• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,575 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,575

PreviousChapters Next
Intermisson chapter: Applejack's fate

Applejack has never stopped working a day in her life. She has had many parts of her body failing over the years. She didn't stop even when her friends slowly started to die. Even when they rise of better way's to get the apples started to be made. But she didn't let that stop her from doing her job.

She always felt that doing it the old way and the best way was the best idea. Her brother had left to be with his own family. Apple Bloom the same she was now on her own working her butt off. But lately, she started to fall apart. AJ got married to a non-farmer that didn't understand the world as she did. But she loved him just the same. But he started to try to get her to retire but that's another issue in her mind.

She didn't like the idea of retiring it made her feel like she would be killed if she did. But still, that's all the fates that she would see with her friends. She watched Twilight do so many awful things to her friends. Rarity died 20 years ago to the day. Pinkie Pie ten. Fluttershy barely could fly anywhere her wings couldn't carry her weight. But she always remembered the good old days when they all saved the world together.

Now Twilight wanted to get into that thing in space so badly. She ignored the needs of her old friends. She didn't care or she forgot that Fluttershy could no longer fly like she used to. She couldn't speak to animals that well anymore either. After the boost of tech on the world. Animals started to become less and less able to be talked to and that made Fluttershy’s job more worthless with each passing day.

But what caused Applejack to fall is when she did a recent bucking season. A branch fell on her back and pinned her. There she was trapped by herself in hot weather. But she couldn't even scream. But Twilight did come to check on her.

"Applejack?" Twilight yelled when she slowly walked through the land of trees. Her ear's wilted to the sides of her head when she did her best to try to find her friend. But every time she didn't get an answer it worried her even more. To the point that she yelled louder. "AppleJack!!"

Applejack finally woke up and groaned she was too far away to hear Twilight. But she tried to move. But she was pinned under the tree. She couldn't even move her back legs anymore. To much pain from what happened to her not too long ago. She tried to take on Twilight so many years after Rainbow was put to death. Thanks to what happened to her she couldn't even speak anymore. Twilight cut her cords out and then after awhile Twilight forgot why she did that to Apple Jack.

Twilight got so worried that she lifted into the air yelling for her friend. When she finally found her and it made her even more worried. " Applejack!! " She yelled again. It echoed through the land and it made her feel even worse. She knew she hurt Applejack so she could barely speak anymore. It caused so much pain for her so it didn't allow her to speak back or anything but she finally found her.

"There you are!!" She lifted the branch off but Applejack still couldn't move. Twilight had the look of fear on her face. The fact that her friend overworked herself again to the point that a tree fell on her like this. It made her think that she would never be the same. So she lifted her in her magic and carried her gently back to her house and set her down on the couch.

"Hm...Twi... You didn't have to.." She didn't look happy to see her former friend. After all that has, happen Applejack didn't respect her former friend. But she didn't want to tell her that to someone that just saved her life well maybe saved her life. She couldn't move her back legs and to her, she would be good as dead.

"Apple Jack...I told you that you need to rest... You can’t just work so hard when your family is gone for the moment to do things for you. You need to be there for them." Twilight tried to tell her calmly but she came off more like a boss. It didn't make Applejack very happy when she pulled this on her she lifted her head and snapped.

"Shut up Twilight..."

"No you need to listen to me your husband put me in charge of you when he is not around. You need to listen to me and your doctor told you to relax and allow your body to heal from the sickness you had not too long ago."

"Oh, now you cared.." Applejack snapped back. It made Twilight’s ear's pin back. She knew she deserved that after so much that happened between them over the years. She knew that Apple Jack stopped caring.

"But I do care apple jack about you and Flutter and...":

"And who else hmm? That husband of yours that broke your heart Twilight? Oh, wait...The one that you broke my ability to talk correctly?" Now Twilight finally sees Apple Jack no longer has the drawl she used to. She has a strange lump in her neck. That allows her to speak. A new device that was created not too long ago.

"But I didn't mean to do that to you. You know I was under a lot of pressure and you were there in front of me and I just let out my anger on you."

Apple Jack laughed softly. "Right now I'm no longer who I am Twilight I am now just a puppet of your hope and freedom. All you do to keep me and Flutters around is not to feel guilty for murdering Rainbow Dash." She snapped back again.

"But...But I care for you both."

