• Published 2nd Jun 2015
  • 7,985 Views, 349 Comments

Minecraft Beginnings - The EnderPony Master



An Enderman gets sucked into a land of multi-colored ponies and must learn the meaning of Friendship if he's to make peace to those who fear him.

  • ...
52
 349
 7,985

PreviousChapters Next
BONUS Chapter #1 - Happy Nightmare Night! (Edited)

Tonight was going to be a grand night for everypony in Ponyville. Tonight is the Holiday of Nightmare Night. All the fillies and colts are already trick-or-treating door to door; the adults are finishing setting up stands and games; and the preparation for Princess Luna is getting organized.

Right now, our heroes and their new mob friends are preparing for the event. The gang are currently at Rarity's place getting into their costumes while the mobs are downstairs discussing.

"I can't wait for Nightmare Night!" Cheered Yo. "I especially can't wait to help out with the Haunted Trail ride with Big Mac. I get to lead those cute little fillies and colts through the spooky ride!"

"Are you sure that you can handle this, Yo?" Asked Justin. "Last time you get scared stiff, you separated yourself and made two of you."

"I can be brave too! I was just surprised last time." Yo countered.

"I can't wait for this holiday too. All those fresh meats out there to scare." Long Shot smiled evilly.

"Don't over do it, Shot." Shadow warned. " I might be excited to tend to this holiday as much as the next mob, but if you're going on a scaring heist, then make sure your jump scares make scream instead of cry. The last thing we need is to prove to them that we're monsters."

"Uhh... we are monsters." Justin corrects.

"I meant as savage, mindless, and dangerous monsters."

"Oh."

With that last statement, the Mobs heard the girls upstairs opening the door and coming down. When they came down, the Mobs looked interested in their costume. Shadow on the other hoof was blushing at the sight of Twilight's. Applejack was dressed in a viking costume with a matching hat and metal boots. Rainbow Dash mane, tail, and coat was dyed with the color of black and brown. Her cutie mark was tapped over with a picture of a compass. She was also wearing matching adventurer's hat and vest. She is dressed as Daring Do. Rarity is dressed as a vampire mistress. Fluttershy as a giant ladybug. Pinkie Pie as a shark. Twilight was wasn't wearing a costume, but her mane and tail were dyed light purple. Her usual lavender colored coat was dyed completely pitch white. She was going as a female Enderpony.

"What do you think? Like our costumes?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

"You all look awesome!" Yelled Yo.

"Much better than those Minecrafters'" Long Shot complimented.

"I don't know which is who!" Justin joked.

"..."

The Mobs turned too see Shadow blushing even more.

"Uhh... wow... you chose to be a female Enderpony, Twilight?" Shadow asked.

"Yeah, ever since you told me more about your kind, I thought it would the best time to become one." Twilight explains. "So, what do you think?"

"There are so many things to describe you right now, and I say that you look amazing."

Twilight blushed from the compliment.

"What are we waitng for? Let's go!" Yo declares.

With final checks, our heroes and Mobs head out into the night. As they trot, they were greeted by smiling and waving ponies. Long Shot, on the other hoof, was getting nervous glances by other ponies. This made him a bit down. Ever since the small group of Mobs were properly introduced to the town, they ponies have been a little cautious. Soon, they got used to them, except for Long Shot as his intimidating figure always puts a pony uneasy.

As, they get to their destination to town square where all the stands a almost done getting set up, they were greeted by a pack of fillies and colts. They were the first ponies to get to meet the Mob Squad. They had so many questions and more. They were even excited enough that they all decided to dress up like them. There were 4 groups; one's a group of Slimer Ponies; second's a group of Skeleton Ponies; third's a group of Mini Enderponies; finally was the fourth group of all the other Mobs they thought was cool. Soon enough, 3 familiar fillies came into the front of the pack.

"Hey! We finally found you four!" Apple Bloom said in her Slime costume.

"Yeah! This night wouldn't be excited enough without you guys. I mean, you're all like the real deal." Scootaloo said in her Skeleton costume.

"I can't wait to get all the candy!" Sweetie Bell cheers in her female Enderpony make-up just like Twilight's.

"Didn't you all went trick-or-treating?" Asked Twilight.

"Some of us did and we were planning on heading to the festival in town. The rest wanted to go trick-or-treating with you guys."

"I don't know, girls. The others were planning going to the festival and-"

"I would love to take you kids trick-or-treating." Shadow offers.

"Are you sure, Shadow?" Asked Justin.

