• Published 2nd Jun 2015
  • 7,985 Views, 349 Comments

Minecraft Beginnings - The EnderPony Master



An Enderman gets sucked into a land of multi-colored ponies and must learn the meaning of Friendship if he's to make peace to those who fear him.

  • ...
52
 349
 7,985

PreviousChapters Next
BONUS Chapter #3 - A Writer's Beginning I

Author's Note:

This chapter will tell you my time in Equestria. I've done some research and I couldn't find the correct timeline in the story, only the season. So, I subtracted the year when the first show aired. I hope you like the chapter and thank you all for the 90th likes, and I will talk to you all later.

And for the record, I'm not using my real name. Nothing personal, it's just for security precaution.

March 10, 2016 - Coalinga

3rd Person Per.

It was late in the afternoon as the rain continues to fall. It was not really a fun day for Tim. Every time he would look out the window, it show nothing but grey clouds and falling raindrops. There was nothing to do but watch TV and play video games. It may of been fun to do if he already played with them for the 100th time. It gets really boring after awhile. Right now, Tim was sitting in his living room, watching a movie; Jaws.

"Heh, I like the classics."

"Tim!" A voice called out.

Tim turned around to see his dad putting on his jacket.

"I'm going to head out and pick up your sister from her friend's house. I'm leaving you in charge."

"Sure thing."

"Want anything while I'm out?"

"Some soda would be nice."

"Alright, see you in a little bit."

"Have fun."

With a nod, Dad went out the door and left Tim with his movie. A few minutes past before the door opened a bit roughly.

"Forgot something?" Tim asked, watching Jaw eating the fisherman from the sinking boat.

"You could say that Mr. Writer." A new voice said.

This got Tim's attention as he gets up to only go wide eye at the new 'guest'. The intruder was a man wearing an aqua colored shirt and purple pants. What scared Tim was the white glowing eyes on the man's smiling face.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Tim yelled.

"You full on know who I am." The figure smiled.

"No I don't! Now get out of here, or I'll call the cops!"

Tim tried to grab his phone, only for it to explode in his hand. Tim was startled by this before hearing a click. He looked up to see the man holding gun, pointing it towards him.

"I don't think so."

"L-Look! Let's talk about this! If you want money, my wallet is in my bed-"

"I don't want your money"

This seem to confuse Tim. What burglar doesn't want to steal?

"Then what do you want?"

The man did nothing but form a smile on his face that unnerve Tim even more.

"...Entertainment..."

Tim barely had time to react before the man pointed the gun to his face and pulled the trigger. Everything turned dark as a laugh echoed.


October 24, 1995 - Manehatten

Tim's POV.

I didn't know how long was I out, but it felt like forever. Who was that man? But most importantly, where was I? I groggily opened my eyes to see a brick wall. This confused me as I looked around my surroundings. To my surprise, I was in the middle of an alleyway of some sort. If I really did died, then this can't be heaven. I imagined it more cleaner than this. I tried standing up, but for some reason, I end up falling back down from each attempt.

"What the buck?"

I suddenly realized that I said something else.

"Buck? F-buck. Fu-fuu-buck!"

Why am I saying that instead of cursing?! I tried to get up again, but as I looked down, I froze. Instead of my regular, everyday hands, it was replaced with something small and light grey.

It was a hoof.

...

It was grey hoof.

...

It was a bucking grey hoof.

...

Now, a normal person would be calm and try to figure this out without panicking. The problem is... I'm not that person.

"WHAT THE BUCK HAPPENED TO ME?!!"

I franticly looked around and saw a broken mirror stand nearby. I wobbly walked towards it and gotten a full view of myself. And let me tell you, this was not my ideal of being in heaven. I was a small little pony. A colt to be specific. I was light grey with swirly black hair with grey streaks. On my forehead was a small horn. I turned around to see a small, but fairly long pitch-black tail. I turned back around and spotted a red tie attached to my neck with my glasses on my face. At least they came with me too.

After a few more minutes of panicking and asking myself questions no one would answer, I finally calmed down and sat next to a trash can.

'Okay, let's get this straight' I thought. ' I spend my afternoon watching a movie, but then some random ass guy bursts in a shoots me in the face. I wake up, and I have the body of a colt version of my OC character. Possibly 5 years old at best, and I'm in the land of Equestria.'

