• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,577 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,577

PreviousChapters Next
Season 3: Chapter Twelve: The daughter of Harmony and Disharmony: The return of the elements arc

Sun Sparkle, The daughter of Twilight Sparkle. She refused to call herself a princess. She may have been born from a princess. But in her mind, she is just the same as everypony. Even if she was always in the Shadow of her mother. She hasn't forgiven her mother at all for what she did. She has lived for 1000 years she has watched her mother fall. At the very moment in the dream spell. She is speaking to her mother.

It wasn't a good idea for her too. But Twilight wanted to talk to her. "Mother... please don't beat yourself up. I know you loved her. But you met dad." Twilight grew angry staring at her daughter but then calmed. Seeing her daughter makes her happy. She always loved her just never knew how to show it. After she and Tempest broke up because of War.

"Oh, Twilight you don't have to act like that." They both turned seeing Fluttershy? She looked young that she has had a potion of youth. She stood by Sun Sparkle. Of course, Sun Sparkle didn't know Fluttershy. But she knew of her. Twilight's eye's filled with tears. She reached for the yellow mare. But the yellow mare just moved back.

"Fluttershy.."

"I'm not here Twilight. This is all in your head. It's trying to get you to talk to yourself and..." Sun Sparkle gulped seeing the large cockroach creature with her father's eyes. Fluttershy moved out of the way and vanished. Twilight stared at her former Husband.

"I...Broke Tempest heart because of you." War rolled his eyes. Looking to Sun Sparkle.

"Hello, Daughter... I see you're trying to get your mother to tell you why she did all this. I can tell you easy.. Disharmony didn't even need to help her. She broke Tempest’s heart. It all started when she tried to steal the orb from Queen Novo.." He stared at Twilight. "I didn't need to do a thing you did it to yourself."

Twilight sobbed she knew he was right. She went down this path herself. "The so-called... Princess of Friendship did this to herself. The Storm King didn't do it...You did it to yourself. Tirek you fought him and won. Starlight you saved her life. You did so much Twilight I fell in love with you because of your good heart. I never wanted to turn you to Disharmony. I wanted to be free of that war.. Then they found me."

Sun Sparkle nuzzled into her father he smiled at her stroking her head. "Why don't you just move on from that then? Why not just leave?"

He sighed. "If only if it was that easy daughter. They found me... so long ago. I had to keep up appearances. I had to make sure you were safe. You are half Harmony half, Disharmony daughter. You could free Disharmony minions with your Element of peace or become me. But it all went wrong.. I didn't want Starlight to be ripped apart like she was. I didn't want the Wonderbolts to be killed in front of their children. I didn't want Rainbow to be killed. "

Suns Sparkle sat on her haunches listening to her father. Looking to her mother who is crying her eyes out. "Mother..." War calmly pulled his daughter away looking to his former wife. He sighed Placing her away from Twilight.

" I will talk to her." War walks back into the room. "Twilight." He held her hoof.

" I am sorry for what I said but you did kind of bring this on yourself. I wish I could have stayed with you and tried to stop you. But of course, I was killed. Every time my harmony side try's to become good. The disharmony army finds me and uses me. I loved you...But I have watched you fall Twilight. You can't blame everything on me or your friends."

Twilight spoke weakly. "I treated our daughter like she was a threat. I hurt Spike so much. I broke my promise to you. That no matter what happens I wouldn't turn evil. But look at me... My hoof is being held by an alien of a race of Disharmony who had a daughter with you."

War sighed nodding. "Our daughter is going to be a threat to both sides. Harmony will try to gain her trust. Disharmony will try to forcibly control her. There will be a time when she can hold both side's powers and use them. But that's the issue, my love. She will live as long as you do. Longer than even her friends. She will be fighting this war longer than them. If they can finally end it. By killing off me and the others."

Twilight sobbed softly he reached in and hugged her tightly. "Oh, Twilight find Tempest fix things.. I know she is in this world now. With that little monster of her's Grubber. I am sure she saved her heart for you." Twilight had a wake smile on her face. Sun Sparkle just listened she didn't know her father that well. She wished she did.

"Go...get to know our daughter can I call you by your pony name?" War smiled nodding. "Glowing might. please go talk to our daughter." War nods. He pulled her into a hug again.

"Before I leave Twilight you need to point out to Luna when she puts you on trial that she caused a rebellion with what she did. But of course, it's hard to know what was worse. What she did or what you did. Luna is not innocent in all her doing's. Neither was her sister. They have guilt running for years. But focus on Luna You need to get your world back. They need you at the helm of that battle."

Twilight nodded. "Why do you say this why would I be needed might?"