Apple Jack laughed with the device it sounded so robotic so upset. "Right you don't care about me or Fluttershy if you did then you would know that she feels useless. She feels like a foal trapped in her home. The animals have lost their ability to speak to her. She won't even talk to me anymore. She looks at me and see's the death of Rainbow Dash every single time. So now you think that is what you wanted?"

Twilight looked away tear's streamed down her face. She felt awful and in pain. She wasn't sure what to think any longer. Her ear's pinned to the back of her head making her feel so awful and upset about this fact that she caused more pain than good. She wishes she could go back and stop herself from Killing Rainbow Dash and cursing her and her family.

"First you curse all of Rainbow dashes family making the ones that will follow you into your slaves mark my words. I am sure one of these days a rainbow Dash will show up or a dash and beat something into your very very thick skull." Apple Jack lifted her body still not able to move her legs starting at her former friend.

Twilight looked away tear's still streaming down her face. She didn't know what to think or what to do anymore. It just made her feel even more awful and upset. To the point that she slowly started to walk out of the room.

"Hey what happened to need to take care of me hmm?" Applejack shouted out despite making herself sounded full of even more anger, then she needed to be at Twilight. "Come back here, you worthless former friend. I will no longer allow you to lie to me as you lied to the other's Twilight."

Twilight started to slowly lose her temper. Her horn glowed with bright magic. But she kept to herself for the time being. She heard whispers. "Kill her...End her life..." She had a smile on her face. "Kill her Twilight show her that you're so much better than her. The princess of friendship you're so above her." The whispers tried to poison her very mind. A smile formed on her face.

"Maybe I should." She chuckled to herself. "But how to do it?" She asked the whispers in her mind.

"Burn the house down. Make it look like you suddenly found the building on fire. Use the fuel of the new flying car to make sure it burns down like a hoof glove. Now the best place to find some the station in Ponyville just tell her you're going out to get her something to eat. "

Twilight smiled to herself. "Of course OH Apple Jack. I'm going to go out and get you something to eat. Will you be okay?" Twilight looked on Apple Jack while she asked that and AppleJack found it odd.

"I will be fine Twi. I'm pretty hungry. I wouldn't mind trying some of those new hay burgers they started to make." Twilight nodded slowly left the house. She still had a smile on her face. But then when she fully got out of the house the smile turned into a frown.


0000
Luna's mission.

I couldn't believe what I was thinking. I wanted to hurt Apple Jack I even wanted to kill her. She never did anything to me as Apple Jack did. During this ponies are watching her like a screen during a trial.

Luna spoke out. "Note to those watching this now. This is what is going to be used during the trial in a couple of months. I have to find everything in her mind." She looked over to the sleeping Twilight who did this willingly. It made her feel bad that she is finding things that could make every family angry at her. Even after they forgave her.

"Luna, do you feel this is wise though?" Luna's ear's perked up looking over to Discord.

"I do Discord the Elements are healing. But the first one that will be brought out of magic stasis is Pinkie Cake. Her wound's even though she lost an eye wasn't as bad as the others. We will need them if this is going to go through."

Discord sighed. "No that's not what I am talking about Luna. What you're gathering here doesn't put Twilight in a good light."

Luna shook her head. "But she did things under a darker power. What she did to you Discord. What she did to the others. Don't you think some would love the fact they will get justice?"

Discord snorted softly. "Some would say the same thing about you Luna."

Those words hit Luna hard. She stared at Discord with a great deal of anger in her eyes. She stomped her hooves on the table.

"That was Different!!" She yelled in the Cantorlot voice.

Discord chuckled. Stroking his beard with his eagle claw. "So you say, Luna. Maybe other's if the past would love to see what they could find on your mind."

Luna realized she was angry why was she angry she thought? She looked down feeling awful for screaming at Discord as she did.

"I.. I'm sorry Discord. I guess it's been so long. That no pony would care about what I did."

Discord laughed. "That's the thing Luna we all did things we aren't proud of. I'm not proud of what I did in the past. I know you aren't either. But we still did that. I for one didn't have anything controlling me you did. The nightmare did control you for a time. So you did fall under the control of something. You did things just like Twilight did you caused a threat that made you look evil."

Luna sighs looking back to the sleeping Twilight. "I'm forcing her to remember the night where she did the unthinkable just to judge her when the elements fully wake. After they do something with their lives. But is it fair to do what wasn't forced on me Discord? So many may have forgiven her. The entire world may have forgiven her. But that stigma is still there. That wants to punish her is still there. is this our right to do this to her? Is this our right? Two former evil soul's that were given second chances. Can we do that for her?"

