• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,577 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,577

PreviousChapters Next
Season three:Chapter Fifteen: Dream's and Nightmare's: Return of the element's arc.

"Dreams"

Charity being the element of dream's Sat in a world all of her own. To get away from the pain and this war that was caused. She wanted so much but she sadly couldn't get it. She knew this but what she did in this dream is sit in front of a waterfall and just relax her mind. That's never going to be easy for her to understand at all. But it's how most simple things are to her. She is a mare of taste and of beauty.

But she hasn't seen this beauty in herself since the station blew up. All that she remembers about that is using the dream to fight off Twilight's minions she hasn't even spoken to her friends. They have stayed clear of each other for a while. But her dream. Is to be happy in this new world she heard about. She has seen this world from her dreams. How it's just like Equestria. Of course, back in the day, it was called Equis. But the fact her heart broke when she learned. It's called New Celestia.

Her horn calmly glowed in a magic aura allowing herself to sew even in this dream. She didn't know what to do anymore. She felt like she has been stuck here longer than the rest of her friends. Outside of the spell, Eight legs put his hand on the spell closing his eyes softly asking. " Charity...please can you hear me?"

Charity blinks turning around to see an image of Eight leg's tears stream down her face. Messing the fur around her cheeks and eyes. She rushed down from the hill that she watched the waterfall from. Staring at the creature that looks down at her. "Eight legs?" She softly spoke.

"Hello, Charity." He smiled trying to reach for her but he went through her and he sighed. " I wish I could touch you Charity and hug you. But I need to warn you the elements are waking up. You and Rainbow cloud are the last ones. When they all wake up. You eight will be facing a great battle. A battle that will let the spell release and then the station can be rebuilt."

Charity sighs closing her eyes tightly and then looks back up to Eight Legs. " I miss you...." She softly said.

"Charity I miss you as well. But this is not a time for lover's talk. You need to listen to me. You will be facing the counter of your element. So be ready to face him again." Charity sighed closing her eye's sitting down shaking her head. It was easy to tell this war was getting to her. She didn't want to fight anymore. But It's going to happen.

" Is it bad that I don't wish to fight anymore? Just go back to living like I always have been?" Charity just watched Eight Legs nod.

" I understand how you feel Charity back when My kind was created by Disharmony it was easy to want that. The war went on for years longer then it should have. You will be lucky and maybe never ever have to deal with a war that is that long. But the fact you eight lived through that attack on the station along with the rest. I am sure there are some in that frozen station that is close to death."

Charity sighed a bit looking away not sure what to do anymore. "I am looking forward to making a living in this new world."

"That's good but I sadly must be going. Queen Luna is drawing up the plans for how the station is going to be like. Soon you will be talking to by the former holder of the element of forgiveness." Charity nodded as Eight legs vanished from her sight.

She gasped having the flash she had in the past. Of that battle on that one planet. Sun Sparkle still has that sniper rifle. Muffin is helping along with Savanna now in the image. They pick up and pull the wounded away with them. Pinkie Cake is fighting a large creature her left eye is gone and what is left is a cybernetic eye. Apple Core is now in this vision. Her right foreleg is cybernetic she rushed up to one of the creature's smashing the metal hoof into them.

Rainbow Cloud attacked from above with a metal wing. That looked to have a sharp blade on the end of it. The final part of the vision seeing Sugar Sparkle running on her four legs. The voice sound in the vision.

"Fall back!!" Sun Sparkle yelled shooting off her sniper. A group of ponies falls back. But she turns around seeing Pinkie cake getting thrown to the side of her. Charity looks up at the Krell. Her voice speaks in the vision. "We will not fall to you Ruffians!!"

The vision went on but a Krell lifted its gun aiming for Charity firing and the vision ends. She opens her eye's a broken heated sweat. It's the same vision she had back on the station when they had to deal with that ghost. It's worrying to her that this battle might happen.

She stood back up having another Vision. The next vision was off Muffin and Savanna in a wedding with a stallion. Both of them looked nine months pregnant and the one doing the wedding for them was Luna. They both looked so happy. But while she looked to the side. She saw Spike. He had a robotic tail and wings. The wings looked a bit new. But it looked like they just recently grew into his back.

Looking to the side she saw Jigsaw and Rainbow Cloud. Rainbow Cloud was holding a newborn filly. Apple Core sat by a large stallion and they looked recently married as well. Pinkie Cake was playing the music with a stallion that had a Saxophone. They had a little colt and filly playing along with them.

