• Published 2nd Jun 2015
  • 7,985 Views, 349 Comments

Minecraft Beginnings - The EnderPony Master



An Enderman gets sucked into a land of multi-colored ponies and must learn the meaning of Friendship if he's to make peace to those who fear him.

  • ...
52
 349
 7,985

PreviousChapters
Chapter 16 - Restart One Way Or Another (Part 2)

Crystal Empire, Past

Purple's POV

How the buck did the Crystal Heart disappeared!? I gave it to Twilight! She was supposed to deliver it to the center!

"Where's the heart at?!" Spike panicked.

"Didn't you passed it to Twilight?" Shadow asks his double.

"I did! I don't know what's the hold up!" I said as I look at the mob of panicking ponies.

Just then, the double door entrance burst open. I turn around to see the girls galloping into the room. But to me and the other's shock, Twilight and Applejack were badly bruised.

"Twilight! Applejack!" Me and Shadow yelled as we both teleport to their side.

"Girls! What happened to you two?!" Shadow checked Twilight.

"And where's the heart?" I said also checking Applejack.

"Ugh, I don't know." Twilight groaned. "When I was about to deliver the heart you gave me, I was jumped by somepony."

"Ah saw what happened and tried teach that feller what for, but he was too strong, even for me." Applejack said. "Pretty soon, he knocked me and Twi to the ground and ran off with the heart to Celestia knows where."

"I wish I knew where he was!" Dash said angrily. "When I find him, I'm going to bucking kick him in the-"

"Rainbow! Language!" Rarity scolded.

"Does it really matter?! Sombra and those shadow pony things are getting in closer by the minute and this stupid heart is gone!!" Dash fumed.

"Dash is right." I said bring out apples from my inventory. "We need to find that heart and fast. Sombra is almost through and we're running out of time!"

"Did you get a good look of what this pony looked like?" Shadow asks.

"Well, that feller was pretty tall for an earth pony. He was also wearing a rather fancy looking black suit." Applejack explained.

I was starting feel a chill come up my spine as a part of me is piecing this figure together.

"But the bizarre thing was that he had no face! It was just nothing but a blank white headpiece with no mane or anything!"

"Slender?!" Me and Shadow said together.

"You know this pony?" Twilight asks as she and Applejack heal.

"Yes. For the short version it, he's a mod created by the Minecrafters." Shadow explained. "He's been on the loose terrorizing the Minecrafters in Craftia ever sense."

"Though, the question is... why is he here?" I said. "How did he get here in the first place?"

"I don't know, but we need to find him and fast! He has the heart."

"How are we going to find him?" Pinkie asks.

"Well, the one thing I know he would hide would be someplace dark. Those alleyways wouldn't be enough for his liking."

"I think I might know." Cadence weakly said. "There's no other place darker than the old crystal mines underground. You might have luck in finding him there."

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's get this guy!" Rainbow was about to leave when she was caught in a aura.

"No, Dash." I held her in place. "You girls are going to stay here in the surface and keep control of those ponies down there. I'm going to go look for Slender myself."

"What about us?" Long asks. "Can't we help?"

"I have to face him alone. I have more fighting skills than your Shadow. You two go and keep those shadow ponies out if they get through."

"If you say so." Long shrugged.

After filling everypony in on the new plan, they went of to do their part as I teleported to the mines since I've been before. Though, I didn't knew it at the time, but a certain other Enderpony followed me.


3rd Person

Purple soon reappeared in the deep, dark part of the abandoned crystal mine. He was thankful that Mobs can be able to see in the dark, or this would of been difficult.

"Alright," Purple said to himself. Where are you, Slender?"

The Enderpony looks around the cave as he trots his way deeper. The faint glow of his purple eyes were the only source of light if anypony was around.

'How did Slender get to Equestria?' Purple thought. 'Did he past the Midnight Zone too?"

Though, Purple's thought was interrupted as a ping quietly echoes throughout the mine. He turns around and finds his double behind him.

"Shadow? What are you doing here? You were suppose to go with the others."

"About that," Shadow spoke. "I need to ask you some questions."

"We don't have time for this."

"Then tell me this, how did you really get sent to the past?" Shadow narrowed his eyes. "I'm not trading the whole 'I somehow fell in a portal' thing. You were hiding something, were you?"

