• Published 1st Jun 2015
  • 4,669 Views, 91 Comments

Equestria Girls: Friendship Makes Magic - ImNoPony



An alternate tale of Equestria Girls where Twilight never went through the portal and her human conterpart was the one who saves the school

  • ...
39
 91
 4,669

Epilogue- My Little Pony Friends

Twilight stands in front of the portal. With the crown held tightly within her hands, she knows what she must do. She must step through the mirror portal and must return this important item to the world where it belongs. However, with the uncertainty on who or what she is gunna find over there, Twilight's nerve was trying to get the best of her. She tried her best to remain calm and won't be deterred for this one final task.

But as she was readying herself, Twilight spotted her friend's reflection on the mirror in front of her. When she turns around towards them, she can see that all of them are understandably worried for her.

"I'm not liking this one bit Twilight" Applejack exclaimed. "This seems too dangerous."

Twilight says to them: "But we have to send the crown back to Equestria. Without it, they might have no other way to defend themselves."

"Yeah, we get that" Rainbow Dash replied. "It just... why don't we get Sunset to do this? She's the one who caused all of this mess."

However, Twilight replied back: "Sunset can't move because of our fight and I'm the only other person who has a clue on what is on the other side."

Everyone then took a moment to look behind them towards the school. They could see Sunset resting exhaustingly on the ground and being watched on by a few teachers and students. She is clearly in no shape to move.

They all reluctantly admit that Sunset can't do it. However, when they turn back to Twilight, Applejack asks her: "Well can we at least come with ya?"

Pinkie then adds: "Yeah! This Equestria place sounds like a fun place."

Twilight can understand her friend's concern. However, Twilight feel that she must do this alone (even though she can't explain it). She says to them: "Look; If I can't find anybody within the first... three minutes, I'll leave the crown on the ground and run right back. I just don't want anybody else trap over there because of me."

Her friends still don't like this idea. They can sort of understand where she is coming from, but they know that they can't let her go alone. However, when they all look at her, they each can see the determination within Twilight's eyes. Even though she might be scared, she doesn't want her friends to be in even more danger. Applejack was still against the idea, but she slowly began to notice the others around her was becoming conflicted and confused. Another look at Twilight was also begging them to let her go. Reluctantly, AJ finally caves in and she told Twilight:

"Oh Fine! Just don't stay to long, ok?"

Twilight smiled and replied: "I won't ."

Once it had been (reluctantly) decided that she was going to go alone, all of her friends said a few words to Twilight before she go. Telling her to "come back safely" and "make a note on the stuff that she sees". Once she feels that she was ready, Twilight turn around and was about to head into the portal. However, before she could make a step forward, she spotting Spike sitting below and blocking her path.

Trying to be stern, Twilight told Spike: "No Spike! You are staying here this time!"

However, as soon as she said it, Spike then put on his puppy-dog eyes and was shooting them strait at Twilight. In mere moments, Twilight ground in frustration and yells out: "AGHH! Not Those Eyes!" Her friends behind her was chuckling to Twilight's discomfort and was glad that at least somebody is going with her.

Once the scene calmed down, Twilight and Spike was prepared to go through the portal. They look at their worried friends one more time and silently telling them to see them soon. Once she took a deep breath, Twilight and Spike plunges themselves through disappeared. Her friends were then left to question if they made their right choice,

However, their thoughts became interrupted once they heard a loud thud. When they look around, they saw Rainbow Dash was down to the ground and looked like she had fell. They instantly notice that her new wings were gone as well pony ears and tail. They then quickly discover that all of their magical (pony) add-ons were gone and all of their magic were gone. They were confused, but slowly thought it might have something to do with Twilight taking back the crown. As Rainbow was getting up, she commented:

"Well... It was nice while it lasted."

_ _ _ _ _

Meanwhile, Twilight was plummeting through a rainbow storm as she was trying to get to Equestria. Her eyes were being bombarded with so many different colours that it was slowly giving her a seizure. While trying to fight off a killer headache, Twilight was wishing that this fall could end soon. But not long after, her wished came true. Spike and Twilight popped out another mirror and finally came to Equestria... and then received a hard landing.

After landing on her front side, Twilight began to recover from her fall and her seizure. She quickly got better and was eager to return the crown (if only she won't get trapped for about a year). When Twilight opens her eyes, she quickly found the crown in front of her... but then she saw something else.

