• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,578 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,578

PreviousChapters Next
Season 3: Chapter Six: The Three Comanndo's part three: The Pillers.

"Flight"

It's been a day since. The commandos left the planet. But since the AI needs power they have to fly. They have to fly to Equestria. Most called it Equis back in the day. But now the entire planet is named that. But this will take a few days longer. This give's them time to relax and be ready. Of course, the Commander is in her room. She is normally always in her room alone.

Her room is full of moons and even some blood in a circle. She gives her very life to Luna. When this happens a voice comes up and the voice speaking is Luna. " My Commander, did you do my task?" The commander turns to the voice she bows. Even though the Princess can't see her.

" Luna...the Queen of the night. We haven't made it to our world yet. But that will be soon. Our first time was the new griffin stone to get our orders and supplies. When I was there... I destroyed the enemy. They were using the children. To make a virus to force the griffins to surrender."

Luna on the other side had a look of horror. But it couldn't be seen. She sighed. " What did you do Bella?"

" I did what anypony would have done in the name of you Luna. I said in the name of the dead Princess Luna. So they don't know you're still alive my princess." Luna smirked nodding.

" I don't always condone this type of behavior my child. But when it comes to my commando's it's needed. Now, are you willing to die to free Discord?"

The commander nodded. " I'm always willing to do die in your name my Princess," Luna smirked her eyes close a bit. She knew her sister wouldn't approve of this but these matters are needed. Maybe her commandos will cause damage to Equestria so the Queen's minions won't harm any pony else.

" Now I got one last task for you. I want you to send a message to your family. Let them know what you will be doing. I know you haven't spoken to them since you gave your life to me. Let them know why and when you will be there. I'm sure they will tell shimmer. But that's needed."

The commander nodded and Luna's call vanished. She called up her family in Equestria. A video screen came up of an old unicorn mare. " Who is this?" The commander's face came out of the darkness and she smiled.

" Hello, mother." She said softly. Bella's mother looked to have fear in her eyes. She knew her daughter's look when she is doing Luna's work.

" B.. Bella...I was told all of Harmony one is dead... I thought you were too."

" Me and my commando's escaped mother before it happens. Now we are coming to get revenge on the queen's Minions. Now, mother... stay out of my way or it will come to light. That your husband is not my true father. I doubt your standing with the queen as one of her court members will stay." She smirked.

" No...Bella, you can't. I...need this...I need this so much." She pleaded.

" Then tell Shimmer that I'm coming and we will be there in a few days. Tell her we come in revenge for Luna and the rest of the station. Oh, and mother stays out of this. You will be part of the piles of my killing's." The commander said with glee in her face.

She gulped and the video phone turned off. " Soon my princess soon. They will learn to fear the night. The night will be taken for granted again. Like your sister before you. Who forced you into the moon for a good reason. But my princess You are no our Queen."

She whispered to herself softly. She went back to our circle of blood. Chanting in the name of Luna over and over.

<HR>

The changeling that refuses to speak just sat near the computer closing its eyes. No gender has ever really been given to this one. Just a blank in its opinion it has been called a stallion or mare. But to this changeling that doesn’t matter. The idea of being just who they are is what they care about.

" Now changeling." The Ai speaks. " Why do you wish to do this mission?" The Changeling didn't speak for a moment when it did. It sounded empty lost and confused.

" I'm what's left of Thoraxes changelings. I changed back to what our Queen made us so long ago. But I never got back myself or my name. The rest of us follow our new Queen. The Queen is not evil. She follows Luna. But I can't follow anyone anymore." The changeling spoke using a strange collar on his neck.

The AI stayed silent for a while then spoke up again. " I see. So you gave up long ago when Thorax and his pack were killed I see." The changeling gave a nod.

" He was my brother of course. I have been there for him for years. But 2000 years past. I didn't age. I didn't feel love anymore. I felt dread after what happened. I don't wish to look back on it. But I no longer use my name. I no longer used my sex. I'm not a blank of nothing. I'm just me."

The Ai thought a bit it was easy to tell when it was thinking. it was silent. " The idea that you're just a blank after your brother was killed. It is not normal but. I can understand. You wish to honor your brother. But still, is this the wise way to do so? I understand that he meant so much to you. But don't you wish to use your name?"

The changeling laughs softly. " Oh, I am sure they will remember my name when I get there. I will die with it on my lips. I will die with it as my blood drains from my body. I will have my name when my body lays broken on the field of battle. Love is no longer what I seek. But death, I no longer see the end of my path. I see the start of it. I was there when Thorax died."

