• Published 2nd Jun 2015
  • 7,985 Views, 349 Comments

Minecraft Beginnings - The EnderPony Master



An Enderman gets sucked into a land of multi-colored ponies and must learn the meaning of Friendship if he's to make peace to those who fear him.

  • ...
52
 349
 7,985

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 14 - Both Sides To One's Story (Part 2 Final)

Author's Note:

Hey, everypony. Sorry if this chapter's grammar is out of place a bit. I'm a bit stressed at the moment. I hope you all like it.

Another yet, cheerful day in Ponyville as Shadow was finally able to go out and get some school supplies for Mirror Coat. It was really weird to find a shop that sells only quills and sofas. Anyway, after letting Mirror go off to do whatever she please, Shadow headed to the school to get Mirror registered. He was so excited and nervous. He's going to have to tell Cheerilee about Mirror's identity in the future. His plan was to slowly get enough ponies in town to accept the changeling. Right now, he is outside the school house. He smiled as he sees colts and fillies playing in the school yard.

"Alright," Shadow sighed. "Let's do this."

Shadow went through the door as he saw Cheerilee. She was apparently on her lunch break.

"Excuse me?" Shadow said.

Cheerilee looked up as she was about to eat her daisy sandwich.

"Oh! Good afternoon, Shadow." She smiled. "How have you been?"

"I've been doing good. How about you?"

"I'm doing just fine. Thank you for asking. What can I do for you?"

"I came to get my daughter, Violet Rose registered for school."

"Why of course! I would love to have her in my class. You just need to talk to Mayor Mare for the paper work and she can come tomorrow."

"Thank you." Shadow was about to leave when he had an idea. "Say, Miss Cheerilee?"

"Cheerilee is fine, dear."

"Okay, Cheerilee, are you and the students doing anything today?"

"Actually, yes. After recess, we are going to the Everfree Forest to learn about some of the life and plants there." She say, finishing her lunch. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I might of made a good impression with the ponies in Ponyville, but I wanted to make a better one with the children. I want them to be able to befriends with Rose without them worrying about me. I think some of them are still a bit intimidated from that fight with Trixie."

"That's really thoughtful of you, Shadow. You know what? If you like, you can come along with me and help watch that student. I heard you were really strong."

"Thanks." Shadow smiled as he blushed. "Just let me go talk to someone before we leave."

"Okay, I see in a bit."

After saying their goodbyes, Shadow teleported to SugarCube Corner to talk with Pinkie about making Ender cupcakes. (Basically dark chocolate with purple frosting.) He soon sees the girls having a conversation. Shadow smirked as he quietly makes his way to Twilight. The others saw Shadow, but before they could greet him, he grabbed Twilight making her 'eep' in surprise before kissing her. Twilight was surprised before going into the kiss too. The girls blushed from the sight.

"How's my Ender-Crystal doing?" Shadow asked (Sorry if nickname is terrible.)

"I'm doing good" Twilight giggled. "How about you? What are you doing?"

"I came to ask Pinkie if she could make some cupcakes for me."

"Who are they for?" Fluttershy asks.

"They are for the children when they get out of school. I thought of doing something for them since I'll be watching them."

"That's very nice of you, darling. Although, where are you going that you need to watch them" Rarity asks.

"They will be going to the Everfree Forest for a field trip. So they somepony to keep an eye on them."

"Just be careful." Twilight said nuzzling Shadow.

"I will." Shadow returned the gesture. "By the way, what were you girls talking about before I got here?"

"Dashie was enrolled into the Wonderbolt's Academy! She has been gone for 2 hours and she hasn't sent a letter!" Pinkie said before looking into a mailbox.

"Oh, well good for her. I hope she haves a fun time."

Just then, a bell sounded off from the distance.

"Oh! It's time! Pinkie, could you make some-"

"Already on it!" Pinkie said showing a batch of the request cupcakes.

"Thanks, just send them to the school when we're gone."