Twilight saw a small reptilian creature that was picking itself up. It was about the size of a dog. In fact, it looked a bit like her dog. It has purple scales that matches Spike's purple fur, the green fins on top looks like Spike's green hair on his head and the creature's overall appearance reminds Twilight of Spike. Curiously, Twilight calls out to it.

"Spike? Is that you?"

The dragon-like creature instantly responded to Twilight when she calls to it. It's gaze shoot towards Twilight eagerness and excitement. However, when it saw her, its excited expression went away and was replaced with a confused look. And then, in perfect, understandable English, it speaks back to her:

"Twilight?" asked the little purple dragon

"Is that really you Spike!?" responded a surprised Twilight. "You look so strange and different and... DID YOU JUST TALK!"

Spike looked at himself and realized that he has completely changed. Oddly chuffed, Spike commented: "Huh... I guess I did." He then look back at Twilight and then says to her: "But you're the one who should see themselves."

"What do you mean?" Twilight replied.

However, it wasn't long for her to discover what has happened to her. Twilight caught a glimpse of her arms; she saw that her hands were gone. And in their place; she saw hooves. Confused and starting to panic, she soon found a mirror standing nearby. When she looked at her reflection, Twilight had made a horrifyingly discovery that she had become a pony.

Seeing what has happened, Twilight really started to panic and looking like she was about to scream. However, in the small opportunity to stop her, Spike lunges forward and covers Twilight's mouth up with his claws. She still screams with her mouth shut, but it was muffled and nobody far away would hear her. When she stops, Spike ask her: "Are you finished?" Twilight nod and Spike let go of her mouth. "Good. We don't need a ruckus on our hands."

As Twilight was taking deep breaths, she began trying to accept her new body. She looks back at the mirror to get a better picture of her at herself. She saw that she still has her horn on top of her head, but since she is was a pony, that would make her a unicorn. When Twilight managed to get onto her four legs, she didn't felt uncomfortable and was maintaining her balance. It just standing like that wasn't something that she uses to and finding it a bit awkward.

It was at this moment that Twilight and Spike discover that they were in a room. There were paintings and few decorations on the wall that tried to make the room seem posh. However, the only thing that seem striking to them was that almost everything else seem to be made from crystals. A crystal floor. A crystal ceiling. The only thing that wasn't crystalized was the door. It was also reminding Twilight of Crystal Prep for some reason.

Twilight and Spike then spot the only other thing in the room besides them; a tall mirror. Twilight quickly deduces that that's the portal that they came from and the one that they need to go back through once they were done.

"Can you walk like that?" asked Spike, snapping Twilight into attention.

After stomping a few of her hooves, Twilight hesitantly replied: "I think so?"

Once she got use to her new body, Twilight quickly found the crown and make no delay in picking it up. However, as soon as she scoops it up with her hoof, Twilight found something that catches her eye. She found a small black guitar pick. Twilight was confused and question why a guitar pick was there. However, as she was thinking about it, she remembers her first encounter with Flash and recall that he had lost his pick. He was said he lost it somewhere around the statue... and around the portal. Twilight quickly piece together how it got here. Thinking that she can return it to him, Twilight picks up the pick and tucks it away in her hair.

Once that was over and done with, Twilight remind herself what she had come her to do. She tells Spike: "Come on Spike! We wasted enough time as it is." Happily agreeing with her, Spike got up to the door (on all fours) and opens it for her. Twilight then tried walking towards the door, but found that walking on four legs was giving her a bit of trouble. When she got to the door, Twilight groan and then tells Spike: "Let's find somebody to give the crown to and get out of here."

But then, after Twilight had finally got out of the room, she stumbles into somebody. When she look and see who it was, she made the unexpected discovery that it was... Twilight. The Twilight that was an alicorn princess and the rightful owner of the crown.

When both Twilights saw each other, both of them were left absolutely speechless. Human Twilight didn't not expect on running into her herself and did not know what to say to her. Alicorn Twilight, in turn, just stare at her double in utter confusion. Even Spike was also left speechless as he did not know how to respond to see two copies of his master.

"Hi" greeted human Twilight very nervous and awkwardly.

"Um... Hi?" replied princess Twilight hesitantly.

Princess Twilight then notice that her clone was carrying the element of harmony. Human Twilight realized this and quickly told her: "I Can Explain!" Princess Twilight was a little bit suspicous with all of this, but was willing to hear her out.