Discord thought a moment he stroked along his beard more. "Maybe she feels that she deserves this though Luna. She wasn't the one that killed Celestia though. Of course, we may never learn what fully happen to her. Some still say that she ended herself to protect Equestria. But Equis is now under a full threat. The world is under heavy martial law right now. We have no idea if the human Sunset is still alive.”

Luna looks away sighing stroking her head with her wingtips. "You do know I am going to have to do Fluttershy next to see what Twilight did to her. She doesn’t even remember what happened to Fluttershy are you willing to watch that with me Discord?"

Discord looked away a moment then to Twilight. "No, but I'm going to have to. To learn the real reason why Fluttershy did what she did. I have a feeling though that Fluttershy did it for the reason that AppleJack did what she did work herself to death to the point she couldn't even move anymore."

"Well, I knew AppleJack well in fact. I knew her more than the others of the mane ones. She was a hard-working gal. Even when her family started to move away and she could only do it herself. She married the wrong stallion of course. Since the stallion didn't care about the farm as she did. But let’s continue."

Discord nodded.

"Computer please start-up recording again."


0000
Twilight's eye's

I went to go get the food for Apple Jack like I said I would. But that's not all I would get. I would try to find some of that fuel so I could douse her with it and then burn her entire home. Since her family is gone for the moment. I at least will save them from dying along with her.

When I got all the food for Applejack I laced it with a sleep aid so she would fall asleep. But I didn't feel I could go along with it. So to save myself from this I went to Zecroa well to her daughter. Who made me a potion so I could forget what I was about to do. I couldn't allow myself to remember what I am going to do to a good dear friend of mine. I know I'm starting to remember what I did to Rainbow Dash.

"Thank you Zenori give your mother my love." I smiled her young daughter didn't know me so well. Since I didn't come much anymore. But I knew the poor old Zebra was slowly dying. She didn't like the fact that we ponies were cutting down more of the Everfree forest to expand. She felt that is the reason why the creatures of the land have been angrier than ever before.

"Of course she will love to know that you have been here. But she hasn't been herself since you had Rainbow Dash put to death."

I sighed softly looking away when she said that. I didn't know how to counter the fact that I did that to Rainbow Dash. But I knew the reason why Zecora was how she is. it was because of me placing spells on her every time she and I came to have tea from time to time. But every time I did so much to hurt my friends. I hurt this beautiful mare I knew as Zecora, I watched her give birth and then. Her husband died. I still don't know what caused it. But to me, it's what caused the downfall.

"Can I go see how she is doing now then?" I simply asked. Zenori didn't know what to think. Every time I was there Zecroa got more upset at the fact I was even there.

"Of course you may. But please don't stay too long. Every time she sees you she speaks in the old tongue that I don't even know myself. Sometimes that is all she can speak"

I nodded with a smile on my face. I went into Zecora's private room. This place has seen better days. There was writing all over the wall. Don't trust Twilight she is taken by disharmony. Don't trust her. I looked to the fact that she felt I was part of the Disharmony she knew me after all these years. Then she saw the fact I broke Tempest shadow's heart or fizzle pop berry twist many years after we married and after I put the spell of everlasting life on her and Grubber.

"You could still be happy you know." I heard the voice. But she didn't speak in Rhyme like she normally did. "But you threw it all away for stallion named war.. That corrupted you Twilight."

I didn't see her she just kept speaking. But I could see that she made a tent with her blanket. I think it was time to shut her up for good. The whispers have been telling me that she is a problem. An issue that she needs to be taken care of.

"Zecroa, would you like some tea?" After I asked I cast a spell on the tea that I lifted from an old set that I gave her not too long ago. This spell would remove that voice. So nothing could stop me from doing what I must do.

"Good Twilight good. You're learning that everyone is a threat to you and our plans." The whisper placed in my mind. But when I got to Zecroa she jumped out of the bed standing on her back hooves with knives connected to them. She just stood there on her back hooves. She looked so weak weaker then her husband did when he died.

"Not another step Twilight Sparkle. I won't allow you to be controlled anymore by disharmony." It was strange not hearing her not able rhyme anymore. All I could do was set down the tray and I looked at her. I could see myself through her vision. I thought she was blind.

"Zecora you aren't healthy anymore my friend."

