• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,578 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,578

PreviousChapters Next
Season 2: Chapter 7: They call him the Inquisitor.

"There are times we must face hell...but hell is me."

The pod from the ship that was destroyed a day ago... Slowly floated along the station and it flew inside. After a voice speaks from the pod and they allow whoever it is to come in. Security forces come to meet the creature. Along with Sunsparkle and Rainbow Cloud followed. As they hear a cane coming through the area. They look to see a lizard in a tuxedo and a cane. "I am Sabastian. Harmony creator's wished me to come to speak to Charity." He looks up from his hat and they see his red eyes and a dark smile.

Sun Sparkle looks at him and Rainbow Cloud walks over. "What do you wish from her?"

"Why...what the Universe wishes madam and the Universe wishes is...blood..and justice."

Rainbow blinks and shakes her head. " Shall we take you see Luna first?"

"No... I shall go find Charity. Good day of course madam." He walks away and stops. "Oh, and keep your minions from trying to get in my way. I'd hate to see the universe want something from them too." He turns to them with a smile and the guard's shiver. He headed down the halls like he had a limp.

Sun Sparkle stands beside Rainbow. "Commander....do you have a bad feeling about this creature?"

Rainbow nods. "I do.... Sun Sparkle... I do."

________________________

Marketplace.

Charity was in her store working on a dress and many different uniforms in the store right now as many different aliens. She walked up to one of them. "So would you like anything?" The seven fang looked to her and shrugged.

"I am searching something for my mate... She always wanted an Equestrian made dress..." Charity smiles.

"Of course darling but I am going to need her measurements so if you could get those... I can make whatever you wish."

He smiles nodding. "Thank you... I shall go do that." He left and she watched a very hungry Zebra walk in her ribs could be seen. As she looked through the clothing and she watched her closely. Was this one of those desperate Equestrian creatures?

But then she saw Sebastian. "Ah, greetings...sir.." The lizard walked up to her and every alien that saw him ran out but the Zebra. She watched to she this unfold. " You must be Charity."

She nods with a large smile. "Yes, I am darling. How may I help you?"

He stood there like an old being of an old world. " They sent...me to test you..." He would simply smash his staff into her face knocking her out. Then pick her up and vanished from some sight. The Zebra gasped running out.

______________________

Grey sector near the core

Charity opened her eyes, her face was red in the spot he hit her and she was chained to the ground. She looked to the lizard and she had tears in her eyes. "Why are you doing this?"

He smirks and removes his hat. "Because the universe wishes to speak to you and... I am the universe... Now I have heard so much stuff about you...the element of dreams... A selfish mare... That wishes to get her way. I see nothing but death in your future child."

Charity had fear in her eyes listening and watching him. "So... I am here....as your judge." Charity shivered. "Now Charity tell me am I wrong or are you are right to be like you were growing up?"

She blinks. "...I...I don't know..."

"So the universe is wrong then? Was the element wrong to choose you, a brat, a childish mare..that thinks she could do no wrong.." Stares at her. " TELL ME!!" He stabs the staff in the ground and she gets currents of painful magic going through her and she screams. "I wonder did anyone care to hear that? Let's see..."

He goes spreads his arms open and listens to all that is heard...Is the station working and nothing is heard. "Silence..... Silence as it was...during the death of Celestia...for, the universe knows... It must have its blood." He stabs the staff into the ground again and she screams.

_____________

Commander's office

She was chatting with Savannah as they were looking over supplies that are needed for the med labs. Sun Sparkle trotted in. "Have any of you seen Charity, she and I were going to have lunch but she didn't show up."

Savannah shrugs. "She missed her appointment. So I haven't seen her." Savannah looks to see the small Zebra who saw everything she slowly walked in and whispered softly to Savannah she seemed scared and very hungry.

She blinks nodding. "No it's fine little one..you can speak."

The little Zebra smiles. "I'm... River... I saw...your friend... She was talking to some strange lizard...and he hurt her and carried her away." Savannah blinks looking to Rainbow Cloud.

"River...can you go with Sun Sparkle and she can buy you something to eat." River's eyes go wide and smiles. Sun nods and walks out with the little Zebra following behind her.

Rainbow clicks to bring up the com. "Sugar Sparkle I need you to follow Charities com. I need to find her."

After awhile there was silence. "She is in Grey sector near the core."

Looks to Savannah she stands up. "Need me to follow?" Rainbow Looks to Savannah and nods. "Gather the girls Sugar."

__________________

Grey sector

Charity was laying on the ground sobbing and bleeding in many parts of her body. The element she has is ripped from her outfit and tossed to the side. He looks down at her with just a calm look. "So...the universe chose you a weak soul like you. Now... I shall give the universe what it wants...your failure since...to you the universe is wrong and you are right..." Suddenly seven mares walk in and he smirks. "So...more have come to join our little game." They all aim weapons at him and Savannah gets ready to fight with her hooves. He turns to them and stabs the ground with his staff. Then fire hits all of them and they fly into the wall. "But I only need one...of you." He flips his arm and all the others but Rainbow leave and he chains her to the wall waiting for her to wake...

"Now...the universe has another player."

The door closed and locked so the other mares couldn't come in and save them. Rainbow woke, staring at the lizard. "Why....are you doing this?"

The lizard smiles. "Why does anyone do anything...to get things done... Look at you the commander of this station and the leader of army fighting Disharmony... I have seen them...and their minions...even the minions of Harmony...they frown at you..so does the Universe..." Rainbow just stares at him with anger in her eyes. "Ah silence how great the Element of Forgiveness... Could you forgive me hmmm?"

He said with a smug smirk. "I doubt you could..."