"You got in, Endy!" Pinkie smiled. (You all didn't think I would forget to have Pinkie give a nickname for Shadow, did you?)

Before Shadow could leave, Twilight called out.

"Wait! Aren't you going to ask how Pinkie knew you needed those cupcakes? Doesn't that seem weird to you?"

"Nope. When you live in a land where trees float after chopping their stumps, you get used to weird things."

This confused Twilight before she just shrugged. After saying their goodbyes, Shadow teleported back to the school to find the playground was empty.

"Must be inside." He muttered.

Shadow slowly walked through the door to see Cheerilee talking to the class. She saw Shadow before looking back at the students.

"Now class, we will be having a special guest with us on our field trip. So, I want all of you to be nice and show respect." Cheerilee announced.

The class said their okays as the wait wondering who their guest is. Shadow got his time and stepped to the front of the class. The some of the students seemed eager to be with the Enderpony, while the others seemed nervous.

"Hello, everypony." Shadow broke the silence. "My name is Shadow. Ponyvilles one and only Enderpony. I will be watching you all during the field trip."

"Hey, Shadow!" A familiar english voice called.

"Hey, Pipsqueak! How is my little stage manager doing?"

"I'm doing good! I'll be doing better now that you're here." Pipsqueak said.

"Thanks." Shadow smiled.

"We're having that thing watching us."

The class fell silent as they all stared at the familiar annoying pink filly we all unfortunately know, Diamond Tiara.

"Cheerilee, of all the thing you could of chose, you choose this creep."

"Diamond! That is rude!" Cheerilee scolded.

"Then again, it does make sense to have a monster fight off other monsters." Diamond said.

"Diamond, that is enough!"

"Now hold on," Shadow halted her advance. "I like to get to know her."

On the outside, Shadow looks calm and doesn't mind, but in the inside, he wanted to toss her into the void in The End for eternity.

"Who are you by any chance?"

"My name is Diamond Tiara, and you better just walk away. My daddy owns this town." She smirked.

"Well, that's really interesting. Although, the only problem to that is that it's Mayor Mare who runs it. Your father doesn't have that much power."

Cheerilee can already tell where this going.

"Ha! I can have my daddy buy and sell you. A creature like yourself doesn't belong anywhere but the dungeons."

This shocked both Cheerilee and the class as the room became very silent. They all looked at Shadow for a response, but surprisingly, he is still keeping on a friendly smile. He soon started chuckling to their confusion.

"I can already tell that we are going to be wonderful friends."

Before Diamond can make another statement, a voice echoed in her head.

'Now listen here, you selfish, good-for-nothing, little brat. I been trying to be nice and tolerate you for the last few minutes and you're now on a very thin line. I'll have you know that slavery is extremely illegal in Equestria. I have connections to the princesses. Your father has nothing on me. Also, I've gotten a job as a bodyguard for him and your sorry-flank. Either we can let this go and be nice for now on, or we are going to have a problem. And believe me, I will make it look like a bloody accident.'

This terrified Diamond as she only nods in response.

"Awesome, talk to you later."

Shadow walked next to the door before looking back at the kids.

"Now come on, are you kids ready for your field trip?"

The class cheered as if they forget about the scene like nothing happened.


Meanwhile at the Wonderbolt's Academy

Everything was going smoothly. Rainbow Dash was flying all around with her new friend Lightening Dust as they soar threw the sky during their training. Although, this is not what this cutscene is for. Our sight takes place at the front of an entrance to the academy, where two Pegasi security guards standing their posts on the cloud ground.

"So." Guard 1 starts. "How's the wife and kids?"

"Good." Guard 2 shrugs. "Got any plans for tonight?"

"Not really. I'm just going to go home and relax like usual."

"Cool... What do you think of the new rainbow-maned mare?"

"Her? I guess she's alright, but I think that golden-maned one will do better."

"They seem to be the competitive types. I can already tell that something is going to happen."

"I bet 10 bits that the golden one snaps first."