She looked to another side. Seeing Sun Sparkle and Claw with their little half alicorn Griffin baby. Sugar Sparkle was with her husband. But their little one was standing at the alter holding flowers. Charity herself saw no one beside her..No one with her. Is this her future? To be alone?

The vision ended her eyes full of pain. "Those hurt so much."

"That's the issue with Visions dear Charity." She blinks staring at the creature she met during the battle of that dark nightmare world. " Don't worry I mean you no harm. Even if I was my disharmony form I wouldn't attack you anyway. But this test is of dreams. But first, those visions you had. They will come true. Whatever you saw there. They will come true. But they could happen sooner then you think my dear. Sometimes it doesn’t happen in the nature that you see it. If someone gets married of course and you see another with a child. The marriage of the other could come first or the child before the marriage could come."

Charity blinks nodding. "What if it's a vision about the battle?"

"A vision of battle is always hard to read. You never know how it would start and end. it could go just how you saw it. With an ending that is so out of the left-field, you didn't even see it. But when it comes to happiness things go just how fate wishes them to go. Because if you tell other's what you see. Then fate plays tricks and punishes you for it. But every time you look. You're always alone."

Charity blinks sighing. "Did you end up being alone?"

"Yes I did, My mate per se left me because. She didn't like the idea of me seeing our fate. She took our eggs. Then I lost my friend's left and right. Because they didn't like how I could see the future. But that's the curse of this element. You don't enjoy control dreams. You can cure the world with dreams. But you also can bring harm to yourself. That is the issue of one of dreams."

Tears slowly fall down the beauty of Charity. "Oh, I doubt Eight legs will break your heart Charity. His former mate died during the war. I am sure the reason he wasn't in your dreams. It is because his kind can mate with other species. But thankfully for him and you. It will still come out as a pony. With the sense of Disharmony and Harmony. They can see through it and even weave it if they wished."


"Is that why they are called the Dark Weaver's?"

"Yes ironically. But the child will also be very easy to corrupt. That's another issue of the time that we don't even know. Most are always running out of it." He said with a sad chuckle. "Dream's never fade they never run out of time. Your element will keep you alive till the end of time Charity or till a friend strikes you down."

Charity's eyes open wide with fear. "Oh yes, child. The cursed element picked you of all ponies. The decedent of a beautiful unicorn named Rarity. How empty and hollow you must feel. But fear not child. I don't mean you this harm. I don't even mean to upset you. It's just what fate's hand deals. Of course, he has been known to cheat at guards like Chaos."

A sudden blue cat creature forms. "You're speaking of me again Dream eater...I ask you to stop."

"Oh yes forgive me, Lord Chaos."

The cat snorts vanishing. Charity noticed that it had wings? "Who was that?" Charity asked.

"Just a being stronger then Discord. But we don't see him much unless he is board yes." The bug creature smirked. "Anyway, what other vision's have you been having?"

"Nothing just those..one's I have. Do you wish me to try to see what else I can see darling?"

" I wish you to try to see into my vision. The nightmare has visions as well. Now, this would mean we have to touch. Are you scared of touching me Charity?" Charity shook her head.

" I may be a lady darling but I don't feel it's wrong to touch a creature that didn't do me any harm. Well, you did do me harm at first. But you haven't yet of course."

The element of nightmare's offer's his claw to the grey mare. At first, she didn't seem up to the task of offering her hoof. She looked like she was changing her mind. But it was more that she needed to think. She set the hoof back down onto the ground. Then lifted it again fully placing it inside the hand. The creature smiled softly. "Close your eyes."

Charity calmly closed her eyes took a deep breath. "Now empty your thoughts." The mare slowly removed all thoughts from her mind. "Now just allow your visions to take hold. At first, you will feel like your flying through space. Space then becomes very dark and empty. Then you see the pods."

Charity found herself looking at the pods. "W..What am I seeing?"

"You have left your body for a time. Now, this is a spirit form of the dream. Don't worry no one can see you. Look at all the Pods what do you see?" Charity looked to see all the pods are glowing. But the one that is meant to be forgiveness glows dimly.

"I see all of them are glowing but the one that is meant to be the counter for forgiveness seems to be dying." Another voice spoke from the Pod as it open's its eyes.

" Oh, not dying child. Waiting." Another beside it opens its eyes.

" Yes...waiting. Disharmony is winning the war at the moment. They will only release us. When they start losing. A bad idea." Yanari said.