"Because if my Disharmony side sees you. He will remember all the love all the time we shared and give up. It would take time. But it would be what you need." Twilight nodded. War stood up slowly walking away from the Prison looking to Sun Sparkle.

"I have a feeling that I'm going to have to fight your father. But before then...can we talk like a father and daughter should?"

War nodded his bug-like mouth formed into a smile. "Of course. Knowing my friend...who is the former forgiveness he will wish us to battle."

00000

The two have walked away from Twilight into an area where they could speak.

"Well Father I am well pregnant and I wish you could be here to help me through it. I know mother won't be able to."

War blinks he got an upset look on his face. "Well, you won't have to worry even if we met. I would demand to see my grandchild no matter even if we were in a battle."

Sun Sparkle nodded. "But first. Why did you land on Equestria and how did you find a pony body?"

War thought a moment. "Well, I used to be part of a race that was worm-like creatures that could take over. But we turn into what you see now. Of course." He lifted his arm and the worms come out. " I can bring more so I can see what is going on around the universe But I only do this if I want to see what's up. So I took over a pony that is your father. But when my worms take over the bodies become me. So you are a daughter of Harmony and Disharmony."

Sun Sparkle didn't know what to think about that. She is in between. "What does that mean for me father? Will both sides try to take full control of me?" War thought a moment he didn't seem to be sure but he looked back at his daughter with a shrug.

"I wouldn't know. I am not the full leader of Disharmony. The ones that control the rest of us are. We don't even know who they are. They just send their army under our control after their enemies. But the issue they’re going to have both sides. is that they won't be able to control you or any descendent of your's down the line."

Sun sighed. " I see so I am lucky because I come from a line of Disharmony and Harmony? I don't understand this it's strange to me. I feel no different then I do now. I am strong I do feel that my wings are broken though."

War blinked. " Your wing's are broken?"

"Yes, that happens when Twilight sent her entire army to attack us. I was one of the lucky ones that got my wing's broken. Of course, they will heal over time. But it will take time for that to happen. It's not going to be easy to do so though. At the time it will be even harder to do. But who knows really."

War sighed. "So she fully got under the control of Disharmony? I do hope she understands that her trial is not going to go easy. I have seen what Equestria looks like now. Half of it is on fire. Most of the creature's escaped on the ship. The crystal empire is completely gone. Ponyville nothing but ruins now."

Sun Sparkle nodded. " I was born long after you and her friends were gone. I have no idea why she waited so long to give birth to me. I never asked her why she waited so long. While I was growing up all I heard is her crying about how lonely she felt. I was right with her the entire time.

Sun Sparkle sighed a bit. Leaning into her father. " I wish this war never happen father. It doesn’t seem fair to the rest of us. I know war is not fair. But I never got to know you. I heard you were murdered by Rainbow Dash."\

"Yes yes, I was. I wish she didn't I could have found a way to keep her alive. Of course, the Disharmony side of me did want her dead. She didn’t trust me and hated the fact that I asked that you be placed in Stasies in your mother’s womb."

Sun Sparkle blinks. " Why?"

"You see I knew what was going to happen. It was going to get very bad. So I wanted to make sure that she didn't have you after she got to space. That took 1000 years and then another 1000 years to get the station fully ready for Equestrian life." Sun Sparkle sighed closing her eyes

"You knew I would meet my friends, didn't you? I lied about my age to them and told them all I am 20 years old. I only told Claw how old I am." She sighed closing her eyes tightly. "Starlight warned me that if I ever met you that you would try to control me. But from what I see you don't seem to be a lier or anything."

"Oh I do lie I do backstab. But you're my daughter my blood. I'm not going to do that to you because what would it get me? All I wish to do is get to know you before my friend or well former friend tries to get us to battle as the others did with their counter's."

Sun Sparkle nods. lifting her gun looking through the caps. "Well, I am not looking forward to doing that father. But if I have to we have to. But before I do it tell me about your race or what they used to be like."

War blinks thinking on that. " It's been so long Sun Sparkle but I can try. My race was known as the cockroaches we were a rare type of species that just found it's a way through our world. But I don't remember much else. After being trapped in that tube for so many year's you tend to forget alot of things."

Sun nodded. " I am going to go see what I am needed for. I saw a few doors with my cutie mark on it. So Maybe I am meant to follow them. If we meet again in battle please capture me and try to not kill me." War nodded. Sun Sparkle left the room. War sighed knowing he wouldn't be able to stop his Disharmony side from trying to hurt her. But he knew he could stop it from trying to kill her.

War walked back into the room that held Twilight. "Twilight I need you to promise me something."