_ _ _ _ _

Both Twilights decided to head back into the room so they can talk privately. Once they were alone, Twilight then began telling her Equestria counterpart about everything. Explaining who she is and how she got there. Explaining that she moved to a new school and how she got the crown. Talking about her new friends, Sunset Shimmer and everything that she had to do to get the crown back. Even though she should be a bit more sceptical to what she was saying, but Princess Twilight was captivated with everything that her human counterpart is telling her.

"... And with Sunset defeated, I then came through the portal so I can give the crown back to you" explained Twilight Sparkle as she was finishing up her story.

"Wow! That must have been tough" replied Princess Twilight who was certainly impressed. "I can't imagine anypony having to go through that kind of mess."

Human Twilight sighed and responded: "Yeah, it was really stressful." However, after taking a deep breath and look up, Twilight then add: "But... at least I had my friends there to help me out."

Princess Twilight look at her other world counterpart and saw how relax and cheerful she was. It was like she had learned an important lesson that she won't let herself forget. Even though it was already literal, it was like she was looking at herself. "Yeah. Friends are great" said Princess Twilight out loud.

But then, as both girls were thinking about their friends and was glad to have them, they heard a noise by the mirror. When they look towards it, they saw Spike who was standing by the mirror and looking a bit anxious. "Come on Twilight. I think it's time to head back now."

Twilight's eyes widened and responded: "Ooh, right! I don't want to be trapped here."

As the two ponies got up from sitting on the ground, Princess Twilight tells them: "Well thanks a lot for returning this to me. I was going crazy looking for this."

Twilight replied: "No problem. Just keep a better hold of it next time."

Once Twilight and Spike was getting ready to leap back through the portal, Twilight stop for a moment so she can bid farewell to her other world counterpart. "Well... it's been nice meeting you, Equestrian version of me."

"The same here" the princess pony replied. But then, just as her counterpart was about to leave, Princess Twilight told: "And remember: always call on your friends if you need help."

Human Twilight smiled and replied: "Thanks. I will."

And with that, Twilight and Spike went back through the mirror portal. And as soon as they left, the Princess stood there for a moment and wish her counterpart the best of luck before she head back with her recently returned crown.

_ _ _ _ _

The next day, everything mostly went back to normal. However, just because things went back to normal doesn't mean that Canterlot High hadn't changed. After the Fall Formal, the student body have been starting to interact a bit more with itself and students have been getting along better than before. Plan and preparations had been on restoring the damaged part of the school and is looking to be done within a few months. Things are turning out better than ever.

And outside in the courtyard, 6 friends were cheerfully chatting the day away by the statue. Twilight was sitting on the statue and was surrounded by her friends. Everyone had been asking and demanding Twilight on what she saw on the other side of the portal. Even though she didn't really have much to talk about, she tried her best to sedate their curiosites.

"... So yeah. After I handed back the crown and I told my story, me and Spike just headed back" Twilight explained to her friends.

Pinkie Pie, who wasn't satisfied, got up to Twilight and ask Twilight: "Oh come on Twilight! There has got to be more to the story then that?"

"Sorry Pinkie" Twilight replied. "I didn't have much to see. If I stayed any longer, I might have been trapped."

Fluttershy speaks up and asks: "And speaking of which: Are we sure the portal isn't still open?"

"Nah" Applejack replied. Since she's the who was closest to the mirror and was practically leaning against it, AJ began knocking on the mirror and show everybody that the portal is closed. "The portal is shut tighter then Granny Smith's secret to make Zap-Apple Jam."

Twilight then adds: "Yeah... Even though I might learn a lot of things by staying in Equestria, there are just so many people here who I can't go on without." After she says that, she look down to her friends, clearly hinting that she means them. Everyone else, in turn, looks back at her and felt heart warmed when she said it.

However, even though they obviously knows that she means them, Rarity gone up to Twilight ear and jokingly ask her: "And is one of those people is a blue-haired guitarist named Flash Sentry?" Twilight soon became embarrassed and her cheeks began to blush and everyone else started chuckling out loud to her discomfort.

"What, No!" Twilight denied. "I told you that I wasn't interested in him!"

However, Rarity said out loud: "Oh come now darling. Both me and Fluttershy saw you dancing with him."