"I will personally give you 30 bits and a free dinner if the rainbow one snaps first instead." Guard 2 said with a cocky smile.

"Deal."

"Don't make promises you can't keep..."

The two guards were startle by a new voice. The turn their attention to a mysterious pony we all know by now.

"Uhh... can we help you?" Guard 1 asks.

"Yes, I'm here for an important meeting with Spitfire." GOE stated.

"Do you have an appointment?"

"No."

"Then you can't come through. She is on a busy schedule and she doesn't have time to have small talk."

"I don't need an appointment." GOE said waving his hoof.

Guard 1 was about protest when his mind went blank. A moment later, he spoke.

"You don't need an appointment." The guard repeated.

"You will let me in without any interruption."

"I will let you in without any interruption."

"Move along."

"Move along... move along." The guard continue to repeat as he moves aside.

GOE nods before walking past the guards and towards an office across the cloud air field. Guard 2 was confused as to what happened.

"Hey, Wind?" Guard 2 asks. "Why did you let that guy in? I thought you said he couldn't."

"What guy, Rain? It's just you and me out here."

Rain was even more confused before he decides to just shrug it off.

"Whatever, it's on you."


Over at Canterlot

Writer was relieved that he got the job as a reporter. Though, he has to admit. His boss was a little intimidating. Not as much like that guy from Spider Man, but in between. Anyway, all Writer had to do was just find some stories that will sell. Good thing there's already a source or sources he could get stories from. He have recently found out that Rainbow just got into the Wonderbolt's Academy. He know for a fact on what's going to happen.

Right now, Writer is heading up the streets that lead to the front gates to the castle. He still has a couple of things he needs to sort out with the princesses. As he walks, he was a bit surprised that he wasn't insulted or glared at. Then again, he is wearing a rather expensive suit. So it shouldn't be a surprise that these snobs would look impressed to see a well dressed unicorn. Writer just looked ahead not even looking at the passing ponies. Up ahead, he finally sees the front gates. As he walks closer, he was stopped by the guards.

"Halt, who goes there?" The same guard from last time asked.

"My name is Writer Page." He answered.

"State your business."

"I'm here to see the princesses."

"Do you have an appointment?"

Writer smirked, but didn't show it.

"Yes, I have scheduled one a couple of weeks ago."

The other guard looks at a clipboard that Writer didn't notice before looking back at the other guard nodding.

"Very well, you may proceed." He says as they moved out of the way.

"Thank you."

With that, Writer trots his way to the castle. The guards went back to their posts. There was a moment of silence before one of the guards finally spoke.

"Well, that went better that last time." He said shivering from his last encounter.


Writer might of been prepared for the guards when he finally decides to visit the castle, but he was not prepared for when he gets lost. This place was huge! So far, Writer was just wondering around trying to find the princesses or somepony to give directions to him. It was empty in the hallways.

"This is stupid." Writer muttered. "Where is everypony?"

His answer was given to him when he starts hearing voices around the corner.

"I know you were the one who took my belongings!"

"Your highness, I'm telling you the truth. I didn't take anything."

"Stop feeding me lies! I know it was you! A peasant like you would be desperate! Now give me back my jewelry or else!"

Writer looked around the corner to see the asshole we all know and hate, Blueblood shouting at a maid. He knows that this isn't his business and it would get him into trouble, but seeing a mare in distress was something he was full on against. So, with a new goal, Writer walks up from behind.

"Is there a problem here?"

Blueblood and the maid turn their attention to Writer. It broke his heart to see the mare close to tears, but he kept his composer.

"Who are you?! Explain yourself!" Blueblood yelled.

"My name is Writer Page. I was originally on my way to meet the princesses, but I heard arguing."

"This is not you business. And if I must say, I'm surprised a pony in ridiculously simple attire like yourself was allowed into the castle."

That was something Writer never wants to hear. He could be made fun of and he would let it go, but nopony... insults his suit!