Twilight blinks. "What is that?"

"If you ever see me and when if they free you. I need you to protect our daughter. Protect her child to protect our Grandchild from me."

Twilight blinks Nodding. " I didn't know she was pregnant but I shall." War nodded and vanished from sight. He knew it was time for fate to draw its hand.

00000

Sun Sparkle went to her room that she now shared with Claw. But since he wasn't there she couldn't talk to him. She sighed deeply. Closing her eyes but she went through her gear with her horn. Getting her armor placing it on her along with many different weapons. She sighed sitting down closing her eye's a moment looking at a photo of her child. But it's moving to look at the photo. She blinks the baby it's healthy in her broken body.

But the baby turns its head to look at her opening its mouth. "Please save me....mama." She quickly backed up scared out of her wits shaking her head but the photo goes back to her and claw's first meeting. She sighed closing her eyes. Then the photo turned to look at her. It was herself. "Disharmony," Claw spoke. "Harmony." Another voice spoke.

"A daughter of both Harmony and Disharmony." She kept hearing the voices speak over. She closed her eye's tightly she could see Disharmony on their world-destroying history. She gasped in deep pain looking around in her room. Shadows from the room try to reach for her. While the light reach's for her. Her eyes were full of fear trying to getaway.

The shadows speak. "Get over here......" She sobbed loudly scared to death she was shaking her head not sure what to think at all. She shivers feeling so much pain her head. Claw walked in but of course, she knew it wasn't him. it was just her mind trying to defend her.

"Claw...." She reached for him. While Claw tried to grab her hoof to pull her out of their room. She looked at all the photos of her mother. "My grandchild need's protection..." The photo's said. But they had Twilight reach for her she screamed in pain. Her mind so broke from all this. She didn't know what to do. She just started to break down sobbing.

Claw of course finally was able to get her hoof pulling her out of the room. Gently hugging her. " Shhh I am here...I am here I will be taken by them soon. But I am here.." Sun forced Claw into a tight hug.

"What is happening to me?" Sun Sparkle asked through Sobs.

"Both sides know who you are. But you're protected in this spell. What their most after is our child." Sun Sparkle looks up to the Griffin. She didn't want their child to be hurt. She wanted to raise him or her at the station. Wanted the little one to become a powerful creature. But she couldn't let that happen. She needed to protect the little one.

"Get to the door quickly you will be safe." Sun Sparkle nods quickly getting up on her hooves. Looking towards the door that has her Cutie mark. Hand's from the shadow's and the light's try to grab her. She now knows what they want her little one. She needs to protect the little one. But when she got to the door it said.. 'Be at peace with yourself. Let them touch you.'

She blinks looking at the hands. Be at peace with yourself let them touch you. Let them just touch you once it made her think. But.. how could she do that? Tears fell down her cheeks it ruined her lovely fur on her cheeks. But she didn't know what to do or how to do this. She just stood there.

"Mother.... please..."

"Oh but you need to do this.." She turned to the hall seeing her mother looking like a half-shadow half-light pony. "For my grandchild my daughter. Please..." The creature walked to her. Sun Sparkle backed up shaking she had so much fear in her heart. "Please let me hug you, child."

Sun Sparkle shook taking a deep breath trying to ignore her fear looking to her mother. Seeing the Shadow creature that she is but she spoke. "Why must I be at peace. To open this door mother?"

The shadow looked at her looking at the words. "Being at peace is what the element of peace is all about my daughter. Peace works with those that wish to seek it. Please daughter for the sake of my grandchild." She closed her eye's finally needing to say her peace to her mother instead of sugar-coating it. She took a deep breath and finally spoke.

"Mother... You failed me..." The shadow stopped walking. It just stood there. This was loud enough the real Twilight heard it. "I defended everything you were doing. I defended when you took over as Queen. I defended you when you told Starlight to kill Rainbow Cloud. Then you sent your army after the station. You wanted them to kill me or hurt me badly mother. I love you with all my heart. But no mother you can't do this stuff."

She walks to the shadow her anger growing the peace filling her. "I loved you so much. That I risked my friendship with my friend's telling them that you’re a wonderful mare. That you don't deserve to be sent to jail that you don't deserve to be killed." She lifted her right forehoof smashing it into her mother's face. causing the Shadow to fall to the ground in pain.

" I risked it all for you because you're my mother. Even if you're evil... I still love you mother. I am going to save you. Even if you feel you don't deserve it. What did your friend Fluttershy say? Oh, a little bit of Kindness gets you everywhere. I will be the one to be kind."

