• Published 16th Jun 2015
  • 9,790 Views, 1,129 Comments

I Just Walk Away - madhat886



They're tired of mentors never telling them what they need to know. They're tired of always being expected to forgive others, no matter what. They're tired of always being the one who saves the day when the people they save aren't worth it.

  • ...
92
 1,129
 9,790
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 7 )

It's basically the same with al those who think they are all powerful then they are nuked from orbit by maybe 30, 50 176 nukes all at once and them thinking oh I can easily tank that..........poof they are gone

nice work:twilightsmile:

The only ninja who could maybe deflect maybe 1 shot of orbital bombardment would be the 4th Hokage with his flying thunder god technique to teleport the shot somewhere else but even then that would need incredibly precise timing all it would take to overwhelm him is firing either stream of attacks at one spot or attack multiple spots nearby at roughly the same time.
That Sharingan technique Izanagi can be used to avoid one attack but every use of it permanently ends the use of 1 of users eyes so there is a hard limit of how many shots they can avoid.

You know I strangely found Naruto’s death hilarious, maybe because some of the Disney female leads are canonically non fighters.

I was expecting a saber or dagger fr Wendy not an anchor

This is a classic magic vs science, where technology is just too advanced to put up a proper fight.
Could there be a chapter about how in some cartoons some characters (mostly adults) insist on following the rules, even when it's completely stupid and self-destructive? One particular example of this is in The Powerpuff Girls, in the episode where the girls' teacher gets angry because they fell asleep in class and forces the Professor to make the girls go to sleep. This means the girls could not fight evil at night, leaving the town in peril. Yet, despite the teacher being aware of this, she still presses the issue, saying they must be well rested or they will do poorly at school. I mean seriously?! Then there is Chichi in DBZ, with a similar line of thinking, even when the end of the world is approaching. Could there be a chapter where we see these kinds of situations being addressed in your own way? I would be very thankful.

11881793
The ship is the size of a planet and the main gun can destroy a shielded planet in one shot, Ike in Star Wars where a planet wide shield can take months of bombing from a space fleet just to break. And the ship has tons of Star destroyer level smaller ships inside and lots of smaller guns and bomb launchers.

Login or register to comment