"Yes, I wish to go to worlds and make them die with my slime-like body." The element of sickness said.

"Master's who are you speaking to?" A minion of Disharmony asked. Charity turned around finally seeing one of the Minions of Disharmony. It looked like a small bug-like creature. With sharp evil claws and long fangs.

"Nothing child get ready for the battle ahead." The element of Unforgiving stares at Charity.

"Listen child and listen good... Leave now before they.... too late." A dark deep voice speaks.

"So one of the dreams has come.." Charity turn's seeing a spider-like creature. That looked like the shadows. The shadows from the other universe. "Ah, I can see what you think intruder. No, we aren't the Shadows. But we are their children. Just like the one's of Harmony is of the children of the Vorlons."

"As you see. The Shadow's wanted to control not just their own universe. But another universe's as well. The Vorlons did the same. But they wished to control it through the order. So they sent their most crazy here as you could say." The creature says hissing.

The nightmare element speaks. "But the war is going bad back home from what we have learned. The one's known as Humans are getting ready to strike them. If this happens then the children of each side will get insane and spread faster then they should child. Because of the humans of that other universe. Your universe will fall faster because of them. You need to find your Sheridan your one that shall fight the darkness. The shadow war...is almost over in this universe of the humans.”

Charity gulped. "Oh but there is hope for your world child." She turned back to the shadow. "It will take your time.. for you to be ready. But you need to get your new station built and built up your fleet and train as many soldiers as you can. But you can't tell your friends or anyone close to Harmony that you talked to me. It will set things in motion worse then you want."

Charity nodded. "Now you better go before... my commander's find you." Charity left the room floating back to her body. It felt strange while she floated through space back to where she is.

00000

Charity opened her eye's looking around quickly and then removing her hoof from Nightmare's hand. "Like I said not everyone in the army of Disharmony wishes to be part of this battle. You would see the same with Harmony. But the issue is if you told anyone what you just saw. It won't end well for you. You need to do what I did. Get your ponies and creature's ready. By offering ideas and making them think it's their ideas. So next time you see your Queen. Tell her about your idea."

Charity nods smirking. "I am known to getting what I want Darling. I have my ways." She shines her very white teeth. "But doing this what would it cause?"

"It would show Disharmony and Harmony. That they can't boss your species and other race's around. When you get all the outer world's back you would have to confront both of them in a head long battle. All of you girls will have to confront them. But you would have to find him.."

Charity blinks. "Who?"

"There is another version of him in the human universe. That one is known as Loren. You would need to find his counter part here. Lazeres, He won't be too hard to find of course. Since he is the leader of the bat's that allowed you to take their world. You just need to have all your friend's there when the time is right. To call him. Then he will call the first ones of your galaxy. These first ones used to be young. These bats though. They’re the shepherds of younger races."

Charity blinks. "What do you mean?"

"You aren't the first race they allowed to use their world. Another race along time ago used their world. But they died out. If you do this. The world that was given to you. Will become your world. That is what they give you if you win this war. That world. Because I really doubt Equestria will heal fast from what happen to it."

Charity thought a moment not sure what to think. But then spoke again. "When will we know when the time is right?"

"When the gate's on your world open and release... Grogar. Disharmony thinks they can control him and the others in that gate. But they know nothing of his power or the power of the others. But there is something else. After you are done talking to me It seems we will have to do a battle of dreams."

Charity blinks. "Who says’s?"

"Eh, the former element of forgiveness the one who gave you the element's in the first place. He is a bit like Twilight need's to be done by the book or it doesn't work at all. But I won't turn crazy until our conversation is done by your word's."

"I do have a question though. How did you get the elements?"

He thought a moment. "Well forgiveness kind of creating them. When harmony asked him to. Now the reason for this. Is because Disharmony was just starting to form in this universe. No war broke out for so many years. But they still asked him to create the elements. Now, what's impressive to us. A crystal fell from the sky in your world. It was thought that a spark turned crystal found it's way to your world and turned into a crystal seed."

Charity blinks remembering the story of how the Pillers found a crystal seed. "You mean to tell me that seed that was planted didn't come from this world?"

"Oh no after the time they found it. It became part of the world. If they planted it when it hit down. it would have turned your world into pure harmony. To the point, Discord would never have formed. It's like Disharmony had a claw in that as well. But it was more at the right place at the right time sort of deal."

Charity sighed shaking her head a bit. "Yes I am being told all this but I doubt I could tell anypony else."

