle soon and all of you will be dead... I am sorry to have ruined your life this... war was not... what you should have come to... If you do win... this battle we will meet again... On the real battlefield and we will speak..."

Charity felt what he was saying is true she felt her heart break she made her horn glow brightly to try to blind him. It seems to work and she stabs him right through the chest and he dropped his sword of nightmares and it vanished and he fell to his knees looking up to Charity. "Now... your future... don't fret.. if it's not what you want... you can change it... But I didn't let my heart to change the future. Remember Charity, love your friends... don't let them fall apart..." He would vanish and then she would see her future.

___________________________________________

The Future of Charity.

The first part of the future was on a battlefield taking care of the wounded it was in a strange world. She looked to see all her friends... Even Rainbow Cloud flying. Seeing Sun Sparkle with a strange sniper and looked to see what their fighting. Large hulk creatures she was seeming to be screaming something for Pinkie Cake to get out of the way and looks to see Sugar Sparkle rushing to attack the creature with her legs in the wheelchair too. Then a bomb goes off.

Then she sees a wedding seeing two get married looking over to see Pinkie Cake with three limbs missing and their robotic and with a robot eye. Looks to see that half of Apple Core's face is robotic then looks to see the others are fine. Looks down to herself seeing one of her hooves are gone. Replaced with a wooden peg.

Then the last one she sees is the battle between her and the nightmare. It was a world that was on fire and it looks like it was the final battle. Looking to see Cantorlot on fire. Then the nightmare speaks. "You saw this... when we first met... You knew sooner or later we would come here... This future can be stopped if you and your friends do the right choices... But don't stop the marriage, that's the only time I am sure Rainbow Cloud will be happy."

________________________________________________

Sun Sparkle and the army

Sun Sparkle along with only nine Changelings were still standing as they pushed back the army that was attacking them the commander Buggy was dead. She pointed her hoof at the others to rush out they nodded and left her behind. She then got the bomb set up and turns seeing that she is surrounded closing her eyes feeling that she is going to die. Then opens her eyes seeing a pony in a cloak along with Dark Wavers. They have pikes ready to fight the dark creatures. One of them speaks.

"Run Element of peace...we shall take care of this."

She nodded and flew up into the air and then looked down seeing these creatures vanish with all the ones that attacked her dead. She flew away as the tree blew up.

_______________________________

The world of Nightmare

The creatures scream and cry in pain as the army looked to see the ones they're fighting and slowly die. The sun of the world comes up and all the darkness turns the world into a bright pink. The trees turning pink and the creatures that live in the village that their protecting come out finally. They look like gator's and they look to see their world the way it was before... the war of old started. They start cheering and dancing but the Equestrian army was picking up their dead and wounded. Charity was passed out while she was carried to a ship with Muffin and Savannah and the rest of the wounded. Then there is a loudspeaker going off.

"Citzens of Equestria and our Allies we have won our first battle." Eight Legs yelled and then a ship landed and it's Twilight everyone looking at her to see crying eyes. She stood to the podium and looked at everypony and creatures...

"Diplomacy will have to wait. Celestia is dead..."

_____________________________________________________________

Equestria a week later.

It's been a week since the battle of the planet that was called Slith. But after the funeral's of all that died. The learned the final number of all the forces that died. 60 ponies, two Yaks, 100 Changelings, and 30 diamond dogs. But now it was time to mourn the death of Celestia. In a glass case, her horn was held. Twilight started to speak as she was trying hard not to speak.

"Many... years ago she was my teacher she taught me so much. She then gave me an old spell from Star swirl and turned me into the Princess I am now." Tears streaming down her face. "I wish I could have been here to save her. But all I can do this is sing for her. I wish to honour her so her horn... Will stay right here for everyone to pay respect to her." She closes her eyes and calmly starts to sing.

"A wonderful... Princess of our world that has... lead us since the founding of Equestria... We are going to be lost without her... We are going to be very lost without her." She stops singing and sighs softly saying "That's all I can do." She goes to the horn and bows heading back into the castle. As all gave their respects to the horn.

____________________________________

Inside the ruined castle.

Luna trotted up to Twilight with a letter to her from Celestia. "I am going to head back to the station... I can't be here... any longer... please read this... before I go, though." Twilight looked up to Luna and opened the letter and started to read out loud.

"My Dearest Twilight if you're reading this I am dead... I am sorry to tell you this. But I need you to take my throne and give Luna the Station. It's time for you to take control of Equestria and give Luna what she wants control of the space station. But sooner or later you will understand why. But I need you to take up the throne your former friend and mentor Celestia."

Luna looked to Twilight and nodded. "You will have to put up the sun and the moon. I am sorry that I am not going to stay... But with this war... The station is going to need help." Twilight nodded and she looked out the window.

______________________________

Empty Space.

Four of the pods glow brightly showing that four of the elements of disharmony are waking up and getting ready for the battle ahead.

___________________________________________

"It's the year 3050 now known as the end of Celestia's rein. The battle has started for us but soon we will either fall or never see the way home again. This station Project harmony shall be a beacon in this blight. For I am Princess Luna the leader of this station. We shall be a beacon in the darkness of space spreading harmony and peace wherever we go... For we will not back down in this battle. But I do fear..."

It shows a fleet of ships of Disharmony gathering in empty space getting ready to battle. These ships they look bug like organic and they make no sounds as they fly.

"That this war is going to get worse before it gets better. I wish to know what is going to be done."

A ship docks and Jigsaw is there waiting Rainbow Cloud comes off in her cloak but takes the hood off and they kiss and hug as they show their love to each other.

"For we will never fall."

Muffin is taking another stem secretly as Savannah is not watching and helping take care of the wounded. Muffin seems to have bloodshot eyes.

"For we may have lost many in this battle."

Claw and Sun Sparkle seem to be in bed... It seems Sun Sparkle is sleeping with her second in command and a Griffin no less.

"But we are going to not waver as our hearts shall rise"

Charity wakes up looking at the wounded and Apple core and Pinkie cake offering food.

"For we are the army of Harmony and we will not go long into the night."

Sugar Sparkle is seen holding a speech on C&C

The station is shown with many ships of the allies floating around it. "We shall fight and never give up." Then the picture fades.

A station if peace... A hope in the night... A place for peace known as a way to learn about different species in the universe... But the universe is not kind... Many would say its evil it has an evil heart... The universe will always be willing to kill destroy just to say... You don't belong here... With that peace shall rise... Even if the universe refuses to allow it. In the name of all races that work on this station... Give peace, bring peace... Welcome to the station... Welcome to hope welcome... to the dream welcome... to Project Harmony.

Season one ends. Editor: rainbowscoots1

PreviousChapters Next