Zecora snorted she quickly attacked me as she could see me. If I didn't dodge out of the way like I did she would have taken me out. Looking down at my wing's I looked at some feathers on the floor from her getting close. I heard whispers screaming in my mind.

"Kill her she needs to be killed. She knows too much she knows too much!!"

I felt myself being controlled again by the voices in my mind. I didn't know how to fight them. I formed a blade of magic to get ready to fight my former friend Zecroa.


00000
Luna's office

"Computer pause." It pauses on the image of Zecora and Twilight ready to fight. She stood up on her hooves looking down at Twilight who was still connected to the computer.

"Learning about things that would be damning to her?" Luna looked to see Star Swirl.

"I don't know teacher.. How are the pillars handling themselves?"

Swirl sighed looking away. "We found out how to rebuild the items of the others and to get them back. This world needs us more then Equestria does."

Luna smiled weakly. "I won't be returning to Equestria I do know that we will be fighting to get the world back. But without the alliance, the gate might be open."

"Well, thanks to Twilight's school of friendship it helped with keeping those allies." A door opened and Swirl vanished in the darkness. Opening up was a female dragon she wasn't very large. But she was fully grown.

"Smolder..."

Smolder looked to Twilight frowning and then back to Luna.

"Yes hello, Luna. I have returned from Equestria. I didn't listen to Ember. I went back to the school to see if I can find any of the others that would be there to hide. But the entire school was on fire and inside children burning. But when I fully went in there. I found the enemy you have been fighting. The army of disharmony broke in there. They said it was to repay what the ponies did to their minion Twilight and Sunset."


Luna sighed. "I doubt there will be anything to save when we return to our world."

"Luna there is nothing left to save on our world. The dragon lands have been destroyed after Ember left. The crystal empire is gone. Every single land or city left has been placed under heavy laws. I won't be returning there. I may have loved Equis but I can't go back to Equestria to many memories and the fact. That graves have been destroyed. For what most of them stood for."

Luna looked back to Twilight.

"I don't wish to force her to go on trial. But it's needed she hurt so many and destroyed so many. I wish Tia was still alive so I could get some help from her with this. Because she knew Twilight so much better then I did."

"Look, Luna. I need to go find Ember she wishes to find land for our kind. I heard this world is so big. That it could fit every race from our world."


Luna nodded.

"From what I have been told. This world was created with us in mind or whoever would join the fight to take down Disharmony. Because Disharmony has done so much to our world. That I wouldn't be surprised if the Everfree forest is deadly again."

Smolder looked back to Twilight sighing softly patting her head. Giving Luna a nod and finally walked out. Star Swirl finally came back out of the darkness.

"I'm still not used to the fact so many races work together. Even after 2000 years. But the trial is going to happen then?"

Luna looked away nodding. "Yes, It's needed we may have forgiven her for what she did. But many still call for justice. Hopefully, she will be given justice to clean up her life and then go back to Equestria to save is from disharmony. But that's the thing. I won't be returning I even doubt the rest of the world would return."

Star Swirl looked at Twilight nodding and then walked out the door looking back. "Equestria might be a lost cause. But if she will be needed to heal the land. But we all know after what happened. It will take years for the land to heal. It may take years for the heart of the world to heal. Animals don't speak to us like they used to. The magic is not as strong as it used to be."

His horn glowed he felt the magic of this new world going through him. "But this world. Hasn't been corrupted by evil and hasn't been used to prove points. It's going to be used for our needs and just that. If we treat this world like we did Equestria as we owned it. Then it will turn into Equestria. We need to protect it and not allow this land to grow in tech as Equestria did."

Luna gave a nod. She sighed sitting back at her desk stroking her head with her hooves. " I always feel allowing the boom to happen is what caused the downfall. Just because Twilight wanted to get to whatever the was in space so long ago." Luna looks back on that day. But she has something to focus on and that is getting Twilight ready for court.

"I shall leave you now. I need to get back to the other pillars and Somnambula is close to giving birth. She wants to give birth in the land that the ponies that came from her old home to be in. So that's were she and her husband are right now." Luna nodded while Star Swirl left the room to allow Luna to start her work again. She had to find out what happens to Fluttershy and Applejack. But she never knew what happen to Zecora.


0000

The fight with my friend made me feel that. I didn't need to do this. For how weak she was she still was a powerful fighter. But I held the magic sword getting ready to strike her. But she vanished quickly for how old she was. I didn't know what happen to her. But she showed back up right beside me starting to attack me. I never learned how to fight hoof to hoof. So she had the upper hoof on me.