The Ai again didn't know what to say. " This just seems to strange to me. But you need your name...You need it." The changeling smiled.

"Again. I'm just a blank...I'm not a male or female.. I am just known as Throaxe's brother who survived. While Trixie and him..died. Starlight turning into a cyborg. I'm nothing but a blank. A blank shall die with honor as a blank. I don't even think of myself as a real changeling. But a weapon in the name of Luna."

Again the Ai was trying to get the name. The AI wished to know the name of this Changeling. " Again what is your name?"

The changeling smirked laughing a bit. It thought a moment on what to think. The light glowed on it showing the green color with the antlers. " Who am I?" He chuckled softly closing his eyes for a moment. "I'm Pharynx"

The AI stays silent for a moment. " Then why did you refuse to be called male or female?"

Pharynx sighed. " I allowed it to happen. I allowed Thorax to be killed along with Trixie. I wasn't there to save him. I went into a self-exile and joined Luna’s Comando's when it happens. Making myself look like a blank." Ai just sighed.

000000000000

Bella's mother walked into the throne room. On the old chair sit's Sunset Shimmer. " My Queen." Sunset turns to look at the mare. " My daughter Bella is one of the commandos of Luna. She is coming to get revenge in the name of her dead Princess Luna."

Sunset blinks. " Hmm, so some did live through whatever happens to the station. Do you know why she is coming?" The mare shook her head. " I see well you will get more money. Now go. I shall get everything ready." The mare nodded leaving.

" Oh and Donna." Bella's mother turn's. " Give my regards to your husband oh wait that stallion is not your husband." She said with a smirk. Donna snorted. Twilight kept her in line by not telling her husband all the stallions she has on the side. " Guards!!"

Heavily armored ponies walk into the room. They have the heavy gear and large weapons strapped to their sides. "We have Luna's Commando's joining us today. Please get Equestria ready for them." The guards nod turning to leave." Bring me their heads."

Sunset of course had no idea why these Commandos were coming. Discord was left unguarded in his cage. They wished to risk their lives for him.

Star Swirl walked up to the prison. He put his hoof on it feeling the pain Discord felt. He and the pillars have lived this long. But he made sure his friends went into hiding. They don't need to be in the middle of this war. But he felt he had no choice. He must face sunset now. He knew who was coming.

This was his time to do something. This was his home. It was his time to fight. Holding the staff in his magic. He walked up to the castle. The guard's trying to stop him when he came close. But like nothing he used a spell freezing them in place. He didn't wish to hurt these ponies. Their just following orders.

He walks into the throne room. Taking out the guards. Lifting his hat the bells rang each movement.

"Sunset Shimmer, Twilight told me about you. She said you were a great friend. What happen to you?" Sunset shimmer stood up. She had a smirk on her face.

"I'm sorry but I don't know you, sir. I'm the version of Sunset shimmer that the pony version. Tried to destroy. She placed me into a coma. Destroyed my very life." She lifted her hoof with anger. " I learned what she did. I got to know her friend's in the human world."

She had glee in her eyes. "I wanted revenge for what she did to me. So I took her friends one by one. Demanding they tell me where she is from. I even ended their lives...Oh, it was fun. Then I got a hold of her she told me everything. She and I found a spell that would make me immortal."

She had such glee of Disharmony in her eye's. That the army of disharmony started showing up around Star Swirl. Large shadowy creatures. Most of them look like old races. They held shadowy swords.

"Then I killed her. War brainwashed Twilight for so long.. That when I returned she was willing to accept that it was me. She gave me power when she left.." She lifted her hoof for the minions of Disharmony to back off. She removed her cloak and crown. Grabbing her large magic sword. It glowed in her magic.

" Allow me to take him alone."

00000

In the middle of the throne room. The two ponies one of old one of new.. Got ready to fight. The tenseness of this situation was so thick. It made the old stain glass window crack. The minions watched this. It was entertainment for them. A camera floating documenting this puts this to every planet. Even New Celestia. They watched this floating on the screen. Luna's eye's wide open.

This was the distraction that the commando's needed. All ponies would be watching this.

" Again Star Swirl I just learned about you in the old books," Sunset said with a smirk. " I knew that Twilight had been under the control of the Disharmony minion's all this time." They showed back up on the screen. The ponies on Equis finally see they screwed up. The guards start rethinking the citizen's working with them in deep fear. But they know they can't do anything.

