• Published 2nd Jun 2015
  • 7,985 Views, 349 Comments

Minecraft Beginnings - The EnderPony Master



An Enderman gets sucked into a land of multi-colored ponies and must learn the meaning of Friendship if he's to make peace to those who fear him.

  • ...
52
 349
 7,985

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 10 - One Bad Player (Part 2)

In some cases, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade out of them; but when it gives you a pony sized spider that came literally out of nowhere and is thanking you for making an easy meal for it... well, I think we all know how we would react. To Shadow, it wasn't everyday that somepony comes up to you and compliments something so barbaric. He doesn't know if he should feel completely terrified and teleport away, or take pride in something that would piss off Fluttershy in the future. Either way, this was really awkward.

"Oh, were are my manners? My name is Wild Style, and I was just saying thank you for the meal." The Spider Pony said.

"Uh... your welcome?" Shadow said uncertain.

"So, what brings you here in the forest this evening?"

"Uh, I was trying to find my friend that stormed off somewhere out here, when I bumped into you."

"That's interesting... you know, it's been awhile since I've seen another Mob when I came to this place."

"How did you came here in the first place?"

"Well..."


Craftia

I was just minding my own business. Sucking the blood from the throats of Minecrafters that got caught by my webs. It really enjoyable to see and hear my preys struggle and plea for their lives.

"Now dearies, stop struggling please. It really ruins my appetite if I can't hold you in place." The giant Spider said wrapping another one of her preys.

"You're fucking sick! Let us go you fucking four-eyes!" One of them screamed with anger.

"For your information, it is rude to curse at a girl; and I have ten eyes thank you very much you noob."

The miner growled in reply and went back to struggling furiously. As Wild Style continues to suck the blood of her now wrapped prey dry, she doesn't realized that there was a flash of light at the entrance of the tunnel. There stood Minecraft's biggest troll we all know and love.

"Well, I've blown up a village; set up a lave pit under the main spawn points; and replaced the healing potions with poison at the brewing store. All that, and I'm still bored out of my mind." Herobrine says with barely any interest. "I can't really go visit my brother's mansion after the last party. I mean, how was I suppose to know that gun powder does mix with punch?"

Herobrine then looks around and sees one of his creation enjoying its catch.

"You know, I think Shadow might be lonely up there with those pony." He suddenly gotten an idea. "I think I found my entertainment for the week."

With a swift of his hand, Herobrine then summons a portal that caught the female spider by surprise as she falls gets sucked in and leaves the now shocked and relieved remaining survivors.

"I can't wait to see the look on Shadow's face when he sees her." He says excitedly.

As Herobrine was about to leave, he heard shouts of joy from the remaining Minecrafters from inside the dimly lit cave. With an evil grin, he snaps his fingers and summons a Mob spawner the made hundreds of poisonous cave spider appear out of nowhere and surround the now terrified miners. Instead of teleporting away like usual, Herobrine slowly walks out of the cave that is now filled with screams of the now dying.

"Sweet music to my pixelated ears." He chuckles.


Equestria, Everfree Forest

"...And that's how I ended up here in this forest." Wild Style explains. "I've been in this forest all day and couldn't get anything to eat. Until, I found that carcass over there. Which I say, thank you again."

"That's both terrifying and awesome at the same time." Shadow said.

"Well, if you want, I could help you find your friend. It's the least I could do since you gotten me something to eat."

"Really? Thank you! That will save me some time."

"So, what does he look like?"

"Well, he's like the inhabitants that live here, he's covered in slime, and his name is Justin."

"Wait, did you say slime?"

"Yeah he's a Mob that too got sent here. Him and his twin sister came here to look for a new place to live. When... something... happened and he stormed off."

"There are more Mobs here?!"

"Well, the only current Mobs here that I know so far is me, my name is Shadow the Enderpony by the way, the Slimer Twins, Justin and Yo, a Skeleton Pony, Long Shot, and now you, the Spider Pony."

"Do you think we'll see other Mobs in the future?"

"I don't know, I'm going to have to ask Herobrine about it in my dreams tonight if he shows up."

"Well, you're just in luck. You may not know it, not only us spiders are great climbers and jumpers, but we have an excellent sense of smell to track our preys. Do you have something that can give me his scent?"

"Uh... yeah! I stepped on his slime trail earlier." Shadow lifts his front foreleg. "Will this do?"

The spider turned half-pony sniffs Shadow's hoof and her eyes shots open. She turns around and sniffs the air as she faces a specific direction.

"Right this way my new Ender-friend. You friend isn't far from here."

"Then what are you waiting for? Lead the way!"

With a nob, both Mobs set out to find the missing Slime in the spooky forest as the sun finally sets in the horizon. Hopefully, they can find Justin before someone or something does.

Author's Note:

Hello everypony, it's me, The EnderPony Master. I wanted to thank you all for the 60th like on the story.

Are you forgetting something?

What? Oh right! Everypony, I would like to introduce you all to my new friends, Galaxy of Equestia, my awesome adviser, and Cherry Bomb, my assistant writer!

What up everypony!

Lovely to meet you all!

Fantastic to have you two here! Anyway, is there something you guys like to tell the viewers?

Me first! The first thing is that thanks to you viewers out there, me and Endy here can write another BONUS Chapter in celebration of the 60th likes.

And as an add bonus, you viewers can help vote on the next Mob that will go to equestia for the remaining season 3 episode. Remember, no mods are allowed.

Well that's it for now folks see you next time on Minecraft Beginnings!

[Both TEM and GOE leave the gaming room]

...

...

...

That enderpony will be mine one day ~

PreviousChapters Next