"That's how it was for my child. You know so much. But you aren't allowed to tell anyone. It would do more harm then good then you want. It's just simply how being one of a dream is. We see things others can't in their dreams or even outside of their dreams. The elements can be cursed. But dreams are the most cursed one. It's what caused that world you fought on to become like it was. Because I could no longer stand being part of the harmony side."

Charity nods sighing sitting down looking down at her hooves. " I hope I don't get that way either. It wouldn’t be good for me to lose a little hair out of place. But I don't wish to become evil or wish to be in this war. But Of course, fate did this to me. I should just see it to the end."

"That's what I did Charity. It's not a simple task. It's a hard task. But our conversation is going to be coming to an end.. For..." He closed his eyes and a nightmare and shadow-filled his body taking him over completely. Opening his soulless eye's

Charity backed up gasping. He brought out a sword of night mare and shadow. Charity, formed a sword of dreams and light quickly to block the attack. When the attack hit the dream's screamed. "So the element of Forgiveness lied to us about how Disharmony was formed when he gave us the element's?"

Nightmare stopped a moment and lowered his weapon. "What did he exactly tell you?"

"He told us. That the elements created disharmony and that harmony started because of your element's"

Nightmare laughed loudly. "Oh, no Disharmony was around way before we even showed up. He likes to boast that he thinks he is the reason why Disharmony and harmony had a stalemate so long ago. But no the stalemate happens because of the war ending in the main universe. Because of that war going bad. Both sides told their minions to stop the battle."

Charity growled in anger. This is enough. She used her dream magic to form an Ursa major. The creature growled loudly at The nightmare element. Charity slowly backed up to let the creature do it's work while she concentrated on keeping the creature there.

The nightmare element quickly formed its own creature to fight off the Ursa. Of course, being the fact that his race or the creature he created never faced a creature this size. The creature he formed quickly died by the Ursa. Nightmare quickly tried to find an idea to take on this creature. He rushed quickly to hide to come up with a plan. Looking over to see that this is hard for Charity to control.


The Ursa growled deeply trying to chase the nightmare. But he had to find a way to stop her so he thought a moment. He chuckled forming a figment of her dreams. He formed Eight Legs Holding the sword to his neck. "Well Charity look who I found."

Charity stares in horror but... She smirks. "You think I will fall for that?" The nightmare blinks the Ursa smashing him with its paw killing the Eight legs that were created and smashing him into a shadow smear on the ground. "Never...NEVER!! Trick me...Never used..those I love to get to me...Never!! Do that to me again."

But the Ursa vanished from her anger. Nightmare slowly stood up shaking his head staring at her. "You lost control of yourself..." Charity lifted up her sword. Nightmare smiled lifting up his sword as well. "Come let’s see what is better Dream's or nightmare's."

The two stood in the forested area. Of the dream realm that Charity created. The realm had no creature's roaming around. Not far from them the station located in a rock formation. To keep it protected. The dream protects the station since there are still some souls inside. That need their minds healed. They both stood there as the dream slowly start's to let a small downpour. Nightmare looks up blinking at this.

"Hmm, impressive. Your world an idea of rain for a battle between element's interesting idea." He said with a smirk. But the battle slowly started. They both charged at each other. Charity rushing on her four hooves. Holding the Element of Dreams in her magic. Normally it's just simple knitting needles with her cutie mark on it. But now it's a sword. With a sharp end looking like one of the needles.

Their weapons clash together. Causing the dreams and nightmares to scream it also caused the dream to shake. But she kept the station protected. She didn't wish to harm all those minds. Outside of the station, the orb of magic keeping the station from falling all over the new town started to throb and swell a bit. But it stopped for the moment. But to everyone's horror, they realized what is going to happen when that station comes out of the spell.

Eight legs yelled to other Dark Weaver's "Place Webs all over the bubble so when the station comes out of the spell we will be able to catch the large parts!!" They nod rushing around quickly doing what they asked. Pony workers even Chaser and Shadow did what they could to help.

Butter Berry stayed behind her Market place counter. Fear in her eye's Her body guard the Seven fang, Cold Tooth looked back to her with a smile. "Don't worry Butter you're far enough not to get harmed by the pieces you and the other stands." Butter nodded she looked at the other markets who looked at what is happening with fear. Butter berry though closed her eyes and smiled. Slowly selling her ware's. She made jewels out of gem's that her and Cold Tooth dig up. She looks to Cold tooth lifting her jewel's and he yells out.