Purple's eyes widened a bit.

"Uh, look Shadow. I can't tell you. It will cause more paradoxes if I do. And probably change a lot just for being here."

"I need to know, Purple. Something else happened at that timeline. Did it?"

Purple could only sigh as he knows he's been cornered.

"...Yes, something actually did happened that got me to your... our current timeline."

"What happened?"

"I... I can't tell you."

"Look, Shadow." Past Shadow said his future self's real name. "No matter what you do now, it probably did messed up your timeline by now, but you can help me in my timeline. Please, I really want to do what's right and save everypony. And that means Sombra too somehow."

Purple thought hard before making his decision.

"You're right, Shadow." Purple sighed. "What really happened was that-"

WHOOSH!

Before Purple could explain, something shot from the darkness and wrapped around him before it threw him into a crystal wall.

"Purple! Are you okay?!" Shadow yells as he dodges another mystery line.

"Gah! I'm fine!" Purple replied in pain. "Just get out of here and join the others!"

"But-"

"If you die here now, then it will affect the timeline more worse than it already have! NOW GO!!" Purple partly screeched.

Shadow was unsure before complying and teleporting to the surface. Meanwhile, Purple got back on his hooves and took a fighting stance.

"Alright, Slender!" Purple yelled. "Show yourself! You can't hide from me in the dark! We Mobs got night vision!"

As on cue, the tall, sharply dressed demon lunged from the darkness and tried to wrap its tentacles around Purple. Though, thanks to his instincts, Purple teleported out of the way as Slender skids pass him.

"You should of left when you had the chance!" Slender said. "You would of lived longer."

Purple teleported right besides Slender and bucked him across the large room.

"How did you get to this place?!" Purple said as he dodges another whip. "Why are you here in the first place?!"

"I came here as a request from Herobrine."

Purple went wide eyed.

"He sent you?"

"Yes. He wanted to make sure that you were terminated completely." Slender said.

"Why are you doing this? What have I ever done to you?"

"You mean you still haven't realized it yet?"

"What are you talking about? Talk already!"

"Your kind have been walking around for far too long." Slender hissed. "When I came to that pitiful world of Craftia, I thought I was one those Overworld dwellers feared in the night. I was the prince of fear. I was Death reincarnated."

Slender's face formed into what looked to be a glare.

"But then, you all started to slowly come back when the Craftian War was finally looked past. Soon, my victims started to fear you and think of me as nothing but a myth."

Slender then started to growl.

"Not only did I lose my reputation, but you had the blocks to go ahead and steal my title and rename yourself as this so called 'Enderman'!"

Purple looked on before narrowing his eyes.

"That's it?" Purple said unamused. "That's why you hate me and my kind? All of this, just for pity jealousy?"

"Your one to talk since you stole my name."

"You don't get out more do you? My kind are the original creatures of the night. You are nothing more but a copy of the original Slenderman!"

"You are speaking nothing but lies!"

"Think about it Slender. You are the only Slenderman in the land of Craftia. Yet, there's thousands of different kinds of Mobs."

"Shut up!"

"Not only that, but I take it that Herobrine showed you other worlds in the Midnight Zone?"

Slender did nothing but stayed silent to Purple's confusion. Though, a moment later, Slender started to... chuckle?

"Do you think it was going to that easy?"

Slender whipped his tentacle at Purple's face before he could dodge. Purple stumbled down to the ground.

"You really think you can make me lower my guard?"

Slender was not on top of Purple as his tentacles wrapped around all of Enderpony's limps.

"I am Slenderman! Prince of Fear! King of Darkness! Death reincarnated!"

Before Purple can struggle, Slender stepped down on his throat. Purple was not struggling to breath air.

"And you are nothing but weak ripoff of my might." Slender then chuckled. "Now, I know you have what is called an Ender-Stare. Well, I got what is called the Slender-Glare!"

Slender bends down closer to Purple's face and made a stare that even scared Purple.

Purple tried desperately to get free of the demon's grip, but couldn't budge.

"Any last words, Shadow the Enderpony?" Slender said as he pushes his hoof harder down Purple's throat.