She cut into my very skin it burned It felt like she coated the blades with some potion of hers. It made the whispers leave me. I could hear them anymore. But they just slowly dimmed after she tossed me to the ground from being weak of this brew. She started to speak to me holding me down.

"I don't wish to harm you Twilight.. But you need to cut yourself off from Disharmony. They follow you everywhere They whisper to you and I'm sure they asked you to murder Rainbow Dash." She told me I need to cut myself from the whispers. But my life has been awful since what I did to Rainbow Dash. But a spider creature formed from the shadows lifted Zecroa. I stared at the creature for once I finally saw what has been whispering in my ears since I met war.

"Now miss Zecroa. We need Twilight." The creature held her neck making sure she couldn't breathe. Zecroa was gasping for air. "Shhh Shhh, it will be over soon" The creature lay Zecroa back on the bed holding its hands on her neck slowly causing her to die from lack of air going to her lungs. After awhile Zecroa lay there with the look of fear in her eyes.

"You didn't need to kill her!" I yelled loud enough for her daughter to hear. But it was blocked by a spell the creatures placed on me. More of them formed from the Shadows

But they didn't speak to me they just surrounded me healing the wounds Zecroa gave me. Removing the blood and the feathers. Then they stared at me.

"Forget..." One of them said and they vanished from my sight. Now I don't remember anything that happens. Why did I drop the tea set? I lifted it back up and went to Zecroa but I saw her not breathing. I checked her pulse tears forming in my eyes.

The whispers started again. "Now leave tell her daughter that Zecora died in her sleep. Now go get what we asked you to get. Get the fuel and burn the Apple pony." I went back outside of the room and turns to Zrani with tears streaming down my face.

"Your mother died in your sleep. I wish I could have come sooner to see her."

Zrani sighed "Then it's time. I'm going to take her body back to our homeland. It's what she wanted after they chased her out of that very homeland. I won't return Twilight. I want nothing to do with your ponies. Maybe they will send a Zebra to help with your so-called Alliance but. I won't be part of it. Take every potion you want. There won't be anymore."

I gave a nod. " I will come back later for everything then. Even her books." Zrani just stared at me I think she finally saw those that followed me. The features on her face showed nothing but horror. But she didn't say a word and just packed. So I left and felt awful for what happened.

"Why?" I said softly to myself and again the spider creature's formed in front of them. The many eyes show into my soul. They have full control over me. Thanks to me being pregnant with half disharmony and harmony child. They can't hurt me. They can just whisper in my ears.

"Why..." I could tell the leader of them wanted to strike me. But the fact I'm pregnant with wars foal. They couldn't The very fact they could just control my mind and I could break from them. I fear what would happen when I no longer have her in my womb. For the time being, I stopped time to not just protect myself. But to protect her.

They didn't strike me but they didn't enjoy the fact. They couldn't punish me for not doing everything they wanted me to do.

"So you wish to know why. Don't you remember what happened to your friend Starlight Glimmer? Trixie? Don't you remember closing down the school because that school caused the alliance you have now? We wish to bring you the happiness you want Twilight. You broke the heart of Tempest now you wish to break the hearts of all near you?"

The question hit me hard looking away from them to were my dear Tempest is now living. She is living far away from me in Cantorlot. I wish I could get her forgiveness and see our daughter again. But after the spell of me making them able to live as long as me.



0000


Luna Paused the screen again writing in her paper. The door opens up she looks up seeing the unicorn she knew back in the day that helped the Storm king try to take over Equestria. Her scar over her eye has faded but part of it can be seen. Her horn is still broken. But she stares at Twilight walking over to her. The large mare placing her hoof on Twilight's side nuzzling her.

"Tempest..." Luna softly said. Tempest looked up smiling weakly.

"I heard.She was here. Our daughter is well back on Equestria she did come. But she wishes to keep everypony in touch. But... I still love Twilight deeply. I see her daughter. Sun Sparkle. I looked and saw what made me fall for Twilight. Will she be in jail long after the trial?" Tempest calmly asked while stroking Twilight's neck.

Luna looked away sighing. "Tempest she did so many bad things that she might be banished. But..."

"Is it fair that you and Celestia did nothing to hold me accountable for what I did then?" The large unicorn asked.

"But Tempest... That was 2000 or so years ago..."

