• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,581 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,581

PreviousChapters Next
Season Four: Chapter Nine: Discord and Savannah: Elements vs The Counter arc: Ride to the final battle arc

It’s been at least six months since Savannah was captured and her friends can’t do anything to help her. Glyph has done so much since he passed his laws and wars have broken out in the zebra homeworlds. I have stolen the likeness of this zebra stallion for so long that I have had to freeze him in time so he never ages. His wife allowed me to do so but I am worried about Savannah and I got a letter about what happened to her.

I learned Savannah had been moved to the main planet. I got a letter from the resistance, a group of other zebras in power. Before I can leave the wife of the zebra stallion he has taken over comes in.

“Discord everything is set up and when everything is said and done will I get my husband back?”

I nod quickly

“Yes, and as promised I got the guards' commander to protect you and your children. Things are going to get bad soon the resistance is winning and I heard he wants to kill Savannah and he feels it’s the only way to break the resistance by killing her in front of a crowd.”

The mare sighs, shaking her head.

“I don’t get it Glyph promised us so much and then when we learned he got contacted by disharmony and it got to the point we can no longer help it and we need to destroy it before Harmony attacks us.”

I sigh deeply.

“Is my ship ready to go?”

The wife of the stallion I took over nods.

“They’re ready to take you to the main world and please save her.”

I chuckle

“I will do what I can but I am weaker than I used to be. I don't have the power I used to have. Disharmony has destroyed much of me and it’s all I can do to keep this body form. I promise though when it’s all done he will return.”

She tilts her head

“What do you mean weaker than you used to be Discord?”

A weak smile forms across my face.

“There will be a time I need to go into heavy Hibernation and the world will go on without me. I won’t end up going to the land between worlds. The future will need me. I will go when I am no longer needed.”

The mare smiles.

“Discord I hope you find what you need in the future. The future will not be easy without those like you to help us move it along.”

I chuckle

“I am the lord of Chaos. I use Chaos to help bring order to the universe. Even if Order is not always the best idea most of the world is out there. . Now is there anything else I need to know?”

The mare sighs.

“The disharmony element of honor will be there to watch the killing of Savannah do what you feel you can to free her and I hope you can end it.”

A weak smile forms on my face nodding as I head to my private pad for a ship. I close my eyes staring at the ship after I open my eyes again heading inside and notice a zebra mare ready to fly me to the main world.

“I am ready.”

The zebra nods and it doesn't take so long when we land. I head to the prison to see if I can find Savannah and see what has become of her after six months.

_______________

Cell

When the opens up in the dark room. I see the mare in the darkness. She has been well fed at least. I light a torch and the mare hides quickly back in the darkness she hisses in pain and shudders.

“The light has been taken from me for so long. Is that you Discord?”

I let the light shine on the right side of her face and a gasp came out of my mouth. They destroyed the right side of her face. Her eye is gone, and there is nothing left in that part of her face. She just smiles showing her teeth. At least there is enough to protect her teeth.

“What did they do to you, Savannah?”

She chuckles softly

“They did what they felt would break me. But no, I am not broken. They tried to break me for so long.”

I notice many scars on her and then notice a scar that removes something from her.

“Did they remove your ability to have foals?”

Savannah smiles weakly

“They did more than that Discord. They destroyed every part of everything about me. I am no longer me. If only I could call my element it might heal me a bit. But I haven’t seen it so I left it back home. I thought it would be just a simple moment of coming here, never thought I would be here this long.”

I hold Savannah’s hoof.

“The harmony in your heart is gone... They did break you. Savannah. You need to hope, please hope maybe you can be healed.”

Savannah laughs.

“Tell me Discord, do I have a right to live? I am the only one keeping these worlds together from Glyph destroying.”

Suddenly the door opens and the knight who is the disharmony element of honor walks in staring down at the zebra.

“Is this what they did to you to destroy you my counter?”

He lowers himself to stare into the eye of the zebra.

“I need you strong, I need you to fight me I know in your eyes and the one beside you. There is no way Glyph will be able to keep the promises to Disharmony. Disharmony doesn't have the power or the ability to stop the resistance.”

I sigh deeply

“Why are you trying to get her to fight you?”

The dishonor element I never got his name. Savannah looks up at the armored bird smirking.

“Bright Wing I lost my will to fight. I can’t..”

Bright Wing nods

“I may be Honor instead of Dishonor. I am the only one of the disharmony who refuses to follow the path of darkness. Please we need to end this war and get rid of Disharmony and Harmony in our universe so you can finally rest.”

Savannah sighs and I take her hoof and the bird takes her hoof.

“Oh, the great soul of honor. This is your disharmony soul. I have followed every path you wished me to. I just need you to follow it again. Give this holder of sacrifice her hope again so her element can return please oh soul of honor.”

I hold the hoof and wing tightly to help and Savannah glows.

_____________

Muffin New Rome New Celestia



I have been trying for a while to keep my mind off what is going on with Savannah I get out of bed and look over at our husband he hasn‘t slept well since she has been gone and it’s been six months I nuzzle into him as he sleeps soundly and when he opens his eyes a light blinds us both.

“Muffin what is that light?”

I look at the desk and see the element of Sacrifice, the herb bag meant for Savannah. I shake him.

“Bone Spear look.”

He takes a quick look and the pure awe of the element glowing and floating into the air. I quickly fly to the door to open it as it breaks through a window and flies into the sky as we watch it fly off and I look back at Bone Spear.

“She is alive!!”

Bone Spear smiles.

“Good… I hope she is ready for the battle ahead.”

______________

The prison.

Bright Wing pulls back, nodding.

“It is done it may be too late but when it gets here. Discord will be at least ten days before it gets here and the event to kill Savannah will be in the same amount of days. So you need to do what you can to get ready. The element can only do so much.”

I nod and head out waving to Savannah and I head into the broken city to meet what is left of the resistance and the other leaders working for Glyph. We have done so much to get this ready and it’s all we can do. Glyph has destroyed so much of the zebra species and most of their words are under harsh wars it’s now time we need to do something.

PreviousChapters Next