"That's only because you left him with me!"

While her friends were still laughing to her expense, Twilight's annoyance steadily grew. Having it enough, she yell at them as clear as she can: "Look! I'm not interested in boys or dating. "will I date in the future?" Probably. "Will it be Flash?" Unlikely. It just that, at the moment, I don't want to be concerned about dating.

Seeing how annoyed Twilight is, everyone decided to back off and stop teasing her. "Ok Twilight, we will stop" said Rarity very politely. However, in the back of her mind, she knows that she didn't say "No" about dating Flash.

"Thank you" Twilight replied, feeling somewhat relieved.

However, while everyone was looking, Twilight secretly got out the guitar pick that belongs to Flash and silently stair at it. She could give it back to him, but she decided to keep it as memento. Even though she doesn't want to admit it to anybody, but Twilight does think that Flash is a bit charming and sweet. If he can keep it up and won't be annoying to her, then she might actually consider giving him a real chance in the future.

"What are you looking at Twilight?" ask Pinkie Pie whose head just pop out from bellow.

"Hm! Oh this!? It's nothing. Just a pieve of plastic that I found" replied Twilight while sounding very nonchalant about it.

"Okey Dokey!"

Once Twilight put the pick away, the girls just relax and appreciating the nice sunny day. However, while they were enjoying one sun, one of them notices another one coming that might ruin their mood.

"Heads up guys" yell out Rainbow Dash to the other girls.

When they look up, they all became surprised when they notice Sunset Shimmer across the yard. She seemed a bit timid and a bit nervous. Everyone wasn't sure what she want, but they began to be a bit cautious. When she builds up enough courage, Sunset side-step around the crater and sheepishly walk towards the girls.

"Um... Hi" Sunset greeted nervously.

Surprised, Twilight ask her: "Sunset! What are you doing here?"

Trying to be cool, Sunset tells them: "Well, since the portal is now closed, I can't really go back there."

"No, I think she means "Why are you still doing here, at this school?"" Interrupted Rainbow Dash. "Everyone here pretty much hates you now." With how bluntly that she put it, everyone then began giving Rainbow a cold stair. "What!? That what everybody else is saying."

However, Sunset tells them: "Don't worry. I pretty much know what everybody thinks of me. That's... actually one of the reasons why I want to come and talk." Grabbing their attention, she explains to them: "You see, when I was down in that crater, I thought my life was pretty much over. However, you still forgave me even after everything that I did. I was kind of happy... but I know that I shouldn't deserve it... "

During a moment of silence, everyone was sort of making up their mind on Sunset. The only person who really forgiven her was Twilight and they respect her for that. However, most of them still has some resentment towards her for breaking up their friendship and was a little hesitant on trusting her yet. But then, Sunset look towards them with a hopeful smile says to them:

"However... I want to be someone who is deserving of forgiveness. I want to stay here at CHS and try to make up for all the things that I did wrong. I even have to beg to Principal Celestia and Luna to let me stay."

Sunset then remembers her meeting with the principals. She told them about her plan, but they were hesitant about the idea. "But Sunset, even if you do apologize and make it up to the other students, do you think they will easily accept you?" asked Celestia.

But back at the present, Sunset told Twilight and her friends: "But I said to her "I doesn't matter if they accept me or not. All that matter is that I let go of my past and start working towards to be a better... me."" And then, while everyone take back by that small speech, Sunset says to them: "So... even if you never want to see me again, I'm just want to say I'm sorry."

Once she was done, Sunset then began to walk away and leave Twilight and everyone in an utter state of disbelief. They all look at each other and began thinking on what they gunna do.

"What do you think guys?" ask Fluttershy out loud.

While everyone else was thinking up a good answer, Pinkie was the first one to speak. "Well, she seems that she is really sorry about everything. Maybe we should forgive her?"

"Really! Do you even remember what she did to use?" rebutted Rainbow Dash. "We had been fighting for months because of her. Do you think we should forgive her that easily?"

But Rarity then replied: "I can see your point Rainbow Dash, but don't you think she isn't being sincere with her apology?"

"Well no, put..."

"And besides..." Applejack added. "She gave up goin' home for another year just so she can apologize to use. We got to think about that."

"Yes! Yes! I Know!" yell out Rainbow Dash. "I'm not above forgiving her either, it just that Twilight said that we can't forget out issues or something. Remember?"