Finally, the shadow looked down hurt and upset walking away from Sun Sparkle vanishing. She finally felt in peace. The door opened up but when she looked inside she saw her father. She blinked a bit at that. But she didn't go in yet. There was a shield blocking the way in.

"Ah, I see you found a way to explain to your mother the pain she caused you and your friends. If you hear her she is crying. But she feels that is needed. She did hurt you and your friend's after all." Sun Sparkle listened for the moment sighing looking around for the voice.

" I knew it was you. The one who gave us the elements and made me the element of peace. I do get why you did it. It's mostly because you felt it was the right thing to do."

The voice sighed. " I did it like I told your other friends because without new elements the army of Disharmony would have taken over your world unchecked."

"Oh well look what happens. The station blew up I don't know if I am alive or not. I do know that I am in some kind of dream spell."

"Yes, you're in a dream spell. A dream spell that you will be in for a while. But you're also in a new world that the world is protected from both sides. You will get to have a peaceful life for a year. Sadly all worlds will be controlled by Disharmony by then. But a year gives you ponies time to get your army ready."

Sun Sparkle blinks. So she will be able to give birth to her child. She will able to live her life with Claw without the station for a while for a year?

"The year won't start till your elements have been removed from the spell. That's when the counter's to you will wake. That will be soon as well. They will take over the outer world's and try to take over Equestria but the issue they don't get...There is a greater evil in Equestria they will have to deal with that."

Sun Blinked thinking a moment who would be worse then Disharmony then she though of the gate. fear filled her heart. She knew that sooner or later they would have to fight all those threats. "If Grogar and the other's are allowed to escape... Then that is not good."

"Ah, so you know what that goat creature is then?"

"Yes..." Sun Nodded. " I know him well. He tried to start a war after the guardian of the gate died. It didn't take much to get them back into the gate back then. But that's where all the threats went back into that gate. It has been slowly opening over the years. It's why mom started this station to protect our world better. But now...that is never going to happen."

"There is one last thing...You will have to fight your father. I know that is going to be hard for you." Sun Sparkle looks through the door to her father sighing.

"Why must I fight the male that placed me inside my mother’s womb? I know he's evil but he loves me from what it sounds like. I don't think I should. I love him even though this is the first time we met."

The voice sighed. "Yes, even his evil side loves you. He is worried when you two fight. He will never be able to fight back." Sun looked to her father who gave her a gentle smile. She could tell in his face that he didn't want to hurt her. "Maybe talk to him again. See if you could come with a peaceful idea."

Sun Sparkle went into the door slowly walking to her father. "Is this my evil father or my good father?"

"The evil one dear. But let’s see if we can try a peaceful way to do this. First, sit with me." She nodded following him to a makeshift home in her mind. Sitting on a couch. She fully lay down watching him. "Now you mean so much to me... But there is an issue. I might sadly have to hurt you when we meet."

She nodded sitting up a bit. " I know this as well. But why fight dear father? I know you may be war I am peace. Can't one get along with the other? Like mother said once. You have to get ready for war to have peace. So could we just allow ourselves to go the other way?"

War nodded. " Again this spell has a sense of humor to it. It might not accept us going to have peace. I can see you're fully ready for battle."

She chuckles. "I have to be I thought I would be fighting my mother not my father. That's something new to me." War sat down beside his daughter hugging her tightly. But she felt something pull on her womb from her back. She gasped in pain. She tried to pry herself away from him.

"Don't move...let me have the little one my daughter and I promise you.. You won't get hurt." Sun Sparkle closed her eye's taking a deep breath her horn slowly glowing. She knew all the spells her mother knew. She transported to the other side of the hall having him chase after her.


0000


She tried running towards one of the towards but it didn't have her cutie mark it had Savanna's Glyph. She growled then tried to find hers but all she found was her friend's cutie marks. But she finally found her's It said. 'Destroy war.' Her eye's filled with anger finally turning to face her father.

"Sun Sparkle give me my grandchild then I will let you go peacefully." Sun Sparkle's horn glowed bringing out all of her melee weapons.

" No father. I will fight you. I'm just as powerful as my mother is.. I will not fall to you." War stood without weapons. His name was the name of the battle. He knew how to fight his daughter. But it was easy to tell in his eyes that he didn't want to do this.

"Please... Please...I don't want to fight you, my daughter."

Sun Sparkle growls "You want my child I will not allow you to take them. I want to be happy. I was able to talk to my mother."

During this fight in the cargo bay were the stasis pods were that held Scootaloo and the other's holding the younger wonder bolts for 2000 years. The sixth one slowly opens up. A frozen discolored hoof reaches out. During this, the battle between Sun Sparkle and war started. The battle had them both using weapons to parry and slice into each other.