Purple didn't say a thing before his gaze turned to the ceiling. Soon, an idea spawned in his head.

"A-Actually yes." Purple choked. "Riddle me this, what's black, white, and red all over?"

"What?"

"YOU!"

Purple leaned his horn towards the ceiling and shot a purple beam past Slender.

"Nice shot you noob." Slender taunted. "And I was so close to you."

"I wasn't aiming for you."

Slender looked up in confusion before being impaled in the face and back by falling crystal stalagmites.

"GAAAHH!!"

As Slender staggered back in so much pain, Purple was able to escape his aggressors' grip and bucked him further away from him. Purple looked on as Slender continues to frail around with his tentacles in knots and scream in pain. Purple had enough to see as he rears back and charges.

SSCCRREEEEEEEECCHH!!!

Slender looked at the direction of the screech but was soon met with a horn through the chest. Everything seemed to slowed down as Slender slowly looks down at his chest. He can see black liquid leak out of the hole in his chest where Purple made. The Enderpony ripped his horn out from the demon's chest. Spreading more of the black blood onto the floor and a bit in his face.

"It's over, Slender! It is over!" Purple huffed as he tries to catch his breath.

Slender looked at the future Enderpony before he started chuckling, then it turned to laughter.

"I have to admit." Slender gasps out as starts losing more blood. "You are one stubborn individual. I can see why Herobrine hates you, but it won't matter for too long."

"I'll stop somehow! His plans won't prevail."

"You can't stop buck, Shadow the Enderpony! Soon, you and your allies will be burning in the ashes of your worlds! And he'll start with your marefriend first with the most painful death possible!!"

Slender falls to his knees.

"I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN HELL!!"

That was the last thing Slender said before falling to the ground and coughing out his own blood. Purple looked on as he shakes his head.

"What are you planning, Herobrine?" Purple said as he looks around.

Soon, he spots a faint glow. Purple teleports closer and finally found the heart he came for. He then puts it in his inventory, before teleporting to the surface. He must finish what he had started.

Author's Note:

Hey, everypony. It's me, Writer Page. Also known as The EnderPony Master.

I hoped you all liked the new chapter. I know it might of been short, but I'm limited on internet thanks to my bills these days. I'll try to make it to you guys with the upcoming BONUS Chapter.

Also, I hope you all like the new detailed cover Cherry Bomb edited.

See you all next time on Minecraft Beginnings!

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 29 )

it time end this madness once and for all. at least sombra. and not lose that crystal horn of his. it may came in handy later.

7387751 endercon part 2 and chapter 14 part 1.

7387777 is endcon or GOE person? you need to tell which part of chapter.
the Endercon is a big party.
goe is secret that will reveled later
part 1 has 4 wall breaking
part 2 ender is at school pony
and mystical goe is doing that mind that Jedi can do on mind like

and written page as a job at Canterlot as reporter
then shadow save filly for dragon. then creeper pony save the day.

7413478 If you look in the bottom of the comments, you'll see one of my associates, Galaxy of Equestria explaining the same thing to another confused reader.

7420844 Just keep reading. I already had enough of the same complaints on the subject. I too thought it would of gone better than that, but it's fixed. Again, keep reading.:ajbemused:

I love this story it is epic

7736485 I don't have good vision, and I'm just a beginner. Not everything is perfect. Sorry if it doesn't please you. :eeyup:

7736627 Thanks for the help,but I'm fine. :unsuresweetie:

7736888 I remember you asked for a enderman scream, right?
so here you are:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_T4_-z3rIk

8090111 thanks for the correction my friend.

Please don't tell me this is a dead story!

8164493 This story is not dead. It's just put on pause. I'm working on another story. I'll get back to this story when my school days are done. Then I will have all the free time I will have.

8301385
no peacekeeper not anti jedi!

8558313
Same. But thanks for confirming.

8166565
Then why is it cancelled

Huh, I would read this. But it's cancelled so never mind I guess

Yeah, I have to be brutally honest... The moment you put random stuff from different series(like that Fallout pony guy, etc.) to make things more complex, I have to drop the story. I was only expecting this story to be all Minecraft related where an Enderman becoming a unicorn will involved in many misadventures in the series but that got destroyed when decided to put random crap in it.

Login or register to comment