Everyone then soon remembers that Twilight did in deed say something like that and they all nod their heads. Still very unsure about it, Fluttershy turn towards Twilight and ask her: "What do you think Twilight?" Twilight then took a moment to think about it

Once she was done, Twilight got down from the statue. Even though she didn't give a word to them, her friends sort of know on what she is going to do. Twilight then heads out towards Sunset Shimmer and cry out to her.

"SUNSET!"

When she look back, Sunset became surprised when she saw Twilight coming towards her. When Twilight caught up to her, she was left to wonder why she came after her.

In much sincerity, Twilight ask her: "Hey, Rarity is taking everyone shopping later. Do you want to come?"

Left in disbelief, Sunset ask back: "Seriously? Do you guys want me to come along?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. I bet the other guys don't have a problem with it either."

When both Sunset and Twilight look back at the statue, they saw everybody were looking happy towards them. Fluttershy and Rarity were pleasantly smiling, Pinkie Pie looked like she was excited, AJ was giving a cheerful smirk and even Rainbow Dash looked like she isn't bothered by her inclusion.

At first, Sunset thought that she was undeserving of their kindness. However, she then thought that this might actually help her to get better. Hesitantly, Sunset replied: "Ok. Sure."

Twilight just smiles and was glad that she accepted. She then take Sunset to the rest of her their friends.

_ _ _ _ _

Credits

_ _ _ _ _

A few days later, Sunset was busy filling in the crater in the school's court yard. When she was done shovelling a pile of dirt, she stop for a moment so she can stretch her aching back. However, Sunset bend over the hole that she was filling and she accidently falls in. But fortunately, the crater was already so filled in that it was just a shallow pit.

Sunset was about to pick herself up, until a figure suddenly appeared. When she look up, she saw Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Rarity standing over her and Twilight was leaning down and giving her a hand. Feeling happy to see them, Sunset take Twilight's hand.

THE END

Author's Note:

WOO HOO! IT'S DONE! I HOPE YOU LOVE IT!"

*Huff* With that out of the way, let's talk about some scenes, shall we?

I really wanted Twilight to be the only person to go to Equestria (asides from Spike). However, I couldn't think of a convincing reason to get her friends to stay. I still wished that I gave a good reason, but I liked how I wrote that her eyes were filled with "determination!" That just sounds badass.

Also, Sunset being injured. That was my reason on why she never went back to Equestria in this universe. I mean, her reason for staying is still is that she want to learn about friendship, but saying that she can't move sounds a bit more legit.

In fact, as I was writing most of this story, I had been coming up with ways on fixing the problems of the movie that everybody else had a problem with. A reason why Twilight enter the princess ballad. A reason why there was a dance sequence in the cafeteria. Honestly, I never intended this story to be a fix fic'. However, I still liked the result nether the less and actually made the story a bit better.

Also, Spike speak in perfect english. I'm letting you know now: When Spike went back to the human world, he lost his ability to speak english again and went back to talking like a dog. But originally, I would have had Spike absorb some of the magic from the battle in the last chapter and could speak permanently. However, I thought some people might not like that idea so I scrapped it. Maybe he can talk again in a possible sequel?

And on a side note, I really enjoyed writing the part where both Twilight's meet each other. Picking the right dialogue was a bit tricky, but I think I did a good job.

Oh! Before I forget: Twilight and Flash might be a couple in this world's future. I know some people still hate him, but in this story, I think I did a good enough job that he might deserve Twilight. However, Twilight still isn't serious about Flash and most likely never will. She just sees him as charming and a good person, but he is still not the type of person that she likes. But still, she would enjoy his company.

Originally, this story would have had a longer prologue. The proper story would have ended when Twilight invited Sunset to the get together and the real epilogue would be Twilight helping Sunset fixing up the hole. She would talk to Sunset about Equestria and learn all the stuff the she wants to know about magic. I decided to shorten it and have it end here was because of deadlines.

Also, I wanted to have Twilight to write a later to Dean Cadence back and Crystal Prep. She would have said that she was having a good time and making friends. I wanted to add it to the story, but I somehow thougth that it would be out of place. However, I am telling you now, Twilight did send a letter and Cadence is proud of her.

And finally... the credits video of "My Little Pony Friends". I thought that since that video was the insperation for this fic', I thought that it would be best if I had it be the credits for my story. It was originally meant to be the credits song for the movie after all.