For all of the Disharmony shows up in the streets in all parts of the world. To keep the citizens of the world in line. It emboldens the resistance to other worlds.

" You're telling this to the Universe Sunset." Sunset looks at the Camera smirking.

" Good, then the universe will see the might Star Swirl. Like Celestia herself. Die. Harmony one is gone. The elements are dead. LUNA Is dead. There I nothing you can do!!" Her eyes change quickly from the eyes of herself to the eyes of Sombra. Then back to hers’s but only Star Swirl sees this.

" I see that you have been taken over by a demon of old. I shall do what Celestia couldn't. What Twilight failed to do. Remove the threats of Equestria with the harness of the world. But I'm not alone."

RockHoof crashed through one of the window's holding the shovel in his mouth. Mistmane, Held the flower in her magic. Simply standing there with a gentle look on her face. Somnabula flew in with Flash Magnus beside her. They held their weapons. But the final one MedowBrook in her Mask.

"I'm not alone." Stygian followed in. He turned into the pony of Shadow's having tamed the darkness. The pillars including the one that brought them together all facing Sunset Shimmer.

" Oh, that's it?" She said with a smirk." Maybe if there are ten more of you it would be easy for you." The Pillars along with the pony of Shadows. Attacked Sunset in a quick move. But Sunset just stood there. Lifting the blade in her magic. Magic from the pony of Shadow tried to remove her sight. But instead, the sword and Sunset's magic dispelled the magic.

She did one swipe into the pony of Shadow's Causing him to fly back into the wall. She did this like it was nothing. The other's stood still now seeing her power. Of course, Rockhoof being the fighter he was.. Wanted to take her on first. The other had to much fear to stop him.

" I shall take you down!!" The Viking pony yelled. He attacked with his Shovel the warrior pony. The one that dug a trench to save his village from lava. Smacked his Shovel into the sword. But Sunset didn't faultier. Her horn turned red and curved. The King of Shadows. The crystal slaver full took over. She spoke in his voice.

"How unimpressive." The sword quickly sliced down breaking the shovel in half. Causing Rockhoof to fall to the ground. But no blood came from his body. He looked up at the creature that controlled Sunsets’ body. Without the shovel, Rockhoof slowly started to die from old age.

His body turned old to bones to dust. " Ah, I see your items are what save you. Poor Rockhoof I am sure he would be remembered. As the warrior. So much for Strength." The other's just stood there watching their friend die. But they had to give the Commando's the time they needed. Even if they fall one by one.

Flash Mangus flew right at Sunset the shield being strong enough to take the blow from the sword. " Ah you have a powerful weapon Pegasus but I can't allow you to get in my way to take down Star Swirl." Something is wrong they normally would fight as one. But the presence scares them even scare's the pony of Shadows.

" Come on my friend's we must. Be brave!!" He cheered out. The creature inside Sunset laughed deeply sound dark and the creature smirked.

" Oh, you don't even know who you face." Magnus charged at him again. But great magic from the curved horn grabbed the shield pulling it off the hoof of Magnus.

" I don't need my Shield to fight you!!" Sombra-sunset held the shield using strange magic in it. Causing Mangus to just hover there. The shield turned black glowing brightly. Mangus turned to stare at his friend's. His eyes are full of darkness. Sombra smirked.

" Mangus kill the old one." Sombra tossed the shield to Mangus allowing them to fight. MIstmane formed a magic dragon with her horn. Using it to attack Magnus to keep him away from her. But of course, that didn't work for long. He found a way to beat the magic of the dragon. But she had more power than just that. Lifting her flower she used the seed's to grab him in vines.

The veins held him for a time while he tried to break free. Mistmane turned to Sombra her gentle eyes of beauty had tears streaming down her face. The pain in her eyes shows that she cares for Flash as a good friend. She knew the only way to save him was to do this.

She charged with her old body right at Sombra. The creature blinked. " Your kidding right?" Mistmane got close enough to take a magic dragon smacking the shield out of this magic. But it made her open to an attack. The sound of flesh hit her when the sword went through her body.

Her friend's stared with horror. The flower dying her body turning older turning to dust. The flower falls to the floor turning to dust as well. " So much for beauty." Sombra laughed. Mangus had tears fall from his eyes. Seeing his friend die for him. Broke the spell he was able to grab the shield looking at Sombra.