"And I'm surprised a selfish, insignificant, moron like yourself was given the name of royalty."

Blueblood was shocked before his face turned to anger.

"How dare you insult me?! I'll have you know that I can have you sleeping in the dungeons!"

"Better place to be than to be in the presence of a moron. You would give Wheatley a run for his money."

Before Writer could give another insult, he was punched in the face and fell to the floor.

"YOU WILL NOT SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU PEASANT!!"

Writer looked up with the most unamused expression on his face. He got up and looked at Blueblood in the eyes.

"You know, I tried to be civil and not resort to violence, but since you insist..."

Writer's horn glows in a blue light before it dims down. Blueblood was about to make another statement, when he screams and jumps back.

"What did you do to me?!" Blueblood said startled

"Nothing to rash. I just casted a prank spell on you. For the next 12 hours, you will be seeing jumpscares, and they only get worse after each one." Writer smirked.

Blueblood was about to speak when he screams again and falls onto the floor, wailing and thrashing around like a tipped cow. Writer smiles at his work before looking back at the maid.

"Would you be so kind as to show me were the princesses are?"

"Um... y-yes." The maid said flustered.

Writer then gotten a better look at the maid. She was a Pegasus with white coat and blood red mane and tail. Her eyes were blue just like his.


Everfree Forest

Shadow's Pers.

This was going better that I expected. Even after that little 'chat' with Diamond, I was having a good time. And I think the kids are starting to like me. Some of them were even asking me questions either about me or my homeland. Cheerilee was also fascinated by some of my story. During the trip, we were watched by, what Cheerilee explained to me, Timberwolves. Although, once they saw me, they just simply backed away before hiding in the shadows. Guess news about that manticore spreads fast. Guess I'm the alpha predator around here now. Although, it did worried me that the creatures that live here will spread it all the way to Fluttershy's cottage with the other animals. I'm going to have to explain it when that time comes.

Anyway, we are walking onto a trail that leads back to Ponyville with Cheerilee in the front and me in the back of the line. As time passes, I was having a conversation with the CMC.

"-and she started scolding the cockatrice while it was trying to turn her into stone."

They have been telling me the story of when the 'Stare Master' was born. Although, while this was cool to here that Fluttershy can be so brave, it only makes me more nervous about dealing with her about my 'incident'. Then again, I could always give her my Ender-Stare back, but how could I. I can use it on Minecrafters, but I can't use on her! Oh well, I'll come to that bridge when we come to it. Speaking of bridges, I started to see the entrance to Ponyville dead ahead.

"Alright, class." Cheerilee said getting their attention. "This is the end of our fieldtrip. Once we get back to school, you can all take your belongings and head home."

The class cheered as they hurry along to the school house. I smiled as the little bundle of joys run off to do their thing.

"Shadow, I would like to say thank you for coming along this trip." Cheerilee said with a smile.

"It's was no problem. I'm happy to help."

"Thank you, if you ever want to visit, don't hesitate to come."

"I'll gladly take up on that offer."

After we said our goodbyes, I started walking down the path that leads to a hill. I lay down and stare at the sky. Watching the clouds go by always relaxes me. I these ones are a lot better than the ones in Craftia. That reminds me, when was Herobrine was going to show up? I haven't seen him since my dreams. Then again, he is a Troller. He's probably busy.

ROAAR!!

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud noise echoing from the distance. I got up and saw that there was smoke coming from the Everfree Forest. Curious, I teleported to the source to see what was up. When I got there, a lot of flames flaring from the grass and trees. But what got my attention was a huge black and red dragon. It was two times taller than me and had two tails.

I never seen any other dragon then the Ender-Dragon. It wasn't as big, but it was still intimidating to stare at. I was glad that I didn't teleport in front of it. I stared as it kept pulling trees out of the ground and either burn them or toss them aside. I was confused. What is it looking for? Well, it doesn't matter. I have to keep it from getting closer to Ponyville. With determination, I teleported closer to the dragon.