I look at the entrance of the alleyway and saw ponies trotting left and right. Some wearing fedoras and fancy hats, while others were wearing suits and dresses. My inner Brony-self wanted to jump around in joy and say 'yay' over and over again. Although, the other part of me was saying 'Nope'. It was that I don't want to be here. It's just condition I'm in is the problem. I've read enough FIM-Fictions to know what happens to human-turned foals. I seriously did not want to deal with Child Services or any other crap. So asking for help from regular ponies isn't going to help. Though, if I can't ask those ponies for help, then I go ask help from-

"-the princesses..." I realized. "Of course! They can be able to help me!"

After awhile of practicing, and falling on my face, I trotted out of the alleyway and into sidewalk. I got to say, this place looks really busy. I barely had enough time to dodge passing ponies. Kind of rude to not notice a tiny colt walking by. Wearing a cool tie if I might add! Anyway, as I trotted down to some random direction since I didn't know where I am, I soon found a newspaper stand of some sort. Curious, I headed over to the stand to see a purple Earth Pony mare with black mane and tail running the stand.

"Hello there, sweetie." The mare greeted kindly. "What can I get you?"

"Hi," I replied nervously. "Could I have one newspaper, please?"

"Certainly." She said as she pull out a fresh sheet. "That will be 1 bit, sweetie."

Realization came to me. I don't have any money. I should of thought of that before asking. Just I was about to decline, I saw something shiny laying near the stand. It was a bit! Lucky me! I picked up the little gold coin and exchanged it with the nice mare.

"Thank you, is there anything else I could get you?"

"No thank you, but can you tell me where is the nearest train station is?

"Oh! Well, the Manehatten Train Station is a couple of blocks down in that direction to your left."

"Thank you."

The mare smiled as she waves me goodbye. I waved back before continuing on. After some more trotting I soon ended up in a park were I spotted a bench. As I sat down, which was weird when sitting like a dog, I thought back on what the mare said.

'Manehatten?'

I set the newspaper down as I look at the front cover. It said 'Bank Robbers Strike AGAIN!' with a black and white picture of Royal Guards searching the crime scene of the bank that was robbed.

"So much for protection in this damn city." I muttered.

I guess things are a little different than it was on the show. Anyway, I continued to read the texts in the printed paper, but when I reached the date when it was edited, I was completely shocked.

"1995?!" I may of yelled too loudly.

Some of the passerby looked at me funny before carrying on. I blushed from my outburst.

'1995... I bucking traveled through time as well.' I thought.

If I'm correct, then that would mean I'm in the timeline were Princess Luna was still banished to the moon. Such a shame, she was my favorite princess out of the four of the show. Well, I guess beggars can't be choosers. Celestia will have to do. I hopped down from the park bench and I headed to the direction of the train station the mare told me.


Welp, that plan went down hill pretty bucking fast. Apparently, management doesn't like free-loaders that don't have money. I wouldn't like people too if they don't pay for services too if we switched roles, but that bucker didn't had to literally toss me out of his office!

"-and stay out!" The manager yells before slamming the door closed.

"I could of walked out of there myself you flank-hole!"

Even in this world, some ponies can be a bunch of assholes. I was just a colt no less! Just when I was about to find a police officer of some sort to report child abuse, (Yeah, I'm that type of asshole myself.) I heard bells go off. I look at the public clock on top of the building. It showed that it was 7:00pm, and night time was coming fast.

'Better find some place to sleep for the night. I'll try again tomorrow.'

With a look of defeat, I headed down back to where the park was.

'I guess I could sleep on that bench if it's not raining, and if it is, then a tree could work too.'

As I trotted to the direction of the park, I look around and to tell you the truth, it looked depressing. There were garbage littered in the streets, and I saw a couple of homeless ponies trying to stay warm next to the bonfires. They looked sad themselves.

'Celestia's mane, this is very unsettling.'

"Hey you!"

I stopped and turned around to see 3 stallions glaring at me. One was a white Pegasus with a stupid green haircut, the second was a brown Earth Pony with cap, and the third was the tallest. He was a black-coated unicorn with a mark on his right eye and knife on his flank. Possibly his cutie mark.