" We must stop you!!" Sombra rolled his eyes.

" I have already killed two of you. Most of your friends are scared to death."

"We must have hope." The soft voice of the pegasus said behind Mangus. " We all..need GACK!!" Magic from Sombra's horn grabbed her neck lifting her from the ground.

" Hope?!" Sombra laughs. " I enslaved an entire empire child. They had no hope. I break hope." He used his magic to wring the neck of the poor pegasus. The pony of Shadow wraps around Somnambula protecting her from the magic. She gasped sobbing.

Sombra laughs the sword glowing brightly in his magic. " Oh please, you're all fools. I will never fall!!" While this battle went on in Equestria the Resistances in other world's fought to free them. But it wasn't easy. The world that was winning was New Griffin stone the others had more issues. But Equestria couldn't do a thing.

" You give hope to those around you. Pitty your hope will cause them to die Star Swirl. But enough playing." His horn glowed brighter. A large beam of magic smashed right into Magnus shield but the shield cracked and broke into many pieces. Magnus fell to the ground gasping in pain.

" You will not...win." Mangus just had so much dread in his eye's he felt the pain take over then death. His body turning to dust. After this Meadowbrook screams charging at Sombra he knocks her to the side causing her to pass out from the hit. Meadowbrook was sadly never much of a fighter more of a healer.

" Hmm So much for healing."

"Oh Star Swirl why are you just standing there?" Star Swirl had fear in his eyes. It was very easy to tell that fear is in his eyes. But during this, he grabbed the pieces of the shield, The shovel, and the pot of the flower. Keeping them beside him. He feared this would happen. But he needed to be strong.

Somnambula flew into Sombra using a strange sword that she got from her land. Wrapped the blindfold around her neck to keep it protected. " I won't let you win. There is always hope!! Hope will always win." Sombra laughs darkly as the two take blows with the sword. Sombra just stood there not even trying it seems. Because he was so sure that he will win with no issues.

" You can have all the hope you wish. But I will still win." He said with a dark laugh. A swing of his sword caused a wave of magic that made Somnambula dodge out of the way. Her sword stabbed right into the side of Sunset's body but the body healed around the sword.

The Pegasus pulled it out having a smirk on her face. " Hmmm, a strong creature can bleed." Sombra just sighed shaking his head. His horn exploded with the pure light of magic blinding the poor Pegasus. Since she is used to not be able to see. She lifted her sword in her mouth. Blocking each attack with her blade that Sombra tried to hit her with.

The pony of Shadow's Pulled Somnaumbula away from the battle " Escape. To new Celestia." The last part he whispered. She nodded flying quickly out leaving The pony of Shadows behind along with Star swirl. " She holds our baby," Stygian said to Star Swirl.

" Go with her then.." Star Swirl said softly." Stygian nodded slowly vanishing into the night. Before they fully go Stygian in his body of Shadows lifts Meadowbrook and carries her off to their ship.

Sombra smirked. " Alone again Star Swirl and three friend's dead. Had to let mother and father be to Escape." He looked to the Camera. "Let’s give those watching a good show hmm?" Star Swirl lifted the part of his former friend's weapons. Including the pot of the flower. When he did it glowed brightly.


00000000

The commando's ship finally makes it to Equestria. With all the battles in space of again Equestria fighting Equestria because the truth finally comes out. The three stayed in their ship watching the battle. The commander smiled.

" It's amazing Luna's work." Raggy sighed Pharynx nodded. Both sides lost ships over and over. The war started again because of this. Some Equestrian's defending this way of life. Causing some crippled ships to run. A voice came from the Commando's ship.

"Defenders of Equestria I am giving you a place to run. Go there quickly." The ships that aren't crippled on the side of Equestria escape. While the ones trying to stop them stand down.

"Raggy lets land."

Raggy nodded.

The final die has been cased. The Commando's of Luna herself land on the world to free Discord from his Prison. Right before they land. A ship launches off holding Somnambula and Stygian they fly off to head to new Celestia. To hide and form a new life. Somnambula holds a photo of her lost three friends. But that's not all the former crystal seed is also in her hooves. The back of the ship Medowbrook cried softly to herself she knew the items of the pillars would bring them back. But it was more a cry for her world. The world she was born in the world.. she leaves again. So long ago like she did in Limbo.

The Tree of harmony on Equestria is special it was not an alien ship or an alien tree. That was grown from the world that never fell to Harmony till now.

PreviousChapters Next