"Yeah, it's a good time to go walking this night anyway. You guys go on without me and I'll catch up to you all later."

"If your going out, I would like to come along."

"You do?" Shadow thanked Herobrine that she didn't noticed his blush.

"I do, this would be a perfect time to show my costume. Hopefully, the other ponies will recognize it better that last year. This will be fun!"

Suddenly, Long Shot had an evil idea. "Come on, Shadow. Don't leave your wife and children waiting." He laughed.

Shadow blushed even more as he turn to see a now blushing Twilight with the said Ender-dressed smiling children.

"Wait, what about the others?" Asked Shadow.

"Oh, the others already went trick-or-treating. The ones that are dressed as you and Twilight didn't. They wanted to go with you in the first place." Sweetie Bell explained.

With that, the two groups went there separate ways. The Mobs went to the middle of town to help set up the festival, while Team Enders are hunting for candy deliciousness. But unknown to them, something was lurking in the shadows near the edge of the Everfree Forest.


The festival was going as planned, especially with the help of the Mobs. There were stands set up with games of Spider Toss, Apple Bobbing, and etc... The Mobs were at the candy apple stand where the gang were hanging out.

"This going to so much fun tonight!" Yo and Pinkie Pie cheered.

"I know right, this will be better than Halloween in Craftia." Long Shot said.

"Say, weren't you planning on scaring some ponies tonight?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

"Uh... yeah. Why?"

"Then count me in! I wanted a pranking partner this year, and you look like you can give a fright."

"Oh... you have no idea..."

Just then, Big Mac came trotting towards the group. "Hey, everypony. You all look spooky tonight. Say, Ms. Yo, the wagon is ready for the Haunted Trail ride."

"Oh! Sorry guys, I got to go." Yo announced.

"Just try not to slime yourself like last year in Craftia." Justin warned.

"Relax, I got this Bro."

With that, the farm and slime pony went to get the wagon set up with a crowd of children in tow. Suddenly, there was thunder and lighting raging through the sky. Soon, a carriage pulled by Bat-Pony guards came landing. It was none other than Princess Luna.

"GREETINGS MY LOYAL SUBJECTS, IT IS I, PRINCESS LUNA HERE TO ENJOY TONIGHT'S FESTIVAL OF NIGHTMARE NIGHT!." She says in her Canterlot Voice.

The ponies have gotten used to Luna's loud voice when everything was sorted out last Nightmare Night. They cheered as they bowed or waved. Luna smiled back and walked towards the group of familiar and new Mobs.

"Greetings, I don't suppose that we have met before." She says as she looks at Justin and Long Shot.

"They were new around here in Equestria. They are one of Shadow's new friends" Applejack explained.

"Oh, it is nice to meet thy newcomers. What are your names?"

"My name is Long Shot and this is my friend, Justin. He has a twin sister name, Yo. She is currently with a farm pony name, Big Macintosh for the Haunted Trail ride."

"I see, is thou known as a Mob?"

"Uh... yeah."

"Well, it is nice to meet other friendly Mobs."

"It's nice to meet the Princess of the Night. Without you, I would be nothing without your beautiful night."

Luna blushed from the compliment.

SSSCCCRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!!!

Suddenly, a loud screech was heard through out the town. Everypony turn to see a pissed-off Enderpony and Slenderpony. One was thrashing with its forearms while the other is repeatedly whipping with its tentacles.

"What in Tartarus is that creature?!" Luna yelled.

Her answer never came as Long Shot and Justin went into action to try to break it up.


10 Minutes Earlier

The Ender Duos were having a peaceful night taking the fillies and colts to each house for candy. The next house they went to, they stayed at behind while the kids went ahead to the door.

"Isn't it a beautiful night?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah, it's a lot more brighter that the moon in Craftia." Shadow replied.

"Shadow, what did Long Shot mean by wife and kids?"

"Well... I didn't mention this before during our last session, but in The End. The average Enderman or in this case, Enderpony couple can have about 3 to 4 offsprings. Though, it won't last long, as about 1 month later when the offspring is strong enough lift a block and can control their teleportation, they leave The End and head over to the Overworld to start their new lives. The process repeats itself as it goes on maybe 3 times before they stop and settle in."

"That's very interesting. Wait, don't you spend time with your brothers and sisters?"

That is what got Shadow's to lose the mood.

"...I... never knew them... I was by myself when I was born. Our guardian, The Ender Dragon took care of me for a while before I was sent to the Overworld. I was scared at first, but when I looked into the full moon for the first time, I felt safe. I then continue my life to look for more things that seem pretty to me."