"Jewels of many kinds sold for the right amount of bits. Two for some maybe four. Step right up. I will be the one speaking for Butter Berry since she can't." Luna smiled watching the aliens working with the ponies. She walked up to Cold Tooth and he kneels down bowing.

"Queen Luna." He softly said.

"You may rise my dear Cold Tooth." Cold Tooth nodded. "How has the new market place been helping you two?"

"For me, It's a wonderful time to make new friend's,” Cold Tooth said but he looked back to the station. He could tell a battle was going on. It brought a sense of fear to the ponies. "There is a battle going on. In the dream world.Luna. I think you need to take a look." Luna nodded.

" I agree.."

Luna flew off to find a spot to relax and to go into the dream world. She closed her eye's and her horn glowed sending her into the very dream world that Charity created for this world.

000000

When Luna opened her eye's she saw the two fighting. Nightmare and Dream. The nightmare had wounds of black blood draining from his many wounds that glow of dream magic. The wound's that charity had leaked her life-giving red blood onto the ground. The wound's gently glowing a dark shadow. Luna wanted to rush to help fight. But a shield blocked her from going to help.

" Charity!!!" She yelled.

"They can't hear you, Luna." Twilight was in her cell still it was like Luna's mind called her here. Luna turned to Twilight she could tell that she had been crying. Crying so much. "I have no excuse for what I did Luna.. But I won't use a dream monster to punish myself." She said with a kind of harsh tone. "But I don't get to treat you that way at all. I am in this cell. But how I got here.. I don't know."

"Twilight I can't go back on your trial."

Twilight nodded. "You may have started that Lunar rebellion so long ago Luna. But no one ever put you on trial. Because well the trial was facing me and my friends. But I could point out how to you how unfair this is. But I didn't do all this under the control of aliens. Most of this was my own fault. But some of it was me being controlled. But I started worse than a rebellion. I destroyed our world..I have been told it will take years for it to heal from this."

Luna sighed looking back to Twilight. "Did you know that it night be truth that all of Pinkie Pie's family but Pinkie Cake is dead?"

Twilight blinks her eyes full of pain. "N....o...What about Muffin's family?"

"I don't know I know theirs on one of the ships fighting for Disharmony. Under your fake Sunset's order's."

"Oh...that..."

"YOU KNEW?!!!" Luna screamed at her.

"No, I didn't. "Twilight had more tear's falling down her face. "She came to me...after she got out of the pod she was in. The fact...I didn't know about this pod. I didn't know where it was hidden. Maybe you might have to take a look at them. There might be remnants of whatever powered them. Because before I tried to kill Rainbow Cloud Scootaloo stopped me."

Luna blinks. " Scootaloo is alive?"

" It seems so.. How I don't know. She showed up right after Spike came back to the station during the attack. I tried talking to him. But he wants to forget about me. He wants to allow the potion I gave him. To forget about just me. But the spell won't let him forget me. It also doesn't help that I placed a spell on him making sure he grows slowly. He should have had wings by now."

Luna stared at Twilight but she sighed. " I am a feeling you did this because you wanted to keep at least one friend close to you before he went off on his own." But before they could speak anymore Charity screams in pain. They both turned seeing that the sword stabbed deep into Charity with her sword deep into the nightmare.

0000

"It seems...Both of us made it to a stalemate." Nightmare groaned pulling his sword out of Charities chest. She screams in deep pain. Her horn glows brighter trying to expand her weapon inside the poor nightmare element. When she does it expands to the point. That the creature scream's in deep pain

"This is no stalemate. I will not allow it to be." She screams not realizing that Luna and Twilight are listening. " I will show Disharmony and Harmony as well that I can beat you without a stalemate!!" She screams in pain the sword in her magic exploding causing her to fly away from the battle and roll a bit to slowly stop with smoke flowing off her. But lucky for her no burns. Just some nasty scratches and the wound.

She tried to stand up but she couldn't. But the former element of the dream slowly walks to her leaning down healing her wound. He then slowly lifts her up. "Let me get you to your friends." He turned to look at Twilight and Luna. "Best remove yourself from this dream Luna. It will be ending when the elements connect. The minds will be healed. But the one's that are to badly damaged will need extra help outside of the dream."

Luna nodded and looked back to Twilight who already vanished from sight be back into the station. Luna watched the creature carry Charity off to the station. She had a frown on her face shaking her head a bit. She didn't know what to think anymore. Closing her eyes vanishing from the dream world.