"Hey!"

I was able to get it's attention, but before I say another word, I was sent flying as it's claws slashed at my face. It hurt like bucking Nether. As I was getting my footing from the fall, I was then met with a wall of flames. I barely had enough time to teleport before the spot I was in exploded. I teleported to a clearing as it starts to look around for me. I looked over myself and I see a lot of gashes and cuts. I was even burned a bit in the front.

'I can't fight this thing by myself.' I thought 'I'm going to need some help.'

Just I was about to teleport away, I heard a faint noise coming from the distance. It sounded like something, no... somepony was crying. I traced the sound and it was coming from a den under a tree. Before I could take a step, the oversized reptile came back and uprooted the entire tree. As the tree was thrown away, it reveal to my surprise, a small filly. She was a white Earth Pony with light blue mane and tail with a bit of pale blue streak.

The dragon was closing in as the little filly was trying to make herself as small as possible. This mad me so angry. If that thing was going to get to her, it was going to have to get past me. So with a new objective, I teleported to where the filly was and standed over her. I lit up my horn and stared at the dragon. Ready for anything it will throw at me.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Before the dragon can do anything, a hissing noise sounded of from the distance as it started to become louder. Soon, a green blur came flying straight into the dragon's face. On impact, a small explosion sounded off as the figure landed front of us. The dragon roared in pain as it clutches its face. Bits of it was literally blown off, as blood was pouring from its face. I was shocked. Right in front of me was a dark green Pegasus mare. She had black and white mane and tail, but what got my attention was her cutie mark. It was so similar to the danger signs in Craftia. I don't how, but what I'm seeing is another Mob! It was a Creeper Pony!


3rd person

Shadow kept looking until he finally got his scenes.

"Hey, thanks for the save." Shadow said.

"No problem, but don't thank me yet. We need to get rid of this thing." The mare said looking a the growling dragon.

"How? I've read that their skins are hard to break."

"Well... we are about to find out!" The mare smirked. "You stay here and take cover with that filly. I got a plan!"

"Wait!" Shadow yelled before the Creeper turned pony could fly away. "Just so you know, the name's Shadow."

"Awesome name! Mine is Short Fuse! We'll talk later, for now, lets do this!"

Fuse turned around and shot straight up into the sky and into the clouds. A moment later, Fuse came back with a cloud in her grip. She set it in place before she started punching it to Shadow's confusion. Soon, thunderbolts started shooting out and it hit Fuse. She was then covered in blue electricity. Shadow finally gotten the idea and teleported him and the filly to a safe distance. The dragon by now had finally recovered. It roared with pure anger.

"Hey ugly!"

The dragon look up as it sees Fuse coming right towards it with speed that rivals Rainbow Dash's.

"DIVE BOMB!!"

Fuse made contact with the monster. Just from outside of the forest and in Ponyville, everypony see the explosion from the distance.


Shadow was coughing as his 'cover' barely shielded him and the filly. He could see that everything from 20 feet radius was blown to bits. Speaking of bits, there were tons of dragon chunks everywhere. This made Shadow shivered a bit. Though, it was short lived when the bits of dragon started to fade away in purple smoke. This confused Shadow, but it will have to wait when he saw Short Fuse laying in the center of a crater. He teleported to her side with the filly. Amazingly, Fuse looked unharmed, but she does looked exhausted.

"Are you okay?" Shadow asked.

Fuse struggled as she looked up. "Yeah, I'm fine... say, can you walk?"

"Uh... yeah."

"Good... could you do me a favor and get help? I feel like taking a nap..."

With that, Fuse dropped to the ground out cold. Shadow just stared at the mare before slowly nodding to himself. He turned around and looked the filly.

"Why don't we get her some help."

The filly only nodded as she hangs onto Shadow's neck. Shadow levitated Fuse out of the crater and teleported back to Ponyville. One thing is for sure, everypony is gonna have a lot of questions to ask.

PreviousChapters Next