Tempest turned her horn sparking in anger magic flashing all over. "That shouldn't matter I still caused the same amount of pain that she did!!"

Luna sighed remembering the past before she was banished to the moon. When you took care of issues you did harsh ways to take care of them. But these days you have to be careful.

"I'm trying to learn what happened to Apple Jack. No pony remembers what happened to her. What happens to Fluttershy wasn't because of Twilight not from what I have seen so far. But I promise Tempest I will make sure whatever punishment she gets. You will be able to see her."

Tempest turned to face Luna. "Thank you, my Queen." She bows her head. "I must be going. I'm training some guards for new Ponyville. They named it new Ponyville amazing" She sighed and gets ready to leave. "I love this new world Luna. I see why you built the castle close to the new Ponyville."

Luna gave a nod Tempest left the castle. She wanted to go outside because today she was told that Pinkie Cake will be waking up soon. She wanted to be there to help her. Since a place has been built just for her. To help her through the problems she went through during the battle on the station amazing it's been almost a year.


"Computer please go on."


00000


It was time to do my job. I got the fuel I wanted the food and drugs to make sure that she wouldn't feel anything. But I had to try to beat these whispers. But I can't they are ten times more powerful than Celestia. But when I made it outside the farm. I noticed a shadow hovering over me. A loud voice of anger calling to me.

"Twilight Sparkle...." My eyes opened wide seeing the princess I dropped everything from my magic while she landed down staring at me. I bowed to her.

" Ye...ss Princess?"

The princess looked very angry at me. I could tell she wouldn't allow me to stay like I was any longer. "Zrani told me that Zecora died in her sleep. I checked out her body and learned it was something with hands that did it and she said's she was alive when she went in there to ask if it was alright that you could see her. Explain to me what happened."

I had to find a way to lie. But she cast a spell that caused the minions of war to form. She used her magic to banish the darkness from my mind. I felt my mind so clear so free.

"Twilight... You and I need to talk. Finish what you were doing with Apple Jack and then come and see me. These creatures I see around you have been around you for too long. Now it's time for you to be cleaned." I gave her a nod and she flew away. How did she know? I never found them till after I slept with war can she see things more then I can?

I no longer heard the whispers. It made me wonder what I am meant to do now. So I went back to check on AppleJack and when I got there. I went into the house but the lights were out. I could smell blood. Fear filled me slowly I went to check on Apple Jack and I found Applejack holding a blaster

"Twilight...." She weakly said. I had to help her but. Then I saw what was attacking her. The creatures that have been controlling.

" War...." I softly said.

War looked at me and smiled he put his hoof to my hoof hushing me. I saw him die he kissed me I felt one of those worms that I saw come off him before. It went into me and started to control me.

"Now Twilight... Do it. Burn her..." I tried my best to fight him. But I opened the little can of fuel. Dumping it all over Applejack. He wanted me to burn her but I used my magic to remove the worm as quickly as I could before it fully connected to me.

"No!! I won't do this.." War just stared at me he smashed his hooves into me making me fall to the ground. I felt my eyes sealing shut from the pain. But I stared at him starting a fire and starting to burn Applejack.


" Twilight!!" She screamed.

" AppleJack" I tried to reach for her but war walked out leaving me to die with Applejack. "I'm sorry Applejack." I closed my eyes and I teleported outside of the house watching the house burn slowly. I lay there sobbing hard Then war came up beside me patting my back.

"Remember Twilight you made a deal with us to give you happiness. Now that one more is out of your way. It's now time for the last and final one. Fluttershy.." He smirked at me I heard voices and its ponies coming on to check on Applejack. But before they get to close War vanished as I passed out watching the ponies rush to try to help and save Applejack.


0000


Luna stared at the end of the entire memory. She looked at Twilight writing down on the paper. "Recording over.. computer wake her up."

The recording was over and Twilight opened her eyes sobbing hard. Luna wrapped her wings around Twilight. Holding her close on her dark-furred body.

"Please. Forgive me. I never wanted to hurt anypony. I just wanted to be happy. But war.. used me."

"Shh, its okay Twilight this brings much to light. Guards please come and help Twilight rest."

Two Bat guards walk in and they slowly help the sobbing Twilight to a room.

"Keep An eye on her." Luna looked at the final part of the memory staring at war. "I knew I have seen you before War. The one that promised nothing would happen to me when I accepted the power of Nightmare moon."

PreviousChapters Next