The nightmare creature slowly carried Charity to her friends in the element room on the station. Muffin and Savanna rushed to her. Muffin checked her vitals. Then the nightmare creature stood standing in the spot the element would have stood and the shadow vanished from him. "She will be alright. She kind of over did it trying to take me down."

Savanna quickly opens her bag. Taking one of her potions getting her to drink it. "She will be fine." The soft exotic voice of the Zebra said."

Pinkie Cake bounced to give Charity a tight hug then backed away to let her wake up. Then the middle of the room the element of Forgiveness glows showing them Rainbow Cloud.

They all Gasp. "Rainbow..." Muffin said. The poor mare had one of her wings missing she looked so badly wounded. The only scar she would have is the fact she lost her wing's. Maybe even the stab wound. The former element of Forgiveness finally forms. It's the old bug that gave them the elements back on that planet. They all stare at him in anger. Even the former element bearer's.

"YOU!!!" They all say. The ponies and Zebra watch the elements lose their anger on the former of forgiveness.

"You can be angry at me all you want... But we need to get Rainbow Cloud and the rest of you out of here. The spell is close to shattering. The magic has been spent. The core that did this was never meant to have this happen. But what was given to Twilight to place in that core? Was meant to cause an explosion but. I don't think who over placed it in there expected this."

"Then get to it...Kin'uk we know you lied to them about the world as well that you and the elements came from." Nightmare said. "Me being a former Krell. Tell them the truth...what really happened in that world."

Kin'uk sighed closing his eyes. Lifting his hand to show an image of what really happens.


00000

"My world was once known as Haven."

The world looks so much like Equestria but instead of magic and flyers controlling the weather it was deep heavy technology. Some of it was used to help grow plants faster then it should have been. They also made their own weather. Not all Natural like the ponies. But more toxic based.

"It was peaceful for along time. 2000 years ago. The Vorlons and the Shadows Sent their children to us. Since the war didn't fully start as of yet. Not till a 1000 year's later it did. But on your world Harmony and Disharmony only did one thing the crystal seed. That is it. of course Disharmony claims they created Discord but they didn't. He was just created to be created. But Harmony came to me they asked me to make the elements for the. To fight Disharmony."

The image shows him being given the crystals by Harmony. But they looked dressed like Vorlons. Then showing him working on the crystals turning them into the elements. But he made more than the eight. " I was asked to make sixteen elements. But I was careless and Disharmony took the other eight I made. Then corrupted them."

It shows Disharmony the creatures that look like the Shadows. They placed their corrupted powers inside the elements turning them darker and pulsing with power.

"I and seven others from different worlds were picked to be them. Nightmare here used to be known as Rongo. He was from my race. Of course, he forgot about us after he became the element. But I will not go further. You know their names. But what happens. The war in the other universe became a defeat for the Shadows. But the war here became a stalemate. So we didn't need the elements anymore but before all this happen of course Crystal fell to your planet. During the water, it turned into the seed."

He takes a breath. "Sorry, this is a lot to tell you. But the pillars found it and put their magic in it. Growing your tree of harmony. But Harmony had no control over your world or even the former elements. They don't even have control over you. It has something to do with the nature of your ponies. Disharmony can control you simply. But harmony no your to full of harmony at heart."

Nightmare speaks up. "This anger's them."

"But we were told that there was a battle not to long ago. But after that battle was over nothing back. They sent some scouts to look but non have returned. They were fighting with the humans and a large fleet. it was between the Shadows and the Vorlon's. We are worried that their battle is already over. They both already said if they don't hear anything in the next two years or so. They will out right attack. So that's why we must get you out of here."

"What if.. The battle didn't only end. But they found a way to get both sides to agree to just leave their galaxy?" Savanna simply asked.

Nightmare blinks. " That would be interesting if that happens. They would have gone to the dark place of the galaxy. We will be seeing them soon and all that came before us."

"Yes, you see that dark part of the universe connects to all universes. So we will see all again who went there. Even those we have never met before." The room and the station start's to shake.

"Oh no....the the spell it's starting to shatter. You must all connect the elements. As one. Step the element that is you. Become one with them for a time. To get Rainbow Cloud back. But I warn you this will be a long task. A very long grueling task. My other half will not allow her to leave without a fight. This fight she is going to need all of you. Meaning get ready to protect her"

The element mare's nod. They step into the former elements. As the elements take their form. A beam of each element glow's bright. As they reach for Rainbow Cloud.

PreviousChapters Next