Shadow closed his eyes and hung his head as memories of The Ender Dragon taking care of him crossed his mind. Just then, he felt something soft wrapped around him. Shadow opened his eyes and blushed when he saw Twilight hugging him. She looked up and stared into his eyes.

"I'm sorry you had to go though something like that. At least you have friends that will look out for each other."

Shadow felt a lot better and wraps both of his arms around Twilight, holding her in place. He looks into her eyes as they shine in the night.

"Your eyes look beautiful under the moonlight." Shadow says a little nervous.

"Thank you... nopony has never said that to me before." Twilight replies.

They looked at each blushing, still holding each other. Slowly, they inch closer together as their muzzles were only an inch.

AHH!

SOMEPONY!

HELP!!

The Ender Duo quickly separated and turn to see a tall shadowy figure holding the panicking children in some kind of tentacles. The sight made Shadow angry. Something within him snapped into action.

"Don't you dare touch them!! SSSCCCRRREEEEEEEEEECH!!"

Shadow charged and rammed into dark figure. On impact, it lost its grip on the fillies and colts as they flew into the air. Twilight quickly caught them and levitated them to safety. Just then, Zecora came galloping towards the group while wearing her brown cloak.

"Twilight Sparkle, what a surprise. If it weren't for your friend, the children would met their own demise." Zecora says in a rhyme.

"Zecora, thank goodness you're here! Can you look out for the children? I need to help Shadow!" Twilight said.

"Fear not Twilight, I will watch over them. Now go, go help your friend, before he meets his end!"

With a nob, Twilight raced down towards the middle of town and sees both tall ponies fighting to the finish.


Now

Both Long Shot and Justin went into action and tried to pry off the Slenderpony. Slender used his spare tentacles to whip off his two new opponents off. He then continues to thrash while Shadow bites down on his throat. It doesn't hurt much, but it still stings.

The gang and princess galloped towards the fallen Mobs.

"Oh my goodness! Are you two okay?" Fluttershy asks concern for her friends.

"And what is that vile creature?!" Asked Rarity.

"We're fine, and that what you saw was Slenderman, or in this case Slenderpony." Justin explains. "Some of us heard about him being a mod or some creation by the Minecrafters in Craftia."

"Is there a way to vanquish it?" Luna asks.

"I don't know, all we know is that it's literally a living nightmare that haunts your dreams and eats souls of his victims."

Luna then started thinking till something popped into her head.

"I now a spell that will rid of this monster, but I need it to stay still enough and your friend their needs to get out of the way." Luna explains.

"Leave that to us Princess." Justin says as him and Long Shot run towards the fighting figures.

Justin ran next to the two and turned to a slime puddle. Both Shadow and Slender fell onto the puddle as they separate. Shadow was then wrapped in a rope as Applejack pulls him out of the brawl with her lasso. Slender tries to get he remaining slime goo off of his suit. He turns only to see an angry Skeleton Pony pointing an arrow at him.

"Have a Happy Nightmare Night bucker"

Long Shot then shot his arrow and hit Slender in the sides. Slender tried to move, only to be filled with electricity. Long Shot enchanted his arrow to paralyze. Luna then gotten the chance and shot a beam at Slender. He started to spaz out and a bright light fill the area, blinding everypony. Once it stopped, everypony looked and see only the suit in place. Twilight came running towards the group that surrounded Shadow.

"Shadow! Are you okay?!" Said Twilight.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Only a couple of slashes, but I'll live. Thank you guys back there for the help." Shadow said.

"It was nothing, we Mobs have to stick together you know." Long Shot says as he puts his bow away.

"Shadow, that was brave you to stand up for children like that." Twilight says as she nuzzles Shadow, who was now blushing a bit.

Just then, a whole pack of mini Enderponies came running towards the two piled them. They were thanking Shadow and Twilight for saving them from Slendermane as they nicknamed the previous monster. Long Shot then gotten the perfect opportunity.

"Will you look at that, the Ender-Couple have reunited with the family." He laughed along with gang.

Both Twilight and Shadow blushed dark red as they looked each other. Soon, they joined in on the laugh as they were being hugged by their giggling 'children'. Shadow said to himself before that he will have good night, but this was by far the best night he ever had.

Author's Note:

Hope you like the first BONUS Chapter.:pinkiesmile:

And have an awesome Veterans Day!!:pinkiehappy:

PreviousChapters Next