The blood drained from their wounds. Sun Sparkle panted her horn glowed but she was already falling. She never fought one like her father before. Each attack he did cause her to fly back into the wall dropping her weapons from being so tired. he lifted her with his many hands.

" I didn't want to hurt you...Sun Sparkle...I didn't want to hurt you at all." He was about to stab her in the heart. When a sword breaks through the back of him and he gasped falling to his knees and then another slice making him fall dead. Sun Sparkle sobbed softly.

A calm gentle voice spoke. "I'm sorry it took so long for me to come to you." Sun Sparkle opened her eye's they went wide with horror. The pony she was facing and scared of. Sunset Shimmer.


00000

"Whoa whoa wait I'm not going to hurt you." She calmly held Sun Sparkle close. "Shhh don't worry."


"Who...are you?"



" I am Sunset Shimmer." She smiled she had a large scar in her chest and a few frost burns from being in the stasis pod for too long.

"But you took over Equestria with my mother."

Sunset Blinked looking at Sun Sparkles feature's and finally saw Twilight in her eye's. " OH my, you're Twilights daughter. Where is she? Do you know where I am at?"


"You're in a dream spell that houses a space station that got destroyed by Twilight and Sunset Shimmer." She blinked staring at the Alicorn.

"Take me to Twilight now.."

Sun nodded heading back through the door since it allows her and Sunset looks into the cage seeing her friend. "Twilight Sparkle...You will explain to me what happen and do it soon. Because I am pretty upset with you."

Twilight stared at Sunset rushing to the other side of the cage. "Sunset but....you're on Equestria."


"No, I was in the human world stabbed in the back by someone. Celestia somehow found her way to me. She healed me but while I was very weak she placed me into some Pod and I wake up now.."


Twilight eyes go wide tears fall down her face. "It's been 2000 year's Sunset." She went on to explain what happens. Sunset did her best not to get upset or angry. But when she went to the part that Celestia is dead. Sunset just stared at her with so much anger in her eyes.

" I never...got to tell her Twilight how much she meant to me. I never got to tell her...Now I never will but go on." Twilight went on. On how there are new elements. That what she did to Discord what happen to Starlight. The alliance that happens. Finding the station from another universe in space. Then the war between Disharmony and Harmony and how she screwed up. Then where she became Queen.

Sunset just stared at her not sure how to do all this. "So you sent an army after these friends you killed Rainbow dash... Trixie is dead so is Thorax. Wow, Twilight all this friendship you preach then you do this. It's...Like me all over again...Trying to help the human world you." She looks to Twilight with so much pain in her eyes. " I don't think I can save you this time Twilight."


Twilight sighed. " I don't think I deserved to be saved Sunset. I broke all my friends. I almost killed the last descendent of Rainbow Dash. Sun Sparkle go to your friends. Leave me here. Sunset finds a way out of the spell to go to our new world. Find Luna please tell her...I am sorry for everything."

Sunset Stood onto her hooves. " I don't think that is going to cut it this time Twilight. But I will tell her." She closed her eyes and vanished from the spell Sun Sparkle turned looking back to her mother.

"To me mother, you do deserve to be saved. Even if most of what you did you weren't under the control of Disharmony for most of it. I feel you still deserve a second chance." Twilight watched her daughter leave and Sun Sparkle slowly walked through the halls to find the room that held the rest of the elements. When she did she looked at her friends. Seeing Muffin and Savanna closer than normal.

"So yes Savanna we will start herding after we get out of here. We just need to find a stallion that can handle the two of us." She smirks kissing the Zebra.

"Ah about time you two got more open that you married.' She Smirks. Sugar Sparkle and the other two turn to her rushing to her pulling her into a hug.

" I am fine...I am...Father..." She got out of their hug's walking to her Father sitting in front of him.

"Hello, child.."He lowered his hand to her stomach. "Hello, my granddaughter."

0000

It was night and the Princess of the night walked around the village it was still being built. She heard a commotion from her bat guards. She rushed to them. "What’s going on?"

The bat's moved to the side she gasped seeing Sunset.

"It's the pony version of me, Queen...Luna.I am back..." She turned to the tree to see the next element glowing. The next element was the element of hope. All of the apple trees around them and out in the orchid not far from the town. Started to glow. A strange storm formed because of the Element of hope and The farmer's looked at this. Seeing the apples turning into the Zap apples. The start of them.

They had so much hope in their eye's and the element glowed brighter giving all of this world the hope they longed for. For next battle is hope against Dispare

PreviousChapters Next