And finally, this is the end of the story. If you had a problem with it, feel free to complain down bellow. If you love it and want to talk about it, feel free to leave a comment. Either way:

Thank you very much for reading it and I hope you really enjoyed it!

Comments ( 23 )

Wait, that's it?! Well, I guess it is, but come on! I was hoping for the rest of the series.

Will you be writing the appropriate sequels to this story? I'd love to see a No-Ponies-Version of Rainbow Rocks and Friendship Games.

THAT'S SO AWESOME:rainbowkiss:

You posted the prologue twice.

If you ever make a rainbow rocks and friendship games version of this, I would really like to read it. This is a good story :twilightsmile: :heart:

7215664 Thanks. I'm currently taking a break from fanfiction, but I still like to continue writing the world that I made as I still has some ideas for it. Tell me, what was your favorite scene?

7417905 Can I please get a link?

7543949 A link to what?

7544339 A link to the story DarkSpider mentioned. Do you know what it is? Will this story have songs in it?

7581688 Unfortunately, no songs here. The sequel fic' about the music themed movie has them. Also, I don't know what DarkSpider is? What or who is it?

Shit you rewrote the EQG movies.

7681668 Did 1 and 2 and working on number 3. What do you think of them by the way?

7683008 I'll give this a read later.

Its a great work and sure that i will read the sequel:twilightsmile:

8245033
Thanks. If you don't mind, can I get some feedback from you and know what you did and didn't like about this story?

8245858
I already loved the idea, human Twilight takes the princess's place, its interesting what i not saw yet.. You showed us Twilight as we seen her in FG, without friends and thirsty for knowledge. But then she change as she meet with the others but this is not too fast, you give them time and some tension which makes it more real. And you show us the other side of Sunset, the regret for what she did. And i am really happy for someone not straight hate Flash, i mean i dont understand why he is so hated, yeah he is maybe not so interesting character but did nothing really bad. Maybe the movie makers wanted give a try and give Twilight some lovelife and that the fans how likes the idea. Then there is that this is not a totally copy, you made this story while it follows the events, at the same time you give your own twists and changes. And i really like that you not leave this interesting universe without sequel.:twilightsmile:
About the mistakes yeah grammer sucks, but i read many fimfiction and most of them had a plenty of grammer mistakes, but they still my favorites. My opinion until its a good fic i dont care these grammer things. I also have my problems and doubts about my grammer abilitys. Besides this i seen nothing wrong with this fic, and for those who at the first chapters said this is a tear-off YOU SHOULD FIRST READ THE WHOLE STORY AND JUST AFTER THE LAST CHAPTER JUDGE THAT THIS WORTH YOUR TIME OR NOT!:twilightangry2::flutterrage:
I sorry but i needed say it out, this fic dosent deserves so many downvotes just for your avatar image and some grammatical error (almost everypony have issues with that:ajbemused:)
About your Profil image, maybe you will likes one of this:
1.bp.blogspot.com/-b-vtLThzAX0/Vl4WcKofQZI/AAAAAAACdH0/3IE0NI8TtcY/s1600/Last%2Bforever.png
https://ucclantern.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/bronies.jpgih0.redbubble.net/image.11693503.5261/raf,750x1000,075,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.jpg
If you not like these there is out a lot of images, CHOOSE YOUR IMAGE!(sorry i could not resist:ajsmug::twilightblush::trollestia:).
All in all i wish you a lot of good luck and upvotes:pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2:

I love this story...! All except for the fact that Trixie doesn't even physically cameo like she did in the movie.

8280867
If that's your only complaint, wait until you see what I did with her in Rainbow Rocks.

I would have sunset unable to get out of the hole. The human twilight would cast a spell using the remaining magic and have it that no one realize that itā€™s a different sunset shimmer and a full days later she comes to them in a wheelchair with both of her legs broke.

YES! Potential future SciFlashlight! Woo!

Sci-Twi should have transferred to Canterlot High in the first movie

If you were to turn your story into a film, would you still have the same cast as the original?
(This goes for all your EqG alternate universe in this series)
Or would you change it slightly?

8729241
hold on.

Before I begin.
Reading the descriptionšŸ§, they bring questions.
Why did Pony Twilight not go after her crown?
Did Sunset successfully steal it without being seen?

Will these questions be answered?

Login or register to comment