She just keeps staring and after awhile she speaks. "Why are you doing this?"

The lizard laughs softly. "Why? Because what the universe says...its to do.." He starts smashing his staff into her face over and over. "Now, what about your life hmm? What about pain...what about hell?! Tell me what about this... Why do you think you can lead this movement to fight Disharmony?"

Jigsaw was hammering on the door yelling. "Let me in!!"

The lizard stares at the door and smirks. "So...the mare has a stallion..." Finally, sees the ring on her hoof. "Also getting married... How would he like to always be a widow..." Her eyes go wide... "Because the universe calls for blood."

Charity stands up. "STOP!...how dare you...judge us..for our past...our faults...we make..ourselves...who we are.....we don't allow others to tell us who we are.... I....admit I haven't been the best of mares darling... But... I wouldn't do..this..."

Pinkie cake yells. "Here let me try PARTY CANNON!!" She shoots and the bouncy ball hits Savannah. "Ow...." She giggles. "Oops..wrong ammo."

"Please....let us... go, let us prove ourselves...if you can do this...." The lizard looks to the two bleeding mares. "Are you sure you could do this fight? Your own world is even turning against you... Harmony is dying in your world... I am sorry to say but you ponies are strong amazing creatures..but you need to realise the battle you will fight..and fight... Till both of you are dead."

Charity stands fully the chains almost stopping her. "I am willing to fight...even for my love with Eight legs... He showed me many things..and how his world works... I am willing to give it all just to be with him till I grow old and die... Even if it means fighting..." He looks to Rainbow.

"I need to speak privately to this one but you are free..." He taps his cane and Charity vanished to the others and she falls wounded and coughing. Savannah rushes and puts down her bag that is her element and looks for something to help her. Pinkie cake has a worried look and Apple core has an angry look.

"I say we break that door down...and kill that son of a gun..." The country mare said.

Rainbow looks back at the Lizard and looks at him and looks down. "What do you want with me?"

He unhooks her and nods. "You're going to have to show Twilight sooner or later that you're the last remaining descendant of Rainbow Dash... You're going to have to face that and fight her till the bitter end. I would say when this happens you don't kill her... Free her of her pain..cleanse her soul... Because she is lost in her own heart... Becoming the Queen caused her to forget who she is... Soon Equestria will be fighting Equestria."

Rainbow Sighs. "Also... I am getting married soon. I wish to have a family and bring Rainbow dashes family name back in the spotlight... But I never wished for this... I only wished to learn why she did it..."

The lizard gives a nod and places his hat back on his head. "I can't tell you how to fight this war... But you need to know...if you need to call on me...till the universe asked me to follow those that went before... I shall do so... Just remember, call me and I shall come." The door opens and they all look to attack him. "Let him go..." Rainbow said softly as she is broken from her bonds.

"But I got a question for you, Sebastian, why do all this?" He stops and not to look.

"Because when harmony wishes to learn the truth they will learn... Harmony has many forms and... I am one of them. I may not be the best type of harmony... But I shall prove to you that my time as harmony is something that is needed." He turns to look with his eyes. " But all harmony needs some disharmony in their lives... I shall be in the bowls of the station if you ever need me call me from my tomb... I shall come and sing."

He walks away as Rainbow rushes into Jigsaw nuzzling him, kissing him deeply and smiles. "It seems...you being near made me stronger."

Jigsaw smirks. "I will always make you stronger...my beautiful Pegasus." She swoons softly and a voice sounds out.

"Get a room!!" Pinkie cake said loudly.

Rainbow coughs and smiles. "We will talk later handsome." She kisses him again and helps get Charity on her hooves and to get her to med lab.

Pinkie cake follows along with Apple core. Apple Core seemed to have a very upset look on her face. Pinkie cake didn't seem to care. "I need to get dinner going for the entire station..." Sun Sparkle looked at the others and sighed. "I need to head to grey sector six it seems there is a scuffle." She spreads her wings and flew up into the tubes to get her there.

______________

Charities store.

A few hours went by and Charity was back in her store. She still had her wounds but she was cleaned up. That small little Zebra came in and trotted up to Charity. "Oh hello, there darling I heard that you're the one that helped them find me..." She nods. "Hmm, do you have a family little one?" River looked up.

"Yes, but we are poor we can't get money for food or anything else."

Charity softly smiles. "Why don't you work here and then you can help your family." She blinks looking up and smiles.

"You mean it?" She nods.

"Yes, all you have to do darling is get orders for me and show dresses off. Are you willing to do all that?" She nods hopping on her hooves. "Alright, you start tomorrow, get home and tell your family." She smiles and trots out. She calmly smiles.

________________

Gery sector.

Star Swirl walks in the darkness and finds the lizard. "Is it true?" The lizard looks up. "Yes, it is...the battle will be starting soon... The resistance is about to release all they found... Soon the ponies will be fighting a war with their own world... I am here to help with it when it happens. I know you never wanted this to come pass but sooner or later it was bound to happen. Harmony is coming to meet them as well." As he speaks a large creature that looks the mix of pony and bird stands behind him. "Harmony is here..." The Harmony beings glow brightly.

"It is time we show ourselves... I am known as Bright Light... I shall explain to them the need."

"The lines have been drawn war is about to start... But maybe it won't be too late... But for now we shall see for Project Harmony is the beacon of light...in the darkness of the universe."

Author's Note:

name: River
Sex: Female
Species: Zebra
Age: 10
marks: has a sun moon mark on her flank.'
eyes: Green

Name:Sebastien
sex: male
Species: Salamander
Age: Uknown
Looks: Striped brown.

name: Brightlight.
Race: Creators of Harmony.

PreviousChapters Next