"What's a little colt like you doing in our territory?" The brown one asked, or demanded.

"Your territory? This is just the streets." I say bluntly.

Suddenly, I felt weightless as a red aura surrounds me. I struggled, but it was fruitless. I appeared near the black pony.

"I don't think I like your attitude. Boys, I think we should teach him some." The black pony says pulling out a knife and held it close to my neck.

There was one thing I have in my mind that is repeating over and over in panic.

'OH. HELL. NO!!'

I struggled as much as I can till I had managed to hit his horn. He hissed in pain as I land onto the ground.

"What are you waiting for?! Get him!"

I didn't waste any time as I turned around and ran as fast as I can as rain started to pour down. I looked back and saw both the black and brown ponies were running towards me. I was wondering where was the white one was, but my answer was given to me as a white blur came nearly hitting me. I looked up and see that he's flying. As he was coming back, I was able to sidestep out of the way as he crashes into the unicorn. The brown one was hot on my tail ( No pun intended) as he gets closer. Where is the royal guards or police when you need them?!

Just as he was about to grab me with his teeth, I saw up ahead a couple of trash cans. With a adrenaline, I jumped over the tin cans, narrowly missing a lid. I looked back and saw the brown pony crash in them. I was relieve at first, but it was short lived as I looked forward to see the other too brutes coming towards me. They must of used a shortcut. I franticly looked around and saw a turn off coming up. As the two were closing our distance, I made a sharp turn and into the same alleyway I appeared to this place. I thought I might lose them, but that hope flew out the window as I crashed into a fence. I looked around and saw no opening. I turned around and saw the three thug ponies looking at me with intimidating snarls and glares. The Pegasus had a couple of scratches, the Earth Pony was covered in rotten food and other garbage, and the unicorn had a black eye.

"There's nowhere to run and nowhere to hid you little brat!" The unicorn said.

A small part of me wanted to go fight these creeps, but the bigger part of me was too scared to do anything.

"Please don't kill me!" I begged as tears started to fall from my face.

"We'll see about that after we re-arrange your face." He smirked.

They were coming closer to me, backing me into the corner of the alley. This was it. I will never see my family, friends, or girlfriend ever again. I would die tonight and nopony and nobody would know. I close my eyes as I prepare for the worst, making my last thoughts about the ones I love.


3rd Person Per.

Just as the thug ponies were going in for the kill, the sound of thunder echoed through the alleyway. This startle the three stallions as they turn around to see a unicorn silhouette with glowing white eyes. This confused the stallions before the mystery pony spoke.

"Leave. The Colt. Alone." The mysterious stallion said with such authority.

"Eh, get lost, bub! This does not concern you!" The black pony yelled.

There was a moment of silence till the dark unicorn pulled out a small metallic pipe out from his robe. The three ponies looked on before they started laughing.

"Your actually going to fight us with a flashlight?!" The white Pegasus said laughing. "Either you're stupid like those blank flanks out there, or you want a death wish!"

Their laughter came to a halt as another sound echoed in the dark alley. The looked and see that the 'flashlight' showing a long sword-like light illuminating the once dark alleyway as it continues to buzz.

"I'm going to give to the count of 5 to leave or else."

"Boss, what do we do!?"

1

"Just get him you idiots!"

2

"But what about that thing he's holding?"

3

"It's nothing but some fancy light!"

4

"Buck it! I'll deal him myself!!"

5

"Yaa-"

WOOSH

TTSS

THUMP

"AAAHH!!!"

Everything went so fast. One second, the leader tries to take out the other unicorn with his knife, the next... he's laying on the floor screaming in agony as his left hoof is slice clean off with a bit of burning flesh. The two goons looked on shock and terrified as the mystery unicorn points his weapon at them.

"That was a warning, leave now, or suffer the same fate!!

Choosing the right decision, the two goons ran past him and picked up their whimpering leader before leaving the alleyway. The unicorn looked back at Tim as he walks towards him. He lifts the small colt to find out that he is out cold. Possibly by exhaustion and loss of adrenaline rush. He puts the sleeping colt over his back as he conjured up a shield, keeping them dry form the heavy rain. The two soon left the alley leaving nothing but a separated hoof.

To Be Continued...

PreviousChapters Next